Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Barnes was serious about promoting some folks to partner at the Labor Day meeting, I guess Joe really did not have to make it to January.

-

Thursday I was in the office from 9 to 4 as expected. I got about 12 phone calls from my five readers, all with quick questions. They had each started to read their section of the brief. There were no real problems, the comments were either positive or asked about something they had not gotten to yet.

Since I was there with nothing else to do Samantha came to my office and we spent an hour talking about the hyperbook project. We made it a work-play situation. I had Resha bent over the edge of my couch, cheerfully enjoying my cock screwing her yummy body while she serviced Samantha's pussy with her mouth, keeping the noise down. After we were done with pleasure for both ladies (I didn't finish, I was saving for Li, but Resha had a good time) Sam and I both took turns using our mouths to make sure Resha was double thrilled with her job.

Resha, who had listened to the conversation with her mouth and pussy full, did not understand what Sam and I were talking about, and did not think she should ask questions. She was confused about a brief, a book, a computer and how a cloud could all be involved together to make money. She said she thought I was a lawyer who did law things. But she understood that the general dollar amounts were a lot more than she expected make in a lifetime with her pussy and mouth.

When our meeting was over Resha stayed with me to talk for a minute about how she could earn more money and security for her child. I said I was mindful of the topic. While I could not see her contributing to the law practice in a more profitable way than what she was doing now, there was an alternate plan in the early stages and she might be given a chance to be part of it when things were ready. I was working on what she required and what was important to her, I had already asked her about those things. While I knew that waiting was not her first response to her needs, she really had to give me a chance to do what she asked. In the meantime, she had a good life.

She agreed with that, things were much better since she met me.

-

On the way home from work I got a call from Martin saying the Tuska Maru (the ship being used for the Crystal Aztex mission) had set sail with all troops and cargo ahead of schedule. He, Irene, and a few others were doing double duty and would join the troops en route. He was very pleased with the training that had been done in the desert to prepare our 49 troops for the Yucatan. He singled out Tony for the work he had done with the tankers, that seemed the least disruptive place for him, plus his skills were useful. My uncle was confident that the task assigned could be completed by the men without trouble as long as there were no surprises.

There were always surprises, but a tank could make a lot of problems go away.

There was one other bit of news. I had crowd-sourced the search for Darnel when all the likely locations and sources failed to provide anything. Well, one of the teams, a group of teenage girls, requested passive observation at a handful of high-probability locations. They seemed to think they had a lead, or at least they had 6 locations that showed signs of something. Passive observation was possible and low risk so I approved.

I admit that the possibility of digging out this worm, talking to him for a time, and then selling the leftovers as chum to the Sunset Sharks gave me a good feeling.

For me it was also a reminder of how complex this job could get.

-

Chapter 34. Thursday Night With Li

Thursday after work I spent the night with Li, as our "special night together" celebrating her unique status as the only woman who had a diamond ring from me. We both knew that tomorrow evening Abril would get her diamond.

I was indulgent of Li's desires to be alone and special with me for a night. She wanted some special treatment. Before she arrived we both did some things to prepare. We had not spoken directly of it, but we both knew where this night would take us, the very special pleasures we would each indulge with the other's willing body.

But first, she wanted dinner out, in public, with no makeup or disguise. That was a pleasure, I picked a place where nobody in the law firm would see us.

I took her to "Samy Samba," the Brazilian place where I took Samantha for a dinner. They had great food, their speciality was prime rib with unique seasonings. The servings were so large we would share one meal. I mentioned taking Sam to the place back in May. Sam raved to Li about that date and mentioned that we went dancing at "Cuba 1957" next. Li wanted the same, "dinner and then a club" sounded perfect. "I don't need a lot of time... but stopping for a drink or two, and maybe some dancing would be so special for this lowly concubine."

I could not refuse her. The crowd at the Club included many past and current 49 members so I felt very secure - a lot more secure then I felt at "Chronis."

