Not IN Love Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy answered, "I'm not sure," and then licked Jenny's fingers from fingertips to knuckles. Jenny sighed, she was extremely randy. Tracy's eyes swivelled from side to side as she assessed her sample. In answer to Jenny's question, Tracy sucked the whole length of Jenny's fingers into her mouth and as she slowly pulled it out, she ran her tongue between Jenny's fingers. Tracy smiled and said, "Yes, I like it, very much so."

Jenny moved her hand back to Tracy's abdomen. She slid her hand under Tracy's panties and slid her fingers into Tracy's waiting vagina. Tracy closed her eyes and moaned. Jenny then pulled her fingers back out and when Tracy opened her eyes she saw Jenny put her fingers into her own mouth to suck off Tracy's juices. Jenny moaned and said, "Very slippery with a slightly salty taste."

Tracy pressed her thighs together, jerked and asked, with a frown, "Does this make me bisexual?"

Jenny sighed and said, "I'm not experienced enough to answer that question but... do you want to explore this more to find out?"

Tracy eagerly nodded so they both stood up. Tracy looked around questioning what to do, so Jenny took her hand and led her to her bedroom. Tracy said, "I don't know what to do?"

Jenny said, "Let's find out together," and then unzipped Tracy's tennis dress. Tracy's dress fell to the floor and she stepped out of it. Jenny then lifted Tracy's Sports bra over Tracy's head. Jenny kicked off her shoes as she revelled in Tracy's beauty. She then took off her own short skirt and slid off her underpants. She was now fully naked in front of Tracy, except for her socks.

Tracy looked up and down Jenny's body, mesmerised with what she was doing and with the beautiful woman she was doing it with. Jenny stepped forward, hooked her fingers into Tracy's underpants and slid then down her legs. Tracy was now naked before Jenny, except for her socks.

Tracy watched Jenny step forward and press her lips against hers. Tracy pulled her head back and looked at Jenny's lips. Jenny stood there smiling letting Tracy make her moves at her own pace. Tracy stuck out her tongue and licked Jenny's lips. That seemed okay so she kissed Jenny. All good so far. Tracy then pressed her lips against Jenny's and Jenny responded.

Jenny's kisses were much softer than a man's and Tracy liked it. Tracy put her arms around Jenny's neck and let herself experience her first lesbian kiss. They probed each other's mouths with their tongues, each becoming more aroused. They started frantically kissing and tongue fighting, each trying to get the upper hand and seeing how far they could penetrate each other's mouths with their tongues.

Jenny started to rub her hands over Tracy's body and Tracy moaned. Tracy also started to explore Jenny's soft skin and when she reached Jenny's breasts, she broke off the kiss and stared at Jenny's beautiful mounds. Jenny stepped forward and pressed her leg between Tracy's. She then mashed her breasts against Tracy's. Tracy started to hump Jenny's leg as she felt this beautiful body pressed against hers.

Jenny gently manoeuvred Tracy towards her bed and when she felt that Tracy's legs were hard up against the mattress, she eased Tracy down onto the bed. Jenny then started to kiss Tracy's neck and slowly progressed down to Tracy's breasts. When she reached Tracy's left nipple, she licked it with the tip of her tongue. Tracy shivered and let the feeling overwhelm her. Jenny sucked Tracy's nipple and areola into her mouth and then started sucking as if she was trying to get out some milk. Tracy sighed and said, "So that's what it feels like?"

"Something like that," replied Jenny and then repeated the process on Tracy's other breast. ever so slowly kissed all over Tracy's body until she reached Tracy's pubic mound. Tracy had a small patch of hair which Jenny kissed. She then used her lips to grab some of that hair and pulled back.

Tracy felt her pubic hair, and her skin underneath it, being pulled away from her body. It felt a little bit painful but mostly erotic. She trembled but wanted more. She grabbed Jenny's hair and pushed her head towards her vulva.

