Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paddy closed the window (he was reading the news) and let her use the laptop for less than a minute. Paddy was married so that was the end of the flirtation.

In less than a minute she downloaded from a nearby WiFi, had exploited the "ski lift" into the the internal system, and used it to wipe out Paddy's investments in the company fund. This was despite the complex double-login gate, which Paddy had opened earlier. Paddy forgot to log out when he passed over the laptop, the cute girl needed to know in a hurry and restarting took so long. After she had the computer she was inside in seconds, linked to a cohort in a van outside. The cohort actually stole $200,000 that quickly, wiping out the junior partner and his family savings. That was all Paddy had or he would have gotten more.

She would have gotten more, a list of names was entered in the download, but Samantha had just put an extra firewall in, limiting partners to their own accounts, and also sent a GPS tracking virus to infect the attacking computer, so she could track down the van in real time. The thief was too busy stealing - or figuring out why there was not more to steal - to notice the infection when the cops showed up.

Paddy and half the Senior Partners exploded in anger. At the earlier meeting where the "ski lift" and the personal financial data was discussed, only a few senior partners were present, and they all agreed to leave the security hole in place because it was convenient for them - they played with their investments the most. Now, after another attack featuring a partner, the majority of all the partners had a very different view. Still, Sam's cost estimate for a line-by-line audit was a problem.

Finally they reached a compromise, Sam would take out the "ski lift" hole and do a partial audit for similar code or other ways in that the original hacker might have left. (If something works, hackers tend to use it again instead of reinventing a new way.) The next contract would be rewritten on those terms. They dropped the mandate on the complex double-login inflicted on the junior partners, but people could elect to use it as an option. Most stayed with it, after what happened to Paddy they liked the additional security for their financial data.

Then things got interesting. After a week in jail one of the crooks in the van talked to the cops. He said they and the woman in the bar (already out on bail) were hired on a contract by somebody over the internet to plant the software. The contact information was a dead end. But the name "Goldsmith" came up in the chat logs leading to the deal, which the woman provided as a condition of her bail. The chat also said Paddy would be there and had a picture of him. But the trouble was that, when questioned the real Goldsmith had a solid alibi for the time of the chat.

Samantha stressed that her pain-in-the-ass security had been beat easily, by somebody with knowledge and inside information, plus the exploitation of Paddy's targeted human desires. They were all at risk because a few people wanted "convenient access" and to reduced broker's fees via the ski-lift to their investments.

With that grim picture the room voted to kill the ski-lift. There were grumbles from a few, but the risk was too high. As for the question of who was the "inside man" on the job, that was a question that was not going to be answered until more attacks took place.

Or, if Sam could trace the chat.

-

I worked 20 hours non-stop on Monday, went home for 8 hours, then put in another 16 on Tuesday. I called Li and said she should stay home Tuesday night. She complained about missing me, but I really needed the time. On Wednesday I was at the office early and put in 8 hours, doing the final touches on the first draft of my completed water rights work. I would let it sit for a week, then start to edit it. My target deadline, after 2 weeks of editing, was the Monday before my marriage. But I was pretty confident about it. I gave a copy to Sam to see about turning it into a bigger money maker, she had some ideas about an electronic version with hypertext in a chip that would be leased as a service and updated, instead of selling something that could be obsolete the next day with, for instance, one death or retirement of the "swing vote" judge on a likely Appeals court panel.

When I finished up Wednesday Barnes and Judge Stern called me in. They knew where I was on the brief so they wanted to talk about the "executive partner" idea. I knew it was coming, they had let me work for a couple of days, but they finally figured their idea should be a priority. We kicked some ideas around, basically Barnes was looking for input on decisions plus somebody who could handle some administrative chores like contract closings. (Any partner can sign a contract on behalf of the firm, but the tradition was that Barnes signed everything.) He did not say it out loud, but he might be getting too old for such things, especially Samantha and her surprises. Also, in what I knew was a tactic, he hinted that he might retire some time, and the firm would need a new chief.

