Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On occasion this rich powerful man got the urge to eat the fine ass of one of his beautiful young college women. It was not a requirement. The volunteer had to be willing to submit to a cleansing routine supervised by the MajorDomo to insure her ass was "squeaky clean." This was a multi-day process that included a special diet. Plus, to even get on the list the girl's ass had to look like it would be fun to munch, skinny girls need not apply. Bleach skin was also a requirement.

Samantha had no concept of the practice before she moved in, but after she was there she volunteered as a competitive thing, to earn more time to prove herself as one who was worthy of the guy's bed. Plus, she just plain liked sex, and if a guy wanted to put his tongue in her there she knew it would feel very sexy good. Sam has an attractive, but not too large ass to go with a curvy body, so when her boss was in the mood she was selected more than any of the others. The duty was not unpleasant - she had the lie there and take the pleasurable attentions - and the nights were not without other benefits as a second woman served them both.

When Samantha moved in with us that summer she shared the process, both giving and getting, with the rest of the household. The women really called the tune on this, but they went both ways. Marta was not fully comfortable with her desire to have a friendly tongue wiggling in her ass, she only accepted the pleasure from a female, and only in the privacy of her bedroom. The rest of us enjoyed all forms of sex openly in a common room, usually with audience participation. Still, I would not say analingus was a frequent activity.

Almost a decade later, after Li and I bonded, it became a part of what we did with each other. It was new to Li, but getting tongued felt too good and giving me this pleasure fit so easily with her submissive nature. The first time for us was a "slip of the tongue" when I was eating her pussy. She thought it was an accident but I said it didn't have to be. She produced some dental dams and told me to bend over so she could get into me. I insisted that the act would always be reciprocal. That first time was really not intentional but she liked it, the sensation ignited her interest. She was eager to explore the act as something she had never done which she could offer as a new submission to me. Actually, since she never had experienced "sex for fun" before the time I fucked her on a date, I was working very willing clay, Li was looking for anything new that felt good. When I mentioned that Marta and I did not do this Li liked it even more as something special that was just between us.

That was when our cleansing ritual started, Li felt she had to be especially clean for me. She studied the process Samantha had listed and found some of the steps were not really needed. Then I found the small rotating brush with the super-soft bristles, had it modified to suit us for a final cleaning, and suddenly the cleansing process was much easier.

(Were did the brush come from? Well, just about anything that contributed to kinky sex could be found in the Valley of Depravity known as San Fernando.)

Lately I expanded the practice a little. Resha was, unexpectedly, open to the act because I respected her and it showed, plus it felt good. Analingus was a thing Samantha did with Resha. Plus, the act was depicted on the carved stone walls of temples in India, she had to respect that.

For Gracie it was part of what she enjoyed with the professional girls that her mother procured for her. Her mother did not want Gracie looking for boys on her own, and if she found them she arranged this "hidden trap" so Gracie would not keep them. The trap was that when Gracie became 18 her mother paid the professional girls extra for doing this "special acts of pleasure" to Gracie. The evil logic behind the request was that if Gracie ever stumbled on a guy on her own, she would anticipate analingus from him. But most guys would be unwilling to match what the prostitutes did to pleasure her, discouraging Gracie. It was a clever move, even for a guy in LA doing analingus on a girl is not exactly 'first date' activity. Such a suggestion from Gracie was likely to drive the guy away and make her feel bad at the rejection. Gracie would cry to the witch in the mommy costume.

Gracie is very fortunate that I ran into her when I did, and that I am not a typical LA guy. On the other hand, because I saved Gracie's life, Darnel arranged that her witch of a mother did not live long enough to find out what a great guy I was.

-

After Li's tongue made a few trips around my tight circle she started to focus on the center, the exit-door that she wanted to enter with her naughty little tongue for a mutual thrill. She started to push into the center of the muscle. I was relaxed so she made some progress. It felt like pure sin, not really evil but forbidden, like it was super taboo to feel the wet, wiggling tip of her tongue entering even a little bit there. That thought helped me push out a bit more, to open the backdoor.

