Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 03 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the type of thing that would have gotten me to invite Kwool back to LA on the spot, if her job here was not so very critical to my people. I resolved to tell her of my appreciation sometime when my other lovers were not part of the audience and my mouth was not so busy at work pleasing Resha.

For her part Kwool seemed to be having an even better time of it than I was. She was moving up and down on my cock, but on each stroke she adjusted her hips and her body to change the angle just a little, making it an ever-changing delight for me. This was in addition to the special feeling when she reached the deepest part of each stroke, when her body applied friction and pressure to all sides of my cockhead as I was buried deep within her.

Resha was always good eating for me, it was fun moving my tongue around her twisty red fleshy folds to find and tickle her good spots, getting her body to move like she was feeling a lot of pleasure. She was so sweet to wind up and so grateful when I got her off.

Off to the side I could hear Gracie making plenty of happy noises as Resha's lips and tongue made her pussy feel ecstatic. It was further proof of how Resha and Gracie were getting very attached to each other in the short time they had known each other. It was so unlike the image of mean girls trained in the LA high schools of personal combat with a sharp tongue and use of the the most fashionable body products.

I also had to take a moment to realize that, in terms of my physical contact with the fairer sex, I was pretty damn lucky. Maybe I spent a microsecond wondering if I deserved it. Well, of course I did, I could hear all the happy sounds from the ladies around me, so clearly I was a special guy. Worth it. With that I focused on what I was doing, and what was being done to me, and the general good feelings in the room. I felt responsible as each of the three women gave their happy voices to the express the heights of sexual pleasure.

After a few minutes of mutual effort it sounded like Gracie was having the best time of it being pleasured by Resha's eager mouth and hands. Gracie was moaning passionately, praising Resha's name, and encouraging her to "eat her so well... you are showing me things I did not know I could feel. Oh! So naughty... so nice... you are so sweet to me even if you hardly know me."

Understandably, Resha and I were not in a position to say much, since our mouths was busy. For me, the occasional shudders and mewling sounds from Resha told me I was on the right track as my tongue traced her complex labials, going back and forth between caressing her clit and probing into the tasty hole I had fucked earlier, sparking her pleasure spots and reminding her that she was mine.

It was hot in the room even with no covers, but the emotions from our little menage were hotter. It soon reached a point where any quiver of pleasured release for anybody radiated through all the other bodies. It was a little bit like the collection of suspended steel balls some folks have on their desk (a "Newton's cradle," everyone has seen one but nobody knows what it is called), you lift and release the ball at one end and the wave travels so the ball at the other end jumps, then comes back and passes the impulse back to the other end, again and again until it is stopped. The pleasure was like that. Contained and shared again and again.

Between the four of us we had one pair of balls, and they were not steel, but pleasured flesh building excitement for their big moment. They set the limit on the party, eventually they had to release what they held.

As "eventually" moved closer and closer to "right now" I used my hands to signal Kwool. She got the message. Anticipating the explosion perfectly, Kwool plunged her body down to take me to the deepest point I had known inside her, where the unusual contours of her body on my cockhead were magnified. That was where I had my release, the timing could not have been better for me. I just let go, feeling the blinding white cloud of pleasure filling my senses. My focus collapsed, the only thing I was aware of was my cock and balls, inside an incredible pussy, jetting their release and filling my distant cousin. Like a volcano I erupting deep inside Kwool's body, then I repeated the eruption again and again.

Kwool pressed her body down to take it all, and based on her response she was very happy to do so. Holding me deep she gave this little rocking motion so she could fell my spasms all along her pleasured valley. Her howl of pleasure, "yah yee" echoed around the room, broadcasting her feelings. It was the language of our ancestors, but the others understood it. Twisting and convulsing, Gracie and then Resha joined Kwool in the pleasure of release.

My flesh surprised me, I was still pumping when Resha's body, on the tip of my tongue, started her good feelings. Unlike Gracie and Kwool, she could not express herself with her voice, but her body was very clear on the point. Meanwhile Kwool squeezed every bit she could grab out of my balls, then let my cock go. It shrunk in no time, and was like a signal to a simultaneous collapse.

For the timeless moment or two things were very loud and it was good to be the one with the balls in this collection of female parts as the good feelings bounced back and forth and back again.

Then I was underneath Kwool, passive and spent. As my focus returned to the act at hand I decided to give Resha a little push to see if I could get a double play out of her. After all, I had been abrupt in ending our fucking earlier. As she was starting to wind down I managed to work her proudly exposed clit between the inside of my lower lip and my gum, which I used to work her to maximum goodness.

Resha broke her lip-lock with Gracie. "Oh my goodness... what are you doing to me... it feels... I have never... Yes, right thereagainyes... OH Yes OH NO... I'm OHHHHHHH.

Looking to keep her own climax going Gracie made a serious effort to twist her own nips off. At the height of pleasure, Gracie liked just a touch of pain to take the good feelings to extraordinary levels.

Kwool was watching Gracie closely and imitated the slightly painful nipple play. As Gracie groaned with her final bit of pleasure Kwool had a sympathetic sigh that was just perfect for her. It also squeezed the limpness that had been my shaft our of her pussy.

