Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 03 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they got to my room both looked ravished and very pleased about things. They both had a great view of me from the side, stroking my cock deep inside of my dusky lover Resha. We did not have the benefit of a sheet and the angle was perfect for them to see clearly what I was doing, as my light flesh stroked in and out of Resha's delicious-looking wet cherry-colored pussy. As it happened, Resha gave a loud moan which covered the sound of their entrance, and made her state very clear to the pair.

I think Kwool half expected to find me with Resha, but not like this. Gracie didn't expect Resha at all, she uttered a sincere "opps!" and managed to drop their shared towel. Dropping one end revealed everything for both of them.

You have to love an attractive klutz who has accidents at the right times. To keep Gracie from bolting, Kwool stepped behind her and pressed against her back. Kwool's hands slipped around Gracie, holding her like she was presenting a gift to me.

Seeing me this way, with my cock hard and deep inside dark Resha's flesh, was the test I needed for Gracie. She exceeded my best hopes when her natural instant reaction was a gleeful eager smile.

Because of what we were doing Kwool acted like she wasn't sure what was next so she asked, "Uh... did I do something wrong?"

"Come of in ladies. Please, make yourself at home." I turned back to Resha, gave her a passionate kiss, and whispered, "You and I will finish this and sleep here tonight, if you still want. Okay?"

It took Resha a moment to get on track, she was sure I would leave her "unfinished" because she was the least worthy in the room. Gracie's womb held one of my children and Kwool was not an unworthy mouth-whore but had made something very useful of herself. However, my promise carried some weight. "Okay lover," she said, then she pulled me into a deep kiss, deliberately leading with her tongue. "But first, please, just another push or three..." She was close to something big.

I said, "Excuse me ladies..." then gave Resha a half dozen of the slow, hard, deep, strokes she asked for. She made the most of it. Her climax was small and almost confined, but not invisible to the audience. Resha's final squeeze and quiver of joy was very much appreciated by my cock inside her, I had to focus so I was still hard when Resha was done.

Gracie and Kwool both saw it. I expected Kwool to smile at the sight, which was so familiar to Indians in the cave. I was very pleased that Gracie also liked it. Well, she knew what I felt like inside.

After another kiss I pulled my cock out of Resha. I was wet with Resha's juices and fully erect, but the exotic colors of Resha's wet, open pussy would draw anyone's attention away from me.

Gracie came to the bed like she was hypnotized or something, her body said she was intent on replacing my lips on Resha's. "Resha, how nice to meet you up close and so friendly. I understand you have a child! That is so wonderful. You must give me some hints so I can do as well. Plus your figure... my goodness... it is hard to believe... hints on that too. Please? But now, how about a proper greeting... considering..." Then she bent down.

Resha's mood improved with the praise, clearly she was worthwhile to somebody, Gracie was asking for advice. When Gracie pressed their upper bodies together for a hot and very affectionate deep kiss, with tongues quickly slipping into being friendly and their wonderful tits pressed together, Resha kind of got swept away with the emotion. She told me later it was like being with Sam, but faster, hotter and better because I was there. Plus, Gracie was so beautiful, Resha could hardly believe Gracie was kissing her.

Kwool and I watched. They both had wonderful large breasts that pressed together, light flesh against dark flesh, anybody had to look. Plus Resha's pussy was open and quite lovely. It took my breath away. It looked even better when Gracie's fingers found their way into it. Based on how Resha reacted, Gracie had the touch.

I soon learned that after dinner all three of them had spent a few moments together and expressed some interest in knowing each other better.

After they broke the long embrace both Resha and Gracie looked surprised for a moment at the intensity of their quick connection to each other. They stared at each other, unbelievingly, trying to understand it all. It was no act, they were both sincere. They were both hot, aroused, excited. They were not going to split up just yet. I was surprised. They ventured a second kiss, quick but meaningful, they simply enjoying how they connected.

"I have been thinking of you since supper," Gracie said. "You are so... delightful."

Resha's hand had accidently rested on Gracie's breast, and suddenly she found something interesting. "So delightful... May I? Please? I don't mean to distract but... or if you don't do girls..." her hand weighed it. "Oh, that is nice. Big and so very soft. May I have a taste?"

