Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zar insisted that I spend the night with Nia. After all, if I was on the mountain, she could drag me to the cave at will, plus she was doing a great job driving for us. Zar could drive, but LA traffic pissed her off so it was nice that Nia was good at it. It was only fair, the young widow deserved some male serious attention.

I had been with Nia several times since she arrived, but I agreed that they were short and I was falling behind.

Our previous times were all "like the cave" where couples routinely enjoyed physical relations without a specific emotional connection. Each women simply invites a man, married or single, to the communal carnal cave where the couple fucks. The men of the tribe have enough pride not to finish too early since anyone could be watching. Even with arranged marriages there is usually not anything special between husband and wife until after there are children from the marriage, the regular dates of their coupling carry biological, not emotional, significance.

But this time it was different for Nia and me. I picked up right away that she treated me like a lover, which does not happen often on the mountain. To be honest, the feeling was infectious, at least for that night. I went with it.

Part of the deal was that Nia was becoming more aware of her pregnancy and the fact that she had to face it alone, without her late husband, so she was more emotional, or at least open to an emotional connection. Who better than me?

As a widow looking at single parenthood, she had to ask herself who was best to attach herself to, and the guy who made a lot of women smile seemed like a good idea. Plus, we literally spoke the same language, and the few other people who did, like Corum and Brisk and Zar, were on temporary assignment or unavailable.

I also found myself more emotionally available to Nia. I had discovered with Kwool that members of the Tribe shared so much in common that a closeness with another person from the Tribe was easier to reach. Maybe the language, which was not written but was always from the heart, aided this. Feelings, not grammar or spelling, made for a more direct connection. Or maybe there was a genetic component, the members of the tribe had been breeding together for a thousand years, how long did it take for a unique feature to develop?

I put in a half day at work, leaving the house at Noon and returning around 6. Then I went to my home office where I had to catch up on emails from people in the Yucatan expedition and my people in Peru dealing with the Five.

The Five were still recovering from the whipping Monday. They had not been questioned since then, but they knew it was coming, and living in complete isolation was tearing down some defenses. We did not tip our hand about "when" things would start up again, instead we let the thought fester in their minds. Maybe another whipping was coming? They were sullen and uncooperative the first time I talked to them, and as a result, they were whipped, so how would they react the next time they were questioned? To prepare, my people were sorting the paperwork we picked up plus talking to the guards and the lawyer. None of their guards stayed silent after the first time with a long, long drink of water. They were not that type of soldiers and were not paid to keep secrets.

The lawyer was an open book, he did a good job of focusing the lines of questions for when we started on the leaders. As a reward he got to glimpse at his girlfriend Solange, as she was naked in her isolation. Maybe suggestions were made about her body being a temporary reward.

On a happier subject, my future wives were doing a great job in aiding communication by organizing all we had in black and white for everybody to read. I sent them my love and said I was going to comfort their pregnant cousin Nia tonight. They knew her and asked me to say hello.

I also learned that, so far, we had scooped up $10 million in cash and another $8 million in equipment from the Five, and that did not count the drug company, the ship or any real estate. There was a lot more we would get before we were done.

It was 11 when I finally got to sit down in the living room and relax. I was reading the paper when Nia came to me. Her attitude was a little like she felt my pleasuring her was something I had to do, that was the way things worked in the Tribe. But as a local Chief, timing was always at my discretion. Not that I found it objectionable, but our previous times together felt more like a pleasant chore instead of an act of sincere affection.

When she had my attention Nia asked if she should wait in my room or, if I was going to be long, if she should start another chore. Actually, I figured it was time for a mutual attitude adjustment. So suddenly I pulled her down on the couch with me and began kissing her as a lover, passionately with emotion.

She never expected that, but when I started she opened up to it, joining in the passionate tongue play as we merged lovingly together. We spent about 15 minutes there, both of us opening the other's clothing for caresses and affectionate kisses. By then we were both ready to move up to my bedroom.