Gracie saw an opportunity, as Kwool collapsed leaving my shrunken cock exposed her mouth quickly enveloped my shrunken fella in. In captivity I had not allowed Gracie to take me in her mouth, but she was making up for the lost time today.

Meanwhile, Resha freed herself from me and worked her head between Kwool's legs so she could feast on the mix of juices seeping out. Both of Kwool and Resha enjoy the transfer of combined juices from Kwool's pussy to Resha's mouth. They made sure no good taste was wasted on the sheets.

"Nobody needs to sleep on the wet spot," Kwool sighed when I noticed what was happening. Resha had her mouth full so she couldn't speak, but she nodded her head. The three girls were all taking liberties with their fingers at each other's pussies, making contact in a sort of random joint sharing.

Maybe that was part of the girls I picked for myself, they liked me plus they really liked other girls, so they were naturally co-operative with each other. If I was busy with one, there was another around for them to have fun with, so there was no fuss. They all knew I was going to have several wives, but there was no special privilege associated with that, and in fact I was pretty content to generosity, share my cock with everyone I liked enough. They knew that was part of my deal.

While I had not had to show it recently, in the past any female who showed any sort of possessive attitude or pecking order position with me found it a great way to find herself excluded. But lately that wasn't a problem.

Eventually we sorted out into a sleeping order. Resha expressed her opinion, she insisted that I had to cuddle Gracie, "because mommas need extra love." Kwool made it pretty clear that she liked her long arms wrapped around Resha, especially her tits, so that is how we slept: me spooning Gracie who held Resha against her chest while Kwool had her arms around Resha from the other side.

-

I had promised Resha I would finish what we had been doing earlier. About two hours before dawn I woke with an erection. I also found that I was almost off the edge of the bed. At this point Resha was on her back, with her head between Gracie's breasts as she was on her side. Kwool, was sleeping on her side on Resha's other side, now with her arm extended over Resha's chest. The three were not lined up straight but more and inverted "V," while all three heads were close together there feet were spread out. It was too good to pass up.

I got off the bed and moved to the bottom where I crawled up between Resha's legs. After some gentle kisses moving up her body to her lips and then her eyes. She opened her eyes and looked up at me as she yawned with a sleepy smile. It was dark, but she could feel what I had for her. "You remembered," she said. "Damn, you feel so good to me. I like you eating me, but I really like you sticking it in. Would you please?" As she spoke her fingers opened her body for me.

Sleepy-eyed Resha is so very attractive when she is just waking up. I imagine that, in ancient days, her looks alone would have won the heart and body of some powerful King. Now she was mind, I wasted no time slipping my cock into her juicy puss. Her legs moved to pull me in, embracing me.

Kwool still had one hand on Resha's breasts when her eye opened. She smiled but did not move her arms, she wanted to be part of this also.

I added plenty of little kisses on the side of Resha's face and whispered praise of the wonders of her face and figure in her ear.

I spent about 15 minutes slowly moving in and out of Resha's body before I got off. Kwool didn't really do anything except watch, but she let us know she was enjoying the show.

A just a minute or two before the end when Gracie woke up, lifting her head to see and take in what was happening, and said, "Isn't this where we came in?"

I mentioned that had had not finished before, but that I had a promise to keep. Resha's head was still resting between Gracie's breasts so I might have planted a couple of my kisses on nipples instead of cheeks, which brought soft giggles from both Gracie and Resha.

Gracie decided she wanted a better view so she lifted herself to a sitting position, and then lowered herself on her side, except her head and feet were reversed. Her head was right next to Resha's hip where she essentially had a ball's-eye view of the action. Then, recalling what Cynthia had done to me earlier, she spent some time gentle handling of the base of my cock, my balls, and even my ass.

"I have always wondered about this side of things, what it looks and feels like when a man has a climax," Gracie said while resting a finger lightly on my balls. She was very delicate and unlike Cynthia, did not try to speed things up by slipping her finger in my back door.

My speeding up at that point was kind of natural.

Resha's purred nicely when she finally felt my climax. There was not much, it did not take too long, but to Resha the important thing was that I remembered her desires and she enjoyed it as I gave her my cum. She really liked to feel my climax as my body surrendered to her womanhood.

Then, when I was done and pulled myself out, Gracie was in position to roll on top of Resha into a 69 where she could lap up the creampie.

Kwool volunteered to give my cock a quick cleaning with her mouth.

I had woke up early to check on Grisha's and her new friends. When things calmed down I told the girls I had some business to take care so they cuddled together comfortable. Before I was dressed all three were breathing soft and steady, so they were all asleep or very close to it.

-

I was briefed by the truth brothers who spent the night making sure Grisha was not bored or thirsty. The basic story came out pretty quick, there were a couple of unexpected twists. Cross-checking the details is so important to make sure the right folks wind up tortured and dead, so the brothers went over the story with Grisha a few times. They had thoughtfully recorded some of Grisha's own words, so there would be no doubt about her crime, her accomplices and the motivations when I gathered the council together. There was no time like the present. I made some calls. As the sun first started to appear it looked to be an interesting morning.

-

1...67891011