Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 02 Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow Amy never got in my way as I started to stroke in and out of Cynthia. But she sure helped herself to the abundant juices I was squeezing out of Cynthia, she licked the juices from Cynthia's valley, dragging her tongue in the vicinity of Cynthia's clit with each stroke of her tongue. I also felt her tongue licking the bottom of my cock crosswise like a wiper as I exposed the shaft on each outstroke, it felt very good to me.

Meanwhile Cynthia was joyfully slurping and sucking Amy's labials into her mouth, pleasuring her with lips and tongue. I could tell because Amy could not keep a steady pace, she kept getting distracted by the pleasure Cynthia was doing to her. It seemed that, in a very short time, Cynthia had become very skilled at pleasuring even an experienced woman, despite the distraction of my cock moving in and out of her body.

At one point Cynthia had to take a short break to say, "it is amazing being the center of this little pleasure arrangement. It is better than the best I have had from both Eric and Abril. The combined pleasures are divine."

I answered her. "It will be your turn to return the pleasure to Amy soon enough. You know that... right?"

The response was a slurp of Amy's pussy, then, "I am looking forward to it," Cynthia answered.

"Mmmm... So am I," Amy said while her lips briefly squeezed my shaft. "Plus, I truly love making my favorite people feel good." The tip of her tongue darted back again, stretching, and barely touching, my puckered flesh.

I groaned, "I didn't expect..."

Amy said, in a tone that laughed with a little devil in it, "I know! It is better that way."

We never really settled down to a "steady fucking" pace, it was always playing around, adult play that got us aroused and kept us there, with some occasional high spots, over the next half hour. The first peak high spot, surprisingly, was Amy; I guess that Cynthia is a better pussy-licker then I imagined.

Amy stopped what she was doing when she got out of control. "Oh my dear... you are so... ummMM," she moaned as her muscles contracted in climax. The sound, emanating from the vicinity of my balls, had a much greater effect than any climatic sound I had ever heard; my balls jumped.

Cynthia gave a giggle and kept up what she was doing so effectively, loving on Amy's pussy with her mouth.

It seemed to me that Cynthia had to get off next, Amy was unlikely and if I popped (not imminent but not too far either) Cynthia was unlikely to, but what could I do to help her? I couldn't play with her clit because Amy was doing her number there. But then I realized that Cynthia had a surprise spot staring me in the face.

I reached for the connection of Cynthia's mouth and Amy's pussy, there were some nice juices there and the girls were glad to share. Then I moved the lubed finger to Cynthia's cute little pucker and just rested it for a moment.

Cynthia quivered with surprise and suspense. She didn't say anything, but I heard a whimper that was more anticipation and a little bit trepidation. So I went easy, working around slowly, pushing in gradually after pressing a bit. I took my time and when I finally went in I only went as far as a fingernail.

The surprise was not the actual entry, but the process of having her intimate butt violated with another person present, a person she had just met. This had a strong effect on Cynthia. She started to moan and whimper, but did not back off what she was doing. I felt Amy also got more animated, more turned on; I learned later that Amy had actually responded when first I touched Cynthia's ass. Amy had a near gushing of her juices that Cynthia had to lap up, setting up a little female appreciation loop. It accelerated, my finger was boosting the loop to a higher and higher level for both.

Amy's response was a gentle laugh which Cynthia's pussy effectively muffled; I didn't know it happened beyond a bit more activity down there, but she said later she had a very good time then, just short of going over the peak.

Cynthia got a double impact, first from Amy's response to her and the initial play I was doing, then came her response to the actual penetration, which opened her memory to the flood of images and feelings and emotions reflecting that night when her parents and others watched while I took her ass with my cock for the first time. It was not the same as being there, but it was close as she felt womanhood and sluthood and shame and pride and fear and pleasure all mixed together, washing over her as I entered her tightness.

That was when Cynthia gave up her orgasm. Her mouth stayed buried in Amy's pussy, but nothing was muffled from me. I heard her cry at climax, there was no mistaking it. I saw the muscles of her perfect back respond as the sensation went through her. But more than anything I felt her pussy grab my cock like a fist and squeeze me tight, as tight as any woman I have ever had the pleasure to know like that.

