Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The most unusual thing was how Saarika felt when Resha addressed her as "girlfriend." She recognized that it meant nothing special, it was just an expression. But still she felt kind of uncomfortable in a good way. A half hour later she noticed that she was still walking with a bit of swish and swagger that was not typical.

After Panama I let Cynthia and Gracie share the double seat for the leg to LA. They were pleased, and very thankful to me, for a last chance to cuddle with some privacy and some personal thrills while other people slept.

Saarika noticed that they were two women. She asked why I did not use the shared the seat with on the next leg, she figured out that I was an item with several of the girls, including both of them. But I mentioned that those two were pregnant by me, had grown close, and might not see each other for a time, so they really needed it more. She was plainly amazed at the answer, it raised so many questions in her own mind.

Saarika talked to me before she checked in on Cynthia and Gracie, who were arranged much like Gracie and I had been. Gracie was so open about what they did, When Saarika "knocked" to check on them Gracie's dress was open and Cynthia was teasing a nipple with her lips. Cynthia was less open, but but she smiled and was friendly nonetheless. Gracie invited Saarika to sit for a minute, but she would only stay for a moment to serve refreshments. The cabin air was dry so they accepted some flavored sparkling water.

Most people slept for the rest of the flight but I wanted to talk to Irene about the Five, going over the plan and the people selected for each job. Capturing targets was much harder, and more dangerous for our people, than killing them all.

Irene stopped me cold when she showed me a picture she had drawn on a napkin. It was a crude stick-figure picture that was worth a thousand words conveying a powerful idea. The picture showed a guy in an FBI bulletproof vest yelling into a megaphone, "we have an arrest warrant for Sidney Park the Asian bomber. Exit the house with your hands over your head or the officer's men will destroy the house." It seemed kind of silly except there was an M-113 with a grenade launcher and the letters "FBI" on the side. A troop of Peruvian military were also lined up with an officer watching from a recoilless rifle.

The plan was perfect, combining overwhelming force, misdirection, and a refuge they could flee to with trust, based simply on some paint and uniforms. Genius.

Irene explained, "I was trying to think of a way to reduce damage and potential random casualties. I can't take all the credit, the germ of an idea came when Pur asked me about the custom of Halloween costumes in LA. I had just asked myself what would it take for a peaceful surrender? I admit, my first idea was to fake an alien invasion, but this is easier. Are we 100% sure the Five don't have RPGs or IED booby traps?"

I was sure, they would not leave such things in a house with a older married couple as housekeepers. Maybe in the barracks, but we had a plan for that.

Both the Chief and the Patron had expressed similar concerns to me. It was a question of risking blood to gain reward. We could stand off and destroy the house with howitzers and recoilless rifles, killing the Five in their sleep without them getting a shot at us. But I wanted to capture them alive and squeeze every valuable asset out of them before they spent time knowing their short step and long drop were coming. Like Toad had done at least twice. Part of that was to make us all richer. Another part, maybe the greater part, was because they were human traffickers and I really hated every aspect of that.

Of course Irene's idea was pure, undiluted genius. The Five were not harboring the fictitious Mr. Park so they would have no reason not to co-operate fully and march right out. Unlike any Peruvian authority, the FBI had a pretty good reputation for sticking to the rules on foreign soil, and the Five would know that. They would also know that if they didn't surrender, in Peru, with a terrorist bomber involved, the FBI could not stop the local military from taking the safe route and burning the house with them inside. In fact, throwing in a "bomb maker" made a messy death a sure thing unless they surrendered. We could cut phone wires plus jam radio and cell phone signals. The Hercules and the M-113 were actually made for each other, the plane can carry two Sheridan tanks and/or M-113s, it could even drop them off by a low altitude parachute extraction without landing first - very handy in a war zone. If the pilot and load chief are both very good they might even work afterward... so we were not going to do that. A normal landing at the Torma airstrip would get the M-113 in place.

I told Irene to contact Thomas, by my order this was now the primary plan and the flash-bang assault we originally planned was now the backup. They were to work up timetables and practice schedules to get the M-113 plus some other vehicle like a Humvee on and off the Hercules quickly without breaking things.