She pressed harder at the center while I made the effort to relax the muscle. Where she exercised control of her muscles during the oral fucking, I had to take command of my own muscle now, I had to relax it and push out so she could gain some entry into my body, working the tip in. I felt her sassy tongue push a little deeper. She pressed in farther, moving the tip of her tongue like a drill to slowly force open the entrance and get deeper. Soon enough I felt her cross the line, forcing the muscle open enough to really get in.

I felt more of her tongue wiggling inside my entrance. Damn, it felt unnatural as the first time I masturbated, I knew it had to be a sin. Like that first jerk-off, she felt amazing. She immediately forced in deeper and wiggled around, up and down, left and right, delighting my nerve endings which were so dense.

I could feel her laugh at the sensation, she liked this part, the strength and texture of the muscle she was feeling from inside. To her it was a kiss, our "dark kiss" secret. Part of that was the forbidden, taboo nature of the act, it had to be our secret because nobody else could know it. She was using the mouth that she used to earn a living with so many self-important men. They would be aghast if the knew where that same mouth was now.

Secrets shared can bind people together, and this was a very secret game we both played like lovers. But the greater joy was the sensation her tongue enjoyed as it continued the perverse kiss. This was a special delicacy which she liked, and like a favored sea delicacy she did not get it very often. So she savored and devoured.

(Actually, she compared it to blowfish, a delicacy from the ocean that, if not prepared expertly, could go very, very bad to end somebody's problems. Trusting the chef could be a matter of life or death. But still, wealthy people with so much to lose sought the dish, because they could... or they did not know better.)

Li does not have a long tongue, plus any tongue's strength and endurance drops off quickly the farther out she sticks it. But where she was she didn't need to go much farther. She was wiggling around, working the circle wider and stronger, triggering outrageous feelings in my densely packed nerves.

It simply felt wonderful, too good for words for both of us. That was why returning the favor was the only thing one could do. I just took all that Li gave me, let her have her way with me as long as she wanted, which really meant as long as she had the strength for it.

She usually didn't linger too long at this stage. But today, despite the limits of her flesh, she was determined to go deeper and longer. She pushed in farther, to the inner end of the tight passage. Usually she stops and plays for a time at that level of penetration, her tongue wiggling and running over deeper nerves, giving me extreme physical feelings of penetration and at the same time feeding her self-image as a special subservient lover, a unique lover, for me.

But today, working with a will, her questing tongue stretched farther, into territory she had not explored before. It was deliberate, she wanted to force a wider section of her tongue into the tight passage, stretching me more. Plus she wanted the tip to go further exploring the inside of the entrance muscle with its nerves. I had felt it when she was washing back there, her fingers and the brush went farther.

The extra deep push and greater sensation drew a gasp from me. I almost called her off, thinking she had gone too far. Yes, she felt better inside me than she ever had, but I wondered at the cost. But as I thought about the cleaning, her fingers and the brush went this far, her fingers even farther. So I let her do as she wished.

I felt her shudder with emotion, she was totally into this form of submission. It was her desire to serve me more on this special day, doing the more extreme act as my anal concubine was in line with the symbolism of my taking a bride for my cock. Li was so right saying that Abril was fussy, if she even heard about this business it could have grave results.

Getting her tongue in farther was hard, Li really was reaching a time limit. To put a big finish on the deep penetration her tongue tip started to move more, flexing every way possible, all while I was feeling good where she was inside the muscle. Then she started something new, a slight in-and-out thing that drove me crazy.

Early on we had combined her analingus with her hands jerking my cock. But honestly, my revived cock was at 110% hard now, we we had other uses planned for this erection, and to save the most for her upcoming ass-fucking she did not dare to touch it.

Her penetration could not last long, the tongue is not made for strong movement while extended, so her muscles quickly fatigued. But by the time she finally pulled out, she had made an exceptional experience into an unforgettable one. I would recall the sensations of her serpent tongue inside me forever.

