Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked wonderful to me, especially her pussy. Even Abril had to admit that was true, Zar was more attractive this way then she was in any position in a bed.

In bed Abril had licked Zar, but that was just a warm up. She anticipated a good time so now her pussy was drooling with her enthusiasm and desire.

As fuckable as Zar looked, and as much as my cock ached to enter her body and find satisfaction, the first thing I had to do was grab hold of her head and take a deep, passionate, long kiss from her mouth. My tongue was all over the inside of her mouth, telling her how I loved her and wanted her and appreciated all she was to me. She let me have her completely, rejoicing in the surrender, loving me as I took what I desired.

It is the failing of all men, we can never fully express what we owe to the women who care for our needs. Instead so many men give their attention to the superficially attractive women (recall, fashion and beauty have changed through the ages) who have learned to smile pretty, show a little intimate flesh like it is a special secret, take all they want, then move on to find another man with more to take.

When I finally broke the kiss our eyes met, we both saw the passion, the love, the lust, the raw desire we each had for this. "Put it in. Use me. Make me scream for you until I can't scream any more," she said.

I could not deny her.

Her pussy was wet and tight and felt incredible as I put my body into her. She was weightless as I moved in and out of her body, completely responsive to every tiny motion. It was wonderful.

I brought my mouth to her's again, we both licked the other's lips, the other's tongue, the other's teeth. I took her lower lip into my teeth and exerted a little squeeze, not really a bite but rather the hint of a bite, it was something from when I was very young, something that five-year-old me had to try after seeing somebody kiss. She made a face at the time, and I thought it was fun for her because her face stuck me that way. She returned the favor and stopped my protest with another funny look. We exchanged the lip bites until we were both happy with the result - our first sexual negotiation. Since then it is something we did to each other, gentle bites of the lips. These days she extended the experience by looking in the mirror at her bruised lips the next day, reliving the experience again.

Today I had one other new feature. I had wrapped a slim band around the base of my cock, not too tight, fastened with velcro. A wire ran from the small bump positioned on the top of my shaft, down my leg, to a slim box including some on-off-switches. I put my cock in her deep, and held it there as I stepped on a switch. Instantly the bump, a tiny vibe that was now pushed against her clit, began to buzz.

Her body tried to jump in surprise, but she really couldn't. Plus, because her body was arched, she had some direct weight on the bump, so she got the strong vibration on the spot where it did the most good. In moments the vibration reached a critical point. "Oh... the feeling... surprise I'm... so perfect... oh lover... MY CHIEF... AWWWWW!" It was a quick hit, the surprise that took her over. It wasn't strong or earth-shattering, and it did not wear her out, but it was a solid release as I was buried inside her, so we both enjoyed it.

Inside she kept going, one of Zar's gifts was to stretch the shock of a climax out.

We celebrated with another deep kiss, she kept giving herself more and more to the climax and the kiss and to me until finally the blood-ox alarm gave a mild warning. In surprise she broke the kiss and I stopped the vibe. But I kept my cock in her and she kept giving up her shakes and aftershocks. We felt real good, we were both looking at somebody grinning like a very happy idiot.

Abril could not ignore the happy sounds and all that was going on, Zar was having a good time. Abril overcame her problems and stepped closer to us, watching. Zar mentioned that Abril was absent-mindedly touching herself in fascination.

We gave Abril something more to watch.

After a climax Zar was in the mood to kiss, so I gave her what she wanted, lots of passionate kissing with whispers both way proclaiming love and affection for a lifetime. No matter how many wives I had for my bed, Zar would always be in the next bedroom, the mistress of my house, keeping all my women in line.

After a time Zar wanted to get started again. We both knew there was a limit for her time in this rig, it was a strain to be left up too long and problems occurred. She wanted to make the most of the time she had while she was hung, stretched, and totally available to me. She was willing to accept anything I wanted to do with her.

I wanted more kisses, but on her yummy dripping pussy. This time I started my kisses at the bulging outer lips of Zar's pussy, which were well marinated with her juices. I set the platform so I could get at her easily using my tongue and lips. Then I extended my tongue and dug into the the spot where we both enjoyed things.

