Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the explosions at the law firm Abril was rudely awakened to how much she needed me, and maybe loved me, so she came to a new understanding with herself. She expressed this new understanding by opening her body for me, letting my cock penetrate her body for the very first time, doing it while the others watched her give it up. Together we convincing them that it was not our first time. She also let her emotional defenses drop, so my physical release inside her body infected her with real affection for me. It was a turning point, I fucked myself into her heart. Cynthia was already there, they had grown close quickly when Abril was on the rebound. Li and Resha and Zar followed through the open wound as they immersed themselves in the ecstasy they found in each other in different combinations. I watched her pleasure each one of them and give her body to each to receive pleasure. Abril indulged herself in willing female flesh, it was the perfect antidote for her previous girlfriend who use sex to manipulate Abril's feelings before she stole the gold.

Then she finally got the reasonable idea into her head that on one of my trips to South America if either grandfather died, plans might change so I might not be coming back soon. On this trip you could say her father, in a California jail, was saved by Mer. The whole law firm deal just might be delayed or it might go away completely if the Chief died and I had to stay in Peru for a couple of months. Abril was counting on her share to hire a great criminal appeals lawyer to free her father. This type of thing was why she was suddenly so cooperative about her wedding. For the second time in her life, she had feelings that she could not control, and a situation where she had neither influence or knowledge. It humbled her. She looked into her heart and there I was, in that place where her Father had faded.

Well, unlike some people I knew, Abril's father never made love to her. In fact the one time he was sexual with her, during a con, he was a little brutal. There was an audience and he had to convince them that she was just another whore to him. He was very convincing, her tears were real.

Now that I was back Abril expressed herself the only way she could trust, pressing her voluptuous body against me, crying her need without tears, but by expressing other natural juices that came with feelings. It was a powerful moment.

When Zar walked in from the garage Abril surprised me again by slipping out of my arms into a submissive mode. I half expected her to contest for my attention. When she didn't I took Zar's hand and turned toward the stairs to my room. What Abril would do?

Instead of taking my other hand, which I expected, or trying to lead the way, which the old Abril would have done to re-assert her position, this new version of Abril clasped her hands behind her back and quietly asked if we needed her to bring anything. "Water? Fresh coffee? Snacks?" she asked.

She was asking to serve us, and implicitly risking either dismissal for the night or the privilege of watching me put my cock into Zar instead of her. I had to wonder which would be more uncomfortable for her, given her state of need.

I glanced at Zar's face, I had promised her a good time tonight and I was looking forward to delivering my appreciation to Zar's willing body. That usually means just to two of us.

I guess Zar was feeling generous because she cocked her head toward Abril and licked her lips, telling me with the tiny motion that she would not mind a willing mouth serving her pleasure and cleaning up when I was done. She knew that meant less one-in-one contact with me, but she seemed okay with it.

"I guess we could use extra friendly help in friendly places... are you willing and friendly?"

Abril saw what had happened, that Zar had allowed it. She gave what I call a kitten-grin when she took Zar's other hand. She lifted it to her lips for a kiss, whispering "Thank you," to Zar. Things were going better than I thought possible, instead of a catfight we would have peace and pussy play in our time. We went directly to my bedroom.

I focused on Zar, taking a read on her mood, what she wanted. She was pretty transparent, in a few seconds I figured it out. She missed me and wanted my full attention - my hands and my mouth and my cock, all for herself.

"Should I undress her for you?" Abril asked when we got to my room.

"No, I want the pleasure... I have enjoyed undressing this one since I was, what, 15 months old?" Zar smiled at the memory. She was about 7 at the time. It was true, at a very early age I had this idea that all women should be topless in my presence, especially when they were holding me... plus I had worked out how to open buttons and clothing knots. I was very clever for my tender age. I knew what I wanted, why else would these women be holding me? Their hands were full so I helped myself.

I blame in on the fact that I was breast fed by Marta much longer than normal and she taught me how to open buttons. I was always hungry.

