Not Quite a White Knight Bk. 03 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grandfather nodded. "I had not considered that point. It is a tempting thought. From what I understand, most of the world, including the US, takes a very different view about the one-woman-one-man thing, only the rich and some religious are exceptions."

"Yeah, about the one-to-one thing, another concern is other men. I accept the presence of other men from my family, such as Kwit being with Sam. We have done things as a threesome for years. All the Tribe members. Belen is married and Ernie... he is pretty close to family. On the other hand, most men would not accept any other male associations."

"It seems that your model might have a problem mixing with the general population anywhere."

"You may be right on that, I have considered the question. Perhaps a part of the reason is that I live in a world where love is freely given, yet I know I will have wives who are not of my choice. You will pick one. I met another I did not pick earlier today. My culture, upbringing... I will obey, but I admit that bothers me. I have more options than most... Some like Abril and Li, I am using as tools to other ends as well as enjoying them and thereby building their loyalty. I would say I am compensating, perhaps I am exceeding their expectations; I would not like to fall short."

I could see that the next words were critical, Grandfather's face, tone and mood all said so. But it was also something he had not made up his mind about. "What if you were allowed to pick wives from the mountain and the colony."

Grandfather and I spoke honestly with each other, as my father and the Patron talking to the man who would rule after him. So I did not consider holding anything back. "Keeping in mind that I do not know many, and I have been fortunate with those I do know... Zar, from the mountain, would be a choice. She is ideal for me, as Eve was for you. Older. A steady hand, but with great understanding. The tribe would accept her. I can see how Mer is like her aunt. From the colony... I guess it depends of whether I could have Cynthia. She is our blood, she also brings new Spanish blood which I value. I am not sure how the colony would accept her, they don't know her. These are not the times of our ancestors. Admittedly, both are people I know, if I lived here it might be different."

While coming down from the mountain I solidified a thought I had considered before, meeting Mer settled my mind. I said it aloud, presenting it as a firm decision I had made. "Now I must share another decision I have reached: as you could have taken a second wife here, I intend to take a wife of my own, a third wife if you will, an LA wife. I have not decided which. As much as I love Zar and Cynthia, neither would be my first choice as an LA wife. Both Gracie and Abril have much to learn, but I could see either lasting a lifetime. Abril is mentally constrained by her imprisoned father, and would have to be changed in some ways or she will likely follow another path, as she believes she still loves her father as a daughter. I can't have a hand in that. Gracie is alone for the first time in her life and is vulnerable, but there was a natural instant attraction. Unfortunately, they might be oil and water together. I might also consider Resha, in time. I expect in any event she will give me children."

Grandfather played like he did not expect this. We both knew he was fighting a future that was already written but was hidden from him, it was a future his people would not like, with changes they would need. "Then you are decided, you plan to live there? Surely an LA woman would not be happy here, or on the mountain."

"You anticipate my presentation... but you are right about where one fits, and the needs of my people." He liked the way I said that, even if it was what he feared. "We have seen how women from here adapt to LA, but I might not test the reverse. Of course, I need not live ONLY in LA, travel is so easy these days. In time it will get easier."

He liked that even more, since it suggested a presence in the colony.

I waited a second then dropped the other bomb. "Also Grandfather, you should know, I have given the tiny whore in the picture, Li, a diamond ring."

This did surprise him. Well, to be honest, the decision was not that old even in my mind. "A ring for a whore? Doesn't that imply an engagement?" he asked.

"Not quite. Like a kitten and a lion, they are similar but the difference is critical. Li is Chinese, where they have another category. She is my concubine, not a wife. The term is also found in discussions of ancient kings, such as Solomon, and in the discussion of harems. At her request the ring is worn below, on the labia. For now she is a mouth whore who serves as my loyal and very effective spy. The money I will get will be needed by our people, just as Toad's muscle cared for our people. For three years I have been her only lover and now she will do anything I ask. I do not need her every day... but I need her every week or two and I need her ongoing service, so she has earned my promise. When the law firm job is done she will move into my house full time... if not my bed, to a room down the hall where I will sometimes sleep, even if I have three wives."

