Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 03 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first thought was taking grandfather to the US, but he was unlikely to survive the trip even in the Patron's C-130 or the 727 he was thinking about. If he did go, he was unlikely to survive the return to altitude. A move to the hacienda might add some weeks to his life, but Grandfather would miss the tribe, as they would miss him, so unless I was willing to stay on the mountain in his place that was not an option.

Marta could also stay, but Grisha was not the only person Marta wanted to see whipped, and if she stayed here... truthfully, there were not enough people to do the whipping.

There was another factor, I knew grandfather was determined that he would die on his mountain, in the very caves where his wives had departed from life. He believed he had to find his trio of wives in the abyss of the afterlife. Starting where they died was a critical first step in that quest. I knew how his fear on the subject was troubling him so I said that I would not seek to move his home in order to extend his life beyond what nature allowed, and that I would give orders so his last breath was in this very bed. Marta and the Patron would back me. My assurance gave him peace of mind.

"Should I marry Mer during this trip, so you can see it?" We both knew I wouldn't, but the girls needed to hear our discussion.

"Then what reason would I have to live longer?" the crafty old man countered showing he was still sharp of mind. I glanced at the girls, they were listening but gave away nothing of their thoughts. They were good choices so far. "Say when you will be back, pick a date within a year. I can suffer Grisha's visage that long. You can come back, marry this gem in a ceremony, then I can die happy here in my bed."

I glanced at Pur's face and saw that she showed hope. Maybe their competition had been cut short, she thought that if she had more time she could get me to marry her with Mer as her second. (The competition had, in fact, been cut short and the results were giggled.)

"Grandfather, you know I can't marry a girl under 18." I needed that to get her into the US without the excess hassle of an underage wedding date. I knew there were workarounds, before joining the law firm I had handled two cases, both Arabs, with underage wedding conflicts. But all of the workarounds would draw attention, and attention was something I needed to avoid. Also, the final decision would rest on a judge I could not control or bribe, and it could go against me. Then I would have to kill a perfectly good judge. They are a rare breed.

"I understand... but you can have a grand engagement ceremony down the mountain, then bring me back here. That would work. Do not pick a date until you talk to my friend." That suddenly sounded like my two grandfathers were planning a double shotgun wedding without me having the traditional benefit of joyfully knocking up the brides first. I would not put that past either of them.

Well, I had an answer for that. "I should pick the date I will kill you? So you can plan your trip to beyond?" If seeing me engaged was his reason for living, then afterward he had his reasons to shed this life. Tribal politics after that would chew up my time. I could not afford that until I had my way with the law firm.

"We all live exactly one lifetime. If mine ends in November or April, what is the difference?"

He was flagging and his body craved sleep, but I had one last point to raise in private, since I knew any conversation with him could be my last. So I gave him a joyful memory spiced with some peace-of-mind.

"The girl you sent to us, Nia, is pregnant from her husband and a widow, living in my house."

"She was a wonder, very clever in the night arts... that night with her made me much younger for a time. You would do well to have her instruct these," he said pointing to my girls. They smiled and bowed at the comment. "I knew about her husband, his time was over but I imagine that he died happy. Is there a plan for the child?"

"For now, the best of care. As I said, she lives in my house where Zar, Corum and the others comfort her. She is worthwhile in the home, Zar is training her to cook for me, and she came to me as an excellent driver thanks to Marta. In LA that is saying something."

"It is good to hear she has earned her place based on daytime merits... but now, I will see you in a few days."

"You will see many wonders that day. Until then, Grandfather, I will see you have some more pleasant company." I had to think my presentation could kill him, but I really had to do it.

Then, standing in the doorway where Grandfather could see and hear, I spoke to Mer and Pur about my stay. They obviously wished to accompany me down the mountain, and share my bed every night; Mer volunteered that even if I had somebody else they would stand watch, "for instruction," then sleep on the floor "in case there was more to learn... or practice." Pur's flashed a look and facial expression (like she was sucking a cock) suggested she would be glad to help me more directly with the business, and that she knew something of oral sex. They were 16 and without any direct sexual experience, so they hoped I would change that. Surely they could help in some way without crossing a silly line. They knew I had little regard for rules.

