Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.4

Story Info
A wedding night before the wedding. Li cums before Abril.
48.1k words
4.91
8.3k
8

Part 28 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not Quite A White Knight Vol. 4.4

By LolaPaul49

Abril's Wedding

Note the change in the title format, this follows Vol. 4.3 of "Not Quite A White Knight," subtitled "Club Chronis."

-

You are cordially invited to the wedding of Abril to our Hero, the Prince, in the guise of the lawyer Eric Grey. The chapters include:

Chapter 31. Early Wedding Night - Frames why the wedding night came first.

Chapter 32. The Wedding Gifts To The Bride - The Dress, the Ring and the Wheels.

Chapter 33. Work Before The Wedding - Finishing up the water rights brief.

Chapter 34. Thursday Night With Li - His "First Diamond" gets serviced first, in all the ways she wants.

Chapter 35. Naughty Wiggling Tongues - Analingus with Li. Skip if this is not to your taste. But the 1st paragraph ends with an interesting truth.

Chapter 36. Sweet Tightness - Concubine Li wants to give her tightness.

Chapter 37. Wedding Night For Three - The ritual of adding a "Diamond" woman.

Chapter 38. Maple Syrup Difference - Abril is sweeter after time in the sun.

Chapter 39. Wedding Day - Get us to the chapel on time.

Chapter 40. Wedding Ceremony and Reception - Guests, ceremony and reception.

-

Chapters 34, 35, 36 (all one night with Li) and 37 plus 38 (both Li and Abril together) have folks enjoying sex. Chapters 35 (analingus) and 36 (anal) may have limited appeal. Chapters 37 and 38 are long with delicious creampie/snowball sex, where the cleanup is more than half the fun. Yum.

-

Chapter 31. Early Wedding Night

Friday August 15, 2008, 3:00 PM

The Mansion - My Bedroom

I imagine that most wedding days start with the couple each getting dressed in their wedding clothes, having a ceremony while a bunch of folks watch and imagine their future together, doing a reception/party, and then having the wedding night where the Bride and Groom consummate their union.

In olden days, for important political weddings or those involving great wealth, in order for the wedding to be binding the consummation had to be witnessed. On the other hand, for those who were poor peasants, an attractive bride might spend her wedding night in the castle of a local warlord, learning things, on something called "droit de seigneur," or "jus primae noctis" or "prima nocta." Some call both of these experiences "the good old days."

In the case of weddings to lawyers in Shunt, Huttle and Barnes, the lawyers gathered at a wedding might well imagine the bride willingly naked in their bed for a night in the future, as part of the wife-exchange the very friendly law firm used.

Abril and I had to make one significant change to that usual sequence, we were doing our wedding night/consummation the night before the wedding, instead of after. There was a third party witness/participant (Li) and a bit of ritual to it. This was okay and did not change the legitimacy of the ceremony.

As it happened, ours only looked like a wedding but technically was a theatrical performance. Abril and I would stand in front of our guests as Bride and Groom, saying vows like a marriage ceremony that would look real and romantic and sexy and fun. But it was just a show for those members of the law firm who witnessed the ceremony, so they would see us get married and tell their friends.

That way the horny old partners could dream of lovely, sexy Abril naked under them, parting her legs and inviting the old peckers into paradise. Some older wives would come to bed after the ceremony to find their husbands unexpectedly frisky.

Once I was married with a wife, and became a partner, on a monthly basis the partners would meet to exchange their wife, or a substitute, to their partners. This was just something all the partners had to do, but they acted like it was voluntary. The law firm partners could feel okay about taking Abril to their bed at the firm's monthly overnight social event/wife exchanges, putting their slimy little cocks into Abril's magnificent naked body, and doing the usual sex things to her in that bed while their own wife or exchange partner was doing the same for somebody else who was not quite as lucky. Abril would smile as one lucky partner got their rocks off inside her (assuming they lasted that long) for their once-a-month social fun, just like so many normal lawyer's in LA do with their partner's wives. I was expected to do the same things with whatever wife I got for the night. Since I was younger than most of the husbands, the women would expect something extra special from me.

