Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

Not long after, when she had me alone, Resha was still bothered about something she knew better than to expose earlier. She asked me the question. "You will have wives, plus Li and maybe others. Is it possible for somebody else to earn such a place in you heart and home and company?"

Well, this was what I had been building toward. "You are well on the way, if that is the way you want to go. You know I require loyalty first, some sign that loyalty is given for life. I require service. I require sexual exclusivity, with some exceptions that you know of - and I recall seeing you enjoy. Did watching me with Kwool diminish the feeling either of us had for the other?"

"No... I admit it was hot being with the Patron, he is such a gentleman. As for Kwool... that was the most comfortable I have ever been with a woman. I could do both again."

"To continue as we are there must be a bond. We are working on that. The work is going well."

"But you already have so many. How could I fit in?"

"You already do. I took YOU to Peru, not Abril. Not Li. I did not know the others would be there. You must realize that others like you as well. Li suggested that I think about a chocolate diamond which might look good on your body someplace you choose."

Li said that Monday, but the idea still stunned Resha, both that she was being considered and that Li had suggested such a thing. They were friends, but she had wondered if they were rivals. That was 'high school' thinking again.

Still, her mind dwelled on it. A few moments after I said it her thoughts crystalized to something that was not a ring on a finger. She pictured nipple piercings, she might get some one day, but not for a critical gem. Her navel, or glued to her forehead? Maybe for some, but not her. Then she thought of a nose ring with a diamond. That spoke to her in every way, she had pictures of ancestors on both sides with nose rings. If it came to that, she would ask for such a thing. She would talk with Samantha. All this flashed through her mind in a second. The the old Resha reappeared, doubting herself.

"Have I... I am a mouth whore... plus there was your Grandfather... have I strayed from the path?"

"What is Li? Our attraction was natural, we both moved toward the other. To answer your question, as long as you accept my few directions and limits, you have no worries in that regard. You know that I share with my relatives, others of the family. To be honest, you are easy to picture in the center of some naked cousins, like Corum and Brisk." They were attractive to her, I could see it in her eyes. "As to the other things, you have followed the path very well, I must say that I am pleased."

"How long must I..."

"That is harder to say. If you stay on the path because it is natural for you, then it does not matter. But if your nature takes you off the path, then you do not belong, so again time does not matter. When doubt comes, ask. If you cannot ask, follow your heart."

"Must I be your spy also?"

"Is that what you can do? Would it be hard for you?"

She thought a moment, taking a self inventory. I was pleased at the pause because so many people answer without thinking. "I see what you mean. I have been a poor spy because I did not observe very well. But telling you what I have seen takes so little effort, and if it helps you then I must do so."

"You can't force it. You can't look curious. I don't need that. But you are smart and will pay attention without betraying yourself, that is what is important. Because of how Li was raised, she was naturally observant. I understand you are different in many ways."

She had one more question, the largest in her mind. I had already answered it, at Tango's first party, but she had to be sure because now there where other children in the picture. So she finally forced herself to ask. "I have a child that is not yours... If I came here, what would become of..."

"You know Nia will not have my child. But she is part of my larger family, so as long as she wants to stay, her child will be raised as if one of my own. I am not like an ordinary man who hoards his resources only for his bloodline. I am wealthy enough that I can give all the children in my care many options. What I see them do with those options will determine their life. It is the way I was raised. It is true that a son of my blood and the Tribe or the Colony will be in line to follow me as Patron and Chief, that was always the plan. But there is room in my heart for other children. You know that Tango and Ernie became my brothers. However, you should also know that I was not raised under my Father's roof. It will be the same for my children, who will get a broad background."

Afterward, I found it interesting that Resha did not ask about the two most vulnerable people in her life, and the people who made her life as secure as it was: her child's two grandmothers. All the other mothers of my children had a degree of security, even Li's mother Chin Li had invested wisely and was reasonably secure. But for Resha's mother and her baby-daddy's mother, things were wholly dependent on earnings Resha's abilities as a whore.

Unless a life insurance policy from her child's father suddenly appeared.

It was late enough that Resha decided to spend the night and would catch a ride with me tomorrow morning. She was tired. I was beat and had promised Li a cuddlesome night. So Zar put Resha in a room alone.

--

After three long days of writing on the water rights brief I was pretty beat. Cynthia had wandered into my bed Tuesday morning and grabbed herself some quick satisfaction that worked for me too, but that was the only activity since Abril Monday morning.

Wednesday night I had Li in my bed. She was still healing, she said I could have her anyways but I declined the offer, I did not want to mess up her recovery. I was content with kissing her, nibbling her nipples and just holding her close.

She wasn't content, she could not keep her hand off my cock. She was very serious about getting me off, more serious than normal. Finally I gave her free rein, she went down to lick and suck my balls as she used her hand to stroke my cock with intent.

Now, my room is next to Zar's, and there is a door connecting them. We usually don't use it, but it is there.

As Li was stroking my cock, getting rather close to popping my cork, that door opened and suddenly I saw Nia smiling face. Followed my her skinny naked body with the large ball where her baby was growing, she carried heavy and being naked the effect was more dramatic. She came into my room like she was invited.

I was at a delicate moment, Li's eager smile let me know she was in on this. Of course, Li knew my cock and balls well enough to know when things were going to happen.

Nia smiled at me but wasted no time in taking my cockhead into her mouth and sucking hard. In two strokes of Li's hand I came, and I must say it was better in Nia's mouth than just flopping in the breeze. Not nearly as messy either.

Li's thing was soft contact of her lips and tongue on my balls as I spurted, she loved it. She got that, it was kind of a big one for me. Nia took what she could as I came, a little got out but I think that was deliberate because the excess landed on her tits. Which eventually wound up pressed against Li's tits.

When I was finally done creaming Li and Nia snowballed my cum. There was a lot so it took some time and the made a show of it. Some of it was a sincere deep loving kiss, some of it was showing off for me, with their lips apart and their tongues going back and forth with strands of my cum between them. When they ran out of cum in the kiss they each spent some time on the other's breasts, they both needed some fun cleanup.

I have to say, it was hot. My first sexual memory of Nia.

When the were done Nia gave me a kiss and said "thank you my chief," in our native tongue. The phrase was both acknowledgement and thanks.

I replied in the same tongue, "thank you, mother of our child." It was a term of tribal endearment that only a Chief would use, it honored the young mother for bringing a warrior to the tribe. She glowed on hearing it, then she slipped out the way she came in.

When she was gone it was time for Li to confess. Zar had helped her set the whole thing up. The key was Li's cell phone, which was in the pocket of her robe on the bed, she sent Nia a pre-planned "go" code. When setting this up she also told Nia that I was on board with the plan, otherwise Nia would not have gone along with it.

Zar had mentioned that Nia wanted some attention from her Chief, and since I would not initiate anything they dreamed up this stunt. Zar told Nia I had appointed Li to come up with a surprise encounter sometime this week.

Li and I fell asleep together, there is something about her and her very adult but child-sized body, that is very attractive for me to hold at night.

In the morning I was off to work with Resha. I took the Marauder, I had to drop her at the next building, and then drive around the block so we did not enter together.

-