Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was beginning to think that many hispanic females have a gene for that.

Eventually my persistent attentions and her pent-up desire got Abril to the point where she needed more direct attention. In one quick movement she tore her tits away from my lips, got in position over my cock, impaled herself while we both moaned in delight, then pressed her lips to mine for a hungry hot kiss.

I let her have her way with me.

As Abril started to move on top of me I was surprised by a couple of things. She was extremely wet as I moved inside her. The squelching sound was loud and wet, plus she felt wonderful. Abril is not usually that tight, but she felt so good I had to wonder.

She anticipated the obvious question. Her voice was pure hispanic need, crying and pleading like some actresses of TV and movies, because that was the way she was. "I have missed you so much, my body has missed your body, my soul has missed your kisses. Then I watch you with Zar, being so sweet to her, doing all the work to please her. I have dreamed of this. As we slept it was just erotic dreams of you and me being together, making me... you know... the way I am. I wasted so much time, so many nights when I could have had your body, but my pride and my pure bitchiness got in the way. Maybe if I had given it up to you earlier I would not have so many to share you with."

I focused on her over me, and for the first time I noticed some other changes. "You seem skinnier than the last time I saw you. Not your wonderful tits or your great hips... but in between. Also, a bit in your face..."

"I have been starving to get into my wedding dress, it is a tradition for us. For half the days you were gone I did not eat except one pistachio. I know the wedding is just a show for you and a job for me, that you will give me to the scum lawyers without the dress so they must want me. But it is real to me. In the dress I want it to look my best for you. Maybe, before you go to kill the Five gang, we will share a real wedding night."

"I'm touched by your effort, and I am sure you will be beautiful. But you are so beautiful... it goes without saying. You must also keep your health up. No more starving, I insist."

"But you like skinny Li... are you sure?"

"Yes, no doubt. You are beautiful inside and out. Resha is not skinny, she is not as fantastic as you... but she was the one I took along. You know I like all types. You know how I love Zar. FUCK, you look and feel so good... Come down here and kiss me!"

So she stopped posting up and down, instead she bent down, settled her heavy breasts on my chest and we kissed, gentle and tender at first, then more passionate, telling her that I loved her with my body.

I flipped us over, so I was on top, missionary. I had to take charge. Abril was one of those woman who really inspired face-to-face with me on top, enjoying all of her sexiness and beauty with my lips and my eyes and my cock all together in a total experience. She loved it when I flipped her to her back with some strength..

She and Gracie were both so far outside the curve in terms of beauty, looking at either one directly for a few moments would grab me by the nuts. So I closed my eyes and indulged myself with her tits and lips as I slipped my cock in and out again and again. Eventually the tactile pleasures got to me, I had to stop moving and just hold myself inside her while I pumped my cum into her pussy. She did not get off, I was quicker then usual plus I could tell she was not in the mood. But she loved the way that I was overcome with need, that I HAD to finish inside her body, and she really loved that she could feel my climax so well.

Is their any more explicit and sincere way to tell a woman how hot she is? In addition I was late for work, that had to say something.

It was a great way to wake up and start the day for both of us.

After my climax, Abril kept contact with me until I was out the door. That means she was with me, pressing herself against me in the shower and when I brushed my teeth. Holding on to me as I got my clothes and got dressed. She put on another of my shirts, claiming it, so she could sit on my lap as I ate a quick breakfast.

She didn't eat, I would have to pay more attention to her.

Zar was in a good mood at breakfast, all smiles and good cheer. She was especially nice to Abril. "Thank you so much for helping with the cleanup last night," she said as she gave Abril a kiss on the cheek. Abril quivered at the memory of eating Zar's creampie.

Finally Abril gave me a long passionate kiss while dragging my hand to her messy pussy as I stood at the door to the garage.

You know, it felt a little like we were already happily married.

-

Chapter 6. Getting Caught Up

Monday July 21, 2008

After the fun and games Monday morning I drove the Porsche to work, there is a special thrill to driving that car far too fast on city streets. I took the long way to the office, to get the most hi-G turns. It was just as well, I had a lot of boring stuff to check up on. For starters there was a lot of boring emails related to the business meetings between the partners.

During the middle week of July (July 12 to 20) the law firm partners have a business meeting that is scheduled for the entire week. Only the partners and a limited number of service girls and support staff are allowed in the building. Holding the meeting in July means there is usually less business to discuss at the year end, allowing more time for social, family and holiday events. The July meeting usually takes up four relatively relaxed days, with the partners gathering in small groups for social gatherings the rest of the time. These often include some friendly self-arranged wife exchanges by the couples and, for those who are into it, group sexual activities.

There is usually no firm-wide social for July. Also, at the social gatherings during the other months, the overnight pairings for the wife-exchange are made by Barnes, he supposedly has a system. During the business meeting week all the partners are in town and have no business appointments like dinners or early breakfast meetings so they can arrange their own wife exchanges with people they have enjoyed in the past or people they have not spent the night with and want to try on.

However, due to the sudden unexpected loss of partners in May and June, this year the week-long business meeting consumed much more time than usual, including evening sessions, killing all late-night fun plans.

