Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really had no wish to deny her, so we switched positions. I stood away from the wall, leaning forward with my legs spread wide. She moved close behind me. I could feel her fierce lust desire as she embraced me as tight as her thin arms were capable of. Then she backed off just a bit, went to her knees, and her gentle hands parted my ass cheeks. I forced my body to allow it.

She used the lightest touch of her fingers on my tight muscle. I willed myself to relax, to allow the intrusion. A finger, one where the nail was trimmed back, started to explore the entrance. Not really pushing in, just feeling around, getting me used to the contact, helping me relax something that was not accustomed to relaxing. I felt the very tip of her finger press on me.

-

The ancient Greeks were said to be open to penetration of men by men. Stories are written of Alexander the Great and how he reacted to the deaths of his male lovers, one in his youth at school and one on campaign. The Turks were also said to enjoy such things, until they got religion. Both cultures are notable in the extent of their empires at a time when news and orders traveled with the speed and reliability of a mule. In the West, the Romans are said to have made penetration by a male a source of shame and derision. "Sex in the Greek way" was an insult, even as the Romans stole their very gods from the Greeks. In all likelihood entire Greek epics of smooth young Apollo and buff hairy Mars/Ares, tale of how they carried special feelings for each other late into the night, were lost in the translation.

I have never been inclined to such male-on-male play, but then I don't watch football (pigskin or round), basketball (women or men), baseball, NASCAR, etc. either. To me recreational sex has more in common with sports than religion, a question of personal preference, not some absolute law dictated from on high. So when a special sexy woman I trust wants to play with penetration of my tight opening using a trimmed finger, on the way to something very much more intimate with better taste, my personal preference is for bending forward and giving her every opportunity for this special play. I knew what Li was working up to, and she had VERY good taste.

-

As Li gently got reacquainted with my background territory, I focused on the sensation and the emotion behind it. There were no limits with Li. I relaxed a bit more and felt her finger at the edge of entry, I was saying with my body that it was okay to enter. After that little surrender she started to wash me, first with her fingers, then she used the brush on me, slipping into me. She was very gentle. The brush crossed the threshold, turning like a slow soft drill as it did.

I knew she was going to eat my ass like a fiend later, using her tongue to enter and probe and stretch me, teasing all those nerves we don't acknowledge, but treasure in the moment. With that in mind I was glad to give her all the time with the brush she needed. I forced myself to relax as the brush moved in deeper.

She was excited about the unique gift we would each give each other. She started to put more of herself and her desire into what she was doing to me... intent on what she planned to do to me later. She wanted us both to be 100% confident, because trusting the other person is so much a part of the intimate act.

By the time the brush was all the way in with Li's fingers stretching me open, she was so excited that she was humping herself on the back of my heel, and was close to getting off on it.

Suddenly desire overcame her, she pulled the brush out and stabbed me with her extended tongue. I knew that this was going to fall short for both of us, she was not going to close her own deal and there simply was not enough room for her to get in like this. So in one move I pivoted, embraced her with one arm, stuck my tongue deep in her mouth, and reached down to her crotch. There I pressed my little finger into her backdoor, the next two fingers into her pussy and every-so-lightly grasped her clit with the thumb and forefinger. It is not an easy move, but I have gotten in a lot of practice on this particular sweet slit, so I nailed it.

She gasped with the shock and thrill in the lightning quick move. My commanding touch and demonstrated desire thrilled her heart.

It worked for her the way I knew it would. In my grasp, so much feeling came so fast, the thrill and feelings washed over her. She got off hard, she shuddered and moaned and cried and floundered between fighting because she was not worthy and surrendering to the enormous wave of pleasure because I had her perfectly and she could not help the way her body worked when the wave washed over her.

Surrender prevailed for a time, she let the waves of pleasure travel up and down her body as she gave herself to all I was demanding of her. But eventually her submissive servitude ego started to assert itself. The old tunes started, she didn't deserve this, she was supposed to pleasure me. I had tricked her and taken unfair advantage. She was MY anal and oral concubine, not the other way around.