Is it any wonder that she dragged me over to top? Suddenly my cock was held tight deep within her body, spewing away as Amy's tongue caressed my spasming balls and further encouraged them? Amy also was delighted to deal with the sudden deluge of fluids pouring from Cynthia, adding her juices to my cum as the fluid flowed along her tunnel to Amy.

I won't say they pushed me aside when I was done, I was given some room and time for an orderly retreat. But Amy really wanted our juices fresh from Cynthia's body, so maybe they helped me and moved me out of their way.

Cynthia got on her back. Amy's legs were half off the bottom of the bed while her head was licking up all she could find between Cynthia's legs. Once she got settled Cynthia signaled me to kneel next to her head so she could take my softening cock into her mouth and lick it clean.

When Amy had finished all the juices outside, she wanted more. She got Cynthia to sit on her face in a reverse position, so Cynthia was looking at her feet. I was encouraged to straddle Amy's chest and take Cynthia in my arms for some loving deep kisses. Then Amy put her hand to Cynthia's clit and got her off in about two minutes; the climax pushed the deep cum and juices out for Amy to enjoy. For good measure she did it again. Cynthia enjoyed the climaxes and the pussy licking, but she made it clear she enjoyed kissing me more.

Cynthia got 100% passionate romantic as we kissed, I could feel her emotion in the kiss. She thanked me for taking her into this bed, for playing with her like a sex toy, for giving her to another, for treating Abril nicer than anybody could, for her father who now walked around like a peacock, and for trusting her to be a lady tonight, when she though Abril should be here instead of her.

In it all she was trying to impress me, to show her sincere love for me. It was like she was applying to be my real forever wife, or at least one of them. Obviously we could not talk about it now, she acknowledged that. But that didn't make her feeling any less than they were.

Once Amy had gotten all my cum from Cynthia's pussy she wanted to make out with me for a bit. The bed was very comfortable for the two of us. With a smile Cynthia said she could fetch some beverages for us, I did not have to take Zar away from her beauty sleep.

(We smiled at that, Zar was probably sitting on Nia's smile at that very moment - or returning the favor. There are some advantages to having an omnivorous sex addict around the house, especially at night. I would try her sometime, I just was not sure when. I looked at Cynthia and thought about what I would have in my bed for the next few nights: her mother Belen.)

Cynthia asked Amy if she had any special request, but she was fine with whatever there was. Then Cynthia started rummaging through my closet until she found a $300 custom made white shirt which she slipped on. "Zar says no nudity in the kitchen, she had a long wooden spoon for violators. I don't need a spoon shaped red spot on my butt."

There was no such rule, and if Cynthia knew what she was doing she would make sure that shirt did not get ripped or stained. Still, it was a way for her to say something to Amy that I didn't expect her to say, about how familiar we were.

I sent Cynthia off and settled into making out with Amy, the #2 wife of my boss. Where Cynthia was romantic, Amy was pure fun to kiss. It was passionate, but we were both smiling non-stop and it was just plain fun.

Cynthia was gone for about 20 minutes, longer than she needed because she was giving us time. She returned with two pitchers of Sangria, both low percentage and high percentage, plus a few other drinks. "Zar's sangria is the speciality of the house and is very refreshing." We were all thirsty and the Sangria was refreshing. I had the low alcohol version (5%), while both girls tried the high alcohol (25%). In a large glass it sneaks up on you. We talked a bit about things, Cynthia knew about the wife exchange but she did not realize that substitutions were possible. "Vi is older and from a conservative upbringing, so she is not a good fit. I am a social person who gets along well with a lot of the partners. I admit, some can be difficult to take, but most are okay, so I have a good time. I gather the Church daughters are the most fun when they are both in the mood."

"Daughters?" Cynthia asked. "A man whores out his daughters? No offense but that seems hard to take."

"Well, they are of age, and have their own free will. Who would you rather they sleep with, some older married lawyer who is clean and respects some reasonable rules, or a guy they just met their own age who 'seems cool' for whatever reason, and could have roofies or a camera or bondage gear or some really good friends?"

"Okay, I see your point. There are a low of creepy crawlies our there on two legs. I admit my own father convinced me to pick with the best, and here I am with the best guy I know."