"This is quite an announcement, my son."

"No, it really isn't. She is a concubine, a woman who is not a wife but is clearly associated with a man. In LA wealthy men keep other women, the women of LA know this. At the law firm, the powerful men exchange free choice for the variety of each other's attractive wives or their substitutes once a month, and the daily accommodations of the service girls. Their wives know this and consider it a benefit. My wives - I believe we have talked of three, but only one is decided, and not by me - will have to accept Li as the first choice I made. But only my wives will give me princes to take my place. Also, the rules are changing in terms of who can marry who, men marry men and act like lovers as they shop in public, but nobody dares to object. A master law-bender like me, with a legion of scribes to command, can remake and bend the laws freely for my benefit."

I saw how, with my decisions the Patron was considering taking the conversation another way, but he decided to stay on his plan. "Well, that brings us to another issue I wish to mention. I learned some other things recently." He pulled some drapes open, showing me a soundproof window into the next room. We were on the window side of a one-way mirror. In the room I saw Belen, Cynthia and Gracie chatting.

He anticipated my first question. "Ernie, his wife and his lovely daughter arrived at my invitation yesterday. They flew with Marta and Gracie in a private jet. But now I must ask you, how many do you see in the room?"

They had a private jet while I flew commercial? Well, there must be a reason for that. A booty call to Marta was sufficient justification for the old goat, but as long as they were stopping in LA why not pick me up? Obviously, with the Patron there was a reason, which I would learn eventually.

When Grandfather turned on the speaker Cynthia was talking about the night we caught the two sicarios on the street, the raid on their house where we captured two more, and an lightly edited version of what happened at the desert prison. She said what was needed about their terrible deaths. Belen and Gracie seemed to know where they fit in the story. Cynthia was in a chase car and the prison so she saw a great deal, including when I gave two sicarios their bright Mandela necklaces. So she had seen her Prince as a monster but did not turn away. She spoke of it calmly. In fact, I would say she grew up a little, seeing her fairy tale and reality in contrast. In fairy tales many forget that the dragon slain by the prince can be a father or a mother or a last child.

Given what she experienced Gracie did not seem that upset by the revelations about me, only what it said about herself, since Darnel's random desire for her, and her acceptance of him, was the cause. Plus, they killed her mother trying to find her. She shared her knowledge about how the story started in LA. Cynthia and Belen did not know that part.

Belen had seen more of the gang and corporate world and how they worked. What I had done told her I was a leader who could do what must be done. That actually made her admire me more.

Grandfather had read my account so he knew the entire story.

I answered my Grandfather's question about how many were in the room. "I see 3 wonderful women who are all among those I named. Did you know Gracie has not yet seen my face?"

"Really? She praises your loving of her body." Then Grandfather had a comment that stunned me. "The same might be said for those you do not see. The thing is, I know there are SIX souls in the room, my son. It seems you have been busy."

I admit that when he said those words I did not know what he was talking about. It was true, I had been busy... He had asked about sex... When the truth hit me it knocked me off my feet. I had to sit down. "All three of them? I had no idea..." I thought of Ernie, had I actually impregnated both his wife and his daughter? Or were there twins? "How can I make peace with our friend Ernie?"

Grandfather handed me a Cuban cigar. "No fears there, you have made him a hero among his peers by giving him another child to raise. A retainer to his Prince. Perhaps he will be a father or grandfather to a Patron!"

"I guess I put my foot in it."

Grandfather had quite a laugh at that, it was the line he had been waiting for. "Where you put your foot is not the issue, my son."

Then he told me what he had learned, first from Ernie and Marta, after he swore them all to secrecy on the matter. They all knew some facts before the bombs exploded that last Friday in June, but they kept it from me, under the Patron's orders. He had heard the confessions of all three of the pregnant women after they arrived last night. I had to compliment them on their acting skills, loyalty and discretion. Cynthia especially, she had spent a fucking weekend at my house and never used it to trump the other girls for my bed or my cock. For Gracie, Marta had run a DNA test to prove the blood link. The other two would do that soon enough, but they were sure.

