Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 03 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, she is attractive. She is also smart. But that is a conversation for later. This is about you. Now that you have seen this place, now that you know I will be Patron to this colony and its people, does it change your thoughts? Don't answer yet, there is much to consider. Just listen to more... much more. Marta may have told you there is another group of her people, the indian tribe on the mountain. I was born... in fact I was conceived from both groups, to lead both groups, and I will have a wife selected for me from each group. I have to make choices, critical choices affecting their lives, for my people. I will live here part of each year, but my home will remain in LA."

That got a sharp intake of breath, so I hastened to explain. "I will not pick those two wives. According to the custom my Grandfathers will... or have, as I met the one on the mountain earlier today, both of my grandfathers take great joy in surprising me, I think they consider it a game. The indian tribe is led by a female council, they picked my future wife for me. There is a chief who has authority for external matters. The Chief, my Grandfather on the mountain, is very ill and likely to die before I marry. Then I will be Chief. The girl they selected is underage so she will have to wait for marriage, I don't play adult games with children, but the choice is already made. Like royal marriages of old. Do you understand, these wives will be somewhat ceremonial? Ceremonial, but very real at night. They are to give me children that carry the blood of their tribe. That is their purpose, to carry the blood and the position into the future. In Europe, royalty led nations, often without having a blood tie to the people governed. Heck, the royal family of England imported a German to make babies with Queen Victoria, if they were ordinary folks the present generation of royals would call themselves German. My peoples will not have that, they want their royalty at court."

"Yes, Marta explained, but that part was not clear. You sum it up so much better, easing my concerns..." I heard her frown, "or not."

"This morning I told the Patron that I will have two other special women, of my own choice in addition to those arranged wives, in my house. In my bed on a regular basis."

"That sounds like a crowded bedroom."

"I can afford a big bedroom with several beds," I replied to the quip. "To bad their will only be one dresser and closet to share... I imagine they will alternate doing without clothes."

She snorted a laugh at that, and I liked that she got my humor.

Then she gave me some back. "I guess if they all stay naked it won't be a problem."

I chuckled before I went on.

"One woman I have already picked, she is my loyal spy and a whore... like Mata Hari, the two roles work together. I do not love her but the lust... our shared lust is unique and powerful... it goes both ways. Plus she is loyal, 'kill for me' loyal. I depend on her, and my wife will depend on her. As a prospect for her life partner I am beyond her dreams so she serves me completely, anything I ask. She knows she will never be my wife. This 80 pound skinny Oriental will be my concubine. She already wears my diamond ring... a labial ring, as she specified."

"OWCH! That sounds... unconventional. Wait, do you like that type of thing?"

"It was her request, all of it, it is complicated and something I would not ask. As my Chinese concubine she insists she will not be equal to a wife but must be regarded as someone lower, below even a wife I did not choose. But I do treasure her and her loyalty. Plus as I said, there is a lust, her skinny no-tits figure is nothing like yours, but you know the saying... 'sometimes you feel like a nut, and sometimes you don't' and I guess there is something to that."

She laughed at my poor attempt at singing the slogan. "I can see how that is important to you. With your toys she can... well, I understand..." She sounded a little depressed. "If she is skinny I guess she is the Mounds. I imagine the mountain girls has tits so she is the Almond Joy."

"About that, there is one other thing. I explained to the Patron today that I will choose another wife on my own, my own wife from my heart... an LA wife from LA."

"Oh Batman!"

"I have not made a choice. There is more, much more." I lowered my tone. "You must understand that I am a complete monster. You know I kill quickly when I need to... and very slowly with no humanity when I feel it is appropriate."

Her voice was light, almost laughing. "Yes... I remember, I was there, I heard things... some blood splashed on me as you hacked up my potential rapists like sides of beef... I read about it in the papers. In the writing you could feel the reporter's terror at the sight."

"Yeah, well... that was quick. I also kill slowly, without mercy, when there is need. You must know, I really am a monster."