After my mother Zoam died her widowed sister and shadow Marta became my mother in the eyes of the tribe, and she chose Zar to be her 'shadow' to help take care of me. (As the heir to the Chief I got the shadow.) The council thought Zar was too young at the time (not yet 7), they wanted to assign somebody at least 18. But this was a family matter, Marta insisted and none would oppose the chief's daughter who had sacrificed so much.

Zar says that the first time she picked me up, when I was about 15 to 18 months and she was about 7, her shirt was partially open. This shirt was closed with ribbons tied across the front, and I was a wizard with her simple knots. I had two open before she realized it, and I didn't stop there. She had her hands full holding me. I opened it further as if it was my right, until I could get at her nipples. I knew what they were for, a good drink! So I tried to suckle at her nipple. I had some teeth and she did have nipples, both were underdeveloped. She had no idea what to do when I tried to latch on. It hurt her a bit but really, it was more startling than anything else, especially with 30 other people, all important, watching, because I was always the center of attention. Zar could not even object, I was the future chief. Plus, she understood that the act said I thought of her as an adult, which gave her a good feeling. So she stifled her cry, showed herself as a very brave young female and let me suck away at her. I seemed to enjoy the fun of somebody new even if there was nothing to drink. She said that now every time I did that with a hint of pain in the bite I made her feel very young again.

I always made the effort to make her feel young.

I told Abril, "Start the shower, not too hot. Then undress your lovely sexy self."

Abril only had the open shirt. She brightened at the compliment, it meant she would not be forgotten in the bedroom.

Zar was not raised with the concepts of charm and seduction, in the tribe women asked and men either said yes or had a pretty good reason for not being available, plus all marriages were arranged, so the dance of seduction was never learned. But Zar spent too much time in LA, where she saw romance on TV. So these days she appreciated it when I made some extra effort instead of just opening a button and latching on.

I made a special effort today, I walked around her several times, slowly removing Zar's clothes with plenty of lingering caresses, gentle kisses on her exposed flesh, whispers of praise in her ears and other little signs of affection. Nips with a touch of teeth at her ears and nipples were special to her. The kisses and caresses were constant, I made a point of keeping one hand lightly touching her shoulder or her lower back or behind the ear, gentle touches that told her how much I cared for her. In between the kisses I gave each nipple a little nip, which almost made her laugh out loud at the memory.

These days, in her mid-thirties, Zar carried some extra flesh, especially her breasts. Her frame was built heavy. In the last thousand years the people of the mountain evolved to take more nourishment from food. The food in LA was a lot more nutritional than we had in the mountains. But as I revealed her body I made her feel treasured in all she was. As Marta's shadow she never expected children of her own. But I went to my knees before her, pressing my lips to her lower belly, making her feel like she was the ideal woman for me in every way.

Before she was 30 I suggested I could give her a child of her own, my first, but she declined. She was mine and I was hers, so her heart was full enough and she knew my heart would never be filled. I knew what she meant, and agreed, taking all her attention for myself. In this way she and Li both recognized they were alike. I was greedy and selfish, but they knew it meant there was enough for each of them.

I don't see women as other men do, especially not as LA men. I did not care how many men would dismiss Zar's looks as less attractive. The Zar I saw at 15 months was physically different from the lover I undressed today, or the future wives I held last night, but I still wanted her for me. In fact now I saw how Zar cared for me more than she could care for anyone else, how she served me as her pleasure in life, and how her loyalty to me was complete and unwavering. Marta had seen this potential in Zar when she was 5 and I was still in Zoam's womb, and to this day I appreciated Marta's choice.

Before Abril came out to tell us the shower was ready, Zar asked for a special treat. "I was wondering, tonight, about being suspended... that 'horse' thing you have. I want to feel completely available. Do you think you could? If not tonight..."

I cut her off with a kiss, unless you are really stupid that works well. As we kissed I ran my hand over her bottom. "Are you sure? Do you know how..."