I had a surprise for Nia. On the mountain, rain is usually cold, with a biting wind. However, Tribal women who move to the US are often delighted with warm water in a shower, it is an unimagined pleasure. When Nia moved into the mansion, Zar had her shower fitted with a "rain" shower head about 12 inches in diameter. Nia loved standing under it, letting the warm water rain on her body, it was pure luxury for her.

Once, on a ride where Nia was driving, in started to rain. (Despite what you may have heard, that does happen in LA.) So Nia told me a story about rain in Peru.

In the rain forest, warm showers were common enough at certain times of the year. Once, when Nia was in the forest near the Colony picking fruit, she and a man she liked emotionally but could never marry were working together when they were caught up in such a warm shower. She ripped her clothes off and together they removed his. Then based on pure spontaneous emotion they made love in the warm rain, the only time she ever really made love. It was one of her favorite and most pleasurable experiences.

In my shower I had a "rain" system that was 6 feet square built into the ceiling. (The previous owner of the mansion was a "plumbing king" so my bathrooms had lots of extras.) Nia did not know about it, but I was about to show her. I had also placed a double-size pad, such as one might use of the beach, on the floor of my shower. The surface was waterproof and, for today's exercise, it was covered with a fine, close-fitted cloth sheet.

When we got to the bedroom we each finished undressing each other. I peeled down her panties and kissed her belly as she stepped out of them and posed for me. When Nia moved towards the bed I stopped her, saying we were not going there now. She glanced at the couch where she immediately imagined I wanted to take her from behind - it was built for that purpose. She was fine with that, but the leg height on the couch didn't seem right. Also, it didn't fit with the mood of our kissing from earlier. So she looked at me with some confusion.

I pointed to the bathroom instead. This was new to Nia.

"My Chief, as Zar suggested I showered before I came to you. Do you want me to wash your body, to use my body to soap you?" It was something I liked, I guess she heard some of the others talking.

I took her hand and led her. "I had another idea in mind." I showed her to the shower, pointed at the pad on the floor, then pointed to the array overhead. She didn't understand until I turned on the water.

Her face lit up in a bright smile. "My Chief, such a wonder you command."

I gestured for her to step in, to feel the light warm rain on her body. "I can change the temperature, and adjust the flow if you like..."

She put her arms out, tilted her head back and spun around and around, looking for all the world like a happy child. "Make it rain hard," she said. So I turned it up until it was a downpour and every inch of her body was soaked. "Now, the lightest drizzle," she said. I made it so, boosting the temperature the slightest bit in the process. "My Chief... if I could mount you like Cynthia did in the car Wednesday I could feel the rain..."

I hoped she would say something like that. I stepped in and reclined on the pad. Her pussy was juicy, and I could see she was wondering if I wanted to eat her first. But I knew that wasn't what she wanted, so with a wave of my hand I invited her to impale herself on my erect cock. The pad was wide enough that there was plenty of room on each side of me for for her knees.

Nia promptly settled her pussy over my cock. Because of our foreplay she was very wet inside. She reached down to hold her entrance open, and once she was ready, she settled her weight to take my cock in. On her first move I got halfway in, she enjoyed the slow penetration. I kept still so it was all under her control.

Holding me at that depth she rotated her hips around, pleasuring her nerves around her pussy with my cock. She was using me, using my body for her own delight, and was positively enchanted with the action. I saw her fingers stroke near her clit, freeing the pleasure button from her folds of flesh. She rose up, keeping just my cockhead inside her body, then leaned forward so my shaft ran along her valley, within the folds, to rub near her clit. I could see the pleasure fill her as we made contact in her play. Then she sat up straight and settled down again, taking me in all the way as her hands reached toward the ceiling and she looked up, this time with her mouth open so she could catch the water as it fell.