I said I was sure he had plenty of years left. He thought so too, but his wife was getting ideas about long trips and cruises in the sunset.

I was agreeable, but not exactly positive. I was pretty sure that wouldn't happen, because the end was near, but it was better that they didn't know my thoughts on that.

What both men knew, but did not mention, was that my mentor Joe Pope was also interested in the position as a pathway to running the place - and he had a shorter time horizon. My relationship with Joe had been good, but something seemed to cool between us since the night I took his second wife Amy to the Blank and fucked her for both dinner and dessert. I was not sure if the two were related.

-

Monday Resha got a look at Li's new vehicle and her rings. (She was not wearing the diamond at the time, but she explained where it would be worn.) Li also mentioned that she now had a room in the mansion. Li made it clear that we were not engaged, she was a "concubine" for me, the title she selected. Clearly I wanted her more often in my bed, plus she had done a great deal for me in terms of "office gossip" and the like for my entire time at the firm.

Resha was stunned at the announcement.

They talked briefly about the selection of a canary diamond. Li mentioned that she thought a chocolate diamond might fit somebody someday. On the finger or maybe someplace else. I was very "open to suggestion" about such things.

Resha actually called me on Tuesday about Li's gifts. Could she also merit such things?

I said Li had suggested that Resha would be very worthy... in time. I talked a bit about how long people had served me. Clearly Zar and others were special to me along with Li. But as to my wives, Resha had seen how my grandfathers would select them from their groups in South America.

I could not say I was going to bring down the firm. But I did ask Resha, as a longer term issue, was LA where she wanted to raise a young child? We talked last week about the merits of the Colony, the main shortfall was medical expertise in a hurry. I said that we were making an effort there, but it would take time. Maybe, instead of earning a position as my second concubine, which I would enjoy, Resha should think about moving south, once things improved.

"Is there really a future for me there?" she asked.

"Not today... but if you think about you and you family, maybe it would be a better outcome. Not for me of course... I like the way we are. But you can't live for what I like once or twice a week. In fact, you know how I feel about my people, and I am looking to install a medical office soon - we expect some first steps within a month."

After all, medical supplies are a large part of the legitimate business of the Five, so they would be ours after the hostile takeover in a few weeks.

-

Chapter 7 . Spreading The News

Wednesday July 21, 2010

Outside of a quick meeting and reveal in the locker room when Li was going off shift Monday, Resha and Li did not see each other on the Monday and Tuesday.

On Wednesday I invited all the Tribe members who were in town, my soldiers and other interested parties like uncle Martin and his wives to the mansion for an informal dinner. There I talked about the Chief's health, and since they were all interested, my personal love life - children, weddings, and my new concubine. It was important enough that I pulled people out of the Safe House and the Batcave.

Before the meeting I asked Samantha and Qwit if they wanted an announcement made. The Tribe had rejected Qwit as a husband so he was free to be with Sam. I gave them my blessing. However, they were not ready for that yet.

Since Li was going to overnight at my place, she asked about seeing Resha. I was not sure who Resha wanted to see more, me or Li, but I arranged for Nia to pick Resha up from work on her way over. They had met previously, and the timing worked better for everybody, Li avoided some rush hour traffic.

When I made my talk I first mentioned that the Chief was in better shape and would returned to the tribe full time next Saturday, when Marta told him he could go. Out of an abundance of caution for his friend the Patron had supplied a portable oxygen concentrator, this required an upgrade to the power grid for the Tribe. A backup system with batteries was part of the rig.

Marta had been with her father, "holding him down" almost every night since he was brought down from the mountain. She claimed it was to make sure he did not sneak off to the ski lift before he was ready. She loved her father and made sure some things were working well, she checked them repeatedly. That drew a laugh, many people knew just how Marta loved her father, she had no shame about such things and many had eyewitness knowledge. All knew that Marta could be very persuasive and determined where her father was concerned.