-

Phase 2 - The Stool

On that note I changed the subject. "I am not quite ready to go again, but it seems that one thing missing from my agenda is some pussy eating. What might we do about that?"

The solution was my love seat. One woman sat in it while I got on the floor to have some sweet pussy. The other woman sat across her lap, making out and maybe doing a little mutual breast play. Amy was first, sitting in the love seat getting loving kisses above and below, she really enjoyed the attention. She wasn't going to get off; I came close, but she was saving that for later so she diverted me to the place I did not expect. She said that since she did it, I could if I wanted to. Her little pucker was very nice to tease with the tip of my tongue, we both enjoyed it.

Then Cynthia took the loving seat of pleasure for Amy and I to love up. Cynthia thought she was done getting off for the night but between us Amy and I wound her up to climax twice. They were just little ones, but her release was, as always, a mutual pleasure. If I am honest I have to say that kissing Amy contributed a great deal to Cynthia's releases, the two had a connection that was really a pleasure to work with.

For the last bit we started the same way we got Cynthia off, with them in a 69 and me doing Amy from behind. But that wasn't working.

"I feel like such a bitch," Amy said, "but I really want him face to face. Cowgirl will work but I would prefer missionary, I want kisses. Please?" That seemed to leave Cynthia out of the mix, but she had another idea.

"Can we wait a minute?" Cynthia asked. "There is something downstairs that might help."

She came back with our "Lifeguards stool" from the pool. It is really just a tall stool like you see in a bar, but there are a couple of special things about it. It has a very small seat with no back, the height is adjustable, and there are 5 legs on a round base so it is very stable. Amy saw the possibilities right away.

Amy sat in the stool and we adjusted the height so I could stand in front of her and put my cock into her. When I did she would be leaning back, and would normally be afraid of tipping, but that was where Cynthia came in. She pressed against Amy's back where she was free to handle Amy's tits or clit, and was free to kiss or nibble her neck or cheeks or ears - all the places where women really appreciate little affections.

Once we got going it was great for all three of us; I was fucking Amy straight on where I wasn't going real deep but I was hitting the good stuff inside plus I had full contact with her clit and her entire valley on each stroke. She helped by wrapping her arms and legs around me, in many ways it was tighter than the missionary position and she loved the way we could kiss and really connect. Then there was Cynthia playing Sin-Sin with all kinds of loving distractions like biting an ear lobe, kissing her neck, pinching nipples and all kinds of things that worked great. Amy's first climax was a little one, she was wrapped around me with Cynthia hugging her arms around both of us and breathing in her ear. Amy did not want to break our kiss when she went over, but she was very cute about kicking her legs and twisting her hips to keep things on a boil for the moments she needed.

Then Sin-Sin got real naughty, she started whispering in Amy's ear about a bondage scenario. "What is you were blindfolded and tied into position? Maybe there are a number of people, single men and couples, planning to use you like this. Women with strapons - or maybe two-headed strapons, or rabbit strapons. Men who would take you, and then their women would clean you up after. Have you seen these vibrating butt plugs? The remote-control type? Maybe another woman is tied to your back, in my position, she knows that once you are done you will switch, so she has incentive. Maybe somebody has a camera... just for subscribers, of course."

Cynthia kept whispering these ideas of being out-of-control, and with that she dialed in Amy's number, the scenario was very strong head trip. She whispered about a blindfold and some lawyers of the law firm, and they did not just use their cocks. Amy got finally got off when Sin-Sin described her legs being open and somebody using a magic wand and an insertable dildo plus an anal egg. Two people were licking her nipples, but otherwise she was completely exposed.

"Oh my... Oh my... of fuck me thatis... thats... oh FUCK. Yessss... YESSSS! That is so hot!"

She came so violently that if we were not there she would have tipped the chair over. I was inside her and, because of the shallow penetration it did not do as much to my cock as Cynthia had. But because of the overall strength of her reaction I had to surrender my cum inside her.

Because Amy got so vocal, breaking our kiss on the run-up to her climax, Cynthia took the opportunity to give me a very hot penetrating kiss as I gave my cum to Amy. She seemed tickled at getting us both off. I imagine that the scenario was partially constructed of her most interesting naughty dreams, and her knowledge of the toys, large and small, scattered around my playroom downstairs.