It turned out Li wanted two Martini's and a couple of dances, both fast and slow. I gave her what she wanted and she loved it. She especially loved moving around the dance floor in my arms as people who knew me watched us dance. It meant so much that I was not ashamed to be seen with her in public.

Her self-image was such a burden in her mind, she thought her profession was branded on her forehead, for everybody to see and look down on. But it was clear when we danced that nobody was looking down on her, they were happy with themselves, with her and with me. It was a happy place.

I put my hat on my chair, a signal that people who knew me could come up to me to speak about friends and relatives back in Peru. When I introduced Li I told them she worked at the law firm with me and they were impressed. They said how beautiful Li was, and how she must be very smart as well. It was something Li did not often hear with her clothes on, but they were sincere. Li loved it.

The owners - a long married couple - made it a point to sit with us. There was a song that I knew Li loved. The wife made a comment that she had to sit, but her husband loved to dance, so I said they should dance together. He taught her some moves and everybody could see her treated like a celebrity guest. People asked, "was she a movie star or in the music business?" "Maybe the stage?" The crowd made a circle for them to dance in like John Travolta, and the owner treated her like the star. It was amazing for Li, something unforgettable. It put Li in a state-of-mind where she really felt special and worthy.

I even wondered about skipping the sex tonight, so we could dance and drink more, but she needed to feel that closeness and freedom of sex to "finish" the evening.

As we drove to the house Li confessed that her request for a visit to Chronis was very petty and she should be ashamed of it. She explained that the neighbor girl Jaz Zmin was a thorn in the side of Li's mother. Both Jaz and her mother bragged about how she was of higher status than Li. In their community status was very important.

After Li announced herself at Chronis and took disgusting pictures Jaz was so ashamed - shame was also big deal in her community - that she left town the next day. Li never expected to see her again. It was not her job as a sex worker that Jaz was ashamed of. Rather, it was the lie she told her mother about her status, knowing her mother would then share the lie with others. Once the lie was revealed they were both deeply shamed. Jaz could not face her mother so she left on a train. It was that or suicide, Jaz put the choice in the hands of fate. Her ticket was good to New Orleans, if her life didn't improve by then she would go off a bridge.

Jaz wound up meeting an older guy from West Texas. Li didn't know what happened after that, except there was a postcard from SteerButt Texas. The mother was so ashamed she would have sold her house and left, but the housing market had dropped so she had no options.

After drinks and dances, some confession was good for Li's soul as we drove to my place. Once there Li was anxious to give her body to me for my pleasure, and had a plan of just how she "deserved to do it."

But while we were driving Li had one other thing on her mind. "I wanted to talk about what my mother might want to do in Peru. She is naturally drawn to men with power and wealth. Do you suppose your grandfathers..."

Li's mother was flying with me and others to Peru, to comfort the Chinese girls who were being smuggled into the country by the Five, and to find any spy among them. Chin was still attractive, I was sure my grandfathers would want to bed her.

"Are you saying I should ask them not to hit on her? Because otherwise they will."

"Actually, she is too eager to meet them that way. But so there is no confusion you must say that she is a retired whore... you must say that right away, she wants to be up front about it and does not like to say those words herself. She is as likely to be interested if they are. She is eager to do mouth and pussy sex with them, even if they are older. If they can, she will make sure they enjoy it."

"Which one? I suspect the Patron is more lively."

"Yeah, about that... they are old men and might be limited in what they can do individually. You should probably say that she is a very flexible retired whore, and she is not real strict about the one-on-one thing. She sold her virginity to a group of 7 brothers, one after another... that first time she liked it enough to do them each the second time for free, and she is still friends with them... I was probably conceived during a gang-bang on a slow boat from China. So it is not a preference for either... rather a willingness for both... to perform... if that does not offend."

"Well, the old guys have shared a women before, they consider it natural hospitality. I imagine they will enjoy her."

"Not as much as she will enjoy raising and exhausting them," Li assured me.

"Is the anything else I should know?"