Next I explained about the Five, what their plans were for the mountain as a base using the Colony for slave labor. "We could eliminate them today, but we don't want to look like a drug cartel," I said, getting a laugh. Instead we were working to eliminate the problem without drawing police or military attention. We were doing recon, had discovered where the Five lived, where the medical supply business was located, and where their offices were in the hospital. We sent some scouts into the area so now we knew about two brothels they operated, plus their port warehouse on the coast where girls were sometimes kept. "These animals traffic in humans, so they will not live long." If they surrendered, fine. If not we would use recoilless rifles to destroy the house with them inside. It was a plan with very low risk.

I mentioned the Five's claim of how they were going to go "Pizarro" on the natives, not realizing that that the Colony was descended from Francisco Pizarro's troops. The Five would be instructed when the time came, then questioned. Perhaps some of the vintage persuasion devices from a well known Inquisition might be exercised on their asses.

The Tribal council had agreed that the Five were an external matter that I would oversee. The Patron agreed also put it in my hands. As for Grisha and the three older council members, they had already been found guilty. They would eventually see the Five die after we had asked our questions, and then the greedy women would join the Five on the "buzzard's buffet" after a short step and a very long drop. Some traditions should not be changed. Thanksgiving might come early for the great condors.

Nia was the closest relative at the gathering to the guilty women, so she was given a chance to speak. She started by saying that she and her late husband were shown no favoritism by her close relatives on the Council. The three older members had become increasingly fearful, with self-interested attitudes, about my coming to power. These people were the reason she left the tribe and come to serve Marta, even if she and her husband knew that as a lifestyle, it was a one-way trip. The three oldest council members had held power for too long, they were only serving themselves and would not let go.

Next I explained how the Chief and the tribe had agreed on Zar's nieces Mer and Pur for me. They knew that my marriage assured the continuation of the Tribe. All the tribe members knew the girls and said they were good choices for me, it would surely improve my life to be married to a member of the tribe. Everybody knew I would have little choice in these matters but it was a great opportunity for them to offer opinions for my benefit. I did mention that the girls were underage so they would not show up in my bed soon, but their education was a different matter.

In terms of my wife from the colony I stressed that no decision had been made. However, in related news I did feel that I should call attention to how Li and I had "put a name on our relationship... along with a diamond."

Li was wearing the entire rig tonight. She was perfectly willing to show her labial piercings to everybody but I said that some things were better viewed in private. I also mentioned that Li had a room in the house and a spot in the garage for the car I gave her. Some people were surprised by how close we had become.

Next I called Cynthia up to the front and asked her to explain the circumstances for the three bundles of joy on the way. She was properly embarrassed as she confessed her own plan, but said I was the best Prince in the world and she really could not help herself when the chance came. "It is not just men that tell lies to consummate a relationship they want," she said, blushing red as she did. "Now I and my parents have taken the Oath to the Patron as part of the Colony."

Some of those gathered thought she had a great idea, considering my lifestyle. After she confessed her own deception she also mentioned that Gracie and Belen were purely "unintentional" in terms of my part, but reflected a lack of attention to detail by the women involved. It looked like Gracie would be first of the three to deliver, but anything could happen.

The pregnancies were the big item of the night, Abril and Li were both especially surprised at the news, but I said, "imagine how I felt." I explained the Patron's big reveal. Cynthia also talked about the delight it gave the Patron to keep me in the dark until the right moment.

I said the indians in the room were welcome to take part in the upcoming elections and the policy discussions for the tribe. I made arrangements to upgrade communication options from the mansion.

Lastly I handed out DVDs of my presentations to the Tribe and the Colony, with the suggestions that they watch them during the next week. In a sense the Five showed us changes I knew was coming. My talks covered the whys, and my plan for the future.

I spent a few minutes on marriage and the customs of "my three homes," clearly some changes had to come there. That pretty much ended the announcements for the evening.

