Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Hispanic girls in 49 would storm out the door if I said such a thing to them. Possible after biting or cutting something off. But they can't face-fuck like Li.

To Li, my words were better for her soul than the sweetest of whispered sweet nothings. "Oh YES Master," she replied, her voice breathy with excitement. "Give it to me with your powerful cock. Use me as you will. Please?"

She formed her mouth into an "O" shape, putting my mind of where I would fuck her later, the tight round hole in back. All in good time. She relaxed her neck the last little bit, letting her head go all the way back, and let her mouth fall open so I could put my cock in.

This was going to be so different from the oral sex at the office that it really didn't deserve the same name.

As my cockhead slid into her mouth she kept her lips tight enough to feel, I felt so good as I saw the shaft disappear into the entrance of her slut mouth. There was no hint of her teeth. As I entered her tongue lashed the tip of my cock, until the ridge of my cockhead slipped past her lips. Then her tongue switched to pressing against my cockhead and shaft as I slid in further. Perfect.

The sweetest pleasures are best savored as they are enjoyed. So after the ridge was in all the way in I went in another half inch, so her lips were tight around the shaft, at the sweet spot of feeling. I held there for a divine moment, enjoying the sensations of the feeling and the view. She was a vessel for me to use as I willed, I could stay there as long as I wished. There was just enough space for her tongue to tickle my frenulum, with all the really good feeling that brought along.

But soon the urge to cum moved me. I started fucking her mouth in a short, controlled stroke. I drew my cock out almost all the way, then pushing in so she could lash the tip with her tongue as I enjoyed her lips slipping around my cockhead, over the ridge, and onto the shaft. She added some suction for the visual effect of her delightful round cheeks caving in as I moved in her faux pussy.

I knew she was getting plenty of my pre-cum taste flowing out. My tip and piss-hole were very sensitive as her tongue loved them by lashing away whenever it was in range. I had to move on, it was too much in a small area and not enough on the rest. So I looked in her eyes, into her soul, and went deeper.

On the next stroke I went a little bit farther in, to where the tip of my cock could feel the start of her throat closing in, rubbing against it. Into the realm most considered fantasy.

For most woman this was "too far" and it triggered a disagreeable reflex, even if it was controlled. But not Li, this smooth transition counted as a extraordinary gift to me. The suction stopped. Bent backwards she needed the smidgen of control and it wasn't adding much to the feeling. Her tongue was curling around the ridge of my shaft, caressing and playing with it. I could feel her lips running along my shaft like the entrance to her other holes when I moved. She had such perfect, effortless control, her complete mastery of her own body that invited me to push further, to go deeper, just because I could. It was like she could handle anything. My cock felt so good where it was, but I knew there were further delights ahead, deeper discoveries unimagined by others. So after a moment to savor the feelings I started to draw myself out again.

This time I stopped my "out" motion at the point where the back of my ridge was just inside her lips. Her lips bulged like she did not want me to pull out farther. It was like she did not need to breathe, no matter what I did, as long as I was enjoying her. My goodness she looked so hot under me, her smiling eyes and joyful expression were all shiny, saying how good this penetration was for HER fucking face, and would I please stroke in again, enjoying doing as I wished, going farther if I felt like it.

I stroked in farther. The next few times I went just a little deeper on each slow stroke, until I could feel her throat all around the furthest part of my cockhead, like I was a cork in a wine bottle. When I stopped and held myself there she gave a perfect little swallow that stroked my tip all around and felt wonderful. It was so good I rose up on my toes, involuntarily. Her eyes smiled at what she made me do. I stroked out and in again, a little farther, then out and in again, a little farther, and I drew another swallow.

She knew what she was doing, her smile and her laughing eyes were very articulate, saying "Again! Do it again! Deeper! Deeper than anybody else you fuck this way. Use me, test me, stretch me, enjoy my whore of a throat."

I had no choice but to comply. I started to incrementally increase the depth of my stroke, seeing more and more of my shaft enter her. I went twice at each depth, and got a fucking incredible swallow on every other stroke. I was getting deep. I kept the speed constant as I pushed deeper. Li handled it easily, as easily as breathing. My sword-swallowing whore had far more control of her body than I did.

