Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_

Phase 2 - First Licks

"What now?" I asked when we were seated in the car.

"You must know I don't want this to be over," Amy said. "I have heard a late night swim would be nice."

"I can arrange that," I said with a smile. We both knew I had an indoor pool.

"That... or straight to a bed if you wish. Whatever you want... I just want to stay close for a time." She pointed to the car's center console. "Closer than this... and naked."

I asked, "Do you want to call anybody?"

"I should, but I don't want to break the mood. If it is okay, I will send a text to Vi and then turn it off... okay?"

Well, that surprised me, I imagined she would want to speak with Joe. But that would be a conversation and she clearly was not interested. I was not going to argue. "Certainly." As she pulled out her phone I squirted a pre-planned message to Zar

Her text only took her a moment and then she was focused on me again. I kept the speed down so I could hold her hand, she liked it and we did not need to set any speed records. We were at the mansion soon enough, I could see she was anticipating. I parked under the overhang and showed her in. Zar would park the Porsche and get out the Marauder for when I took her home.

When we got in the front door Zar and Cynthia were waiting. I introduced Zar as the 'Mistress of My House'. She asked if I needed anything and then left us to see about the cars.

Cynthia was a story that had to play out. It would take a bit of time and careful attention. I had filled her in on what she could and could not say, but that left a lot between the two. When we arrived she had a beach towel wrapped around her, under her arms and tucked in at the chest the way some girls do. She had been swimming as I had instructed and I was pretty sure the towel was all she had on.

"Amy, this is Cynthia. She is a very distant relative who just graduated high school last Saturday and is staying with me for now. She is sharp-eyed and has been very helpful of late." I looked at the two women to gauge what to say next. Both were slim with dark hair, Amy might have been two inches taller. They were both curious about the other, I could see the question on their faces was about play, not competition. I could stop there and dismiss Cynthia, or I could mention our intimacy and effectively invite a threesome. Looking at Cynthia's poise and receptiveness, plus Amy's frank eager curiosity, I decided to go halfway between those two choices. "Cynthia and Abril have become close... very close of late."

Cynthia blushed at the comment. Amy brightened at it, that confirmed an interest plus so much more.

"Cynthia, this is Amy... let us say for now that she is the step-daughter of a senior partner at the office." I though that left it vague and friendly, using the word "wife" would confuse Cynthia about intentions.

Amy made the next move. She stepped forward, as if intending to kiss Cynthia on the cheek like women sometimes do. But at the last moments they both moved so their lips touched in a chaste kiss. Cynthia welcomed the kiss and both smiled. Then Cynthia took Amy's free hand in her's, to hold. It was another sign of acceptance.

When their lips parted Amy spoke. "I must say Cynthia, you are very beautiful, especially those wonderful eyes. A woman could get lost in them."

"Thank you... That outfit shows you off beautifully... I was told this was a date," Cynthia said. She glanced at me, looking for clues about my wishes. "If you want to be alone, it is late... my room... I can..."

"Oh no," Amy said as she lifted Cynthia's hand and kissed it as she focused on her face. "It is a date... but I am a friendly person and you seem like somebody I would like to know better. I... well, let us just say I like making new friends... making them happy friends!"

"Really? So do I. Maybe we both have similar tastes?"

"You know, I think we might. Now, somebody mentioned a pool. Alas, I don't have a suit...?" She looked at me.

Ah, so I had not evaporated, it was my turn to speak again. I said the first thing that came to my mind. "Your clothes, I don't imagine you want them wet."

Cynthia was way ahead of me. "Let me help you... these really are such pretty things. I could take you to a room..."

But that wasn't going to happen yet, Amy shook her head "no" with a smile on her lips. There was a chair in the foyer, Amy and Cynthia both glanced at it, then at me just because, then at each other. We were on the same page, and very comfortable with each other. I could watch.

Amy did not sit, but the chair was convenient for setting her clothes so they stepped over to it. Amy and Cynthia did this wordless communication thing, they were much smoother than I had been. Without a word Amy turned part way. To my eye Cynthia just touched her in a few places, and suddenly Amy's dress was off and neatly folded on the chair.