I admit that during the quiet periods of the flight I missed my future wives, Mer and Pur. In the Colony I did not spend a lot of time with them, but when they did show up they always got me to smile. Their attitude was contagious.

-

When we got to LA, Zar met us with the Town Car. Zar and her nieces looked a lot alike, and just like that I knew who I was having in my bed for fun tonight.

After we dropped off the others I told Zar that I appreciated her and that I planned to have her body tonight. She had until we got home to pick "where" and "how." She smiled in anticipation the immediately mentioned that Abril was waiting for me at home. Honestly, I was not in the mood for Abril's usual attitude, plus I wanted Zar's body as I thought about my future wives. It is a good thing that I have a generous soul or I would have called to chase Abril off.

I admit found Abril's behavior changes especially interesting, and I wondered if it was still holding up. Up until the weekend of the explosions (over three weeks ago), all she had ever done was tease me with her body in private. We shared showers and slept naked, she tempted me at every opportunity, but it was only teasing. Out of pure hard-core stubbornness she defied most of my reasonable suggestions, like when I suggested securing her gold.

I am not complaining, as teasing goes Abril was exceptional, it was part of her saucy, sexy personality that contributed to how attractive she was. Men like the law partners all wanted to bed her, that is why I hired he to play my wife. The other was her business.

But after her friends stole from her and I was almost killed recovering her gold (or so she was told) and then again when she thought I was almost blown to bits by the female sicarias (my bad), she changed in a big way. That weekend she waited in line and took her turn with the other girls as a physical lover, giving her pussy up to my cock while others watched, seeing me with others before and after her like it was normal. (Even for me, 4 plus Zar was a little extreme.) She didn't ask for anything special in terms of treatment. She naturally went both ways, so she was able to enjoy Li and Resha and Zar as well as Cynthia, pleasuring and getting pleasured on a temporary basis while I was busy with others.

During Abril's first coupling with me - a surprise for me when she actually gave me her pussy to fuck for the first time while the other girls watched - a rather subdued Abril also made a significant emotional commitment to me. That had lasted for two weekends, but now I was gone for two weekends, so I wondered if she reverted in any way.

I was still trying to decide if the new "hot and nice" was better than the old "hot and saucy teasing." That seems like a no-brainer but in fact I enjoy a lot of willing girls while Abril's speciality is that she can be a delightful and vivacious tease at the law firm socials. Plus emotions complicate our respective jobs, I hired her specifically to put out for other men when told. I was especially unsure if the change would continue in public social events, where Abril will be expected to very charming and special to everybody with her clothes on, and spread her legs for older lawyers to enjoy overnight until brunch.

For the last 10 days we been apart, with our only conversation a 5-minute sat-phone call when I set up our show-wedding date, which was picked purely because of the Five. There would be blood on my hands, possible a lot of blood - well deserved but still that was kind of anti-romantic to say the least. My past experience with Abril is that she does not do well alone. So I asked Zar if Abril was behaving

"Abril has changed, Jefe. Her life is refocused. During the time when you were gone she has been with her mother and siblings most nights. Of course they fight, that is 'normal conversation' for them, but she does not stomp out like she used to, and next I hear that they are both so sorry. On a few nights when she stayed in her room at the mansion she was rather domestic, asking to help me with things like preparing food and cleaning. She actually chopped onions, plus she operated the vacuum cleaner and the laundry machines more or less properly. I did not believe I would see the day. Plainly she missed you."

"With our getting married in a few weeks... I am surprised she has not tried to hold that over you."

"Just the opposite," Zar said. "Abril knows that the timing for this marriage is because of the criminals who want to enslave our people, 900 relatives of you and me! Treated like the Israeli slaves in Egypt. She is very sympathetic... she knows her wedding night will be spent without you while you are placing your body in danger and taking your revenge."