The first items on the agenda was the allocation of client responsibilities for the lost partners, a subject which naturally pitted partner against partner with no quarter available. Each of the remaining partners was going to see more work, make nice with more assholes, and collect more money, the question was how these were balanced, given that they all worked too much to keep up with their own basic greed plus the spending habits of their wives. A related question was how many new people they would they hire, and how many current employees they would promote to partnership, and how many present partners would retire. Since Barnes was hired the firm only brought in experienced lawyers with significant experience at the starting level, they did not hire new, cheap untested law-school graduates. Given the current workload, some wanted to discuss a change in this policy, to hire some 'clerks' to help with their workload.

Every time the issue came up Barnes got upset and started a tirade.

There was also a small group (3 partners) who wanted to consider hiring female lawyers, to offer services to additional classes of clients. However, given the excess of work from our present clients, that was a short discussion.

The other issue for July business meetings was budgeting, which really turns into the same issues. Clearly they needed to increase security funding, and Samantha had some proposals. Barnes was not happy about this, Sam was again in a position of strength on a short clock, and after seeing the carnage of the explosions the partners were not of one mind in terms of how spending might best be increased using computer services versus alternatives that were, inevitably, more intrusive.

The net result was that the meetings stretched over the entire week as well as both weekends, with no social days at all, and some issues were still unresolved on Monday July 21 when everybody else was back in the building and partners had meetings with paying clients already scheduled.

As a consequence, the wives missed the extended small social gatherings that usually took place during the week. For some, entertaining in their home was something they looked forward to, so a few partners showed signs of an unquiet home life.

In the past the August meeting had been a car-race picnic. However, after my NOZ-breathing Porsche dominated all those events they were seeking some other theme for a family social gathering. Finally somebody suggested combining the August and September socials into a 3-day weekend event during the Labor Day holiday (August 30, 31 and September 1). The organized wife exchange would be Saturday night (August 30) and the new informal small group exchange (A.K.A. Slave Auction/Orgy) would be the Sunday night. Proposals for the unresolved issues from July would be settled in short business lunch meetings - no speeches, just a 5 minute summation, then vote. This seemed reasonable and the resolution was passed at 7:03 PM Sunday - well past the "last minute" for all concerned. It left Barnes with the task of finding a location for the gathering and a format for the auction/orgy.

In the hours after that decision was made, David Barnes encountered some push back from those members with families at home. It seems that younger couples, both with and without kids, were willing to give up two days, but not three, for the law firm social. They thought that one day at the end of summer, before school started, was not too much to ask for "just" family time. I guess they had a point.

From experience, Barnes knew that law partners would go after the wives of other lawyers, they liked strange pussy and it was the low-hanging fruit. He started the wife-exchange to turn that illicit desire into something organized with social bonding, an above-board divorce deterrent. Guys had 39 strange pussies they could explore with assurances of safety. In that it was successful, the firm had no divorces of partners since they started the practice. But he also recalled how the wife-exchange was optional the first year and some partners (or their wives) threatened to quit unless adjustments (substitutions like his daughter) were made. The same was happening again, he got a dozen calls in the first 2 hours.

So while I was having a nice flight back from Peru, Barnes had to make an executive decision. There was an upside, making Sunday night optional saved a lot of money in terms of meals and drinks and room rental. But he had become attached to the novel idea of a slave auction one night and a wife exchange the other night. What to do?

Rose helped him make a decision, he shifted the regular wife-exchange from Saturday night to Friday night, people could arrive before or after dinner, then have a social party Friday night. Then he set up Saturday with the "group thing" starting with a toga-clad supper outside. The approved designs for male and female togas were a work in process. Kids and non-participating folks would be in another more family-friendly section of the resort.

There was a note about the "informal small group exchange" that was looking for ideas. One suggestion was allowing more wives (meaning non-partners) to participate. Another idea was to include lawyers who were not partners, but not their dates (most like me were not married) into the auction of the wives, forming bidding groups so the slaves could expect to be with more than one guy. Interestingly, this proposal came from some of the partner's younger wives/substitutes, who were "curious about fresh chicken instead of the same old turkeys." There were also ideas floated about bringing in outsiders (like young members of the computer firm) and about running a serious slave auction of some sort - with the games concluding outside where people could see. Apparently some younger ladies had asked for an oldster gang-bang instead of the usual one-and-done night games.

I sent a quick email to Abril, we would have to talk on Wednesday. As it stood, she and I were going to be married in the middle of August. It would be a fake wedding, strictly to meet the requirements of partnership. But it might impact her participation in any orgy. She was widely desired, so whatever she and a few others favored might carry the day.

I immediately sent out announcements of our upcoming wedding, and mentioned that the draft of my brief would be in before that. By mid-day more than half the firm replied with good wishes, regrets about not coming to the wedding (we expected these) and great hopes to see Abril at the social.

Stern wrote, with a CC: to Barnes that "maybe some out-of-date rules could be amended."