Gracie gave a very throaty "oh yes, please." Resha dove for the nipple and began to lick and suck it like it was a treasure she had never seen before. Or maybe she had seen, she had just not had a chance to wrap her lips around such treasures before. I knew that the group of professional girls Gracie was allowed to employ while her mother was alive, they tended to have slim figures and really did not get into Gracie's breasts that much.

Gracie started moaning with pleasure as she cradled Resha's head, perhaps with more pleasure than I recalled hearing from her. I guess both knew something mighty good about nipples. Then I noticed Gracie had her finger finger focused on Resha's cherry-red nether flesh, and had quickly unlocked the secret of her "hard to avoid, easy to pleasure" clit. In a few flicks she had Resha wiggling.

Well, since Gracie's mouth was unoccupied, I got to it. I did not let her talk, instead I deepened our kiss. I had pulled my cock out of Resha, so I was hanging out and I imagined that even with Gracie's fingers her pussy was cooling off. But Gracie was in the way and I was loath to disturb what she was doing to make Resha feel so pleasured.

Then my cock was enveloped within a warm, moist place. I am rather attached to it so I had to see what the troublemaker had gotten into.

It had gotten into Kwool's smile. Kwool had half-crawled into the bed on the other side, and had decided something looked tasty. "I hope you don't mind, I could not help myself, it looked too good to wait for an invitation. I can taste the juices from Resha's climax on you, plus your pre-cum. A rare and yummy treat. If it is too crowded I can leave."

She slurped my cock into her mouth again and gave me a hopeful look. I never intended to kick her out. She also applied a light touch with practiced fingers to Resha's pussy.

Oral sex is rare on the mountain. There is no prohibition or taboo, the problem is the practical one of not having much excess water or the fuel to heat it, so hot water for washing is a special project above the timberline. With hot water so scarce a weekly shower for the entire family is typical. The colony is the opposite. Our cousins the travelers brought the practice of oral sex and there is running water in every house so oral sex is well known.

It was a little cramped on the bed, and I was loath to impinging of Gracie and Resha getting to know each other better, so I asked Kwool to let me up.

"Damn, both of those girls are hot next to flat-chested me." Kwool was plainly talking about their lovely large breasts and curvy figures. I took a good look at Kwool's naked body. She saw me looking and posed so I got a all-around view. She was the by far the tallest of the three, with an unusually slim build for the mountains. I could see her ribs to the point where she was a little gaunt.

I assured her that I had broad tastes, in fact her tits were "huge compared to Li." Resha giggled at that and nodded "yes" while she worked Gracie's nipple. I promised I would show Kwool an inappropriate picture later. I led her over to a couch, sat down, and gestured that Kwool should sit across my body, so I could enjoy her. I started with kisses and playing with her delightful nipples. Once I figured her pussy was humid enough I shifted down, lashing and teasing the nipples with my tongue while my fingers carefully opened her valley.

Most females on the mountain had medium to large breasts and a heavy frame; that is the way they were bred. Kwool had a slender figure, while her hips were rounded but not much wider than a guy's. She had a narrow waist and, now that I saw them in the open, her breasts were "A" or at best "B" cups. That was very atypical of the tribe, but it may have led to her flight training. It meant that she was descended from orphans who had been brought to the tribe since roughly 1940. I also noticed her shaved pubes. Females on the mountain, as a rule, do not shave, they have no razor blades. Plus, because the emphasis is on childbearing, lesbian behavior is more uncommon than anywhere else I know. The woman's council does not favor it in making their marriage decisions.

(The next day, Kwool explained. "Both grandfathers as well a my mother were late adoptions by the tribe, in fact my mother was one of the last orphans brought in, so I have fewer generations of mountain genes, which explains my build. Also, I lived off the mountain at times. Latin men were put off by my height, but some Latin women had the opposite reaction... I did not recognize it right away. I can't explain the attraction, but I was willing to explore. Maybe they found my skinny figure manlike but without a macho attitude. My first sex was with a woman with a very shapely figure - she was rich, beautiful, and twice my age! I spent the night at her house, we swam nude in the pool under the stars and slept... when we slept... on a canopied bed next to the pool. We ate each other, uncontrollably, for hours, she taught me so much. She wanted to keep me as a pet, for a life of leisure with her signet on a leather band around my throat. I admit I was tempted by the clean water. But I could not stay, one night was enough to acquire a taste. Any more would be turning my back on the tribe, which is impossible. I am at the colony airfield often enough to use the showers there for shaving.")