Jenny quickly understood what Tracy wanted so she released Tracy's pubic hair. She then pulled an errant hair out of her mouth and both of them laughed and Tracy said, "Romantic huh?"

Jenny was so horny that she couldn't stop herself from trouncing onto Tracy's vulva and licking it from bottom to top. Tracy sighed and her body trembled as Jenny licked Tracy's clitoris. Jenny couldn't resist. She sucked Tracy's clitoris as hard as she could and plunged two fingers into Tracy's vagina. Tracy came almost immediately as she moaned, "Oh!... God!"

Tracy pushed Jenny's mouth away and said, when Jenny looked disappointed, "Sixty niner," and when Jenny looked reluctant she clarified, "I want to suck your breasts as you suck mine."

"Kinky," responded Jenny and then manoeuvred herself into position. She then started to suck Tracy's right breast as Tracy sucked hers. Jenny had no more milk left but it still felt good. She had another orgasm when Tracy sucked her nipples to the back of her throat as far as she could.

Jenny wanted more. She detached herself from Tracy's nipple and started to kiss down her beautiful, well toned belly. When Jenny pulled her nipples out of Tracy's mouth Tracy realised Jenny's intentions and sighed. Jenny started to kiss, lick and nibble Tracy's labia. Tracy ran her hands over Jenny's back cherishing her soft skin and feminine curves. She smelt Jenny's beautiful vagina right in front of her nose.

Jenny said, "You don't have to do anything that you don't want to do."

She used her sense of smell to find and finally lick Jenny's vulva. Jenny moaned and that sent vibrations from Tracy's clitoris right through to her brain. She came and Jenny lapped up Tracy's juices.

Once Tracy had come down from her orgasm she concentrated on licking Jenny's vulva. She didn't know what she was doing so she licked from Jenny's opening all the way up to the hood of Jenny's clitoris. Tracy hadn't had much experience with oral sex, Kevin didn't DO that sort of thing but Tracy tried to imagine what she would like done to her. It was difficult to concentrate because Jenny was doing what Tracy liked and she felt herself rushing towards another orgasm.

Tracy had to get Jenny off. It was now or never. She may not have the strength after coming again. Tracy latched onto Jenny's huge clitoris and started sucking it like it was a penis. Kevin DID like fellatio.

Jenny was at first shocked by the sudden assault on her clit but then she accepted that Tracy meant business and went back to pleasing Tracy as she felt her own orgasm building. She also sucked Tracy's clitoris into her mouth and started flicking the tip with the tip of her tongue. Tracy felt the fantastic cunnilingus and decided to do the same to Jenny. It was like a competition to see who could make the other come first. They both sucked and licked each other towards orgasm. Neither could determine who came first. They were linked together and when they came, it was one big orgasm.

Both women were panting hard as each came down from her orgasm. Jenny collapsed into the bed and absentmindedly started to play with Tracy's labia. Tracy was a mess so she laid there and accepted the pleasures. After a while, Tracy regained her strength and rolled onto Jenny. She started to lick Jenny's vulva and Jenny's clitoris grew to its full length. Tracy sucked Jenny's clitoris like a penis and so Jenny started to suck Tracy's clitoris. Again, they both had multiple orgasms until they were completely sated. Tracy rolled off Jenny onto the bed and laid there panting.

Tracy said once she'd regained her breath, "I think I'm definitely bisexual."

Both Jenny and Tracy burst out laughing. Once the laughing had ebbed, Jenny asked, "Welcome to the club."

Tracy laughed and then asked, "This is not like the tennis club?"

Jenny laughed, turned around and rolled onto her side to face Tracy. She said, "Well, you just don't know how many women do this sort of thing in their spare time."

Tracy also rolled onto her side to face Jenny and asked, "How many women at the tennis club do you think are bisexual or lesbian?"

"I don't know," answered Jenny, "and I don't intend to find out. Do you?"

"No thank you," answered Tracy as she rolled onto her back, "I don't trust them to keep a secret," She then sat up, looked at Jenny and asked, "This is a secret isn't it?"

