Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 03 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like to think that physically I am very good at this mutual pleasure thing, plus Gracie was in a special mood because of our opening up to each other. Her excitement in our coupling went straight to the heights. She might have yelled her next release but we were too busy with our tongues and lips, advancing and retreating, for her to do more than moan as I felt her body clench and quiver it's surrender again. There was a lot of that, very sincere moans that were full of feeling as lips embraced and tongues danced back and forth while we gave ourselves to each other. Her joy continued as she took pleasure from my attentions as I feasted on her. It was inevitably that her body convulsed delightfully under me with a pleasured release every couple of minutes over the next twenty minutes or so.

I held fire - it was not easy but I could not end it no matter what my balls urged - but it was too good to end just yet.

Then it got more interesting, because we had company.

Cynthia had heard Gracie's earlier loud yell, heard it again and then came looking for love. I guess she came into Marta's room first. I probably left the curtain between rooms open a little when I entered Gracie's room, and after our noisy expressions of appreciation Cynthia was drawn to look in. I do not know how long she watched us from the draped entrance. The weekend after the explosions I learned that Cynthia liked to watch, but she liked to play even more. I was actually aware of her pussy's perfume before I saw the motion from the entrance.

But that awareness did not rise to the level of 'somebody else is here.' It was more a subconscious cue that there was no threat to us and what pleasure we were doing with each other.

I was periodically drawn - after the extended kissing - to delight my lips and eyes with Gracie's wonderful breasts. They looked and felt so good. I loved kissing her as we fucked, but I just had to re-affirm in my own mind that she had the best breasts I had ever seen and put my mouth to. So several times I broke our kiss and moved downward to her chest.

I did not realize there was another player on deck in this "Gracie has fun" game.

Cynthia did not intend us to stop what we were doing, but she was naturally drawn to watch with her fingers in her panties - except after a minute she was not wearing panties. I guessed that Cynthia made friends with Gracie during their 8-hour flight in the luxurious private jet they flew in.

Gracie saw Cynthia out of the corner of her eye while I was busy kissing Gracie's body. Maybe there was something in the air as well - a perfume and wet pussy-play noises.

In any event, when my mouth departed from Gracie's lips, leaving them parted, wet and lonely, Cynthia saw a natural opening and helped herself to help her new friend and fellow baby-mother feel good. Both of them were sure I would approve.

(I learned later that they helped each other relax, using kisses and their fingers for pleasure, on the theory that making mommy happy on the nasty long private luxury plane ride before she slept made it better for their growing babies. Marta had made the introductions - full introductions, including checking the young ladies panties - at boarding so they were all on the same page in terms of what was allowed. Belen and Ernie were also in the cabin, being entertained by the two younger girls spreading the love was an inspiration leading to their own "fear of flying" games. Belen also got some friendly feelings from Marta's fingers. I, on the other hand, was on a commercial flight where Resha inspired many thoughts of things I could not do with her lush body at the time with getting arrested when we landed.)

At the time when Cynthia stepped over to the bed I was seriously concerning myself with one of Gracie's nipples, which left Gracie's lips free to utter the expressions of appreciation she had been holding back. I noticed Cynthia's approach at the last minute out of the corner of my eye. It was more confirmation than a surprise. Because it was Cynthia I was not inclined to interrupt what I was doing. Gracie has very tempting lips, full and soft with a bee-stung look, and I soon saw that Cynthia had clearly tasted them before. Well, in general girls made friends easily when there was something in common. They both did what seemed natural, friendly and supportive for young mothers-to-be. The few noises Gracie was making were muffled, and I felt the bed shift with another body.