The risk to me was very low, but when men carry guns on both sides there is always risk. We planned to catch the Five with their pants done and a curare needle in our hand. But they say no battle plan survives contact with the enemy... I was liking the "FBI" painted M-113 suggestion, both Irene's "false flag" plan and the "total destruction" low risk plan "B" of burning occupied buildings down if the Five and their friends were not reasonable. It was not like we needed to fight fair, and a grenade launcher or recoilless rifle on an armored vehicle is about as unfair as makes sense. Note to self... maybe bring a few mortars and mount 'Ma Deuce' (90 years old this year) on the Huey, just in case I had to bring a bit more Hell to the devils.

Zar paused a bit, the next item was delicate. Marta had kept Zar informed about all events and revelations in South America, but Zar did not share. "I have not told Abril about your children or tribal wives or the Chief... I thought that was best done by you. Martin and his wives know only about the Chief."

"Thank you, you are wise as always." Zar knew my Tribe breeder wives, picked by my grandfathers, were coming to LA soon. "The trio of pregnancies were a surprise to me. We must have a gathering to discuss things with everybody at once. Wednesday?"

"Okay... how about Li? and Chico?"

"Yes, them too, plus Resha and the soldiers, but not Chico's brothers please. Call it a business report, tell them to dress casually. Serve pork, not steak. No, belay that, I am being petty about Chico. I want to see how the soldiers react."

"I gather the old foxes had their fun." She meant my grandfathers, who tried to outdo each other with their surprises for me so they could see my reaction. They both had good ones for me. Life changers.

"Yes, well, about my wives, I gave them a little back..." I explained how I announced I would pick my own LA wife in addition to their picks for the Tribe and the Colony. I also mentioned Li's ring. Zar did not have all the details and was unsure of where Li fit in until I used the word "concubine" for her.

"That term suits her well, you picked well."

"I didn't pick the term, she did. I picked a good one, and she has surprised me even more ever since. That tiny creature is a great treasure."

In terms of the Mer and Pur, I said they seemed like excellent choices, they were the catalyst that saved the Chief's life and that had grown on me. Zar smiled at that, they were among her favorite nieces. I also mentioned that they had to get to LA sooner rather than later.

I also mentioned how, when the Patron asked about my choosing a wife, I mentioned Zar's name. She laughed it off, claiming she was an "old lady." But the Patron agreed she would be an excellent choice. He also regretted waiting so long for my marriage.

Then I added one other point. "Those two nieces of yours strike me as very like you in many ways, no doubt that drew me to them. To be honest, the draw works the other way also - if you are willing."

"My Jefe, you know that marriage to me is impossible, you must make heirs and I am too old for such a task. Still, I must say I am pleased you thought of me."

"The Patron said similar things, we talked about you. He covets you for his house. He spoke of his older wife as an example that worked out so very well."

"You are both too kind to this poor woman."

"Well, the fact is that we are already bound together as family, friends and lovers. Plus you have the respect of the tribe, you left only good impressions. If things were not so far along with Mer, something that was kept from me, I might have made a stronger case in your direction."

"You know there is no need, I will stand with you on my last day."

"Hopefully we will enjoy each other with a bit more energy than just standing," I said with a bit of leer and a finger running behind her ear, taking her back in time. For a moment she giggled like a young girl - I really liked that sound, it was one of my first memories.

"Where is Nia sleeping tonight?" I asked.

"She is alone at the Batcave... you must know she really craves your close attention... and maybe I think that goes both ways." Nia was a small, skinny slut widow born in the tribe who was now well into her second trimester and carrying heavy. Marta had sent her to me after they buried her husband. Her state was very prominent on her small body. Soon I would have to send her back to Detroit for a few months to have the baby in the room where her husband died, so his spirit could bless their child. Such was the Tribe's belief. I really did owe her some time while she was still able to get the most out of it. In LA I was the Chief and a woman of the Tribe had the right to ask the Chief for a night of attention to her body. As a blood cousin that was doubly true when she was pregnant.

Zar continued. "Your uncle and the witch can't keep their hands off each other at night, so Nia spends a lot of nights in the Batcave. But she is resourceful, Nia has enlisted some of those geek boys to massage her feet and other things, perhaps she has a reward for a chosen one to enjoy once a week." She made a hand motion for manual masturbation. Well, Nia was allowed that, with Sam's permission. Nia was a natural, non-stop slut. "They all know the rules, but I could not see any other solution."