Nia looked entirely delighted with the many wonders she was feeling at that moment. Her memories, her dreams and the pleasure of the moment all collided in a pleasure explosion in her mind, I saw the purest excited happiness in her smile. After a few moments she began to move up and down on my shaft, getting another physical stimulus. I'm not sure she was aware of me beyond my cock. Well, I could see and feel her young, sexy body, so I was okay with it.

I said there was no hurry, that I was here to witness her enjoyment because that was one of my greatest pleasures. She should play and experiment as she wished.

She took her time enjoying it all. For the most part she was straight up, posting with her legs while enjoying the rain. But a couple of times she leaned forward, with her hands resting on the center of my chest, on my heart, supporting her weight while changing the angle of penetration. It was a strange place to rest her hands, obviously a flash from a past memory. A few times she settled down flat on my body chest-to-chest because she wanted more kisses, but she could not get much movement this way. When she sat up again her thoughts returned to the car ride, where she saw Cynthia's back in the rear-view mirror. She turned around and showed me her back because Cynthia's looked so good. I told her she did too. However, the feeling wasn't as good for her plus I said I enjoyed watching her breasts shake. So she spun around and showed me her tits bouncing.

"That is how you make your baby a milk shake," I said in the native tongue - except for 'milk shake.' "Until your young one can enjoy it, I will be glad to help you with the good stuff if you need help." She laughed and promised to feed me as I requested when her milk came.

Normally a tribal woman only feeds her breast milk to her child, or her husband. My request said she was special to me, it was another link between us where we each said "you are in my heart."

As soon as I said it she wanted more kisses, the most enthusiastic yet, with added action below, rubbing my cock's shaft along the valley of her pussy, the folds and her clit. It wasn't much movement but to her it was maximum contact.

The first time she got off was after this kissing. The kissing, the words and the physical action had turned her on enough that she wanted me to watch as she performed, taking herself to the heights of pleasure using her fingers as she squeezed my cock tight within her body. I helped by playing with her nipples and handling her breasts. These were not as sensitive as most women are, but it helped. She had her eyes closed, imagining something as she took herself towards her climax in the rain shower.

When she got to the peak she gave a little shiver and crossed one arm across her chest, to hold my hands still against her breasts as she pressed down on my cock and pressed tightly with her hand in her pussy. Her pussy squeezed my shaft inside her body as tight as she ever had. We had reached a higher level of comfort and intimacy with each other, in the tribe's terms "we could sleep in the same cave." That was as close as the tribe got to sharing both physical and emotional love together, with or without being married. It usually applied for a widow and widower who had not been allowed to remarry for whatever reason, but had fallen deeply in love. But sometimes married women developed such a relationship.

She had held herself silent through her climax while the water was running. This was something both the Tribe (especially the scouting parties) and the Colony practiced when they made love "away from the campfire" in the jungle. Jaguars are always hungry. they know good eating when they hear it and they can hear farther than they can see in the thick growth.

When Nia had expended herself in climax she fell forward on me and just asked me to hold her for a few moments, she was still pressing her clit against my shaft along with wrapping up a memory or two. Immersing in the moment she laughed and cried at the same time, I really find that confusing but Marta did it too so I knew how hold her and speak to give Nia concern, comfort and space at the same time. I sensed that there was another memory that she was working with, a memory the shower had awakened of that day in the rain forest with her lover, who would never love her.

Some time later, when Nia had finished and regained the urge to try for a second time, she admitted what was in her mind. "This was wonderful, so much like that day in the rain with my lover, our only time together. I also thought of my night with the Patron, in the dark he was so kind with me, pleasuring my body with all his strength. Also, I carry regrets for my poor husband, he never touched me the way my lover did... or you did my Chief. I held my deepest feeling away from him. But you should know our spark has not yet grown to a flame. I am sorry that I was someplace else in my mind while I was enjoying your cock."

I gave a chuckle. "With all my women I am the last person to be upset at such thoughts. I am sure that every woman in the tribe has had thoughts of loving on somebody besides the one she is with. The word is 'unrequited' in English. It is a common theme in certain stories. There is a song, 'Love The One You're With'."