Except the prohibition about underage sex was my own rule, woven into my character by Marta.

I said that was not going to happen, but we would talk of that later.

"I will make time for you both, but it will be a busy week for me." I spoke louder so my voice carried. "For now I have to go down the mountain where my other Grandfather awaits. Until I say otherwise it is my order that one of you will always be alert and watchful at your Chief's side... no matter what Grisha may wish." We were in the center of the community so others could also hear me. "You are family... and my solders." As I said that I touched their knives. My voice carried, I looked and noticed who took note, half the council was in sight so just like that my words were law. (What a great system we have. I recalled that somebody said "it is good to be the king.") The girls noted people as well. I lowered my voice again. "Tell him of your time in the city, and the wonders of modern life. Watch closely... very closely." I said that last because Grisha stuck me as odd in some way. If only I got more sleep on the flight I would be alert enough to know more. She was sneaky and I was tired, so others would have to wrench the details from her once I got the gist.

It would suck to be her.

In fact the girls had been with him for months, he insisted and Grisha finally agreed they were helpful. She acted like she was starting to trust them, they did things like take blood pressure and heart rate. She dismissed them sometimes, but that ended now.

They understood my instructions, none could countermand my order without seeing their knives and paying in blood for the sight. I could see them swell with pride at my entrusting them so.

The tribe sent out partied to gather orphans for hundreds of years. That was not all they gathered. Their knives were sacred to the girls, among the best harvested in 400 years.

Next I tied a bit of string loosely around one finger of Pur, and a paperclip which I bent into a circle around Mer's finger. They were all I had but the girls understood the significance. "In the future I will replace these with real rings of precious metal and sparkling gems, but for now these tokens are symbols that you are claimed to a life with me. Do you know the custom?"

They did, and were beyond pleased. Engagement rings were not used in the tribe or the colony, both populations were small enough that everybody knew who was married, and to whom. But those first ten maidens were given bits of metal that was beyond precious to them. My placing the tokens with my own hand was a powerful symbol.

With a final kiss on each cheek I left them. With a glance I could see how Grandfather was pleased.

The helicopter and Kwool waited for me. Mer could have ridden along with me, since we were headed down it was at the limit, but I said they should stay with their Chief 24/7 so she did not ask, they would have to relieve each other. I did have one question, about their families, so I asked Kwool as she prepared to start the engine. Both had a parent who was a sibling or first cousin of Zar, which explained much.

Coming down from the mountain to the colony used to be a trip of more than a day for a healthy warrior as they followed the old path. In the 1970's, while the mountain was poisoned by Soviet planes dumping their fuel, a team from both the tribe and the colony had used dynamite to make some improvements that shortened the path, reducing travel by foot to a half day. The scars they made on the mountain were before the very first satellite pictures, so they drew no attention. Now going down was reduced to 2 hours, with much of the added savings from a combination low tech/high tech lift-chair system; it used counterweights supplemented by solar-power for the most difficult parts of the journey.

In the helicopter it was much faster, even with the engine coasting we flirted with the "Never Exceed" speed marked on the airspeed indicator.

Kwool set the chopper down on the helipad near the hacienda, I was told that my luggage including Resha were waiting in my room. Kwool was going to take off again but I asked her to kill the noisy engine so we could sit in the cockpit a moment and talk.

When she removed her helmet I got a better look at her face and head. Her hair was short except for the back, I guess it was a female variation on a mullet for a head that spent time in a tight helmet. Her face, besides being ethnic of the tribe, had a feline characteristic to it. Or perhaps a foxlike cast, with the nose and eyes and the ears that seemed a little higher and brighter than usual. She was much more attractive without the helmet, and I said exactly that.

When we were settled I asked her more about the girls who were on my mind.