"You... you... you..." she was almost speechless from the internal conflict, her body's pleasure versus her mind's self image of abject servitude. It was charming, but that charm never lasts. "You are supposed to let worthless me pleasure my exalted Master... NOT THE OTHER WAY... no fair to trick my body to pleasure... OHHH... your fingers, is so much sensation for me."

"Uh... my dear... you really should listen to yourself. I am the Master... but I am 'supposed' to follow some order of yours that you think I should follow? That really sounds silly. Inverted command logic like that led to the fall of the Ottoman and Chinese empires, to name two obvious examples. The servants ran the palace, the lowly commanded the rulers, and that NEVER works out well for servants or rulers or anybody in between. Probably other empires as well. The British..."

"Don't give me this 'inverted logic' stuff... you smart guy you know perfectly what I mean. I bet you are trying to make me... seduce me... fall in love with you. Well, IT WON"T WORK. Too late... Can't do it... I already love you with all my skin and bones self. All 82 pounds of lovingness."

"Sounds good, and I want to keep it that way by making you feel better than anyone ever has. That is the top of my list..."

"... and you are very excellent at it for this unworthy one..." She grabbed my neck and took me into another deep kiss, a kiss where she was the one who went deep and hot into my mouth, so I could feel her steaming love burn through to me from head to toe. "But today how about you play by the rules and let me serve you."

"Silly rules... it feels good to make you feel good as I feel your goodies." I flexed the fingers still holding her crotch. "But as you wish my dear mistress of kisses."

She gave me a look like she knew my agreement was teasing her in multiple ways, but she could not really argue the point. Was it irony? Sarcasm? Exasperation? All of the above? Well, she wanted to get on to the good stuff so she let it go.

-

In my bedroom I had replaced the comfortable overstuffed chair with a "Queen Anne Chaise" also known as a one armed "casting couch." I picked it out a few weeks ago. I had the legs adjusted to the right height for what we were going to do there, to initiate the dear Queen Anne in several obscene acts. The couch actually looked looked coy, out-of-place, too much an innocent Victorian design. But really, it was a sophisticated piece of sexual furniture for play that was clearly sexual, but not the type that resulted in babies.

For starters, this couch was deeper than usual front-to-back, too deep to be comfortable sitting straight up, one's knees were too far from the edge. It felt silly to be like that. A woman resting against the back had the natural tendency to remove her shoes and draw her legs up to one side. This is called a clever design. Maybe this "Queen Anne" person had a dirty mind.

The single arm of the lounge seemed overlarge, thickly padded and braced with a broad curve that looked like the couch was unbalanced so it would tip on its side. It wouldn't. There was a vestigial back that was full sized by the arm, then tapered to being inches tall on the other end without the arm. In place of an arm that end had a pillow that seemed to hang off the side, which suggested a submissive pose.

It is reputed to be ideal for trapping a young women into sex by a man (usually an older, slower, heavier, successful man) with a significant miss-match in power. In Hollywood's golden age of off-camera depravity it was an ugly habit used by ugly men with ugly souls on beautiful women who were driven to disgusting acts of the body by desperation in their desire to be famous. Maybe that still happens today. But you know, even bastards could be right about the furniture they used for such things. With a willing partner such a couch had many pleasant uses.

-

Leaving the shower I picked Li up like a man would lift a small sleepy child in his arms, with one arm under her back and the other under her legs so my hand was supporting her weight. She loves it when I carry her because it gives her a chance to complain where we both know she does not mean it. She really loves to feel tiny and light for sexual use while I feel so strong that I can hold her secure with no effort at all.

She didn't complain this time, she trusted and relaxed. She rested her head on my shoulder and relaxed her body, settling into my arms, showing trust and contentment as we moved to the next step of play.