Zar did not dislike Samantha, but she had never warmed up to her either. To be honest, Samantha's tats, unreal skills, and even language confused Zar. If Marta had not brought Gracie along, she would have stopped for at least an overnight in LA with the Sam and Qwit during the trip to Peru, perhaps with Zar and Nia joining in for some mutual fun. But getting Gracie safely from Detroit to Peru and back came before fun and games.

As for Nia, I bet that Sam's pet geeks were fascinated by having the petite pregnant slut around. I would have to review with her just what was allowing with my LA employees, but it was not urgent, as I was fairly sure she was following the rules. For now I just asked because I wanted to know who was in the house tonight. I knew my uncle Martin and both his wives would stay in the guest house. The mansion had just Zar and myself, plus Abril.

Zar mentioned that Li had stopped in once, to get something from her room while Chin Li waited in the Blazer I had gifted to Li. "That Blazer does not fit me, but for little Li it is a wonderful vehicle, and it makes her so happy to be free." Li had never owned a car before, in LA that is saying something. Last week was Li's vacation with her mother, they drove to San Diego as well as seeing some LA landmarks, and they might have gone to Vegas or the Bay area. I would get a GPS report.

Abril was there when Li stopped by, the two spent a few minutes together talking in Li's room. I half expected fireworks from them, with the highly visible Blazer Li had been raised up in my regard any way Abril looked at it, and the old Abril would have made a deeply cutting or snarky remark at least. But Zar said there was no sign of that when Li left. Li was always respectful of Zar, and avoided Abril when she could. But this time Li also accepted a kiss on the cheek from Abril. That was a position marker, it meant they both accepted their status, which was not changed but was now defined by the word "concubine" and the diamond Li had, even if Abril not know of these details.

Zar also mentioned that Abril had her wedding dress fitting at the mansion, and that she really looked spectacular in it. "The sight got me wet, she is so very sexy and the dress showed her at her best. You must know, it is right on the edge of 'naughty' in terms of what it shows and conceals. But I will say, she looks good in it."

I expected no less. Abril was a professional con artist, so I trusted her judgement and taste in this. We had agreed that I would not see the dress beforehand. It was required to impress the rich wives of the law partners, meaning it had to look very expensive, plus it had to entice their horny husbands enough so they were sorely tempted to put their hands on her on her wedding day while their wives were present.

Such desires translated to more assurance of an early partnership for me.

Carly, a older female member of 49, was dealing with most of the other details, including arrangements for the wedding and "casting" the guests who would attend. Abril's real relatives would be impossible to use because they could not contain themselves. People playing my relatives had to look non-hispanic, like me. Abril was not good with these myriad other details.

-

Chapter 3. Warm Shower

When we got to the mansion Zar dropped me at the front door, then took the car around to park it. My things would stay in the trunk for the night, we had other priorities that did not include dirty clothing. The garage was full so I had my pick of rides to work in a few hours. After 10 days without any quality time with a roaring internal combustion engine I might need some 4-wheel horsepower therapy from my re-engined Marauder, Crown Vic or the Porsche driving to work.

When I stepped in the front door Abril was waiting for me, perfectly posed. She was wearing one of my old oxford shirts (I knew she stole some of my discards), which was unbuttoned. She wore nothing else. She had no makeup plus her hair was down and loose - it was too perfect to be casual, I knew she spent hours getting the details right. She was posed so I could see her slit and the baby-soft flesh of her freshly denuded mound, but not her nipples. She knew how much I liked the simple look, and there was no doubt she was very attractive. Breathtaking. It was a pretty clear statement that she missed me.

The thing about this look was that it really required a modest, relaxed attitude. For naturally high-strung Abril, that couldn't be faked. Tonight she was sincere. I was very pleased and I conveyed my pleasure with the light touch of my hands on her shoulders, just resting for a second. That was followed by a chaste kiss on the cheek. She almost purred. That was all I needed to read her, the simple contact was pure joy for her heart. She wanted to melt with me, so I let her melt, pressing her soft warm body against me. Somehow the shirt opened enough so both of her incredible large bare breasts, which had been concealed, pressed against me.