I wondered about the boots but Cynthia knew the secret, she dropped to her knee and went right to a tiny zipper hidden behind a flap in each back seam; I never would have thought of that. When the boots were off Amy turned to face her again. There was a moment of additional communication. Cynthia, still on her knees, might have enjoyed a quick lick of my cum as it ran down Amy's thigh. That got smiles from both, I could almost see their heart rates increase. Next the panties were opened, they were soaked but Cynthia was more interested in the cut and the clever clasp, she worked it out with a glance and opened it with a gentle touch of her fingers. That left only the garters.

Amy's messy pussy was visibly full and drops of my cum were obvious on her thighs. Cynthia openly enjoyed more licks of my creme from Amy's thigh, this was obviously for my benefit. She looked very like a kitten licking a bit of milk. Each was watching the other, smiling.

Amy reached down and slipped the clasps on the garters free. Her hands invited. Cynthia licked some more and then stood up. There was a deliberate drop of white on her lip. This time when they kissed it was not chaste, the tips of both tongues appeared as the taste was shared. I was distracted when their nipples also kissed and suddenly my pants were far to tight. The kiss stretched, there were soft words, with more kissing. Finally the two girls started walking, hand in hand, toward the pool. For a moment I felt forgotten, but they were whispering and I was sure it was about me, so naturally I wondered what they were planning. I followed, feeling so like a curious sheep headed to the slaughter.

When they got to the pool Cynthia let go of Amy's hand, dropped the towel, then she dove into the pool. Swimming like a nymph she circled around under water, finally coming up at the edge where Amy was. In the meantime Amy had moved to sit on the edge of the pool with her feet in the water, at exactly the same spot.

Looking up at Amy, between Amy's thighs, Cynthia made a request. I did not hear it, except the the words "... kitty treat..."

I guess Amy liked the suggestion because she spread her legs, inviting. That was all the invitation Cynthia needed. She leaned forward and, with a deliberate sucking noise, gathered some of my cum from the lips of Amy's pussy.

Quickly, I set a pad behind Amy, so so she could rest on her back if she wished.

Cynthia whispered, barely audible, "Some things are so good, one never forgets the taste."

Amy said, "Really? I was filled, but I have not had any..."

She never finished the sentence, Cynthia's wet body was suddenly up and over her, pressing Amy down flat on the pad. Cynthia's mouth cam to her, feeding Amy with her own lips my taste Cynthia had just taken from Amy's puss. The taste of my cum mixed with Amy's pussy juices. Cynthia also rested her torso against Amy's, not all her weight but enough.

Amy was delighted with the embrace. Relaxing with her arms over her head, Amy took a defenseless pose, giving her body to the other girl. She relaxed into the kiss, allowed the younger girl to do as she willed with her, enjoying every bit of of the attention. Cynthia was partially deep kissing, and partially chewing on Amy's lips. Amy stayed passive and let her.

My pants were far too tight, but I felt like an intruder in my own home.

After a moment they wiggled against each other again. I was watching them kiss, so it took me a bit longer to see how they had moved their legs, to allow each of them to press their sex against the other girl's thigh. Then they pulsed their thigh muscles.

The move seemed mutual, simultaneous and instinctual. They were on the same page, the same paragraph, the same word, and they looked like they were about to turn the page.

During this time they paid me no attention at all. This was all very nice to watch, but I imagined that eventually they would want something else added to the equation. Or at least, I hoped they would. I started to undress.

As I thought of it, I should not have been surprised by the mutual reaction. Both females were secondary to a primary relationship, so they were not going to steal or yield deep affection tonight; any pleasure they got from each other was basically 'free' to them. I just had not realized how much both were inclined to same-sex behavior, although as I thought back on the night Amy had signaled her closeness to Vi over Joe at least twice during the date. I naturally thought of her as one of "Joe's girls" when she had been telling me she was a free spirit.

Plus, since I had opened Cynthia, I assumed her feelings were male-centric, she had acted that way in prosecuting her desire for me. But looking back, I saw that Cynthia's expressed feelings toward Abril were stronger once she lost her virgin status and could pick her partners freely. In high school Cynthia had no time for boys and, even in LA, any interest is females carried a price. But high school was over now. Perhaps my appeal was more my royal status and her family history. Come to think on it, both Abril and Cynthia... and even Amy, could be more lesbian than bi, with me as the exception for different reasons. Heck, when I was a honest with myself I was really twisting Abril's arm. Meanwhile Cynthia was now free to be an adult woman walking her own path in the garden of pleasures and sins of the flesh.