My tongue dug into her valley, about half way between the two pleasure zones. I then ran the tip of my tongue towards the front, along her valley until I exited with the tip dragging, for just and instant, over her clit. She jerked with each lashing, the anticipation followed by the moment of stimulation felt great to her. I kept repeating what I was doing, going a tiny bit slower and harder over time, which gave her more of a thrill. Those built up, and there was nothing to stop her talking about it.

"Oh Jefe... You do such things... wonders... to your... poor woman... such a thrill... I am sure no woman in the Tribe knows..."

This went on for a time, I really liked it and so did she. Because of her pussy juices, which were easy for me to arouse, the wet sounds also became pronounced.

Finally she begged me to fuck her again. "Stick it in... Use me... FILL ME!"

So I did. I had to adjust the platform height so for a few moments I whipped her large, very erect nips with my tongue. The when I was ready I stepped up and put my cock into her. This time I moved my cock in and out of her myself, taking long strokes that rubbed along the full length of her oozing pussy. At the same time I fucked my tongue into her mouth, giving her a good share of her unique taste.

I know that there were a few summers, once she was of age a decade and a half ago, when she went back and spent time with the tribe, staying with her parents. Like a hungry woman, she had many men she took to the caves for sex, possibly all of them. She was also a regular guest in my grandfather's bed, he often kept her for two nights in a row. But that was all fucking, not oral sex. Tasting her own pussy on her lips, and in her own mouth, was something she accepted only from me. Not even Marta gave her this pleasure. Today she got a little crazy over it. As I moved harder and faster we were both on track for her to climax just before, or just after, I filled her.

Taking just a moment from tongue fucking Zar's mouth, I told Abril to bring the elevator down and lock it open. Then I got back to the pleasant business of giving Zar what she deserved, in her pussy and her mouth.

The elevator front door was right across the foyer from the door to this room and, when it went up a floor, the back door opened a few steps from my bedroom. I had left my bedroom door open.

Zar and I were pretty close to being in synch, but she had her climax start just a stroke before I started to pump my seed into her body. Neither one of us was in a position to talk about it, I hung on tight to her and she just hung there, a sexual pinata for me to enjoy using, taking orgasmic feelings from all I was giving to her.

Feeling my cum jetting out of me and into her spasming pussy felt pretty good. She kept going for a bit after I was done, she was really tripping on the climax with kisses.

When we were done, I knew that getting Zar out of suspension quickly was important. So I put some slack in the winch, had her drape her arms over my shoulders, and as she came down I lifted her off of the butt plug as she lifted her legs off the ankle pegs. In this process I gradually took her weight, so I was carrying her like a babe. She reminded me that she had carried me often when I was younger, we shared a smile at the memory. (After I was 5 I was too strong, heavy and squirming for the 12 year-old, so only got piggy-back rides when I was good. Those were very few, and only for a year or so.) In my arms today she was not light, but I could carry her, the issue was speed. I moved quickly to the elevator and, when the other door opening, I carried her to my bed.

I started to release her arms from the gloves that still held the handlebar but it was going to take too long to suit either of us. "There is nothing wrong with sleeping with my arms like this," she whispered, she had spent the last of her strength squeezing out the climax.

We were both exhausted and I was asleep in moments. That was my last memory before I felt the bed shaking some hours later. That bit of awareness only lasted a short time, since the ladies were having fun without needing me.

-

When I woke up a second time, compliments of my alarm clock, I discovered that Abril had learned the secrets to caressing Zar's calves, ankles and feet - not an easy skill to learn but one that paid off so well. That made four of us who had mastered the art, the others were me, Marta and Qwit.

After a few minutes Abril and I began alternating between our kisses and feasting on Zar's wonderful breasts. Now, almost three decades after that first nip, Zar loves to hold me to her breast as I suck and tongue and tease her. I guess Abril also does a good job because Zar held her just as tight and smiled just as bright as she did with me.