It would be unkind if I spoiled my late night guest for her husband, so I would have to try and hold back a bit from my usual routine.

To me, some of the wives were hot, and for the rest sex was usually done in the dark, so I imagined I could cope. I mean, considering the money involved.

In the morning the husbands and wives would reunite. The husbands would feel they had met one to those perceived unstated obligations every LA lawyer knew, to put his dick into strange pussy, like they did in college. The difference was that the law firm partners could do it without the worries of nasty germs or a fear of blackmail, or the ultimate economic indignity of a divorce.

Barnes understood these things, it was why he started the wife-exchange in the first place. He was sure it was the reason for the firm's zero rate of divorces and high productivity. Everyone knew that the twin scourges of chasing strange pussy and getting divorced were serious drains on productivity, especially for lawyers.

In the case of Abril and myself, we were not really getting married, it was just another step in the long con. The celebrant was a member of 49, the papers we signed would not be filed, and no wedding would be registered with the state. It was all part of our plan, like the Hall-Jagger thing in Bali (look it up, have some sympathy for the old devil). I decided years ago to steal a great deal of money from the law firm. For that I needed to be a partner, and the law firm rules said that partners had to be married so they could offer a wife (or an acceptable substitute) to the monthly fucking overnight wife exchanges.

So we would present this little bit of theater on a Saturday afternoon.

But before we did our fake wedding, there was the wedding night, and given how many times I would be married, that had to be sincere in it's own way.

When I gave Li a diamond ring (which she chose to display piercing her wonderful labia) and made her my concubine, I promised that every woman I gave a diamond ring to as a wife in the future would be required to acknowledge Li's primacy as my first woman. (At the time I was likely to have 2 or more wives who were considered legitimate by some population.) The 'ritual' for each new wife was that they would acknowledge Li as my 'first' by watching me fuck her, then sucking my spent cum from Li's pussy and treat it properly (swallow, snowball her, snowball me, all of the above... I was undecided on this minor point). Then I would fuck the new wife as Li watched and she would then suck my cum from my wife's pussy, showing her wifely acceptance.

The unique promise of primacy made Li feel wonderful and strengthened our bond. She became loyal to me to the point where, if I asked, I was sure she would kill for me. As it was, I asked her to spy for me, and that paid off very well indeed.

What Abril and I would call our wedding night started 24 hours before of our public ceremony. I would first get in bed with Li, to have a good time together putting our lips to each other's intimate body parts, top and bottom. Li had no restrictions when giving and getting pleasure with me, and she made it all good. As we had our obscenely good time Abril would be 'on deck' on the casting couch next to my bed, watching our loving while playing with her own wonderful body (she could not help it) and waiting for her chance to give Li the pleasure of her mouth. We intended to continue things from there.

It was likely that Li would pleasure both Abril and myself after we finished our consummation ritual, recently she had come to appreciate Abril as a sexy lover. When our three-way celebration play was over, Li would leave for her own room. Li does not take much space, I have a large bed so we can play together, but for sleeping I was sure two would mean more to Abril than three. Plus, waking up with me alone after our wedding night would make Abril feel special on a day where she needed to feel special.

-

The issue disrupting the usual order (wedding before consummation) was that I could not be with Abril Saturday night, after our wedding. Instead I would be flying to Peru to attend to some family business with people who were literally gunning for me. Since I wasn't going to be with Abril for a wedding night after our Saturday wedding, I promised her a wedding night on Friday, before the wedding.

For Abril, this theater wedding would not be real, but it might be as close as she ever expected to get, given her choice of life as a female con artist.

Abril initially accepted this arrangement for the money I promised her. Abril's father was busted during a con-job and was in jail. It was fishy, something was not right about how he was set up, tried and sentenced. Abril was determined to get him out, by legal means if possible, but that cost money. At the same time I needed an attractive and smart woman to act as my wife with the law firm, with the understanding that sleeping with me was optional, but she would have to sleep with the partners when the time came. A select committee of women from 49 picked Abril as the most attractive potential wife from the applicants. So I offered her the job with a detailed brief of what was required and what was optional. For $5 million against 10% of the take, she accepted the deal.

