Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 03 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As I said, Gracie has not seen my face... I think maybe that should occur before supper."

"Yes, that does sound like the wiser idea. I will leave you to your pleasant distractions."

-

Chapter 16. A Mer Suggestion

The Hacienda

Friday July 11, lunchtime,

I had to sit and think for a minute and review. In the mere hours since the Caribou landed my life had gotten a lot more interesting. I met one... or maybe one-and-a-half of my future wives. I learned the Chief was near death. I learned that my seed was bearing fruit from THREE women. Before the trip I would have set the chance for any of these statements below 50%. In fact, meeting my wife was to only one that was above 5%. That made this a very unlikely day.

Instead of bedding Resha and/or Kwool, who I had considered and briefly looked forward to, my immediate priorities involved the mothers-to-be, Gracie and Cynthia. Gracie needed to see my face before supper, preferably while experiencing my cock, that way she might think better of what she saw and I could get a better read on what she really thought. However, now that she knew about Belen and Cynthia her response might be more of the "slap in the face" variety. Well, I had to offer her that as well, just to be fair.

Cynthia and I needed a serious talk about her future. I am guessing, but something told me she would not go to college. She had become so "child bride" towards me, now I knew why. Clearly, she pictured me in her life some way that had her saying, "come to bed honey" many nights for the next 50 years.

I asked myself if I meant what I said the the Patron about Cynthia as a wife. Actually, the more I thought, the stronger I felt, assuming Cynthia was acceptable to the colony. What would that take? At the least she would need to live here for a time before and after the baby arrived. Would she want to go through what it took? Or would she be happier in some other capacity? Suddenly her one-book fairy tale had second volume that started with some questions.

Along the way it also occurred to me that I needed to read my indian girls into some things, like my children and my concubine. Given the task I had set for them with the Chief, arranging a short talk quickly might be hard. I felt it really had to be face-to-face.

That was when Marta and Irene found me with something I needed, they brought me some food.

As she approached, Marta handed the plate she carried to Irene, we both needed our hands free when I greeted my mother. I kissed Marta as I always do when we meet, a passionate kiss on her lips and then on her nipples, which I casually exposed and took pleasure from like they were mine. She loved it and at the same time she handled my cock in my pants (she spared Irene of the exposure) enough to get a visible response. We were both happy to see each other. Then, as she held my cock she asked if I would kill her soon. It was a serious question she always asked, because she believed it would happen someday. She knew better than anyone what a monster I was. She would not believe if I told her "never" so I answered "not this week, we will both enjoy some good times. Maybe with each other."

Irene had not experienced the two of us meeting before, she thought our little familial carnal/murder ritual was a brain twister in terms of family relations. She knew that customs on the mountain were different, but as mother/aunt and son we were well beyond what she imagined.

As I ate the fish tacos (the main ingredient had been swimming 6 hours ago) Marta explained that her plane had arrived around 12 hours before me, just before nightfall so there was no time to fly up the mountain. Instead she enjoyed the Patron's bed and his manly attentions last night, and returned the favor. There was also rest after her long flight but what they enjoyed together - at her insistence - was good for both of them. "Your grandfather still can please a woman," Marta said in front of Irene.

Marta was aware of the news (pregnancies, her Father's health, my girls, etc.) and was anxious to see her father.

I asked Irene to contact Kwool, requesting her take Marta back up the mountain, to join Pur, then to bring Mer to me for dinner at the Hacienda. Marta would not need my order to deal with Grisha as needed, Marta knew where there was a whip if Grisha stepped over the line, and would be a great blessing for her Father. In fact, Marta wanted to join both girls in watching over the chief overnight, and perhaps longer, to get to know them. That was fine with me.

The plan didn't work, it took an unexpected twist right away.

I called my new teenager Mer. The two communities used small network of party-line phones, it allowed conversation but was not private. (Homes in the US - in the dark days before the Beatles - used to be on "party lines" where one connection served several houses with phones. Anyone who picked up any phone in the group could hear the conversation going on. Sort of like "Zoom" without pictures. We have come so far.)