"Actually, yes. She knows about you and older ladies... She thinks it is remarkable how you... hmmm... please your Mother. Chin is about the same age as Marta. I don't want to push you one way or the other. Goodness knows I don't expect us to do three-on-a-bed here in LA. But in Peru she might express an interest in your handsome self. You are on her list. Also, not just you... some of the indians... women who are big and strong... she is curious to try something new just because it is out-of-town. Big breasts on a big chest... Is that a bother?"

"I will say I have never seriously considered your mother... I guess I never thought she would be interested. But I will keep and open mind..."

"To be clear, I am not talking a double serving of Chinese in your bed here in LA." Li was very serious, this was clearly an uncomfortable discussion for an attractive young whore who was comfortable doing a lot of things with me. In fact, I had never heard any discomfort from her talking about anything sexual. Until now.

I promised to keep all she had said about her mother in mind.

-

After we undressed in my room Li wanted to say something else before our shower. She posed suggestively, showing her bottom to me in a fetching pose. "I know tomorrow will center on Abril. You will fuck me, she will eat the creampie, then you will make love to Abril as I watch. She will be beautiful. When you finish I will pleasure both of you, until she wants you alone. I like Abril, I will enjoy all of it."

I interrupted. "I have to correct one thing your said. Abril is nice, she looks and feels good to fuck, that is true. But she needs the attention I pay her to keep her confidence for the job, that is why we will do the wedding. But I do not make love to her, not ever. I don't feel that way when I am inside her. I never have. You are wonderful, you are great to have in my arms, and inside you mean so much to me. Always keep that in mind. What I do for the wedding will mean nothing to my heart. Unlike what you do I am sending her body to other men to fuck as they will, all night. You know that is a much harder job than you have, especially for a woman like her, so she needs to feel confident. The diamond and the ceremony count so much to her. But you are in my heart. As soon as I can I will take you away from other men, and hold you for myself alone... well, myself and some women. Look, I am responsible, I will not pick the other women I marry, that is my life. But if Abril is part of my future, it will only be because you have begged me to include her."

I could see the tears in her eyes. "Do you mean that? But she is so beautiful."

"Yes, she is. But I do not see beauty like most men on the street. I look inside. We both know you have grown in my heart. That is why I made sure you had a diamond from me first. This is a fake wedding, for the job, when the job is over, you will say if Abril stays, or if she goes. Do not ever doubt me or my feelings."

"What about your other wives?"

"I have a duty to try and put babies in my Tribal and Colonial wives, it is why I was born. I will do my duty. So I will marry them. But they will not displace you, if they want a diamond they must please you." I did not mention my possible LA wife, who might be Gracie, we had not spent enough time for me to be sure of my heart there. Li knew this and did not raise the issue.

She was looking up at me, tears in her eyes, and a smile on her face. "I am a whore, I know this. Tonight I want naughty whore sex things. Real dirty whore stuff. With Abril... I know sex is only one place, she is fussy. I know you are naughty and like more places. So tonight I want to serve as your anal and oral whore. I will take your cum deep in my throat. I want you to fuck my unworthy ass without mercy. I want to eat your ass like never before. I want you to have all the things I do that Abril does not do, things she does not like to hear that you do to me. I will do them because that is who and what I am... so that is what my heart drives me to do with you, who is the only man in my heart. Will you let me be as I wish?"

I have to admit that when she said those words it lit my darker desire in me, in a place below my waist. But I had to ask Li something. "What if I am suddenly taken by the desire to eat sweet Chinese pussy? Or nibble your fun little clit. Or maybe stick my fingers in your pussy while I lick your clit? Such things have happened. Chinese concubine cumming like crazy tastes mighty good on my lips."

She laughed at the memory of some past play episodes, where I was hungry for her sex and drove her crazy with my tongue. "Okay, you win," she said laughing. "If you want to eat me or finger me you can. But no sticking wonderful cock in my pussy! I am serious, tonight I want to be ass-fucked like a dirty whore. I want to stick my tongue deep up your ass. Please Master? Grant this wish."