With each stroke my full balls dragged over her face, over her forehead and eyes and her button nose where her air was moving in quick spurts. She knew that how this would end with the deluge. Where my balls ended resting on her face was the landmark I used to mark the depth of each stroke. I was fascinated to watch her mouth accept my cock a little more, and then a little more.

I tried to hold back, to stretch the pleasure of the game, but it seemed that time conspired against me and had speeded up. Too quickly my shaft was entirely in her mouth, I was balls-deep. My balls were actually pressing against her lips. I could see the spot where the ridge of my cock was bulging out in her throat. She didn't struggle or panic, she rested and let me have her like that, like she could hold me there forever. For my pleasure I held myself there, deep inside, as she swallowed once... twice... and incredibly a third time. She knew I was in as deep as I could get, and she was delighted. I was farther than anyone else ever did her. Fuck me, it felt so fucking good for both of us.

Plus, I was not to the best part yet. That needed more motion. But not much.

Time to draw back. I pulled back until just my cock head was inside her lips, then I pushed in, a little faster until my balls were against the outside of her upper lips. My entire shaft could feel the pressing sensation of her lips as I stroked in and out. At the deepest point she swallowed as I shifted from moving-in to moving-out. For the next stroke I picked up the pace slightly. She smiled and took.

She had trained herself like a sword swallower for depth and control and breathing. She had the co-ordination pattern of her own body muscles, both voluntary and involuntary, under iron control. But pace was the limitation, she had to switch entire muscle groups on and off in an instant. We had hand signals for how fast I could fuck her this way. Top speed was higher than what I would call "cruising" masturbation, but it was well short of what we could do at the other end.

That was not a problem, the all-around sensation of swallowing, the sensation of her lips loving my shaft, the dance her tongue did across my piss-slit with each stroke, plus the pure, utterly submissive mastery of her own body, these made the speed limit a pace of pure enjoyment. I had not cum for a couple days so a big one was cumming to her tummy.

In time I felt the distant sensation of an oncoming climax, steadily approaching the point of no return. I took hold of her nipple and gave a squeeze, the signal to start our countdown. We both knew how this would end, and how we would get there. I would get a little crazy on her.

She read my state and as I stroked out she took her last breath for a time, her leap of faith. As she finished the inhale I pushed in and held my shaft in her as deep as I could, pressing my balls against her lips tight so she would feel them jump to their duty at the big moment. She began to swallow and kept swallowing, gifting me the splendiferous feelings I needed as the best climax trigger possible; in this way the act was better for my cock than vaginal sex. I held the moment for a peak swallow.

It came. Like pulling the trigger on a gun.

I let go. We both knew it was not entirely voluntary and she loved that she "made me do it." I started to cum, my focus collapsing to the tip of my shaft as I fired that sweet first jet into her, my cock swelling as it passed down the shaft. My balls pulsed against her face, against her upper lips, we both felt them as they jumped. Then came another and another jet of my seed, my essence. With each pulse she felt my balls pulse her lips, the she felt each ball-blast move through my shaft, impelled to fly forth from the tip of my cock deep inside her upper throat. She took every pulse with joy and another swallow, making it so good for me.

To Li this was the ultimate intimate submissive kiss. She waited, giving herself, giving the use of her body, and even her own natural life-seeking instincts, until I had taken all the pleasure and sensation I could from her.

Then, when I was done jetting but was not quite done dribbling, I moved back and withdrew my cock almost all the way.

While the last drops of cum were dribbling out of the tip of my cock her tongue came to meet them at my piss-slit. She licked my last drops and held them on her tongue as she opened her mouth to show me. She breathed again and flashed me a big happy welcoming smile.

I dropped to my knees so our tongues could meet and linger with each other, dancing in the open, sharing the taste. Then after a few moments when our lips touched they each went into the other's home, bearing some of my cum as a present. We snowballed my cum, even after this long she still appreciated what the act said. We were joining together in a unique way, sharing the taste and the closeness and the two halves of a consummated lust. To her, this was the happiest moment of submission and peace and appreciation with the only one who counted in her heart.