Eventually, after Resha pleasured both of Gracie's nipples into long erect nubbins, Gracie took control and returned the favor. To her such breasts were a privilege and a wonder. In between they both wanted to kiss again. I watched as I nibbled on Kwool's lips, she went passive, she closed her eyes and just let my mouth play with her soft parts. They wiggled around so Resha was on top, rubbing their breasts together and while each had a thigh between the other's legs. Resha could really enjoy herself that way. They took a half hour like that and lost themselves in mutual pleasure.

I did not neglect Kwool, but I did glance at Resha and Gracie while they played together. They were not falling in love, I could tell. They were not in lust. But something was going on, something was connecting them, binding them long term. My thought was of children playing some game, except they were naked and playing with each other. Part of it was pure joy at finding a female body to love on, to lust on, to play on, that was like their own but different. In the world these two - one worth hundreds of millions, the other a poor whore - would never have met, their economic status would have kept them apart. But in the Colony there was no wealth, they were two equal women who liked each other in bed. They were becoming friends-with-benefits for life.

At times Kwool pulled her mouth to my cock to take play with me there. It was a pleasant and unique surprise for her to switch around. With every man she knew, once he got his cock inside her mouth he always stayed there until he finished his business. Some men insisted, holding her head in place and having their way until they finished.

I wanted a deeper and more equal connection, and she decided that she did also. As the kiss deepened I could taste Gracie's pussy juices on Kwool's tongue. I sent my tongue deeper, Kwool figured out I was looking for. Given what I tasted, Kwool had spent plenty of time serving up pleasure between Gracie's thighs before coming up to my room.

Once Kwool was convinced about my sincere interest in all of her charms she responded strongly, she really liked my deep kisses and returned the favor, while pressing her lean body against mine.

Because of her height, and the way she was positioned, kissing me was uncomfortable for Kwool's neck. So I suggested that we adjust things, and as long as she was at it she might give me another set of lips to kiss.

Kwool could not believe that I was suggesting, she confessed that no man had ever licked her pussy. But the other two chimed in that it was something I relished. Gracie said that when we met, I would eat her crazy but she was not allowed to suck my cock. Resha seconded the idea by saying I was not allowed to eat her, but I did it anyway, being bad was SO GOOD.

I had Kwool sit in the chair, spreading her legs while I got down between her things. She complained that I was not getting anything out of eating her, but I showed her otherwise, her pussy was delicious, it tasted like mother Marta.

Well, to tribe members any mention of Marta, who had sacrificed so much, was a blessing.

When Gracie and Resha finally took a break from their loving, it turned out that Resha also wanted something that had not gone on long enough. As long as Kwool was not sucking me any more Resha wanted my cock back where it did her the most good. She took charge and made it so, starting by ordering me back to the bed.

First Resha turned her hips to rest on her side, with her butt and very tempting sweet slit facing me. I twisted my hips to the side and eased my cock back into her welcoming pussy. Our legs were intertwined and our torsos formed a "V" shape, so we were connected with me entering her pussy from behind. But each of us had our shoulders more or less flat on our backs.

Then, at my invitation, and the urging of Gracie and Resha, Kwool settled herself on my face, she was delighted to offer me her pussy this way as a treat to my lips. She could have my tongue at her clit or at her entrance, it was her choice. Choice was something she thought she would never get from any man. At the last minute she almost declined, saying her pussy was too ugly for her future chief to eat, because her inner lips were so long. But Resha pointed to her pussy saying it was much uglier and I ate it "like a friendly fiend with a long tongue." In fact, she assured Kwool that I made myself welcome in all varieties of pussy, she had seen it. Long flaps of flesh were just more sweet woman to pleasure.

Since Resha set the expectations I worked at making Kwool a believer. She started to moan with pleasure as my tongue and lips worked in her open her nether lips. I found it was best when my tongue could caress near her clit, so most of the time I danced around it.