"Marta knows this better than anyone and she loves you. She told me what you did to the guy who raped your mother... and what happened to those who killed my mother. Cynthia knows that side of you, she saw the Mandela burnings - they were really for me - and I see how she loves you despite that. Plus Belen and I am sure there are others... I don't care. You saved my life, then you and your toys made me love you. I have no choice, and I have not even seen your monster's hideous face. If you are a monster, then I will love a monster. I do love a monster, I am sure. There are stories... 'Beauty and the Beast' is a Disney tale, but I imagine a porno version. Warts and good parts that I know so well, all of it. I know I will not change."

"I was not done."

"What can be worse?"

"In LA, there is a gang. Have you heard of '49' there? Yes or no?"

"No. I don't know anything about gangs except Crips and Bloods and now Black Kings and Sunset Sharks."

"Black Kings are no more, they suffered the fate of the weak in the storm that followed that night. Tuccos, a small but especially violent biker gang that was hired to kill your mother, is also no more thanks to your friend. He is very efficient, he just needed some moral guidance... guidance in the wrong direction, a corruption of his soul,which he knew I would give him, to save the one he loved. He came to the right source for that, and now he has damned his soul. As far as gangs, I am the head of '49' and we have hundreds of members. Actually it is more a business and co-op arrangement... except with guns and other weapons, and we sell things you can't buy in a store."

"The Sunset..."

"I would tell you if I knew more, don't interrupt. I have more to say. I was saving the worst. You see, for my day job I am also a scum lawyer, a real lowlife who helps the rich cheat others and get richer. But that is just a cover, because I am mainly a thief who will steal from the other lawyers for myself. That is why my spy Li kneels naked in their offices, servicing their cocks with her smile. Another woman - very attractive, the only one I know who is as attractive as you - will give these scum her naked body overnight at my command to earn her cut of the haul. Some of the lawyers are already dead at my direction. I will destroy other lawyers and their families when I strike. Some of the dead offended me, some were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Those explosions you heard about were intended for me, and I redirected them against people who deserved bad things, as well as people who did not deserve death. But that is not the worst. The Patron sees all I do as a hobby because he believes my job, my duty as it was my late father's duty, is to head his US drug operation, which produces, imports and sells cocaine, grass and party drugs. We don't do meth, those folks be crazy. I do not sell cocaine in LA, but we do grow the drug here, not 50 yards from this room, to sell in US markets. Competition is a killer in that business... so sometimes we have to kill. I have killed with my own hands, and I expect to kill again, both on my own and on the Patron's orders. Killing sometimes involves torture; when that is needed I do all that is required with no aversion and no reasonable limits. My wet-work memories would be nightmares for you. It goes without saying that I will keep secrets from my women, and women do not like that. Also, besides the three wives and the concubine I have mentioned, I will have other women in my bed, you must know that. Including relatives like Marta, who fed me at her breast. Now, given all of that I have said, I have two questions to think about. First, do you still wish to birth, and to raise, the child you carry, knowing a black-hearted monster will be very involved? Yes or no?"

There was no hesitation. "Yes! With my whole heart the answer is yes! To share your life I would be a kitchen drudge who cleans your sheets after you enjoyed your other women and tortured your enemies... if I knew how to do laundry."

The humor was appreciated, and it added a note of sincerity to the declaration. I was so very lucky to find her and take her with me alive.

"I will not ask about how you see your place in my future, you really need to digest what I have told you. To sleep on it." I got serious. "Honestly, to be sure you must see me enjoying my cock in another woman or two. Enjoying my lovers. Pleasing them. We will talk of that again, at some length. But now I will ask a second question, with unspoken implications: do you want to see my face? Yes or no? You know what it means. Once a line is crossed..."

"I don't want to cross back, I will rush across any line for you. I am all in... I will lick Cynthia and her mother after watching you fuck them, if you just give me a sign. I was so afraid you would never ask... the answer is yes. Yes. A thousand times YES! If you must kill me today because of it, then I die happy. I was already dead that night, dead in a terrible disgusting painful way, at the pleasure of two-legged swine, so every new hour is a gift from you. I want to see your face, so I can sit on it wiggling, and look up as my mouth serves you, and thank you every way that you could desire. With all of my heart and body... and any others you will desire. I know this about my damned soul."