I had worked long and hard... well, my cock worked better when it was hard... to reach this point where she was so totally mine.

All things considered I felt pretty good too. We both knew that the feeling we were sharing at this moment put my fake wedding to Abril into a very clear perspective.

-

A Kiss After

From the first time I felt her swallow around my cock I had insisted on "ending things right" with a shared sloppy snowball kiss to show that I treasured her, I treasured her skill, and I treasured how she gave all she could give of herself to me. This was after we dated with discretion a few times (violating the rules) and then had sex (violating more rules) with her getting the heretofore unknown feeling that I actually wanted her to enjoy it when she gave me her body to fuck, that she was not simply "paying for the date" as so many other worthless creatures tried to do.

As a professional whore who never had a boyfriend, she was paid, that was the deal. Ideas about a man serving her pleasure confused her.

After I got the snowball kiss I wanted from her I explained that, to me, the difference between the "oral sex" I did at the office and with other people, no matter how nice, versus the "oral fucking" Li and I did was the swallowing around my cock in her throat. It was special in so many ways and earned a special thanks.

She admitted that it was new to her as well, she had never done it "on a live subject" before. She practiced getting better at sex with toys, because a pro has to train and improve, she would be older some day. She was not confident enough to "do the swallowing thing for money" yet, mainly because she didn't trust the customers. Now that she was employed by the law firm it seemed an unneeded skill, they had a simple requirement and a time requirement. But with me she suddenly wanted to do "more" with my cock, in part because she trusted me, but mainly it was an additional submission of herself which she felt was natural.

The first time it happened, I also let her take the last few drops with her tongue. She thought I was just trying to save her from an accidental bit of a facial with a last squirt. Some guys did facials, I really don't know why but the lower types seem to be incorrigible about "soiling" a woman's face as a "thank you" for something that feels so good. At least it is a reliable way for a woman to identify an asshole.

Right away, while she still had the drops of my seed on her tongue and in her mouth, I kissed her deeply, my tongue probing for taste. We had kissed before, but not with my cum in her mouth, and not with me being so insistent. That confused her. She liked the kisses enough to go along with it, to return the favor, building passion and appreciation. But afterward she wanted an explanation, it was her understanding that straight guys didn't do that.

I told her the if a guy didn't do that after what she did, maybe he was the wrong type of guy. She made a face, thought about it, then admitted she never had a boyfriend. But if she did she would not expect such a kiss. "They might do that in pornos... but I have seen Japanese porno, and some of the things they do are very much not love." In fact she always made an effort to have a "clean mouth" when she was with me, it was always ay least 24 hours after her previous oral sex.

I told her that she was special to me from the start, that was bedrock for us. I saw that in her. I agreed that guys said a lot of things to get pussy, lawyers and pimps were the worst, but we both knew most of the things said by guys are not true.

But telling a lie with actions? With a deep kiss? Going for the cum? That is much harder to fake. That was why I wanted to say this with the action of a kiss instead of words. Plus, she was so fun to kiss when she smiled. Also, if I expected her to take my seed in her mouth, wasn't it fair to accept it in my mouth as well? "Anything else would suggest that you were less while I was more."

She did her "I am not worthy," bit, but I wanted to dissuade her of that idea. She was wonderful to me, she had to believe that. I was trying to prove it with fun.

It took her some time to accept that such things could be true. Sometimes she would look at me, wondering if this was some sort of scam, but if it was she could not see the point. Finally she accepted my declarations - as unlikely to her as they might sound - and embraced the emotions behind it.

After our snowball kiss I picked her up, set her on the bed, and we cuddled like lovers. I kept hugging her, like I didn't want to let her go. She liked that, it made her feel special. One or both of us might have fallen asleep for a short time, I hear that guys do that. But we both knew other things were coming, we had invested some effort in preparing for more. As Li's mind started dwelling on the subject her desire and her arousal became evident. She got antsy until she finally urged my cock back up.