"Unrequited... I know we have a tribal word but I never learned it. It is interesting to me that people with such differences, a US singer and a poor Peruvian indian, can know the same feelings. Still, I thank you for allowing me the short journey to another place in my mind while I was... while I should have been focused on my Chief's manhood. Could you stop the rain for a moment - without moving?"

The remote was in reach, it took but a moment.

As soon as the shower stopped Nia removed herself from my cock. I was down to about 80%, because of the lack of movement after her climax. She immediately took my cock in her mouth and began to ply her lips and tongue on my shaft.

She had improved her moves since last time, and it was pretty clear she was enjoying the taste. "Somebody has been taking lessons I see."

Nia nodded her head. "I know you like it, so I got some help. I confess, I have also developed a taste for my own juices..." she sucked me for a few moments. "Some of the training was with toys that were wet from me. Cynthia and I use one molded from you. Li taught us both so much." Well, Li was the best I knew.

Nia went back to getting me ready, taking my shaft to 100%. It didn't take long, but with her small mouth it looked like a struggle.

When I suggested that I also like her juices, she said that was nice, but she did not want to be distracted in serving me that way right now - her own pleasure was a powerful distraction that she wanted to set aside for a moment. She was anxious to resume the mood and the pleasure of penetration.

Translation: she wanted my seed inside of her and did not know how long she had.

It was only moments before she was back in position, impaled on my cock, posting up and down with a will. "Now I am just for you my Chief. Enjoy my body... please. I want to wrap myself in the memory of feeling you spurting inside... filling me... as I go to sleep tonight."

"If you want a reminder in the night, all you need do is turn over. I do not intend to let you sleep apart for me tonight."

"I did not want to assume... it will be twice as nice. If you get the urge, any urge, please..."

To her delight I turned on the rain again, it was light and was not a distraction, but it also touched a good physical feeling inside her, like a caress.

We both made pretty good progress. Since I could not eat her peach I insisted on some more kisses from her lips while they were still wet with her juices. She bent forward giggling and held still for that, she knew I wanted to treat her mouth like a pussy I was eating indecently. When her pussy taste was gone from her lips she was back up and moving her bottom aggressively to get both of us off.

At one point she had a hand playing with her breasts and the other hand holding the small bulge in her belly. "I have a fantasy I want to share with you," she said. This was crossing another line, bringing us to another level of intimacy. Women of the mountain do NOT speak their sexual fantasies easily, especially to men. In this sense they are far more inhibited than US women.

"It involves the baby. I really appreciate that you will send me to Detroit for delivery, women in my line have died in childbirth, and we sometimes are premature... it probably is because of our small frame. My maternal grandmother was an Amazon orphan brought to the tribe, and her people were small."

I knew about these issues, both her mother and maternal grandmother died in childbirth on the mountain, their second child and first son in both cases. Nia's maternal grandmother was discovered by a tribal scouting party in the river, hundreds of miles from the mountain. She was a 6 year old child, cast out from her own tribe because she was such a willful child. Her scars marked her birth tribe and when my people inquired they were told her parents had died, hunting or fighting, and none of her relatives would keep her. The tribe members questioned really did not want to discuss it, especially with people who were, on average, eight inches taller than they were.

Once on the mountain her grandmother never really adjusted to the altitude, but our tribe appreciated her spirit and toughness at surviving alone when her tribe set her adrift. At only 6 years old she had survived over three months in the jungle without help. She knew good water and she could feed herself in the jungle. She also made friends with the howlers... as much as anyone could. For a child of her age these were all accomplishments that spoke well of her spirit, so my people took her up the mountain, raised her to adulthood, and married her off to a widower to add her genes to the Tribe. While the girl found in the forest died giving birth to her son, both her children survived. The first child was Nia's mother. Nia's uncle also married and produced strong children.

1...45678...10