On the phone Mer surprised me, she insisted on a change in my plan. Instead of standing up to me directly she was very clever ignoring words, using phrasing and switching things around to suggest and justify an alternate arrangement for travel. Since it was a open line she mixed languages, used partial sentences, and even used some Latin and Pig-latin to explain her ideas.

Basically, Mer wanted Marta to come up the mountain, but not with Kwool. She wanted Rigo to fly Marta up, in the Bell 47, with his medkit. That told me Marta should also bring some com units.

Having Mer make such a serious suggestion to me and Marta was significant, she was 16 and we had just met, but she was suggesting changes for me and my mother. She did it because I showed trust in them, I touched their knives and called them "soldiers." It bolstered their confidence. My reaction would say much about how I trusted her and the ones who selected her for me. Trust was critical, because we were on the party line we could not discuss the reason, or what Mer expected to happen when Marta arrived.

Still, she made sense, and I had to trust her sometime. I agreed with Mer's barely sketched plan.

I told Irene, she took care of the changes. She also went along, there was one possible job that suited her best. She grabbed her Dessert Eagle and her knives. It was into the lunch hour when she took off with Rigo, but that was part of Mer's plan. At the tribe they landed at the more distant regular helipad. Kwool watched both helicopters while Rigo went with Marta and Irene. In the meantime I made some sat-phone calls to a hospital 75 miles away that had seen Grandfather before.

Grisha was eating lunch in her place when Rigo landed, so she didn't notice the helicopter or who arrived. She would take a siesta after. It gave the women and Rigo time alone with Grandfather.

They entered silently as they expected the Chief to be sleeping. She knew the Chief loved to rest his hand on his daughter's bare bottom so as a greeting Marta undressed completely in front of Rigo, Irene and the girls, then crawled into her father's bed to put his hand where he liked it. This woke him gently. He was extremely pleased to find his daughter's naked body in bed with him. The finger of his hand moved before he spoke. Reaching lower he parted her labials as she cuddled and made contented noises. He found she was moist, that was how he knew his loving daughter was with him again and he was not yet dead, for the dead know no moisture.

"I arrived last night just before dark," Marta said. "Your friend kindly took me in and showed me his well-known hospitality."

He replied. "So I can tell. I am sure that you made a great impression and have improved things between our peoples while you were there."

"Three times, he seemed to enjoy... He was generous... but I prefer my Father."

He regretted that he could not do "what he should do" when there was an attractive woman in his bed. Then he looked around, greeted Irene, wondered aloud if she was going to join in, and then refocusing, asked if Rigo was there to give or get a lesson, or something else. "Say, isn't he the fellow who brought that nasty boat for my friend?" Grandfather asked.

Marta purred at what his fingers were doing. "Yes Papa, he brought me to you by helicopter so you could rest your hand where it is resting so nice. I could not wait. Wasn't that nice of him?"

"Why yes. Thank you young man. Is your name Rijo?"

"Rigo sir, it was my pleasure," he responded with a bow. He was pleased the Chief recalled his name, they had only met twice.

"Now pay attention Father," Marta said as she signaled Mer to turn on the com unit and then to explain her plan as soon as I picked up on the other end. Pur stood at the door so nobody else eavesdropped. I responded immediately. On the secure channel the story came out.

For some months now Mer and Pur thought something was off with the Chief's medicine. Before then, they had been aware that he was slightly aroused in their presence. The Chief chuckled at that remark, to his eyes they were a very lovely pair. If he lived long enough they all expected to have the girls enjoying themselves on his cock when they carried my children, it was our tribal custom. They were not opposed the the idea, it was common for pregnant women in the tribe to enjoy older relatives that were normally forbidden them, since pregnant women could not become pregnant it was a way of announcing their state and showing their love of family.

His erections for them ended abruptly three months ago. So they started a log.