"I do," she said. "I want you in front... FUCK... I want to hang for you, so you can be free with this body, doing all you will without ever asking, or even wondering, if it is okay. Fucking my hole like a fiend... I don't mind a little pain, or an audience either." She was especially turned on and a little bit mischievous, a rare mood for her. "Maybe some audience participation... she has such a pretty mouth."

Of course I agreed, Abril had a very pretty mouth that Zar and I were going to enjoy.

-

Abril had done as I asked she came back and watched us finish. I was on my knees behind Zar at the time, holding her hips lightly with my hands as I nipped her butt just to hear her giggle.

Abril is beautiful, even by LA standards, and body is an ideal female form, it could take any man's breath away. Her breasts were as large as Zar's, but were over a dozen years younger plus they were pert and proud and round as could be, like somebody 16 who was not familiar with gravity. She had a wonderful trim-but-womanly figure and a face that every man in the law firm - and these were all serious about their women - wanted to bed, so they could kiss her or make her scream on their cock. Her internal sexual fire was extreme, intense, seething like a volcano. Her beauty was outstanding in any population she walked among, even among the world stars of this city her special light drew all eyes.

Abril knew all this, but as she watched us she saw that tonight Zar held my primary interest. With newly opened eyes she learned something about inner beauty and connections that went both ways between two people. She saw it was better than the empty adoration that she was used to getting from men, what I called "new car adoration" which she would see fade to ash when age and the next young beautiful charmer eclipsed her light.

She had seen what gratitude brought her from her roomies... they stole her gold. Now she hoped to make herself beautiful to me both outside and inside, because unlike most men in the City of the Angels, she was sure my love, once earned, lasted longer than her beauty would.

When Zar was ready, when she had enough attention to the outside of her body and was ready for some penetration, I ripped my clothes off and the three of us got in the shower.

For starters, Zar soaped her body and Abril's, then used their wet soapy bodies to wash me. It was great fun watching Abril passively being handled like a washrag, and loving it. Zar did not resist the urge to use Abril's shapely body against herself in the same way, front and back. The act got us all in a giggly, excited mood.

Even after my long trip in the private jet, with Marta and Gracie and Cynthia and the others, the shower with my present playful company felt wonderful.

I was not all two-on-one, Zar liked her special private moments too. Zar especially loved it when I stood behind her in the shower, my hands enjoying her body under the warm falling water that women of the tribe regard as a great luxury. She loved to press against me, to feel my stiff cock against her bottom while I wrapped soapy hands around her breasts, handling the mounds, playing with her nipples using soapy fingers. She leaned back against my shoulder to request a long kiss, which I gave gladly.

Then she invited Abril to press against her and give me a kiss. I was still holding Zar, she loved pressing her cheek against mine as Abril and I kissed. Then Zar wanted Abril to kiss her. Abril didn't settle for just a kiss, she pressed her entire body, from her crotch to her breasts, against Zar, trapping my hands between them.

With a few words I had Abril stand next to us, using her gentle fingers to pleasure Zar's pussy. The girl had some skills in this, I could feel Zar respond to Abril's hands as they danced around her tender pink flesh. Abril also managed some very tender caresses to my balls.

Finally Zar pulled Abril around in front of her again for another scorching hot kiss, pressing their large breasts together. This time Zar's fingers parted Abril's nether lips perfectly, pulsating not too close and not to far from the spot. Abril writhed and whimpered in response, Zar knew just how to ignite her fires while building a flame that would last. She stayed at it until Abril's pussy juices were flowing enough to feel in the water under Zar's fingers. The focused intensity left Abril a little short of breath.

After a complete cooling rinse Zar loved to go from the shower to the bed without drying off, she loved the decadent feeling of her wet body being embraced on crisp, clean fine cotton sheets. Usually I moved quickly to enter her, but not today. We had other plans.

On the bed I left space for Abril to work between Zar's legs, to set her mouth to pleasure Zar's pussy with kitty licks of thanks. Abril read the signals and did what we wanted. Meanwhile, up above I kissed Zar passionately and handled her tits. Zar liked the two-on-one effect.