There was no doubt in that answer, it was refreshingly earnest.

-

Chapter 18. Turn Around

So at long last I placed my finger under her lovely chin and turned her face to see me. Damn she was beautiful, overwhelmingly beautiful, 'take my breath away' fucking beautiful. My memory simply could not hold her beauty, I would fall in love every morning. I fell in love again at that moment. I hoped I never had to kill her, because I was not sure I could.

Well, if the need arose, Irene or Tango or Marta could do it.

She talked. That was not going to change. Well, at least what she said was not hard to listen to.

"OH! MY! WORD! Fuck me, you are SO handsome! More than handsome! Fuck me, you should be starring in movies! They would be blockbusters. I have sat at dinner next to Brad Pitt and you are more handsome. Marta said you were handsome, but she is like your mother and lover - which is confusing - so I expected... well, we won't talk about what I expected... but she was wrong because she did not say enough about how extremely handsome you are! You are the most handsome man I have ever seen! You are so handsome I want to have your baby... LOTS of your pretty babies. Even if I am no more than your drudge."

Nobody had ever put it quite that way to me. It was kind of refreshing, a total commitment.

Still, I could not have her repeating that to me over and over, as she seemed inclined to do. So I kissed her lips. The way she wrapped her arms around me said she was okay with kissing instead of talking. Even if I was a monster. She moved just so and the dress slipped off, the bad girl had nothing but the softest skin imaginable underneath and was freshly shaved smooth as could be. I checked it all. She knew what she wanted and working with a will she made short work of my clothing without breaking the kiss - she was very clever about some things. Next thing I knew we were in bed, with my cock sliding into her tight, neglected, wet opening of her preggers body while she made happy noises. It was tighter than I remembered it being - I really had to find Darnel and do ugly things. We had not stopped kissing yet and that was okay with me.

When we finally broke the kiss she insisted that she wanted me to hold myself up so she could stare at "my handsome face" while our lower parts went about the very pleasant business of moving my cock in her pussy for the usual very pleasant reasons. Our desire was strong and she was tight so that part would not last long. "When it is over we can kiss again," she said, looking up at me.

She was rushing things. "Wait a minute," I said. "You are a prisoner of mine in my house, thousands of miles from your own home, where my word is law to hundreds of people. How do you get to tell me what to do?"

She gave this little private two-way wiggle move that Marta and I used - something Marta must have taught her in bed, and said. "Hmmm... isn't there an unwritten but binding LA Rule of the subject?"

She had me there. Damn this girl was sharp... so our kids would be sharp. "This isn't LA," I replied.

She pointed to her pussy and my heart. "These are, we both know it. So look pretty and fuck me like the brightest star would. I have waited too long to do it while looking at you."

"That rule only goes so far."

"For my needs it goes far enough. Fuck me Batman!"

Yeah, that triggered another issue, what was Gracie going to call me? Well, that was a question for another time, when I had more blood available for my brain. For now, I put myself into enjoying her body as my cock went in and out of her sweet pussy. Tight, wet, and pregnant, does it get better?

It was as good as I remembered it. Maybe better, so sweet and tight and slick, it was perfect for me. As my grandfather pointed out, I do have experience at such things.

She kept talking. "Oh YES... It's just like I remember our first time... you feel so good inside my kitty. Ohhhh you are so much better than anybody... so good for me... so good I can't hold the memory of just how good it is. We will have to do this lots."

That concept sounded familiar somehow.

I felt her squeeze in a way that was new to her. When I looked up she was smiling. "You leave me with Marta and she teaches me how to do things for her son, pussy exercises and such. She is a wonderful lady."

"Yes, she is. I will have to thank her for the lessons. You don't mind, do you?"

"Oh no, I don't mind at all. Can I watch? Maybe clean somebody up after?" Her smile added a touch of "depraved and wicked" to the suggestion like the naughtiest thing in the world. She was sincere.

Who suggests such a thing while my cock is moving in their body?