I also threw some loving sweet nothings, in the indian tongue, along with some nibbles at Zar's indian ears. Because the tribal language is not written, I believe that love phrases were crafted to give more feeling. Zar agrees, I could feel as she shivered and grew more excited with the attentions.

A few more minutes and Zar indicated her desire to get on again with the in-and-out business. Abril understood, she got out of the way as I moved over Zar. Abril's fingers helped me line up and get started. Zar likes me to use my teeth on an erect nipple, pulling it and lashing the tip with my tongue, as my cock enters her body. This time she got a bonus, while Abril's fingers guided my cock into Zar, my fingers were free to stray to some other stimulating nearby spots in front and in back. She also helped me in keeping Zar's lips and tongue occupied with her own kiss.

A decade before, when we lived in the house with Marta, Zar took part in plenty in regular three-or-more-person sex with others in the household. But when we moved to the mansion and Marta moved to Detroit things shifted. It was more one-on-one for Zar, enjoying me or Corum or Qwit. Now she enjoyed the extra pleasure Abril gave her, it wasn't the same as Marta but it was nice enough.

I started to move my cock harder in Zar's body, bringing a deep moan from her throat, in a few strokes I was overriding her other feelings.

My first lover had been one-eyed Marta, who raised me as a mother in this land which was so different from the Amazon forest and mountain of my childhood. Perhaps it was more her need than my desire, but we were together and we both needed to other. Zar came to our bed some time after that. Eventually they got my cock into the smaller, skinny girls that the US produces. I enjoy Li and Cynthia and the others, girls who are shorter then me. Also Kwool, who is about my own height.

But even today, having my cock moving in the the mountain of muscle that is Zar's body, is a special treat. She can lift me and take my weight without complaint. If I am a bit rougher with her, perhaps on her breast or biting her neck, or with unshaven stubble on delicate flesh, she can enjoy it as pure play, not get offended as so many US girls might.

Zar was in a rush, she usually is. When she moaned I began to do what was needed to please her. Driving into her hard, changing the angle as I moved. I began biting her side, her arm and shoulder with the firm love bites she was used to. Pulling her nipple farther and harder with my teeth. These things told her that she still turned me on, to her they were signs of desire and attraction when they were done right.

Abril had been coached on this topic but she had never witnessed effect of our passionate kisses. "Her lip... it is bleeding," Abril cried.

"Oh my Jefe, you still care for this old woman," was Zar's breathless answer.

I replied, "You are not old, I have told you before. You are beautiful and I love your body. You are so dear to me." With that I bit her upper lip. We all felt her shudder in response to my words and what I did. It was not pain but a shiver of joy. At her urging I increased the speed at which I moved my cock in and out of her body. Zar knew what she was doing.

Abril still had a great deal to learn.

After that shudder of excitement Zar began to move strongly, meeting my thrusts plus rocking her hips side-to-side as I moved in her.

Abril had to pull back some, she could not anticipate Zar's movement. But we knew what we were doing, we had done it often enough.

A few moments later Zar began the little "countdown" tune that the tribe females used, it was a timing device for her climax and mine. I heard it from Kwool last week. It was something I was conditioned for, Marta used it the first time I was inside her body, to slow me down. It was easy to slip into the pattern. Abril faded from my presence as if she actually turned to smoke as the two of us started a kiss that became devouring. I tried to enter her as deep as possible at both portals. She invited me deeper, welcoming me, begging me to complete her.

With the tune running in our heads we both exploded on her cue, together, like the long-time lovers we were. I managed to push a little deeper for the first spasm. She tried to pull us tighter above while we rocked and rolled below.

I was quite surprised by how much I pumped into her, it was like I could not stop. She stayed with me, loving every bit of it. She knew how many 'distractions' I had available to drain my balls on the trip, she expected I would have exhausted my reserves. But as always, she inspired me, demanding more.

When it was over we were both exhausted. I noticed that Abril had her arms around both of us, trying to join with what we had, obviously it was special and she wanted to share.