Of course I mentioned how, while I was not complaining, I did not believe any issue was possible. Weren't they all protected from pregnancy? I certainly thought so. It seemed somebody was missing some facts.

With Gracie, who was convinced that she was protected, the issue of fault fell to her mother who was now beyond reach. Gracie's birth control was one of the multi-year arrangements. Her mother was contacted by the Doc nine months before it expired. He sent regular notices after that, but she simply lost track. Gracie's birth control actually had expired four months before I met her. Ernie found where the notices fell behind the credenza. So Gracie didn't know her unprotected state when I was with her those first few days, but she was well beyond her multi-year birth control when we met, and it only takes one shot on target. I recalled how Marta had kept me from speaking to Gracie after the explosions... Gracie and Marta knew the truth by then and thought it was wiser if she did not risk the secret slipping with the emotions of the moment. She might have shown some signs when I visited Detroit in June, but perhaps she did not know then.

Belen was a case of forgetfulness. After Pammie was born Belen and Ernie made what was then the fashionable "Zero Population Growth" decision to stop after two children. In LA at the time it was a conversation item with his clients, social contacts and co-workers. Belen tried the pill but it was not working and made her sick so Ernie got the snip. Problem solved - 15 years ago. Belen literally never thought about it again. For two decades - from her engagement to the night Ernie and I swapped - she was faithful to her husband. However, they did sometimes discuss fantasies and one struck a nerve in both, a long ago reflection of Belen's old "first night with the Patron" fantasy. To make his wife's wish come true, Ernie asked me to swap bed partners for a night. It was something that grew out of their pillow talk, where her revived "princely desire" aroused them both. Seeing me take their daughter's anal virginity as part of the erotic theater where they also screwed with an audience shredded their last inhibitions. Belen suggested the swap with me because she wanted the fairy tale, royalty was the dream of a lifetime. It helped that I showed sincere appreciation, repeatedly, and was sincerely willing to repeat the event. Ernie was not sure who he would get in the exchange, he had reason to believe it might be Abril or somebody else, or he might be alone as Belen spent the night in my bed. For his wife's lifetime fantasy he was okay with that. He cared only about his wife being happy, he was sure the memories would benefit him.

Then when Ernie found himself with Cynthia that night they both discovered, and made joyful use of, taboo carnal desires they dared not to even dream about before.

My openly sincere enthusiasm and praise while enjoying Belen's body repeatedly was an unexpected bonus, she felt like a sexy teenager, acted like it shamelessly for him the next day, and that ignited a fantasy bomb for them both. One swap became several, to the delight of all parties.

In America, TV and movies make the point that all older women are repulsive to younger men, so when I relished Belen as a lover, praised her as a woman, and pleasured her showing my sincere enjoyment, Belen was quite overwhelmed. Plus, her husband saw it as a unique compliment, especially in light of what I enjoyed as a regular bed companions, like Abril. Belen did not expect to make the repeat visits, but once she had a taste she wanted more, as did I.

Also, after the dinner party, erotic theater and swap that was our first time together she became more willing/demanding with her husband, they went from having sex once every two weeks pre-swap to sexing 8 to 12 times every two weeks post-swap, not counting the times with me. They had a whole house to play in, and they started to use more of it. Then there were more times where Belen enjoyed me. She did not talk about those but Ernie knew what was going on, he enjoyed her at the first opportunity after each time she was with me. So he benefitted almost every night from her fantasies plus there was a bonus in Belen's aroused mood those times when she came back from me, dripping and aroused for him, and even more in love.

Finally there was the forbidden double bonus when Ernie found himself enjoying Cynthia's body while Belen was with me. With Ernie getting Cynthia in the unspoken bargain it was no wonder that he was inclined to extreme generosity with his wife.