"It's a nice pussy... but okay, just for you, just for tonight I will grant your wish. Abril will not know from me what we do tonight."

So I placed my body in her hands for what naughty, nasty, whore-beyond-limits things she wanted to do. When I said that her smile grew bright.

We moved to the shower. First we rinsed the sweat of the dancing from our bodies. Then we each signaled about how free would be by inviting the other to use their hands everywhere. I have a handle suspended from the ceiling. Each of us took a turn grasping the handle, holding our arms over our heads, giving the other free reign to put their hands anywhere on our body below the neck. It usually started with soapy, appreciative caresses. I took my time, showing her with my hands how I loved and lusted for and treasured every inch of her, down to her cute little tasty toes; I ran my tongue over each one as she laughed and hung on. It ended with a passionate kiss as my fingers entered her body.

Then I took the handle and she indulged herself with me. Maybe she took a little less time because she was anxious to move on, but she hit all the good points. For her the big thing is soaping up her body and then rubbing holding it against me, front and back. She is so eager and the way she gave herself was wonderful. Then there were fingers and her tongue below my waist, both front and back.

From there she moved to the next step. We had both cleansed ourselves privately earlier, this was more a ritual and a signal. But some rituals are important.

She stood facing the wall with feet spread wide, supporting herself with one hand. With her other hand she took a small brush with a rotating tapered head and very soft short bristles. Carefully she used it to violate and wash inside her backdoor as I watched. The brush connected to one of the shower hand units, allowing what was essentially a slow drip of water to make rinsing possible. She had a special natural lubricant/soap that she used, it would rinse clean.

As she washed herself she looked at me like a woman cooking a special meal for her man. I knew what she was doing, exposing herself intimately, was hard to show another person. She was doing it as an invitation and a promise. She hoped I would put my tongue and my fingers and my cock into her tight ass, using her as I willed. She was willing to accept any embarrassment and pain in order for me to enjoy her tight rosebud in ways a dirty whore would offer her master.

When she was done washing her most private place she invited me to inspect her. Pressing my body against her's I reached down and ran my fingers over the crinkled flesh. She pushed out so the tip of one finger entered her just a the slightest bit. She shuddered as I felt her relax the muscle, to make it easy to enter her body farther, but I said that was for later. "I am going to enjoy fucking your ass so much," I whispered.

She was crying a little, tears of joy, saying "yes master" as I accepted her gift.

The tip of my finger stayed slightly inside her as I wrapped my other arm around her torso, pulled her close, and began to kiss her ear and cheek. "Such an amazing, wonderful woman you are, my Chinese rose who gives herself to me so completely. You fill me with burning lust for your body, lust to lose control of myself as I use your body. There will be pain and embarrassment to brand your soul."

"Yes... use me completely. You are too good to this whore. Your kindness to me... you deserve the best... not skin and bones like me."

"You are the purest essence of what I need. You can feel how I want you, can't you?" I pressed my very erect cock against her body.

"You are always so hard for me... like the finest jade of legend, covered in the softest velvet. Your cock is everything to me. If I could I would sleep with your hard cock inside my body every night."

She started to get emotional with the tears again. She thought I could not tell, but I could. I returned to molesting her ear. This time I took it fully within my lips and used my wet tongue to trace the contours. Oral ear sex is always a good mood breaker when she gets like this.

She didn't move away, and she didn't scream, but her voice took on a screaming quality. "My word! Master! That is the grossest, most obscene thing you do to me... that anybody has ever done to me..."

I took my time having my way with her lovely tiny ear, then I whispered to her, "Yes, my lovely ear whore, but you love it. What does that say about you?"

"You keep doing it like a bad boy... what does that say about you?"

"That we are made for each other?" I suggested.

"Oh... you so... so smart. I have to love, love, love you." She said as she grabbed and kissed me. "Please, does my Master want me to attend to him?... behind?" Her tongue came out and wiggled for just a second, a sign of good things to come. A bit of frisson went through me.