At times I spared a hand for Abril, so she knew I had not forgotten her. There were no promises in my touch, but the slightest contact kept her shining bright.

-

Chapter 4. Zar Horses Around

We didn't stay in bed. At a word from Zar we moved barefoot and naked down the stairs, she led the way to the room where my gleaming sexual machines, all pain and pleasure in shining chromed steel and polished wood, rested.

Abril actively disliked this room, she felt diminished because she thought that a man with a woman bound to such devices reduced her womanhood to some holes to fuck, ignoring all the rest of what she was. The flaw was that she assumed beauty lost its power as she was bound. I told her not to think of it her way, but her mind was made up.

To me, the opposite was true, women spend far too much attention on superficial beauty that they miss the tremendous power of the female form and it's power to draw men. In bondage the true primal beauty is emphasized, there were no underwire bras, 'shaping' waistlines, no posing to hide flaws when a woman hangs naked, bound and fully exposed.

Once, when the confidence scam Abril was working went bad, she was subjected to some serious torture on similar devices, so I understood her feelings. But I also made it clear with a word that tonight, Zar wanted to embrace helplessness, to be completely passive for me so I could use her body as I was moved to pleasure her, for both of us to enjoy. In this way Zar had much in common with Gracie.

Zar had asked for the horse, which was a serious suspension device. The woman is suspended by her arms over her head, bound and stretched as her hands, in special gloves, grasped a handlebar that held her up, supporting a larger portion of her weight. Then, to hold her in place and support the remaining fraction of her weight, her body is impaled on a small lubricated butt plug, which Zar had already chosen and fitted to the machine. In this case the intent is not pain, that is entirely incidental and was not an issue with the plug she picked. Instead, by supporting her solely by her outstretched arms and the small plug in her body, the entire rest of her body hangs free for entertainment. The butt plus is not intended to interfere with fucking. Instead she is easily kissed and handled to extravagant levels of pleasure as she hangs in helpless pleasure. But she has no control of movement. I refer to her as a sexual pinata.

I stood on an adjustable platform, in front of the woman, to adjust for a difference in height. I liked to use my tongue or a toy as seemed appropriate. A number of medical monitors (blood ox, BP, heartbeat, strain by point, etc.) were incorporated into the machine to make sure no damage was done when things got exciting.

Ankles rest on pegs that hold the legs open, bent and held back from the plane of the body. These keep the legs in position but they do not support. The ankles can be tied to the pegs, but that really is a bother so I don't do it. As a variation, the woman might be impaled in her pussy, leaving her ass free to fuck, but I have never done that. Another option is to use a larger butt plug, I have several with their own life-like action (movement, vibration, expand/contract, etc.), to give a "double penetration" feeling. I also have various toys available to use. After use by Gracie (with me at the safe house) and Belen (with her husband here at a party) in May, I wrote to the horse's designer suggested that a set of steps be added so a willing woman could use her legs to help in positioning, when impaling herself at the start. He agreed it was a great idea, and I was given two sets. These had been installed.

The most bothersome issue for the horse is suspending the weight from the arms - it is not a "use at the spur of the moment" toy. Wrist restrains simply can't do the job. I used elbow-length gloves, laced in place, with a dowel in the fingers like high-bar gymnasts use, to strap the arms to the handle bar that is attached to a winch. The gloves distribute the weight securely without damage. But they are time-consuming to put on and take off.

Abril had a hard time with this, she sat in the corner and tried not to look. It which took some time. Her experience was a different device, but the idea bothered her.

Zar was very patient with the gloves, which were pre-adjusted for her arms. When I winched her into position she impaled her ass quickly, then I just had her hook her feet to the pegs and there she was suspended before be, smiling broadly, ready to molest in any way I saw fit.

Zar's very attractive and available body was arched delightfully. She looked like a nude woman carved on to the front of an old-time sailing ship; except this was a willing, and very much alive woman with her juicy pussy at center stage drawing the eye. With her arms reaching up her arched positions put her pussy "out there" in mid-air, beyond the end of the beam, begging to be fingered, eaten and fucked as desired.