They pasted the front and back of each type of pill he was given with it's name as listed from the bottle and the medical report, along with the time of each dose, and the apparent effect. The problem they soon discovered was that there were 2 extra pills each day that Grisha was giving the Chief that were not on the prescribed list of medications. The current bottles had the labels peeled off, but they found the bottles with the refills for the next month. Those labels had not been peeled off. The two labels on the bottles had the names of a council member and a deceased younger tribe member.

They had the basic data, now with my help they had a plan to take it to the next level. They explained what they wanted. I agreed, gave the orders, then placed a sat-phone call to the hospital.

The plan was that Rigo would draw blood and then fly to the hospital along with their log including their samples of all the pills. From the blood the hospital could determine if the Chief was getting medicine that was prescribed, and ONLY what was prescribed. With samples available the hospital could quickly identify all the pills. With knowledge of what they were looking for the hospital could get blood-work results very quickly. I arranged the call back to get the test results. Figuring in flight time they said that just before dinner should work. Rigo would wait at the hospital talking up the nurses until the results were ready - some things can't be helped.

Mer had based the whole plan on the Rigo and the Bell helicopter because she knew it had longer range than the tribe's Hughes helicopter, plus the hospital would be a roof landing which Kwool was not qualified for. Keeping Kwool with the tribe during the afternoon would also allay suspicions during the hospital run. Mer just needed somebody with authority in the colony who could give orders to Rigo to approve the plan. It was clever and well thought out.

She had not mentioned anything earlier because everything I said then was the center of attention.

When Grisha got up she would find Grandfather and his daughter Marta in bed together, with Marta caring for her father to make the most of the visit. After having the Patron last night I bet Marta would be going for a double-header from the two leaders. She would likely take her time. If anyone could get the Chief aroused to experience satisfaction, it was his eager and determined daughter, who knew his body so well and wanted so badly to show that "he still had it in him." I am sure the Chief would not object to her efforts. Dying in his own home, in bed with his remaining daughter after mutual sexual fulfillment was the type of death he dared to dream of, a death that his faith told him was very close to the best possible.

When she was done with her father I was sure my aunt-mother Marta would have me penciled in for the next night, she liked to keep things in the family unless her favorite (Qwit) was around. When Qwit and I were both around Marta liked to wallow in the the two-on-one thing.

Some folks think it strange that incest is a situation where I am okay sharing with family. It was the way I was raised, I did not see it as strange to share with those I love.

Grisha would object to what Marta was doing, in fact Grisha objected to everything Marta did or said and the feeling was mutual. But Grisha would not dare to disturb them if she valued her life, none dared get between Marta and her father. If Grisha did not value her life, then Irene could fix it, fast or slow, loud or quiet, however Marta requested. A.50 cal from her Desert Eagle or a touch from her ceramic knife, either would leave a mark. The tribe idolized Marta for her sacrifices. Plus, after I got the report from the hospital, maybe Grisha's life would take an unwelcome detour.

Mer's plan got underway. As soon Rigo had his samples and the log book he took off in the Bell helicopter, bound for the hospital. Rigo had topped off his tanks so with no passengers he could easily make the round trip without refueling. My next part in this would not be for a few hours, when I called for the blood results. Until then I had some time, and some females to make nice with. I decided to start with Gracie, if she was carrying my child she really needed to see my face.

But first I had to fill the Patron in on recent events.

The Patron was surprised and pleased with the plan once he had my report, he had also noticed that something was "lost" from his old friend in their talks. He was also surprised at the trust I placed in Mer's judgement after just meeting her for a few minutes. He gave me a look but I said I had not fucked her yet, I said simply that I made her part of my family, and saw how pride filled her. Could one ask for more?

He agreed that my trust was well placed, he had evaluated the girls and that was one of the qualifications for both girls to get this far. But since I had been ambushed by her, he assumed I would be less trusting.

I said that as a cornerstone to start a new relationship, it was a good start. What she said made sense. Finally, both girls were clever and they gave their loyalty to me readily, without question, over others they knew well. Those were all important considerations.

Plus, of course, I trusted the judgement of both Grandfathers who picked them.