When Belen first got pregnant her hormones were quite strong so for a brief period they started including others they knew, like their trips to the nude beach, where Ernie radiated "a studly attraction" and did well. But when Belen missed her period the win-win had suddenly turned into something either complicated or very simple. She turned to her sex diary and there was no doubt of who was responsible. That was when Ernie bought his sat-phone to talk to the Patron for the first time. They soon became friends.

As for their daughter, as soon as Cynthia knew she was pregnant she told her parents and the Patron that she accepted full responsibility for her deliberate act. (She had a moment of doubt and panic about sleeping with her father, until she recalled that he was snipped.) I recalled her words when I asked her that first night, she said "would it matter?" Well, not only did she know she was unprotected when she gave her body to me, but it was Prime Time for her egg as well! She dodged my question because in her heart she needed to "give the fairy tale a shot," in the hopes that a surprise might bind her to "her Prince" for life. She also thought we would be together just that one night and never expected the repeat visits. She never objected to our subsequent times, even if she knew it was like dancing naked with fire. It was an especially great source of concern for her the night when I told her I was giving her to another man. To protect her potentially vulnerable eggs she had steeled herself to offer her unknown visitor (she expected Tonto's father) her inexperienced mouth and/or her just-opened ass. Then Ernie walked in. Ernie had explained his snip to his children long ago. That night Ernie offered Cynthia "just to sleep... like childhood" with his daughter. But he had just seen her anal virginity taken and she was heated up. She realized she wanted none of that, if she wasn't with me she wanted the good loving her mommy got! They were both indecently pleased when she spread her legs and gave him her body to enjoy... then with open eyes and open hearts they did it again.

"Ernie," I asked the Patron. "My dear friend Ernie... his wife and his daughter?"

"He told me about it when he first knew. He got a private sat-phone and we have chatted often. He bears you no ill-will and sees no reason to change anything that does not need to be changed. He says that he and his wife have cut out the others. When Belen's pregnancy is noticed, he will tell his friends at work that it was a surprise, implying he was responsible. All the girls in the office will want him. In LA her age should not be a problem. He will raise the child, who as your child will be a retainer. I approved all of this. Plus, there is more. I have decided that Tango will not be the only one elevated to a retainer this week. Ernie is to be made a member of the colony and a retainer, Martin has been speaking to him, instructing. Belen has fallen in love with her husband all over again thanks to your contribution. For now he will stay in LA, but they have the right to a home here. They will visit and plan a return to live here in five years or possibly less, if it fits. As for Cynthia... she has choices and because of your earlier answer to me I am thinking of another choice for her. Let us not make choices in haste, I understand that college is a concern."

I considered how it was mid-July but Cynthia still had not made a choice of schools, and where she had talked about the decision in May, it no longer was foremost in her mind. "I am not sure that her heart is set on college any more."

"Yes, a child may change that. The two of you have much to discuss, I will not hold you to your earlier statement about her, as you can now see how she has changed. To be honest, I have not selected a wife for you in my own mind, although you will meet some good choices during this visit. There is no hurry on my account. I understand you have brought a girl along?"

"Yes... where is..."

"The charming child was exhausted with nervous energy. She is sleeping in the Blue room, where I had your bags sent."

"Not my usual bedroom, next to Marta?"

"I sent Gracie there, so she is close to Marta... when Marta is in her own room." We both knew that would not happen often. "Back to this other girl you brought, she is very attractive in her way, her looks combine the child and the mother so deliciously, plus she is very exotic. She mentioned India and Nigeria, an interesting mix."

"Resha is my current project to be a spy at work. Sam... my friend Samantha who may marry Qwit, also likes her as a treat plus they share religious views. I planned for her to warm my bed, since I did not know the others would be here. Mainly she is being paid to help at Tango's party. She is a skilled mouth whore from where we work and intends to do the same here, at Tango's bachelor party."

"I will leave those arrangements to you. At dinner I will announce to them that you know of their state, unless you would like to make other arrangements?"