She started off by saying that any woman in the tribe would like to bed me, I was going to be Chief and it would not be long. But in terms of a wife to produce children, they were really excellent choices and named their parents. "They are children of a long line of breeders, there is no doubt about it, and I understand that is expected. Farther than average, in terms of genetic distance from you." That was public knowledge, the records were open for any to examine. "They are very smart, regular sponges for knowledge, and because of what they were competing for they were very motivated. For example, after their second flight they both knew all the routines for the chopper, starting and shut down, plus the controls for flying - all from watching. No feel of course, that is critical, but still it says something. They know Spanish, both the 400 year old stuff you speak here and what they speak in Peru. They also know more than a little English, at first they just picked it up but then they studied it and now they know it well. The group competed over four years, and those two won, so I guess they really are the best. Do you find them unattractive in some way?"

"No, but then I have no choice in this, so it is good to know what I am getting into."

"I suppose you might find them a little plain next to your city girls..." Kwool knew about city girls.

"That is not an issue, smart always shines and you must know all cats are grey in the dark. Okay, that was too much, let me say they look enough like my mother that I have no problem with their looks. Also, I will have another wife and my special friends."

"I had forgotten that. In the tribe we never think of fidelity, because we don't have it... except in the matter of children. But I would be uncomfortable if my husband had a child with another."

I had to backtrack a bit. "You said they competed over four years..."

"Yeah, well it was supposed to be five years, but your Grandfather's health... Those two were far ahead of the others. Usually Pur was first, but at the end somehow Mer was picked. Pur also has 'fresher' genes. (A reference to when her various ancestors joined the tribe.) It I got the impression the girls thought something was wrong with that result... like maybe it was subjective, or involved a change in the rules."

That was what I picked up as well. "I have accepted both of them, but I did not go into specifics. I may have to review the tape."

She got the reference, she had seen American professional football on TV.

Then I told her about the order I gave to the girls, and asked her to watch to see it was followed. She had heard me give the orders.

Next I asked Kwool a bit more about her experience. She was qualified for the Patron's Bell 47 (M.A.S.H.-type helicopter) plus the Cessna airplanes, including the large 208s the Patron used. She had experience in a few other types of aircraft, including the C-130. The Patron also kept a Vietnam-era Huey ready with it's main pilot, Jay. Kwool was not yet confident in the jet-powered chopper. A third pilot, Rigo, had the most hours in the Bell 47 plus he had been a soldier, a medic in Cuba's armed forces. That copter was used the most because it could be maintained easily.

The Patron's C-130 was a family operation that none of the others could handle beyond short relief stints. It had been owned by a former Marine pilot and his daughter who took jobs in both Latin America and Africa. As the Marine got older he would have lost his ticket and his livelihood so the Patron stepped in to buy the plane. He made the Marine the Flight Chief, the Daughter the pilot and hired a part-time copilot. With this arrangement the Marine could still fly the plane, he just couldn't be listed as pilot. Most of their work now was in Brazil or Peru, with a few jobs to Africa.

I thanked Kwool for her time, then she was off and I walked into the Patron's hacienda. I was immediately shown into his presence for a conversation.

I guess Resha would wait a little longer to be molested.

-

Chapter 15. Visit With The Patron

The Hacienda

Friday July 11, late morning.

When I found the Patron he was with a number of his advisors. They immediately asked how things were on the mountain. I explained what I saw of my Grandfather's health, along with how I had met my future wife and her companion - which they all seemed to know about it before I did and were greatly amused thereby. Then I explained the charge I laid on the girls. After that the Patron dismissed the crowd so we were alone in the room.

The Patron's first question, once we were alone, seemed strange to me.

"Humor an old man my son, tell me how many women have you been intimate with in, say, the last 2 or 3 months? By intimate, I don't mean your mouth girls at the office, I mean those that have been women for you, women who might have conceived if not for the counters they were using?"

I named them aloud, since he knew a bit about most of them. "There was Zar and Marta from the mountain, who you know well, Resha and Li from work, Sam, Abril and Gracie who are special from LA, and Cynthia and Belen who are Ernie's women. I think that does it. Oh wait, there is also Amy, the wife of another lawyer who was lent to me for one night; I could take her someplace she wanted to go but her husband couldn't get in. She is a TV actress, playing bit parts."