I felt her body quiver each time I started to pull out, a quiver that said both that she was sorry to feel me pull out, and looking forward to my re-entry, like maybe that would be the time I could not resist her body's appeal and filled her. After the first stroke I realized how easily I could get so used to fucking her, maybe to the exclusion of all others, we danced so well together in so many way.

At that moment I could not picture Li's face in my mind, I was so into Gracie.

She felt so good I had to get a taste of her sweet pussy. I shifted position, then moved down her body until I gazed upon her delicious nethers, the way her outer lips bulged so perfectly, hiding the wonders inside. It really was a treat to know her up close like this. The delight of my senses at her feel and perfume and then her taste was boosted by my knowledge that she carried my child so close to where I was, likely the first of my children. That response was new to me, she was the first woman I fucked knowing she carried my child. I almost lost it with that thought.

Her slit opened for my tongue, rich and juicy from fucking, I had to put my mouth to her, I had to lick the length of her sweet valley, to taste her sweet juices and and take her in a tight embrace while I sucked and then sent my tongue questing deep inside. It was so good. She made noise, complaining for a moment that I wasn't fucking her and she could not see my smile. Then she got the silent message, she felt it so she gasped and thrashed under me, pulling me tight with her strong legs as I loved on her with my lips and tongue. She groaned that she was okay not seeing my smile, she was having fun with my smile, I should keep smiling her up. I deliberately put all I could into stimulating her with my mouth, lashing her with my tongue to take her with pure pleasure as she moaned and gasped and finally yelled her surrender to the pleasure I was giving her body.

They probably did not hear her on the mountain. But in the house? Yeah, that yell carried in the old house. Everybody knew.

After her quick pleasure hit I shifted back up again, sliding my cock in her sweet perfect receptive body and resumed making love, which really was better for both of us.

As my lips met hers she savored the taste of her own pussy that I carried. Then she had to ask, "Will your lips ever carry the taste of another woman to me?" I could not tell just how excited she was to ask the question, or what response she expected, other than recall that she had enjoyed very good professional women in the recent past, in the months before she met me. Plus, her voice had a breathless quality of anticipation. I wondered who she was thinking of?

I was honest. "I expect we will both find delightful female tastes on each other's lips. Marta for sure. Maybe even this week... Cynthia, Belen... Resha..."

I had not mentioned Resha to her. The way I said it imbued the exotic name with an erotic flavor and a touch of something unconventional. She was smart enough to realize all this.

That effect of my answer was like tripping a switch, she began moving her hips and clutching me with more enthusiasm, more desire. Well, she assumed I was no stranger to the trio she flew here with on that private jet: Marta and Cynthia and Belen. I bet they did not play cards during the flight. Unless, maybe, if the stakes in the game were pussy-licking. Yeah, that actually made sense.

Since I had chosen life for her in May, Gracie's basic personality was in almost liquid form, made malleable by danger and threats and events and ready to be reshaped into something new. Her old life, where she was dominated by her late mother's imposed constraint and neglect had ended very suddenly. She was helpless as a mass killing took place around her, experienced loving imprisonment that saved her life, then left me on a cross-country drive with Marta. On the trip they were accompanied by some very well-chiseled men who were so unlike her step-things and past wimpy boy-friends that she could hardly credit them as the same species. She had watched as Marta exhausted them, at least one and sometimes both of them, each night on the trip, then came dripping to Gracie's bed for more. She was happy with watching Marta. Life in Detroit, where her freedoms were suddenly a priority for everybody in the house changed her life yet again. Plus Marta gave her a type of love (both as a mother and as a lover) she never knew before. Now she was in the Amazon Rain Forest where, she had read, the fucking ant swarms hundreds of yards long acted with intelligence and could kill her and leave her bones to dry. Plus, I was loving on her like there was nobody else around.

Gracie had not heard of exotic Resha before, but she probably assumed there were some other intimate friends I might have in the area. I wondered who she focused on the most?

As I thought of the question the image that flashed in my mind was Kwool, the lanky hot tribal pilot. Not the stocky breeders Mer or Pur who were part of my future life. Wasn't that interesting?

1...34567...11