I know that this might not fit some stereotypes of a pregnant, hormone-driven Hispanic girl like Cynthia seeing her baby-daddy with another of his woman. The thing is, that is a stereotype which simply does not fit. It is not Cynthia, the upper-middle class daughter of a CPA who is Hispanic, but with a cultural background that heavily weighted towards Spain 400 years ago, after the kingdoms were gathered into one nation. Also, Cynthia knew that she had tricked me into pregnancy, felt guilty about it, and she was sure it would be a one-and-done dream experience she would dream about, giving her happy thoughts while settling for less for the rest of her life. She also expected that she might never be with me afterward, because I had particular habits she witnessed at BAD, and she was okay if I went that way after her child was out. From the start she knew that I was gong to enjoy and impregnate other women, that was woven deeply into the "Prince" fantasy she was raised with and which drew her to me; she knew it was not going to change. She was part of my violent response to protect Gracie, including when I burned my enemy's wicked child pawns, so she knew what I was capable of. Also, Cynthia was intimate with Abril, who first brought her to my bed. When Abril was betrayed by her roomies Cynthia took her into her bed even though she believed I would marry Abril for real; she was exercising her generous heart and feeding her hungry pussy. Finally, Cynthia rushed to my house the weekend after the explosions, them took full part while I had enjoyed Li, Resha, Abril, Zar and herself time and again in front of the others, as naked and as exposed as possible. While watching me she had enjoyed exchanging pleasure with each of them, getting off and giving the same while I smiled on each of them. I watched her own eyes glaze over while the others watched and played. When I took one of them to bed each night she welcomed Abril, Li and Resha to her bed for some very hot overnights of pleasure. In the mornings when we gathered for breakfast Cynthia and her overnight guests always acted like young girls who had fallen in love, that was her nature. Then there was the Patron's announcement that her parents, along with herself, were going to become retainers. She was overjoyed. She knew that as a young retainer she might be invited to share a bed in the hacienda some nights, for any need that might arise, man or woman, young or old. In fact, she considered serving the Patron with her body a very pleasant duty to her.

The point is that Cynthia was acting entirely within her character when she joined us in the bedroom and began to kiss Gracie with love, as was Gracie who in turn welcomed her, not as a rival but as a sister-lover-mother.

Gracie, was not, in any way, hispanic. Also, her mother had pretty much squeezed all fight out of her soul while feeding her pussy with a steady diet of professionals for her pleasure.

Maybe it was also the case, as I mentioned to the Patron, that I was attracted to women who enjoyed other women. Lovers instead of fighters. I have no idea why that was, but I had begun to think it was true. Maybe it was Marta's influence, she made no secret of enjoying many lovers.

I felt a soft female hand on my back, it was Cynthia's way of greeting me and letting me know it was her kissing Gracie on the mouth just because... well, if anybody came upon Gracie in a moment of passionate pleasure, they would have been moved to do the same. Their shared kiss stretched out, Gracie's response told me the two were getting along very well. Cynthia and I slipped into a pattern of us alternating on Gracie's nipples and lips for a time. I kept fucking Gracie, with obvious results of her quick trips to the heights of pleasured release under my body every few minutes.

Gracie was clearly very happy to be shared by me and another of my mothers-to-be, she said later that it made her feel even more accepted after my mention of multiple wives and other women. She slipped easily from a neglected child, or orphan, into a broader "family" relationship which her soul craved. Clearly there was something good for her in me being generous with my cock. Plus, after seeing the tribe and the colony from the air (Marta pointed them out) she understood my motivations better.

I could read Cynthia's thoughts, she was thinking about setting aside time for a mulit-hour threesome before we left. Or maybe a foursome with... well, there were lots of candidates she might enjoy loving. Woman and men. Like Marta, Cynthia even also knew the joys of shared incest with her father. (Gracie only knew her one ex-stepfather that way.)

At some point it occurred to me that I had not said much about Resha to Gracie, and Cynthia likely did not know she was in the house either. My dusky treat had been assigned to my room and my bed during my stay here in the hacienda. She was there now, the long trip had knocked her out. Maybe I should send my Asian-African whore to my Amerindian cousins for mutual fun, and to eliminate the obvious questions from Gracie.

Or maybe not. It might be very interesting if Gracie were to walk in on me when I was inside dusky Resha's cherry red pussy. It almost had to happen with sometime, I might as well take advantage.

Cynthia must have been in a playful mood, and she knows my body well. Gradually she lost the rest of her clothing, giving Gracie some places to do useful things with her hands, some things feel better with another person's hand doing them. When I heard Cynthia moan a certain way Gracie's finger's hand found a Cynthia's sweet honey pot. I knew Cynthia was going to enjoy staying till the end of this exercise, and maybe beyond.