Jenny thought that Tracy looked worried and answered, "Of course it is," and caressed Tracy's cheek.

Tracy fell back onto the bed and said, "Thank God," she looked at Jenny and said, "Don't get me wrong. I know I can trust you and I don't think that lesbianism or bisexuality are wrong. It's just going to take me awhile to come to terms with this new... situation."

Jenny jumped onto Tracy and they giggled like two little girls. Jenny brushed an errant of hair from Tracy's face and said, "You don't have to 'come out' and if you want to, you take your time doing so."

Jenny then bit her lip and said seriously, "I'm not going to fall in love with you, do you understand that?"

Tracy looked shocked and then answered, "Of course not. This is just us helping each other with... hanky panky. it's fantastic sex and I'd like to do it again."

"So do I," responded Jenny.

Tracy smiled and continued, "I've always liked you Jenny. You're such an honest person and I love you for that, but I'm not IN love with you and I don't want to be. You have Joe and I might find someone some day but I'm not in a rush to do so and if I don't find someone then that's okay. However, this sex is so good that I do want to do it again."

Jenny relaxed and said, "Tracy, I have to tell Joe. Don't worry, he can keep a secret but... I'll just feel guilty if I don't tell him."

Tracy cuddled Jenny and said, "Of course, you must tell him and if he wants us to stop doing this then that's fine."

Jenny looked at Tracy and said, "I hadn't thought of Joe objecting to us having sex. We're not in love so I hadn't thought that he had a right to object. Hmm... I'll have to think about that but that's not your concern.

"So you like 'hanky panky' do you?" asked Jenny with a mischievous smile.

"I like having lesbian sex," answered Tracy.

Jenny frowned and asked, "Do you know what 'hanky panky' is?"

"Isn't it just a euphemism?" asked Tracy.

Jenny laughed and said, "Well, it probably is now but originally it was knotting a handkerchief and pushing it up into one's anus. The handkerchief was then pulled out to increase the intensity of one's orgasm."

"You're kidding me?" asked Tracy in surprise, "How do you know that?"

"Ah ha," answered Jenny to the first question and then to the second, "It was in a book that Lucy had about sexually deviance and fetishism."

"Wow!" said Tracy, "What else is in that book?"

"Oh lots of things," teased Jenny, "Maybe I'll show you some of them?"

"Yes please," answered Tracy enthusiastically, "but not now. I'm totally sated but maybe next time?"

"We'll see," answered Jenny with a smile.

Tracy dressed herself and prepared to leave. She gave Jenny a kiss on the lips, almost lingered and then forced herself to go.

~~~

That evening, whilst having dinner, Jenny mentioned to Joe that she had sex with Tracy.

"Good for you," said Joe and then asked, "Was it good for you?"

"Yes," answered Jenny, "Very good and I'd like to do it again. Are you jealous?"

"No Jenny," answered Joe, "You know that I can't fall in love and if you fall in love with Tracy then I'll be happy for both of you."

"No, no," said Jenny, "We've made it quite clear to each other that that's not going to happen. I was just worried that you might not like me having sex with someone else."

"I'm happy for you to have sex with someone else as long as they don't hurt you," answered Joe, "That's what happened with Maggie."

"Yes, but we both had sex with Maggie," answered Jenny.

"Maggie is a lesbian. She had sex with two women, you, and me dressed as a woman," answered Joe.

"You enjoyed that didn't you?" asked Jenny, "Maybe you'd like to have sex with Tracy and me?"

"Of course I enjoyed having sex with you and Maggie," answered Joe, "I'll leave the other option up to you and Tracy to decide."

Jenny was satisfied that Joe was happy about her having sex with Tracy and was now looking forward to doing it again. She also wondered if Tracy would like to include Joe in their sexual encounters. Then she thought of the three of them having sex with Joe dressed as a woman. She wondered why this aroused her and then put it to the back of her mind.

~~~

To be continued...

12