As she pulled out I spun around, picked her up, and kissed her. She resisted, she always felt unworthy, but I had explained many times that I would not let her do such things unless I was sure of kissing her after. The follow-up kiss was the seal on our expression of trust. As is often the case, there was a little extra moisture in her eyes. She blamed it on the strain. But then her arms tightened around my neck and she pulled her body against mine as hard as she could, saying without words how she loved me and desired to serve my pleasure with her entire body. Plus, she treasured how completely I accepted her

We spent about five minutes like that, with her straining her arms to hold me, as if she was trying to smush us together into the same space despite the damn laws of physics. All the while our tongues gently played with each other, saying "I love you" without words. Then it was my turn to do her, to reciprocate before sodomy.

Looking at my hard cock, as erect as it was, she said I could skip the "tongue part" and move straight to my cock's penetration of her ass, she wanted it. This was her submissive self speaking, she felt unworthy for my tongue to pleasure her.

But that was not the deal. I knew my tongue, delivered while I was on my knees, was a great pleasure for her, maybe more than her tongue was for me. She dreamed about it. I liked her to dream about me. So she traded positions.

Li moved the kneeler so she could stand on it, then leaned over the edge of the couch like I had, positioning her bottom for me. I sank to my knees behind her and prepared to return the favor of sticking my tongue into her cute, tight little rosebud. Part of my intention was to open her up so I could get my cock into my anal concubine where she was very tight for me to fuck like a slut. Also, my tongue was much stronger and would last longer, relative to her muscle, than the reverse.

(I am more than twice Li's body weight, and my birth parents came from genetic lines that were bred for large, strong bodies. Li's mother was tiny, and while her birth father's name was unknown, all the possible candidates were smallish types, with none over 5 foot 8. So my tongue muscle was a fucking monster compared to Li's. In addition, Li's ability to relax her sphincter and push out, reducing the strain of entry, was a well developed skill. She said whores have to be prepared for involuntary anal sex, even if it is not on the menu, because sometimes off-menu thrills are snatched by asshole guys. Li's body had been trained, by the Whoremaster of San Francisco's Chinatown, with exercises when she was a child.)

Once we were in position she held her bum cheeks open as a signal. First I gave her crack a good licking, going from just behind her pussy hole up to the top of her cute little crease a few times, moving the tip of my tongue from side to side as I moved along. It was a gentle pleasure we both enjoyed, plus it allowed her to get used to my presence. Her muscle started to relax.

I didn't want to rush things. As I felt the tension ease I started to focus more on the crinkled flesh of the rosebud, but without putting any pressure on the hole.

She gave a moan as my tongue ran over the spot. "Oh fuck that feel good... lick the spot... nasty spot... indecent... so good... when you lick me like that. Such an indulgent pleasure... I don't deserve... it feels too good... I should make you stop. Don't... stop it... oh stop it... Don't stop it feels too good for me to deserve!"

I didn't stop, it is not my nature. She knows this but has to ask anyway, as part of her dance with guilt.

Finally I switched from licking to starting to push in. As soon as I did she pushed out. Penetration! Li loves the feeling of my licking her naughty tight hole when she is open and my tongue is moving inside. My cock is big enough so it needs lube, and even then it stretches her to the point where pain blooms as my ridge passes in. But my tongue slips in easy, she never has a problem with entry. With little effort I wiggled and twisted my tip deeper inside her body. She moaned and cried with pleasure, there were tears of happiness as the feelings of pure luxurious pleasure filled her. Nobody had ever treated her to this indulgent good feeling.

My penetrating tongue felt so good Li forgot to complain about not being worthy.

When we fucked the first time she was surprised that I made her feel good, but she could not imagine these wonderful feelings for her body. Before we did this for the first time, she never imagined how good it could feel, or how relaxed she could feel, as I pleasured her tight backdoor. It was completely indulgent for her, a feeling of pure luxury. But that is where the nerves are, they can do pain or pleasure. After I did her the first time she thought of nothing else until she returned the favor, with interest, to my ass. She just had to gift this feeling to me. Li had no religion or similar belief structure, her only option was to thank me with words and actions. This she did. Every time.