What I missed was the change in personality, Cynthia evaporated and bad girl Sin-Sin took over.

As I started to wind Gracie up yet again Sin-Sin decided to have a little fun at my expense.

I realized Sin-Sin was with us when I felt to light touch of her naughty fingers on my back, moving toward my bottom with VERY NAUGHTY intent. Somebody was going to be very bad on my butt unless I stopped her. The dilemma is I was too busy kissing on Gracie to tell Sin-Sin to stop, plus I was pounding Gracie's pussy like a hammer, with a special twist and and jab that Gracie seemed to find extraordinary as she neared yet another transcendent moment of release. I really tried to ignore those naughty fingers, but Sin-Sin knew me too well, and based on the plane ride, plus Gracie's fingers in Sin-Sin's pussy, she had Gracie dialing in also. The sassy finger found the tight opening she was looking for, the one with plenty of nerve endings. Well, it was no secret, we all have them. The fingers lingered. She had to play her hand, and her naughty finger without a fingernail, to get what she wanted, but timing was everything. For mutual benefit I felt it as she quickly borrowed some juices from Gracie's pussy.

Sin-Sin's timing was dead on. Absolutely right on.

Gracie reached for her peak of pleasure yet again. As she did one of Sin-Sin's slender, lubed, trimmed finger introduced itself perfectly to a place on me where one thinks of exits, not entries. She didn't enter in a brutal random manner, she knew the drill move. She used her extraordinary dexterity with a technique learned from a doctor. In a single move two fingers lined things up and stretched my crevice a little for the lubed finger to make a quick and very precise entry, twisting in and striking like a viper, hitting a spot within my body where a special bit of flesh packed with nerves could be stimulated. She touched it perfectly, the right place, the right pressure... well, she has done it before, often with my cock in her mouth when she was hungry and tired of waiting for me; it was Sin-Sin's was of special way of saying "feed me NOW! Please?" Hitting my deep internal trigger caused the reaction Sin-Sin expected from me - sort of like an electric shock. Suddenly Gracie, who thought she was enjoying the heights of pleasure, discovered the way that her private Batman could take her higher with an express booster rocket, sending her climax to a much, much higher level.

"OH BATMANNNN... fill me Daddy... FUCK... you do me so well!" Gracie said with serious erotic surprise, writhing and thrashing as her body lost control. She didn't say anything more because I took her mouth, kissing her with my tongue down her throat, as I held her tight enjoying her out-of-control climax as well as my own fine wild rocket ride. At the same time I was grunting from my throat and frankly sounded like some sort of animal as my shaft began going crazy inside Gracie's body, throbbing and spasming inside her, filling her with an extra helping of fresh creme.

It was fresh creme which a certain sex-kitten was sure to help herself to. I mean, Gracie could hardly be expected to eat her own creampie, could she? I had things to do. That would leave Sin-Sin, looking all innocent and flicking her tongue.

The background for all of this was Sin-Sin's wonderful bell-like laugh as she nibbled and worried at Gracie's nipple.

When I was able to think straight again I realized that maybe all this heightened excitement was because Sin-Sin found she was hungry for her favorite creampie mix fresh from her new favorite baby-mama pussy. She had easily given herself body and heart to my other women, including the short-notice night when I took Amy to the Blank for a fucking dinner then brought her home after for a treat that was a surprise to all three of us. Cynthia acted like I was doing her a favor and played in perfectly. In fact, as I thought of it Cynthia had always made her desires clear and I am a very accommodating. It would take too long to recharge my reserves, but maybe these two needed another chance to entertain each other and bond.

In time I was done pumping my seed into Gracie and my cock curled up for the usual post ejaculation nap.

When I was free the pair seemed to be on the same wavelength, like they had made a plan beforehand. That was impossible since I didn't know myself when I was coming in here. Cynthia was very happy, grinning like a cheshire cat as Gracie smoothly cleared some space on the bed. At the same time, like partners in a dance, Cynthia curled around on her back and licked her lips. Bodies flowed together as Gracie happily settled her dripping pussy on Cynthia's lips like they had practiced the move. As Gracie settled in place she asked me, "it was not like I can make another baby with your sweet creme, so why not put it to good use? We mamas have to... LICK... together... and extra protein never hurts." She signaled me closer where she coving my face in very wonderful happy kisses while Cynthia nibbled away at her nethers, enjoying her.