Grandfather held up 10 fingers. "That last sounds interesting, you must tell me the story sometime. So, that is 10 women. Not Irene or Nia or anyone else?"

I was not sure if that was a good or bad number. "No. Irene is all business with me, although that may change because I am so charming. Nia wants me, but I have not had time she deserves. I imagine that will change after I get back, she is very persistent, and I acknowledge the appeal."

"Sara from Israel? Frida and her daughter?" I was surprised he knew about Sara, my interrogator with 49.

"Sara is part of 49, married and pregnant, I am happy for them, but we don't click that way. Frida wants to and I admit she is attractive, but she has her daughter and I cannot give either of them the hope they would take from a coupling. They wish to bind themselves to me."

Grandfather paused, and switched from light to dark in his tone. "You know I did not choose my wife, my father picked her and it was not good for us at the start. But we came to love and I never picked a second wife even when she died. I know that you expect to have two wives selected for you. But lately I wonder about that decision my friend and I made many years ago."

"You and Eve were fortunate, under the conditions you and the prior Patrons lived, love grows naturally between husband and wife, with children and time and the trials they overcome together. My life will be different, so I must wonder if past lessons will apply. In truth, I am not hopeful."

"I have met your wife-to-be from the mountain, as well as her companion. They are both delightful girls, young and eager to learn. Good with the language. I had them in my bed one night."

"You did? They are underage... I was told..."

"Oh, I did not do that. On the mountain they are forbidden to enter the cave, so their education was lacking. They were curious. I and a willing widow showed them things a husband might enjoy, but left the mysteries for you. They were grateful and are eager for their first time with you."

That explained why they thought they might watch me with somebody. Also about oral sex. "I am sure they will be wonderful, but for now they are children and I will respect what Marta taught me."

"Marta taught you so many things well, she is a fine lady, a magnificent woman and a wonderful mother for you. I have said this many times. Perhaps I should have taken her as a second wife, as a sign to all of what was coming... The Chief and I talked about it, but we felt our people were not ready, plus Zoam needed her. Then we had to consider your needs in the north."

"Maybe Marta was not ready either. She is settled in her ways, with her thoughts of the one she loved," I said. "Maybe she needed to not see the mountain that killed her loving husband. As far as the people, I am not sure they will ever be ready to change with the world. It is the world that will not wait."

"I will give you all of that. Much of the colony is also set in their ways... your acts will be appreciated by future generations more than the present. Still, all the young, both here and on the mountain, are taught the Spanish spoken in Peru. Plus a little English. They see movies and TV... music videos and they must learn. It is motivation, but I wonder at the lessons from Dee Snider and Billy Idol."

Our talk had been going somewhere and I felt we had wandered. "You asked about my women..."

Grandfather was right back on point. "Why do you think you have so many?"

I knew the answer to that. "Because I can and it is very good to enjoy variety. They are all special in their own ways. In truth, none can be full time yet. For example, this is a poor picture of Li and I together..." My phone had the picture of us coupling on the stairs. Li looked like she was unsupported in mid-air, joined to me in one spot, totally enjoying her mid-air climax on my cock. "None of the others could do this. I show you this as an example of the variety I enjoy."

He shook his head, impressed and appreciative. "That does look remarkable. She is tiny, you will not find the like in the mountains. But you could enjoy a smaller number of women just as well, and life would be much simpler besides."

"That may seem true, but I think we should look a little deeper into the women I am with. For instance, one fact is that they all accept and participate in my seeing other women. Not just accept it, but most are willing to participate. Amy, that wife of another lawyer, slipped right into mutual fun with Cynthia, it was like they were old lovers. LA may have the largest number of women with bi-experience in the world, because of the film industry, the social images projected, the relative tolerance of schools and society, plus there are so many out there. Maybe there are a lot of lousy guys too, I probably should not discount that. Most of the women I named are happy to pleasure the other women as part of the rotation, and they were so inclined before I met them. To be honest, I can't say I have ever spent more than two dates with a woman who wouldn't do another woman. Honestly, it is better for everyone who fits the model."