Finally, the taste from that kiss exhausted, their lips parted and both glanced at me. Amy spoke, "I know I mentioned the pool earlier, and it is inviting... but Cynthia is... Incredible!" Both girls giggled at that, I was amazed at how quickly they connected. "I know, you are going to say this is my date... so what I would like is to spend the rest of it with both of you, on a surface that is softer than this tile. But first I need a bathroom to remove my makeup... and maybe a little girl talk before we get to the meat course?"

Since she put it so nicely I could not argue. "Cynthia, why don't you take Amy to your suite, that should work for the two of you... her makeup." Cynthia's suite was the room I put her in when she knew I was sending another man to her bed. She was not happy with me for that until the moment her father Ernie opened the door. That was when Cynthia realized he, and his clear desire, was exactly what she wanted. They had a wonderful night together. The room was not close to mine, in fact it was about as far as one could get, which made sense as I was in bed with Ernie's wife.

Cynthia loved the memory so it was now "her" suite in my house. Well, I had plenty. "Can you bring Amy to my room in, say, 20 minutes? Don't worry about clothing, the only other person around is Zar."

The girls giggled and lied and said 20 minutes was enough time. They left holding hands. In fact it was closer to 40 minutes, but that that was what I expected so it worked fine.

After the girls were out of sight Zar appeared. My uncle and his wife were in the guest house and would not be out for the rest of the night. Nia was in Zar's room where she would stay the night, it was the only way to keep her away for me. Vrir was sleeping in the guest house and had orders not to come out until morning. She had swapped the cars as I asked, I would probably take both girls home at the same time, so the Porsche would not do.

With the extra time I took a quick look at my email and, just to be sure, I glanced at the camera in Cynthia's shower. Damn, these two smooth, slim, dark eyed, dark haired bodies were hot. The girls were openly giggling and touching each other under the shower spray, so I figured they were getting clean and sharing secrets, maybe even a secret lesbian finger probe. How would I know?

I rinsed off in my shower and then got into my bed. I was 80% hard just thinking about what I had seen.

-

Phase 2 - Sin-Sin a'la Prince

They arrived at my bedroom door a few minutes after I did. I am guessing some gossip, personal disclosures, and confidences had been shared, they had a conspiratorial look. I also got the impression that they had good taste, a 69 perhaps. Cynthia knew well enough about what not to say. Amy would have talked about our dinner; Cynthia would not have let her skip any details of that.

At that thought I had to wonder if Cynthia would want a date at the Blank soon. They were very expensive. But I knew the answer: of course she would!

When they walked in the door the two women were holding hands, but they separated with an eager giggle like it was planned, with one entering my bed on my left and the other on my right. I felt surrounded, with the softest nipples touching in both sides and soft hands that seemed everywhere. Kisses followed, starting together above, then taking turns visiting below and in between. It felt like Cynthia was doing things she had not done with me before. The entire exercise felt co-ordinated and they were entirely successful. When the attack ended I was on my back and both heads were resting on my shoulders after taking their fill of kisses. Somebody was fondling my balls, someone else was making the lightest touch a little lower.

I was honestly enraptured by the sight of their breasts as they hung, full and ripe, from both woman. They were not large, think apricots not melons. But full apricots, the type bursting with sweetness.

Amy started off. "We were wondering about tonight's menu. Cynthia has shared her yummy taste of both of us being happy, but she wants more and I am not one to argue about getting some. Plus I am really craving to taste the combination of Sin-Sin a'la Prince." Yes, I heard that she said "Prince", but did not react. I wondered what other secrets Cynthia spilled.

Amy continued. "So we were wondered if you might be up to filling both requests." Amy was the one feeling my balls, she weighed them in speculation. "I mean, with what I know about your job and numerous other... special friends... you sometime enjoy, is it likely that you might have enough special reserve rich creme filling on tap be able to fill one order... But we were hoping for maybe two helpings." Acting was part of Amy's life, something she did automatically without thought, device or artifice; Amy knew she was being cute, and she was selling it to me, biting her lip while she smiled as if she was an innocent embarrassed by what she asked for.