-

Many wanted to see Li's diamond in situ, and her room was not really good for a crowd, so she asked to use the playroom. She was unashamed about getting naked and spreading her legs on the X-cross with the spotlights focused so everybody could get a good look at the diamond with all the associated shiny bits, she put on the full rig. While showing herself to everybody she stressed that she had selected the diamond, the placement, the metals and her title of "concubine" as a one-word summation of our association. She insisted, "it reflects my heritage as a chinese whore, conceived at mid-ocean during a gang-bang, with no knowledge of my father. My mother approves of this bonding."

Sam, who had helped in all this, backed her up, saying that I was thinking in terms of something more conventional in every way, but Li made the final choice.

-

After her "show and tell" Li took Resha, Cynthia and Abril to her room so they could have a more private talk with me. I made it clear that, as they knew, I would have multiple wives and no choice about them, "just like a prince or princess," I was raised with that very unconventional expectation. So in that sense, Li was not not really a radical change, and I might have more unconventional arrangements in the future.

As a general plan, Li would overnight with me during 1 to 3 times during the week while Abril and Cynthia were penciled in for the weekends. Resha's work schedule also favored her joining me of weekends, but that could change at any time. She was low whore on the pole at work so her shifts sometimes changed.

Resha was good with that, although she wanted a private conversation with me tonight.

Cynthia and Abril both had secrets to keep about their futures, but Resha wondered how this all came about. First I stressed that I was not going to work at the law firm forever, unlike the folks I worked with at the office I had hats saying "Patron," "Chief, and "Jefe of 49" waiting for me. But until the day I left the firm, I needed knowledge. That really was the start.

Li explained how, from her first day, I was different from the other lawyers, and despite the silly conduct rules we became friends and then lovers. We had been that way for over two years, I was the only cock she enjoyed since she was accepted as a service girl. She also became my spy without my prompting. She knew that it would help me and was glad to do it, without any expectation. But gradually we formed an stronger emotional bond.

"She is in my dreams," I said. Now she had a place in my life which would extend beyond my time with the law firm, so she was closer to a wife than a co-worker.

Resha blurted out, "what about the blessing of children? How can Li find a husband?"

Li answered that simply. "I have no need. First, he is better than any husband you or I, have ever seen. Plus, you see how he gives his home to Nia, who does not carry his child, she had the best food and the best medical care. That will not change as long as she is loyal to him. If and when the time comes for me to make that choice I will enjoy the same promises." Li did not have to ask about what Resha's man gave her to go with her child.

"But what of his other women? Aren't you jealous sometimes?" Resha asked. She knew this was the old Resha talking, the one from high school, living in that foolish make-believe society before she had her child. But she had slipped into that mode so she asked without thinking it through.

Li licked her lips and answered with a sly smile. "Have you noticed that he picks women who enjoy other women? So I have more variety giving and getting pleasure than anyone I know. Like that dark girl sweet from India and Nigeria, or some really nice hispanic girls, or the computer lady with the tattooed body. All are people I enjoy playing with. Plus, don't forget, he shares. You have seen Corum and Brisk. He shares Cynthia with Ernie. He shares Samantha with Qwit." With that she used her finger to signal Cynthia to approach for a kiss. Cynthia was quite eager and they shared a scorcher. During the kiss Cynthia's fingers was not shy, it visited Li's ring. When they broke apart Li again pointed out that sharing with me had very nice benefits.

After that talk Li and Resha spent some time together, Resha had not been in Li's little SUV, and Li wanted to talk about her trips with her Mother during the vacation week. Li also wanted to hear about Resha's trip, her time with the Patron and the bachelor parties, as well as what the colony was like.

Resha had no trouble praising the Colony, the people were nice and life was basic, but good. Of course, they had no need for mouth whores or prostitutes, and no medical services, so Resha was not planning to move. But she had to consider that maybe it would be better for her son in the future, when his grandmothers could no longer watch him. A teenage life without traffic and gangs, in a community where everyone was family, sounded very good.