Rose Barnes and some of the other partner exchanges "substitute wives" were lobbying for a location with an "clothing optional" pool and sun-bathing area to replace the public outdoor event as an annual event. It was another angle to get wives acquainted with younger, unmarried associates.

At this late date David Barnes was unsure that a location would be available, but some of the wives found a private facility - essentially a private man-made lake which had been booked solid for the weekend until two large customers filed for bankruptcy. (There was a lot of business for bankruptcy lawyers in 2008.) The bankruptcy judge said corporate assets were not available for such things (because he was not invited), so the Mesa Rancho Del Mar y Sol, which was normally a pricy isolate property, had 100% of their space suddenly available for a critical weekend at a very reasonable rate. Even better, the location was "modular" for groups, so having "adult" and "family" sections was easily arranged. Part of the deal was that Barnes gave the Mesa a brief on deposits made before bankruptcy, it cost Barnes nothing (he pulled it out of his files). The the corporate lawyers wanted their deposit money refunded but our legal opinion prevailed, so the Mesa was very pleased with us and could come out ahead even if the gave us a big discount. The food and accommodations at Mesa were on the par with the partner's usual expectations. The travel distance was much longer, but this was our first 3-day social so the wives were in favor of it.

When somebody reminded the partners that it was three days when their wives would not be shopping they quickly joined their wives in supporting the plan.

Barnes made the deal quickly, working overnight. Both sides were motivated so within 12 hours after the partner's meeting broke up he had a location. When I arrived Monday the dates were already on the revised schedules and the staff was working to fix the few conflicts with meetings previously scheduled.

The computer contract was also covered at the meeting by the partners. The first solid decision was that cameras covering the building lots would be installed. It would have been a long bitter fight, but the firm's insurance company essentially made this a requirement by upping the deductible without them. With inside information Samantha and I could have held the law firm up by charging slightly less than what the increase of insurance would be without the cameras, but she gave them a reasonable quote, and were the only one that met the privacy concerns of the partners. That left the question of confidentiality. One of the junior partners suggested language that worked for everybody. Essentially, Sam (working in secret for me) would build and run the system, but as soon as it was up and running the data stream and the recorders would be sold to the law firm as "electronic notes" covered by client confidentiality rules.

That was where we screwed them a little, the front-end cost for the recorders was something they could not argue with or get another bid on, so we jacked that part up for an extra $100K of profit. Abril got a very nice ring to wear.

To me this represented an ongoing revenue stream plus an up-front profit (from the initial sale of the cameras and all) for the firm Samantha was running (which I owned). The 5-year service agreement was guaranteed so if, for example, the law firm went broke next year when somebody stole all their money (which could happen), or if the company decided to switch computer service providers, they would still have to pay for running the system or buyout the contract. I was no bankruptcy expert (they really are their own world) but I used the magic words for that part of the contract. This was reasonable given the up-front costs.

Actually, our contract did require a substantial initial payment, we were ahead on hardware costs by the end of the year.

Sam and I had already agreed on how the system would work and, more importantly, not work.

The partners refused to order the line-by-line audit of the security code which would have been a big sale. But I saw it as a win. The advantage of no audit was that, when things went bad, we could blame the problem on the old system, which Sam said repeatedly, on record, had to be fixed since the software author was a known hacker and fugitive reportedly in North Korea.

One bit of business for me was the initial list of the people considered for partnerships in January 2009. My name was on the list, assuming I met the criteria listed (married, and my brief done). The next part of the discussion what the assignment for each new partner. Most new partner assignments were obvious. But for me the discussion went in a different direction. Judge Stern was especially impressed with my actions on the day of the explosion. He said it was because of my plan that we kept the girls all away from the police by getting them out of the building unnoticed, and then putting them on a boat, securing them from nosy, persistent and motivated reporters, until the news cycle was over. Since the cops did not see the girls the FBI did not even know about them so nobody could interview them under oath (the FBI method) or leak the names to the press (the LAPD method). Both Stern and Barnes could not stress enough how this saved the firm. There was also my understanding of computers; I had turned down the computer role, but they were sure they could get me into it part time. Finally, everybody knew I was more a fast-thinker than a reassuring hand-holder, which is what partners have to be for clients. That led Stern to ask that the partners consider the position of "Executive Partner" as sort of an underboss, to deal with special situations, including things like signing contracts and dealing with service girls. Those comments told me that Barnes was behind this idea - and was thinking ahead to retirement.

(Everyone watched either the Sopranos or CSI, both had an 'underbosses' involved.)

When the partners started to talk about the computer contract Samantha announced there had been another attack, on Friday July 11 just before the meeting started. It was by a professional, but Sam's security system stopped it from going to far and in fact led to the arrest of the professional involved.

At one in the morning Friday before the break, Paddy O'Neil was in a bar when a barely legal age girl in a barely legal cocktail dress bent over facing him, pulling down the dress slightly revealing her abundant hills and valleys. The view included the charming peaks of her chest hills. After brain-locking him she asked to check her email on his laptop, to see if she had been "stood up." LA rules require that a man answer "yes" when a pretty girl shows you nipples and then asks for something trivial.