The Patron was very well pleased with me, he left the matter in my hands to do as I saw best, using whatever resources I needed. He said that Captain Thomas was on call if I needed troops or anything else. He knew how to reach Jay with the larger Huey chopper.

But for now we waited. I had other duties to attend, maybe now I would finally get laid.

-

Chapter 17. Don't Turn Around

The Hacienda

Friday July 11, Early Afternoon.

Gracie was sitting at the makeup table in her room, which was next to Marta's usual bedroom.

I did not come through the main door but instead slipped in through the connecting doorway from Marta's room. The opening between the two rooms was covered, on both sides, by heavy fabric that looked like a decorative wall hanging. As a young child I had often used these draped passages for all sorts of mischief. One of the nicest things about being home was that some things don't change.

Marta had been with the Patron in his bedroom last night so Gracie was not aware of this entrance. It must have seemed like I had walked magically through the wall when I spoke.

"Hello Gracie." She froze, but did not turn. Good girl.

"Batman! Is it really you? I want to jump up... but..." She stayed seated, and did not turn her head. That was a test for her, and I knew it was hard but she passed it. "May I see your face?" Smart girl, she had the sense to ask. But I could not allow that just yet.

"Could we talk for just a moment?"

She immediately turned the makeup mirror face down so she could not see my reflection by accident. Clever and attractive.

I said, "I know about..."

At the same time she said, "I am carrying your..."

We spoke the word "I" at exactly the same moment. Kismet? Fate?

We both laughed because it seemed a signal, we were so long apart and yet we were in perfect synch. "It would seem we both have the same facts."

She agreed. "It must have happened the first or second day, no later. I know my mother messed up. I don't mean to be inconvenient."

"What I need to know now is how you feel about those facts, and the others." With a touch of my fingers I got her to stand up. Then I removed her chair and put my arms around her, embracing her from behind. She seemed the slightest bit afraid until it turned into a loving hug, then she melted back into me. My hands met her's at her tummy where I rubbed her and she gave a happy, contented giggle. Well, that gave me one answer I was looking for.

It was a wonderful feeling to hold her and the baby like this, my arms suddenly ached for her. That was new to me. A new level of hate for Darnel also flared for a moment.

She was wearing a sun dress, a simple garment without sleeves, it allowed access to her neck, shoulder and some of her back. I did what I needed to do, distributing a gentle shower of little kisses aplenty to the exposed areas, with whispered soft prayers of praise to her ears, telling her she was the most beautiful mother for my child I could imagine. She closed her eyes and leaned back to let my love rain on her, to soak in. It was good for me to hear her giggle and laugh like an innocent. I seldom got such pleasure, and a monster like me deserved it far less.

She shivered and sighed with contented delight at the attention. We both whispered how we had missed the other. But I had to have a talk with her, because I could tell she really wanted to see my face and by meeting her like this I effectively said it could happen. I had to make some ugly disclosures first. So I kept my arms wrapped around her and held her tight. She felt it as my desire, my hunger for her. She also felt my caution. She did not try to face me, but was content to wait.

"You know Cynthia and Belen also carry my children, possible conceived a week or two later. I did not plan any of this, but I will not say that I am displeased. You must know that first or last, male or female, each child will stand in my eyes by their merits."

"Yeah, I kind of expected that. I like both of them, we all get along. Belen is older, most guys wouldn't know them both, but I can see the "mature sexy Mrs. Robinson" appeal, I hope I look that good at her age, after two gorgeous children. She is married..."

"He is a friend who suggested the swap and will take the credit in public for the results. All the pretty young things at his job whisper how manly he is and want him. They will live as they wish."

"Most guys I know would not say such things. Cynthia... Damn, she is very attractive. I... I could be friends... and lovers with her." I heard it in her tone, she was afraid Cynthia would displace her with me. After all, I had known Cynthia all her life. But she did not know Cynthia's faults. Plus, while Cynthia was attractive, she was not in Gracie's class. I also heard her tone of voice say that she hoped to become Cynthia's intimate friend, if I was okay with that.