I carried her to the bedroom. Instead of setting her on the bed, I put her on the casting couch. She pulled her legs up, pressing herself against the back of the couch, it was a natural move. Then I settled on the couch in front of her, facing her with my legs pulled up, so we were face to face and parallel. As I said, it was a deep couch. I embraced her, one arm around her body and the other holding her head so I could bring her lips to mine in whatever way pleased me, "so could drink from her lips the sweetness of her mouth." She loved when I said that, it was a line she never complained about.

We started to make out, romantic kissing is something Li never got until she broke the rules and dated me. She is always 100% with me and this position was wonderful, the couch is better than the bed. Most of the time was straight kissing, both of us actively using our tongues and lips, but it was so convenient for me to visit her eyes and cheeks and even her ears with my lips and tongue and teeth as I felt like it. I also took a little time to delight in the pleasure of arousing her nipples with my lips and tongue, they were right there for me to enjoy and were very difficult to resist. She presented them willingly because it felt good. She complained about how small they were, but not when I was pleasuring them. The nips looked so happy when I was done, they were standing up straight and hard like eager little nubs, that was when they were twice as hard to resist. When I returned to straight kissing I could feel them pressing against my chest.

Li did not want my legs together, I had to spread my thighs apart so she could play with my cock and balls using her hand, trying to raise my pre-cum.

As an "oral concubine," my being in control while kissing fit her agenda, so she let me have my way with her lips and all the other goodies as I wanted. Every once in a while she would whisper that I was too good to her, that she did not deserve such loving attentions, and foolish things like that. But she could only do that when my lips were busy on her nipples or her soft round cheeks or her eyebrows or whatever, so it was easy to stop her.

Finally I said that, after so much kissing her mouth, I wanted to have her head hanging over the armless end of the couch so I could go deeper, I wanted to fuck her throat with my cock.

The words excited her. She was better than anybody at that and she knew it. She was worthy of such use and loved the idea. With her handling of my cock and balls she had me ready. My cock was covered with pre-cum and it was flowing out at a pretty good rate. Soon her face would be covered with it.

Li was the best at this. She put herself helpless under me with her head tilted back, hanging off the edge of the couch, so I had a straight shot to get all the way, balls deep, in her fucking mouth. We knew, with her tongue play and the masterful swallowing action in her throat, the feelings would be wonderful for me. Li's mouth-throat was really right there with the top two or three pussies I fucked in terms of feeling wonderful when I came deep there after a hard fucking.

(Li had the best pussy to fuck because of her muscles and control, I swear it feels like she has hands inside her body, with internal fingers that wrapped around her sheath. Resha was good and getting better, but she was not in Li's class.)

Li's mouth was so good, and we were so confident of each other, that I could do whatever I wanted in terms of moving hard and fast or holding still or whatever, without any worry for her. Also, it is hard to describe how thrilling it looks to see her cute face as I slide my cock between her lips, with my balls dragging over her face. When I am at the deepest penetration her throat bulges, visibly moving with my cock inside.

She loved it because she knew she was the best, a world-class oral face-fuck concubine. She had trained herself and her body for years, working on control of the entire process, so now it was routine for her. Plus, it was easy for her to give when we were both ready, and I got so much of a thrill out of it.

Li and I did not deny the emotional connection that came with vaginal sex, no matter how we did that. But this type of oral was special for us.

We shifted position. Li moved eagerly to the "no arm" end of the couch where the built-in padded pillow was comfortable for her when she hung her head backward off the edge. She also slipped a pillow under her bottom, cocking her pelvis and displaying the open vee of her neat little pussy so it looked great, fuckable for tongue or cock. Her legs spread as she rested her feet up on the arm of the couch.

As I recall, there is a scene where Marilyn Chambers is in a pose like this on a pool table, with her head hanging off the edge. But Li looked a lot better.

I stood above the top of her head, looking down and taking in the view of her stretched out body waiting for me. Her face was delightfully tempting as she licked her lips, waiting for my dripping cock. Her nipples, erect and proud, made her breasts look really good, they were small but on her back they showed no flop, so they looked very tempting. The fore-shortened view of her body made her subtle curves appear as more than they were. The spread lips of her hairless pussy, presented as it was, drew my desire, it really was a yummy tight-looking little slit that I wanted to get into and pound until I filled her with my seed. My cock might have swelled a little at the view. She saw it. Damn, that pussy looked mighty good, I might not be able to resist the urge to fuck it before dawn. Well, all these pleasant delights in their proper order. I knew what she needed.