Then Gracie took a break, looked at my shrunken cock and asked nicely if she could clean something else off for me.

Oral sex was something I did not allow while she was my captive, it is too fucking dangerous. "Are we maybe beyond that?"

As if this black-hearted monster was ever going to say "No" to her offer of oral sex again. I presented my softened member and Gracie gave a happy, satisfied giggle as she slurped it all in, where Cynthia could watch her suck and clean me as I softened and shrunk a little more.

When Gracie was finished with my cock - sorry, no stiffness yet - it was pretty clear that Cynthia wanted more loving but I had other things to do.

When Sin-Sin's hunger was satisfied she left us and Cynthia volunteered.

-

We spent just a few minutes talking as I got dressed. During the long flight form LA the two had shared secrets about me. Their "hot mama-to-be talk," included Marta and Belen on occasion. They even made a bet about how many times I was going to screw during this visit, although they would not share the details of their wager with me. All the information they exchanged during the flight made my talk with Gracie go a lot easier, so I thanked Cynthia for the help.

I explained how I would love to spend more time with them, individually and together, but there was more business afoot, this time regarding my Grandfather-Chief who was hanging on to life. I would know more after supper.

Gracie volunteered that they knew I was going to be busy so they made their own plans to be together, "if I did not mind?"

I did not object, I blessed their mutual consideration with some hot kisses for each, both lips and nips, then left them to work their kissing and nipple-licking friendly pleasure on each other for the rest of the afternoon.

-

It was well into siesta time. There was a notice posted that dinner would be later than usual. So for those of us still on our LA schedule a buffet was set up where everybody grabbed what they could when they were hungry. The Patron was in and out.

At the buffet I had a short conversation with Ernie and Belen, to get expectations in synch. They were each going to sleep with a few others while they were here, if it was okay with me. Belen was quite excited, she blushed when she said that the Patron had asked Ernie, boldly in front of her, if "his wonderful woman" could visit his room tonight. (The Patron was a widower and enjoyed Marta last night.) The 400-year old courtesy of being requested from "her man" by royalty gave Belen, who had been raised here, an instant thrill.

Ernie and I did not need to say anything, we both knew that if Belen was finally with the Patron after two decades, then Ernie and his daughter Cynthia would use the excuse for some wonderful times together. I knew that the Patron reciprocated, so normally Ernie would also find somebody younger, from the colony, to keep parts of him company while Belen was being a pleasure for the Patron.

I saw how Belen blushed and was excited to hear her lovers talking about who would take her to bed to enjoy her mature woman's body as she made my child. The expressed desire implied by all of us in open conversations made her feel sexy, beautiful and very desirable.

Well, she was all that, and Ernie had come to accept the courtly habits mutated in the rain forest from four century ago, especially when he got to enjoy warm, friendly compensation.

I was pleased and relieved that Ernie and Belen were both delighted with the gift I had, unknowingly, provided for them. We recalled how Ernie had alluded to a child when I first talked about bedding his daughter. They said they felt a decade younger and two decades hornier, thank to my incredible gift of "the bundle of joy" growing inside of Belen.

Ernie mentioned that they had cut out the "random other nice folks" outside of "the family" but he insisted that if I wanted some time with Belen, any time, they were both more than fine with it. Even if it involved me kicking him out of his own bed, either here or in LA, I was free to examine her body "inside and out" to see how it was growing my child any time. In fact, he insisted that I have at least monthly visits. I agreed. Belen just about burst with happiness at his words expressing his explicit desire for her happiness on my cock. That had changed 180 degrees from the "macho LA Latino" attitude he projected before they were married, and it promised them both a great deal of pleasure. His love meant so much to her. Of course, she was also glad that he had also found another lover, a young attractive woman to rock his world when she was not available. It was one woman she could trust never to take him away from her, and to look after them both.

1...45678...11