We had spent two years in this faux engagement/con job. Charming and beautiful, Abril was an immediate hit with the partners and some of the wives. She insisted that she was high born from Spain, not like the common Hispanics they saw in California. When she was with me she has a saucy and spicy personality that lights up any room. Once a month we dressed up for the law firm's social gatherings. I was not a partner yet, so we were not part of the overnight festivities, but we had to arrive together and act like a happy engaged couple at the party. To stay on schedule we showered together before we got dressed and we slept together when we got back to my house. She teased me with her wonderful body at every turn, rubbing and posing to tempt, but we didn't have sex. I knew the sexy teasing was just play for her, the way she is.

Then, about six weeks ago, the day of the explosions at the law firm that killed a few partners, things changed. We became intimate while Li, Resha, Cynthia and Zar watched. That day I had to be generous and conservative with my cock if everybody was going to be happy.

First I was inside of Resha's pussy, getting her off. Abril and Li helped, working together we got Resha excited and satisfied without me cumming, and it was somebody else's turn. My cock was still wet from Resha's pussy when Abril slid into position and nominated herself. The others did not know it was our first time with real kisses, real penetration and her enjoying herself while taking my climax inside.

This was after Abril was betrayed by her girlfriend who stole a suitcase of gold - the family's life savings - from the apartment. Abril had converted her family's savings to gold, which she thought was safe. Well in 2008, that looked like a good choice until the suitcase was wheeled out by her bitch of a roomie.

Then came the Friday morning bombs at my office parking lot, with parts of bodies and autos scattered about, shown on every TV station in southern California. In a short period of time Abril found out I could get killed at work, plus she believed I had faced down death to help her by recovering some of the gold stolen from her.

The explosion at the law office was the final push that finally got her to open her legs and her heart for me. She knows I am a package deal in terms of other women. Since then she has been very available to me and my other girls.

During the same period Abril actually found herself falling in love with two people: me and Cynthia, the near-child who carried my baby. The three-way bond was, in many ways, ideal for us. Perhaps this would be Abril's last con job and she would move on to something more domestic with us. Her cut of the deal would be a big pile of cash, so she would have some options.

-

Chapter 32. The Wedding Gifts To The Bride

I used three tangible gifts to give Abril the inner sense of security she needed for her job as my bride. The first two were obvious, the ring and the dress. The third gift was wheels.

I knew Abril would see the ring every day. Also, the other wives would scrutinize it. Based on some advice I did more than was expected rather than less, and Abril knew it. But I was not excessive enough to make the other wives question their husbands. It was a fine line to walk.

The bride's dress was from a designer with a super exclusive cachet, and it had come into the picture with repeated fittings that reinforced how Abril was special. As per tradition, I had not yet seen the one-off dress before the bride stepped into the sanctuary.

As an adopted Los Angeleno, there was only one other item, on the same par as her ring and her dress, that would fill her soul with a brilliant glow each month after the ceremony while some older law partner was working up a heart attack while slobbering over her tits. That was a set of custom wheels she could look to with pride. So I made that special too.

-

The Ring

Foremost of these three gifts was the one Abril would see every day, her combined engagement and wedding ring. Abril first saw the ring during our "wedding night." The two rings were welded together and presented at the ceremony. There was no engagement ring given ahead of time - I told people it was a family tradition reflecting a practice of arranged marriages before the war.

I had originally thought of a large relatively inexpensive stone ($10,000 to $20,000) in a very nice setting. But two things changed my mind. Abril had been so wonderful on the job during our entire time together and especially the last month-and-a-half, so I really wanted to give her more. (She was a natural tease, but an exceptional one who is always true to herself, so I did not fault her in that.) The second, and more convincing argument was made by Samantha, about how all the lawyer's wives would want to see the ring, and some of them had serious training in gems. They knew the general rule about spending two to three months income, but they also knew how exceptional looks had a multiplier effect. In their eyes, a large $30,000 diamond, off-color with flaws, would be as obviously inappropriate to them as one that fell short of the standard. Sam also mentioned that, despite Abril's great beauty, a greater crime would be to exceed reasonable expectations of my wealth. For example, something that looked like a million dollar stone would not do, that would upset the balance between spouses.