"Li, I have to say that posed like this you don't look beautiful, you look fabulous! You should not sell yourself short all the time."

"In case you have not noticed, short is what I am every day, less than 5 feet, it is all I have to sell. But I appreciate the compliment. Now we both know you want mouth pleasure for your big yummy cock... and from this angle it looks very good indeed. What is your pleasure master?"

We both knew that answer to that, it was why she showed her tempting tongue. "Stick out that tongue a little and move it from side to side real nice. I want to love up your yummy Chinese face first, covered it with pre-cum like a dirty slut."

As soon as I said that Li's fingers went to her pussy and spread her juices around, wetting her lower lips and teasing her clit. It got a few degrees hotter.

At the same time Li did as I asked, exposing her tongue. I stepped up and started to rub my cock and balls all over her face, leaving wet streaks of pre-cum. From the tip of my cock to my balls I enjoyed her little tongue's moving tip as the length of my shaft passed over her mouth. On the way I watched as my cock slid over her forehead, her eyes, her cheeks, her entire face. It looked and felt like pure nasty mastery to me.

I knew that for Li the submissive act of letting me rub my junk all over her face was like touching electrical current to that submissive streak that was so much of her self-image. She felt like this was natural for her, like she was doing what she was meant to do by somebody who loved her enough to take her out in public for dinner, drinks and dancing, then take her home and have his way with her face and her tight ass like an unworthy slut. I satisfied both the LA part of her personality with dinner and dancing in public then the naked Chinese whore part of her personality with my treatment in private.

She felt fulfilled. She was now worthy to wear my diamond and give her body and soul to me completely as my dirty cock-toy, my obscene pleasure.

We would do other things between now and the wedding ceremony, things that nobody else did to me. That those obscene pleasures were coming just reinforced her feelings. Later she would be on this couch watching as I put my cock in Abril. Then she would serve us both, as commanded as a whore by both Abril and myself. To a normal LA girl that would be yet another trial, a greater indignity, and Li would revel in it. As she wore the diamond piercing, touching it when she touched herself while she watched and served us and was finally dismissed by Abril, it would all build how much she thought I appreciated her, and her own self-appreciation, feeding the feeling she was worthy to serve me.

I know it is messed up (and I know "messed up") but messed up was the way Li was after being raised by the Whoremaster, and if I wanted her (and I did) I had to deal with it. Damn, it was going to rock.

Actually, if you think about it enough, you can usually find some way to look at all of us from an angle where we are all messed up. My guess is that makes law and psychiatry good long-term growth industries. Humans evolved so they needed to work every daylight hour just to feed and provide minimal care for their families. These days our body's still sleep on the same prehistoric cycle, but these days we have a lot more hours then we need to feed and care for ourselves. So the rest of the time we have to do something we don't really need to do, something to waste time because we think that is fun, whether it is watching TV or chasing strange pussy or looking for a new drug or some other amusement. But unlike the need to work to feed ourselves which our ancestors had, these amusements are essentially arbitrary and can go away at a moments notice. (Have you ever had a favorite TV series canceled? Or had a lover marry somebody else?) In fact they all go away, and when they do we get a little crazy. That accumulates because, really, checks on our emotions are also something missing from human evolution.

So we are all messed up a bit about something.

But Li's special brand of "messed up" was fun for me, I enjoyed messing her face up with my pre-cum. So I did a good job.

After I had enough of dragging my cock and balls over her face I started to get those feelings we all hope for, that meant it was time to get inside that mouth and throat where the really good feelings were waiting for my cum.

"Open your mouth and get ready to swallow, those balls are full of good stuff for you. I might not take too long with your sweet cock-sucking whore mouth."