Meanwhile, Gracie settled back to kissing Resha on her lips and tits, which both enjoyed.

It is a good thing I had a wide enough bed.

When I eventually worked the tip of my tongue into Kwool's pussy opening and reached up, fucking up into her, she was so juicy I knew Gracie had done more than kissing before they came to my room. I could taste the raw skin where Gracie had used her fingers. I worked to get my tongue deeper.

In this position it was kind of hard for me to focus on both ends at once. My cock movement in Resha was more on automatic as I focused on eating Kwool's sweet pussy. I also felt Gracie's finger's working into Resha's valley near where my cock was stroking. She quickly found how to tease my cock, fingers started dancing lightly around Resha's clit, making more happiness for both of them. Resha really responded to the pleasure from Gracie.

In a few minutes I was surprised to feel Resha's body clench and shake with another small climax, this one probably from Gracie's fingers. A minute or two later Kwool clenched her legs and gave a little moan of pleasure as she also enjoyed a climax from my tongue. Her eyes looked down at me as they glowed bright with thanks. She mumbled something about never getting off this well from any woman's or man's mouth before.

After few minutes of post-climax rest, where we stopped moving but essentially stayed put, Resha asked a question about what we were doing. I was surprised to hear her speak up given her usual lack of confidence. But she had become markedly more confident in my presence.

"I really have to question our math here," Resha said. "I mean, thinking of inputs and outputs. I am not complaining, I just had a real good time as you all know. But Gracie got left out of the fireworks. We have at least three pussies that could all be pleasured, and at least two of us like to eat pussy. Maybe we should reset the arrangements to get everybody happier?"

I was not going to argue with a good idea, except to mention that four of us like to eat pussy. That got a laugh. The real question was how to arrange things? I let the girls work it out, when more than one is in a bedroom I find that usually works best. I have never had anything to complain about.

The bed was a bit tight to do everything we wanted so Resha started by suggested we put two mattresses together on the floor, making a larger surface. I liked this new version of Resha, she was energized and I could not see it going bad for me.

Kwool said her had not experienced my cock yet, so they jumped on that as something we had to have as a starting point and moved delightfully from there into a three-dimensional arrangement.

The arrangement started with Gracie, on her side, along the length of the mattress near one side. She lifted her upper leg and Resha moved to rest her head using Gracie's lower thigh for a pillow. Resha was set to use her lips, "to make the young mother-to-be feel as good as possible." In the process she extracted a promise from me that Gracie would not spend a night alone during this trip. I was sure Marta would be willing to help, and Resha said she would do her share, but I had contribute my part, "after all, you have the biggest... priority."

She said it that way, with a straight face, like she was serious. But I could see the smile she was hiding at the way the words came out. Gracie heard it too and had to kiss Resha for that.

Some things I don't argue with.

Once Resha was in position on her side she arranged her legs and invited me to feast on her yummy complex pussy. I used her thigh as a pillow as I moved my lips to her delights. My shoulders were on their sides but my body twisted, putting my hips flat for Kwool to go "cowgirl" on.

Kwool pussy felt nothing like her mouth, and it was distinctly different from Resha's pussy as well. I felt a unique twisting and tightness on the head of my cock at full depth, when she settled her body down all the way. She was tight, but the unique feeling was at the deepest part of the sheath - in terms of what I could feel. It seemed twisted (not tilted, but twisted like a screw) in some way. I thought "corkscrew." As she moved up and down she was uniquely stimulating my cock in a way her female lovers would never know. I told her that I understood what both of my Grandfathers said about her special inner charm.

Kwool blushed at the idea that her unique pussy, sexual antics, and naked body including what she considered her smallish tits and a less-than-attractive face (both leaders had their pick of the most beautiful women in their populations - if they wanted), were the gossip of the two oldest, wisest, most sexually experienced and most respected men she knew. As she began to move on me I stressed that they had become great friends, and talking about cigars or wines was not the sort of thing they were inclined to waste time on. But women like Marta were sweet treats that they had both sampled and enjoyed. So of course they discussed them like other men discuss fine cigars or vintage wines.

1...67891011