Then Sam explained that no appraiser could give a reliable evaluation of a stone in a setting. In effect, a $50,000 stone (the target range for my income) could not really be distinguished from a $500,000 stone in the right setting. However, if Abril knew the ring was really in the $100k plus category she would act differently, and in her job acting was everything.

We shopped. Eventually Samantha picked out a $125,000 stone and ring set that was stunning enough for all concerned without being "too much" for an associate lawyer "looking ahead" at a partnership. A smaller "shopping and housework" ring set, similar but with a $20,000 stone (there was a flaw), was also purchased.

Samantha selected a brilliant stone, going smaller to get a near perfect color on a very pure white gem, placed in a setting where the few minor internal defects were well hidden. It's color was very pure, of the highest grade and would impress all, but would not shine out-of-place among the critical wives of the partners.

As long as Samantha was in stores dealing with such things, I also asked her to pick up a pair of items I designed, based on some sizing that Kwool sent to me from Peru. I had to keep a promise I made.

-

The Dress

The second gift for my bride was the fabulous wedding dress, which would be looked at very closely by the men and women who attended the wedding. I am told that, for wedding dresses, the name of the designer is the first and last consideration. (Recall, the men DO NOT see the dress until well after the check clears.) Abril's dress had to be from somebody with a degree of name-recognition among the wives as a high-status designer.

However, given Abril's personality the dress had slant towards the risque. Nothing that Snow White would wear, it had to convey Abril's unique heightened sexual personality, without violating local ordinances or the "designer name" standard.

This was something I could not take part in. Cynthia, Li, Samantha and Carly would carry it through. I would see it at the wedding.

Mostly this was an area where I was completely without a rudder, the very few department store names I knew were quite useless. Fortunately, I had Li to remind me I had a special "in" with a name that was so exclusive that it was so widely rumored as to be considered mythical. But Ji El actually existed and was known by those who were seriously "in the know," like Ann Barnes.

A boutique designer named Ji El had designed Li's obscene and completely impressive outfit for our date at the Blank. With that one design, exposed exclusively to Blank members who actually saw pictures on display at the Blank, Ji El's name as a designer exploded through the very highest levels of the entertainment industry. She quickly became inundated with requests for "Red Carpet" wear, the type where the first question of any star is "who are you wearing?" At every mention her name was linked to the mysterious Oriental multi-media superstar Do Wong. The two names were so intertwined that a person could not talk about one without the other, and both were too mysterious for anybody to have direct knowledge. This was because the only pictures associated with those names were obscene and were strictly controlled by the Blank. On TMZ there was no reference, only those who were able to enter the private sanctum of the Blank could carry word-of-mouth to others. By the time of the wedding about a dozen partners or their wives had seen the pictures at Blank and marveled.

Because of the very exclusive exposure, which got her orders from the Emmy, Oscar and other award shows, Ji El owed me a significant favor. A custom, one-off wedding dress - her first - was something she was happy to provide. I was glad to grant her exclusive advertising rights to the wedding photos of the dress.

At the same time we were talking, Ji El was inspired by a new, very expensive fabric that was constructed in such a way as to continually change transparency. The technique was based on a thread that varied in cross-section in a very gradual and predictable manner. She was moved to incorporate this new fabric into the dress. Some areas of the dress were effectively transparent while other parts of the same sheet of fabric were opaque.

The dress was white, floor length. Ji El used a bright, shining white satin for most of the material in the pencil skirt and the trim which provided the outline of the bodice. On each side of the dress a panel of fine white lace, an almost-see-thru fabric, ran from the underarm to the lower hem, tantalizingly threatening to expose flesh, including Abril's hips.