I knew better. But she did make it especially delightful.

"My dears, you should have no doubt I have been looking forward to phase 2 of this evening for some time, and have been planning accordingly since I made the reservations." Amy face shifted to pure delight. While Cynthia didn't follow all the references, she knew me better. "With such delightful inspirations, you need have no fear of a shortage... except time." I did my own acting, a wry devilish expression channeling Henley's "The Garden Of Allah" while caressing Amy's body quickly with my eyes.

Amy actually blushed bright red, even to the edges of her ears, a completely spontaneous sincere reaction. I gave her a kiss as a reward. I felt Amy smile in the kiss, she was very pleased.

At the same time, I snuck a finger up to Cynthia's nipple - without being noticed - and made contact doing the "come here" finger move on the underside. Cynthia didn't move or jump, but she gave a delightful throaty moan and a nod.

Both women were delighted with me. Instantly the air was charged with perfumes that I could not name. I knew how turned on they suddenly were.

Amy was not at my level, but she also read people from small signals they gave away. "I'd say this calls for serious warmup, and I can see well enough where to start." She made a signal with her eyes. Cynthia questioned, did she really mean that? She must have expected Amy to take the lead. But Amy had calculated my desires, so Sin-Sin moved up and settled her breast over my lips, dragging her soft nipple across my lips with an art I would not have imagined a few weeks ago. Then she let me have my pleasure with her breast. I did not hesitate, her soft nipple hardened and her breath got faster as I sucked and licked her. They seemed fuller that I remembered.

Meanwhile I felt Amy nibble down my body, pausing for a moment to tease at a nipple, then play at my navel, before her lips, for the first time ever, settled on my cock. I felt her take my head in a kiss, not opening wide to take me in, but not just pressing either, it was a very real kiss with slightly parted lips, where the tip of her tongue teased the tip of my cock. There she knew the nerves were very concentrated and she played them perfectly. Between the pair I was lost. Overcome. Overloaded.

But not so overloaded to keep my hands to myself. I stroked Amy's back so she arched and purred like a kitten being petted. At the same time I moved a hand between Cynthia's legs and reached around to clasp her tiny bottom in a strong grip. She moaned how much she liked that.

Sin-Sin switched her nipples for me, I could see how she was delighted at the exercise where there were three in my bed but I had the least control over what transpired. She decided this "control thing" was very nice.

Amy took the opportunity to taste and explore - very slowly - the entire surface of my cock. When she discovered my balls were completely denuded she took that as an invitation to go further, exerting no more pressure than a butterfly might apply as her lips danced and her tongue tasted like a hummingbird.

Still, there are some places where, for a guy, the slightest stimulus can bring a disproportionate effect. As a wife I did not expect Amy to go that far, but she did, and with more of a lick than a touch. When that happened my fingers were inside of Sin-Sin and we were kissing deeply, with more emotional content then ever before. She had become very mature in just the past few weeks. She had been getting closer to Abril, and she saw how I was helping her friend, so I guess she allowed her heart to open a little more to me and to herself. Plus, having sex with Ernie at least once a week had to open her mind in other directions. She had been a virgin a month ago, but this butterfly was now very much unrecognizable from what was in the cocoon then.

After Amy's tongue had completed her journey she called the change. "Do you think you could Sin-Sin on top of me for a bit, mutually, so I could enjoy the sight and taste... as he..."

I didn't have to understand the question, I just had to follow their lead. I got a quick look as they moved, Amy and Cynthia both had pussies that were open and very wet. They unfolded from me and stretched themselves into a loving 69, with Cynthia pressing herself against Amy underneath. They were both feasting on the other. They spared me a look, I was suddenly not doing anything. Where did I belong in this? It took me a moment, then I moved to my knees behind Sin-Sin, she was perfectly positioned for me to ease my cock into her body. Amy's tongue helped open her and guided me, then stayed with me as I pushed in. As my cock entered Cynthia's pussy her head shot back with the thrill and she gave a moan of pure, undiluted pleasure loud enough for Zar to hear. She panted, she did not expect this but she was sure enjoying being to object of pleasure for two of us.