When the inevitable separation happened Abril moved down right away and tried to limit the future wet spot. I appreciated that she licked Zar's pussy clean before she moved to my softened cock. She seemed content with what she was doing, serving us. As I was falling asleep I opened my arms to bring Abril up so I was sleeping between to two. I felt both of then put a hand on my cock, they intertwined their fingers as they held me lightly.

My final thought was how remarkable the change in Abril was, I would have to look closer at the 'why' and 'how' of her change.

I know that Zar got up and left soon after, in the past she would share the bed with Marta, and she was always happy to comfort a child, but she really did not like any other adult in her bed, another full size body disturbed her sleep because she moved around a lot at night. So we almost never slept together.

-

Chapter 5. Wake Up

Monday July 21, 2008

Zar left me with Abril, who had a very warm, soft sleeping body and was great at sleeping with lots of body contact. I knew I should get up and get to work but damn, Abril was so nice to sleep with like this. So I did.

We were old hands at her pressing herself against me and feeling very good in those days not so long ago, when she teased me with her sexy soft warm body but would not let me go farther.

She probably expected me to sleep two or three hours, then wake up for a mutual pleasant surprise. But the long trip with Gracie, Resha, Marta, Cynthia's family and the others after the long busy week had stretched me out longer that I was used to, so it was more than 7 hours in total before I woke up and noticed that somebody was gently holding my erection pressed against her large, warm breasts. My first thought was that I could get used to this. Maybe I should marry her.

When I opened my eyes I could tell that Abril was affectionate and a little impatient. She was not used to me being asleep so long, keeping her from enjoyment of my attentions, and she wondered what the deal was.

The monster of a load I had delivered to Zar, which Abril had eagerly devoured, gave her the proof that my flight had not been the nonstop orgy Abril expected. So she assumed my long sleep involved something dangerous, which Abril was always concerned about.

Now she was torn, did she want me to explain myself, or did she want me to employ the erection she was holding so eagerly. She hated secrets, but she had been in my company for hours, seen me satisfy Zar more than once with my cock, and Abril's pussy was still empty. These things were hard for her to decide.

I knew she was getting antsy, debating with herself. Plus her body felt so warm and soft against me that I wanted more of it. Maybe a part of me throbbed or stiffened as she held it so close. So I gathered her up on my chest, pulled the covers over us to keep the warmth in, and began kissing on her face. When she resisted, because that was the way she was when she was indecisive, I adjusted. I pulled her up so her tits were in my face. That put her in brainlock.

That is just the way Abril is, when she wants to be loved on, she wants it her way, right now. But when she is trying to decide between two courses of action she hates for me to make the choice for her, even if it is what she wants. So of course her reaction is to try to escape and push herself off on me, using her arms. That I why I lifted her so her tits were in my face, she had to use her arms to support her upper body so she could not push away. It trapped her brain in a conflict "what to do?" loop, while my attack on her tits made made her pussy happy so it started to pump these "make love not war" chemicals into her blood. She switched from "Stop, don't do that, talk to me," to "Oh baby, take me, it feels so good," in mid-word. It would have been funny if I was paying attention to what she was saying.

But I wasn't paying attention, it is easier that way. Abril has wonderful breasts and I had pretty much buried my head in them. Damn, they were nice, ripe and full and warm plus the nipples gave me a standing ovation, which told me how her little conflict was going to work out.

Abril also does not like to be on top like this unless it is her idea and 95% of the time she fights it. I know this, it was my bad, but I could not help myself. On some things I have very poor impulse control, and her nipples were so good for my lips to hold while I tongued them.

My cock was against her thigh, we both felt it as I got harder. In fact, I got extra hard, I had really missed Abril's mix of "hot and sassy" abundantly hispanic body for the last few weekends. She picked up on my desire and it put the internal conflict in her head to bed. Fuck, not talk, was what she wanted.

I spent some time making sure I gave excessive homage to - and took my excessive pleasure from - both of her breasts as they were hanging down in my face. Yes, she was uncomfortable with her weight on top like that, in the back of her mind she did not like it, but she liked what I was doing more so she co-operated. I actually think she likes it more when she is a tiny bit uncomfortable during the warmup, that is just the way she is wired to never be completely satisfied.