What do I get out of it? Well, ever since Sam introduced it to the house, I admit to enjoying the unique physical sensation of wrestling with, and overcoming, a woman's tight muscle with my tongue. I also get a emotional kick out of it. She likes it, and I know the ladies like to have fun. Deeper there is the trust binding that takes place, every time we share the act we are saying to the other "I trust you to prepare, to reciprocate, and the keep our special secret." Each time builds an increment of trust-debt between us, binding a person like her to be my loyal servant. My spy.

To be honest, my state of mind is not usual or normal, so I am not sure if the trust-debt thing works that way for me. But I can act like it.

I kept working on her, pressing with my tongue to stretch and relax the muscle. Stretching required I get a wider section of my tongue into her, so the tip of my tongue moved past her entrance, deeper into her. There were no worries as I probed her inside, she worked very hard at cleanup because she really liked my wide tongue fucking as deep in her as possible.

That was what I did. After probing deep, and moving my tongue around the inside I began fucking her with my tongue. Long strokes going from the entrance to deep inside, with the addition of wiggling, twisting and turning that a cock does not do.

She fucking loved it. I could hear her moans of shameful pleasure, she tried to bury her face in the padded arm of the couch, but the sounds - in Chinese - came through. Being so emotional kicks her into her first tongue sometimes. She grabbed the couch tight. "So good... blah-chen-blah... feels so good... who knew it feel so good... wu ben blah yo balh... fuck zhou... oh Master... unhsssi..." There was more of the usual. Well, she was special, nobody else got it like this, full out for her pleasure. She did because she fucking liked it, so here I was doing her so well she was sobbing with pleasure. Well, we both knew it was good for me as well.

She can't get off on just the tongue-sodomy, but is close. I closed the gap, I touched a finger, lightly, to her clit while I was tongue-fucking away. She was right on the edge of pleasure, that touch was what she needed to get off. Her deep moan of pleasure as her body writhed in release grabbed my balls. It felt great. She tried hard not to move as she twitched and surrendered in climax.

I didn't stop so she did it again. The sound was louder and I started to wonder, if she groaned her pleasure like that again, would my balls just fire on their own, in sympathy. It really was not something I cared to risk. Also, two forced climaxes in close succession took a lot out of her skinny body, I could feel the fatigue move through her. So I let up on her clit and wrapped my arms around her instead while I finished fucking her with my tongue.

She slowly calmed down, but was confused about her dual needs to sleep and to kiss me. I carried her to the bed, let her down slowly, then got on top of her so our lips touched. She immediately stuck her tongue in my mouth and took a deep, passionate kiss, then settled back with a soft smile. "You are so nice to me... you give me so much pleasure... how would my life be without your loving and pleasuring and understanding? How do other girls go on?"

"I worry about my number one girl, and my others... I really don't care about girls who can't make the effort to be mine. You broke the rules, going on a date and spreading your legs for me when I wanted to get close. I will always be grateful... and thankful to my little treasure."

"As I recall, you treated me pretty nice... better than anybody had treated me... better than I ever imagined being treated. Fuck, you ate my pussy on our first date! You knew I was a low-born, fatherless, skinny mouth whore, but you treated me like a beautiful, desirable busty lady. Then when I spread legs for your cock it was me who was rewarded with good loving... with all the extras. You kissed me, fucking made me feel special. Seduced me for the start."

"I admit I made a good choice."

"Better choice for me I think," she said, getting in the last word before she tugged me down. It was time to kiss some more and work up some energy to go with the next type of fucking excitement.

-

***

Chapter 36. Sweet Tightness

We rested, but Li kept track of my erection, it's state and the state of my balls. She liked us resting in bed together, cuddling romantically after the strenuous violation we had done, but she really wanted her body to be violated and used for my release one more fucking way before we slept for the night. So she wrapped her hand around my shaft, giving it a pump now and then, as we rested.

We both knew there would be pain, her body was tiny and even relaxed her muscle was so tight, she had a much rougher time taking my cock up her tight ass than Resha or Cynthia. But she insisted on the anal fuck as part of what she was born to do. She knew the same tightness that was her pain was also a unique pleasure to me, her tightness was something nobody could match. Plus, the emotional payoff for her was much greater and more lasting than the moment of pain. She was very emphatic about getting that emotional payoff.

1...45678...13