-

As soon as Amy was done with her climax, Cynthia and I were both on her, me with kisses and hugs to comfort her psyche, while Cynthia attached her mouth to Amy's pussy, getting our mixture of creame fresh. In time Cynthia fed some to Amy while I held her from behind the stool and whispered my comforts in her ear.

We moved to the bed and did the thing where Amy sat on Cynthia's face to feed the deep stuff, Cynthia was not as good getting Amy off so it took longer and only worked once, but it was good enough. We drank some more, and we each made out with the other two. We were all very comfortable in a naked pile with each other. But before dawn approached my alarm went off and it was time to go. Amy and Cynthia went to to get dressed in Cynthia's room. Amy carried the dress, left the panties, and borrowed a simple sundress from Cynthia to wear home. As expected they were late getting to the car, but not as late as I planned for. I could see they had done a little kissing and crying while alone together.

One of my rules was that Cynthia was not to give up her phone number, there were too many secrets at risk. She respected my wish, but I said they would see each other again, and that after January 1 things would likely be different.

-

Before The Dawn

In the car as we drove to Amy's, Cynthia confessed to calling me "Prince" earlier. I explained that my mother died from childbirth injuries, she held on a year but that was all. My Dad died before I was five of some accident. So I was by a variety of relatives, including a bastard uncle who was a crime lord of a sorts. "He was a lord, so in the neighborhood I was the Prince. Do you see? I avoided a lot of fights with that name."

Cynthia knew it because our families were related. "Also, he was almost like a Disney Prince to me, so handsome and smart."

Amy said, "You are a very lucky girl to get your Prince. I assure you, most of those who claim to be princes are really frogs."

Then it was time for Amy. "I should explain, I am more a second wife to BOTH spouses of the family I live with. But I am closer to Vi, not Joe. I do the wife exchange thing because it is fun for me. I know you don't believe it, but I love the lifestyle, even some of the old men I bed once a month. It is fun to play with powerful men who can be manipulated with a smile or a word or a gesture into doing whatever I want. Plus, while some are a drag, they are far all good compared to what I run into in Hollywood. But really, I can't recall the last time I had such fun, and with a threesome where I was not clearly the guest star besides! It really was amazing, I had a great time. Look, I know it is close to the border of what is allowed, but I would really like to do this again some time, maybe for longer. Hopefully with both of you, but you know, I would be delighted with either. Think about it, okay?"

"Also, I should mention that some of this was my private life, and private stays private. So I will tell Joe about dinner, and the sex, and the stool, which is very clever and might work for us. But some of the kisses, and some of the secrets... they will stay secret from both spouses. I also do that with the wife exchange."

Amy gave both of us some very hot kisses when we dropped her at her house. I felt a bit like a teenager dropping of my date of a school night, when she was way past curfew.

-

After we dropped Amy off Cynthia mentioned the January 1 date and shared that Amy was not chained down either. "She said rope-tied to Vi, not chained to Joe. She made the point that Hollywood people often change. She really likes you and does not mind your collection of ladies."

I appreciated the insight about Amy and Joe.

On the drive to her house I praised Cynthia's maturity and the way she responded at every step. I was very glad to have her company, both sexual and social. To use a reference from Amy's line of work, "You were perfect when the spotlight was on you, and blend perfectly when you were in a secondary role. Abril would not have been as generous." She said that she was glad for the opportunity, and mentioned that if Pammie wasn't leaving she would be happy to spend the week with me.

"I would like that, but I am really am dealing with Abril's situation full-time, as I know you have been."

"Yes, she has been a mess and to be honest I need a break from her perpetual downer. I knew those people were no good, but I could not talk to her about it. I know you tried. Her damn pride... it is so much to deal with."

"Listen, maybe she does not find out about tonight just yet. She has enough on her mind."

"I will leave it to you... I will be out-of-touch for a time... but I have to wonder... Are you looking to replace her in this con?"

"Looking to replace her? Not at all, she is far too valuable because she has made connections. Her just being with me cuts my timeline by at least a year, and her skills are very formidable. Why, are you looking?"