-

Chapter 35. Naughty Wiggling Tongues

(Note: this chapter deals with analingus. If you prefer, you can take that as given and skip over the nasty business to continue with the next chapter. If you feel icky about this, there are some things to keep in mind. 1. Li and I clean ourselves ahead of time, the details are boring but rigorous and comprehensive. 2. We don't really go that deep, it is more the head trip of a tongue flexing in the gatekeeper muscle where lots of nerves are, sharing trust and good feelings. 3. Did you eat any fast food lately? You should know they test for all kinds of disgusting non-recipe contents - rat droppings and such - for any food that comes out of a factory. Every pound of final product that passes is a pound's worth of revenue earned. So keeping 100% the bad stuff out would reduce revenue and bonus money. The right amount of bad stuff is more about managing profits than concern for health.)

"Time for more naughty loving stuff," Li said, wiggling her tongue. "Bend over?"

"Real naughty stuff, both ways," I agreed, showing her my tongue.

She almost swooned at the sight, bringing up thoughts of what taboo pleasures she would get from it. "As you wish."

She was in a particular mood that we both were ready for. Maybe most couples don't do the "Dark Kiss." But I guess we were not like most couples so we did what was needed to prepare, we trusted each other, and we dared to try. I knew part of it - Li giving the pleasure to me - was tied to her unworthiness and her promotion from whore to willing concubine. On the other had, when she was on the receiving end, being served by a me, she found the pure pleasure (physical and emotional) well beyond anything she expected to experience in her life as a low-born whore.

I went over to stand by the one arm on the couch, an arm that was solid and formed a large cushioned arc. It was the right height that I could bend over, putting my weight on it in a secure position with my legs spread. I was exposed and available for her to molest. The couch was designed for this.

Li moved behind me. She had a padded kneeler which put her at exactly the right height for her to do what she wanted - stick her tongue into my ass for the loving "Dark Kiss" that was about the most private, intimate act between us.

When she was ready she nipped at my bum. I reached back to open my ass cheeks, giving her room to get in deep. A moment later I felt the lightest touch as the tip of her tongue visited the neutral spot behind my balls, then wiggling as she moved up to the circle of crinkled flesh that is my sphincter muscle. She loved drawing her tongue around that "circle of oral sin," teasing the flesh and the nerves that are so abundant there. I heard her soft laugh as she moved her tongue around. Or maybe that was me.

From my end it felt wonderful as she moved around around back there, teasing the flesh. My cock stiffened even more. I also felt my muscle tighten slightly, the natural reaction to anything back there. I willed the muscle to relax, to let her play as she wished in the vicinity. This was her warm up.

-

Analingus was not one of the sexual traditions of either the Tribe or the Colony. Both were completely centered on sex for procreation, to expand the population. Fucking to make babies felt good enough that it was plenty for them given the amount of play-time and energy they had. In addition, for the Tribe there was a real mindset of conformity in sex, because most acts of sexual pleasure were done in the sand cave, where one saw others were doing the same things. What type of person would do something different? Peer conformity is a powerful force. Private sex was normal only for the husband and wife in their arranged marriage trying to make babies, it was what both expected and what the tribe commanded. Virtually all other sex, for recreation at the impetus of the woman, was done in the cave where everybody expected they would see others doing "normal" feel-good sex things. People experimented with positions suited to different body types and physical preferences, but no matter the position or pairing, the expectation was 100% hetro vaginal sex. So as I grew up, Marta was also a stranger to the act.

In our house that changed the summer when Samantha had a quarrel with her rich lover/boss/sponsor from San Luis Obispo. He was unreasonable but he was also in charge, so when they had a spat he left her on the pier as his yacht sailed away.

In this guy's home compound he kept a number of attractive young women. These smart, competitive females had to compete to share his bed. Scores were kept and posted, one did not want to drop below a certain level, you could wind up sharing a squalid tiny room without a cleaning or cooking staff in a private, off-campus dorm.

1...34567...13