Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

Red posted because not many people knew her. Her head shot was very good and artistic, taken by Phil. The body shot showed her nude, a side shot with just enough of a turn to hide her nipples, but showing her sideboob and the cheeks of her bottom. It was shot from the side with the stump, emphasizing what was missing. There was a sex wedge on the floor. "I lost much of my leg to a shark before the first time I had sex. Without a leg doggie-style sex has always eluded me. But with help that changed on my wedding night. So Phil and I have a special 'thank-you' to some special friends." This implied a wedding night with company, and suggested that as a couple they were open to more of the same.

-

Corky Garvey was 18 and less than a year into a semi-arranged marriage with Ed Garvey, (a well-regarded partner) around twice her age. They were third-cousins. Because of her age (our group "virgin" Betty Jo Church was younger by a few months), Corky figured to command a high price at auction. She chose to advertise with a body shot in a tiny outfit that might put her over the top. It was a thong bikini, shot from the rear with her torso and neck turned so her face was smiling at the camera. The thong bottom was just a thin string up her crack and a nearly invisible fishing line around the waist. Her pert breasts were small (B-cup), but the sideboob showed her fishing line top holding what looked like a large pastie over her nipple. Her smile was priceless. "I was a virgin before I married last December. Outside of my husband the only men I have known - they were all wonderful - were the law partners I was with at the 6 monthly socials which I have attended earlier this year. I have enjoyed the socials with overnights a great deal. I look forward to a first time with multiple lawyers, a few wives and maybe one of the service girls I have heard so much word-of-mouth about. I understand the sex will start in public where my husband of less than a year can watch me get... BONUS!"

-

"Little Egypt" was a mystery post, Barnes was not talking but he had to approve it. Sam and Red knew but did not want to identify her to me. The comment (lyrics from the song) read, "Little Egypt came out strutting wearing nuttin' but a button and a bow... or so Elvis says. I have been waiting since I was about 8 to strut this character in public. I like dancing, both vertical and horizontal, so I am strutting to the block hoping to dance with your team and singing out when you hit my high notes." The woman in the photo had a curvy figure with the hip thrown to one side and the shoulders thrown the other way, like a dancer. She was actually wearing a button and a bow. The button was roughly the size of a silver dollar and was affixed low on her pubic mound so it concealed her slit from the camera. You could not tell how it was attached, if it was glued or attached to a string that ran through the valley of her pussy or what. There was something that sparkled in her navel. Then there was the bow, looking like it was made from 2-inch wide red ribbon. It was folded like a giant Victorian bow tie, there was the loop around her neck to hold it in the middle of her chest, then two wide bows barely covered her nipples, with the two ends sticking down. I thought of a Christmas decoration. Most of her face below her eyes was hidden by a red veil that looked like strings of hanging beads, it stretched from ear to ear. On top of her head was a wig of blond hair worn up. Her eyes - one blue, the other brown - were heavily made up with dark outliner and eye shadow, they attracted the gaze but made her hard to recognize. If anyone did recognize her they were not talking. From the description I gathered this was what we would get on the block. When she got to her winning team she claimed that she expected to do the "hoochie - kootchie real slow."

-

Bonnie Richards was married to Fred, who has the highest contribution to profit in the firm due to his porno, megachurch and first amendment clients. (Strange bedfellows.) Fred is in his 50's but he gets a new wife every 10 years. It is all amiable, each wife recruits and has to approve of her younger replacement. At his age Fred declined to be on a team but wife #3, the 26-year old named Bonnie, was willing to play. She had a history. When Bonnie was 18 and 19 she was a full XXX actress, then she switched to behind-the-camera work until she retired at 22 to work full-time getting married to Fred. Bonnie was the first wife to sign up years ago when Barnes first suggested the wife exchange. For the auction she submitted basic bikini pictures, but her description included her screen names and references to her best XXX work, which included one scene where she was made watertight by three monster cocks. Another film, supposedly her first, showed her pulling a gang-bang with a hundred guys, where her two older sisters fluffed the guys waiting on deck for their shot.

-

After seeing some of the postings, Abril wanted to put something up, so she got Rose Barnes to do a joint picture even if they were going to the block individually. They convinced David it should be allowed because the Church girls had posted their 2-girl suggestive picture showing them together, and Rose wanted to show she was also willing to do FF. The picture was taken and posted Saturday, a week before the auction. Unknown to me at the time, the picture was taken by a relative of Amy who was a professional at lighting and camera work.

Both girls had been oiled then sprayed with water, the droplets really beaded up on their flesh. Abril's feet were straight on to the camera, and her tiny red thong bikini bottom accented her hips and belly, which were great by any standards. The top of the bikini was around her neck, the back was unhooked so it was hanging between her breasts. Rose was next to Abril and in the foreground, wearing a tiny bright blue thong, standing with her butt towards the camera. She was topless. Rose's upper body was turned towards Abril. Abril's upper body was turned toward Rose. Their two breasts made contact, they were pressed together so the nipples were buried in soft flesh and hence not visible in the shot. With Abril's torso rotated her other breast was in semi-profile. The breast was wet, and Rose's hand looked like she had just pressed a small square of white tissue against Abril's breast. The single layer of thin wet tissue gave an enhanced wet t-shirt look that was hotter than naked flesh would be. Abril's breast was very large and pert, outlined in white with the bikini top contrasting in the background, and with the erect nipple standing out, it looked magnificent. Abril's face looked toward Rose with a "closed-eyes, in ecstasy" expression that said she was just short of orgasm. Rose's face was glancing towards the camera, looking like she had been caught with a hand in the cookie jar. They posted it with just a one word comment, "Oops!"

It really was a great picture, professionally shot, the best in the lot. The concept was unique, powerful, and the professional details made it a class of its own. I'm sure it boosted the bids for both. In fact, some of the wives referenced the Abril/Rose picture when they suggested a female or a mixed team for the auction.

-

Jennie was the longest-serving of the service girls, and she was well known as the favorite choice of David Barnes. She was blond, thin and curvy, looking like a classic centerfold from a men's magazine. Her face was not exactly glamorous, her lower jaw was slightly too large for the rest of her face, but nobody would call her unattractive. Virtually every lawyer in the firm had enjoyed her oral services while she was naked in their office. Her picture was shot from behind her, rotated about 45 degrees, showing her on her knees. A ribbon, about an inch wide, was draped over her shoulder and hung down her back, positioned to conceal her butt crack and was just long enough to do the job. In front of Jennie was a naked woman with her legs spread very wide. Jennie's head was hiding the woman's crotch. The picture was cropped at the top to show only the bottom of the guest woman's breasts, the side was cropped to hide her legs below the knees. Jennie's face was turned towards the camera, smiling, decorated with a couple of lipstick kisses and what looked like a large, fresh facial. The comment talked about Jennie being a professional at making men and women feel very good in all kinds of ways, ending with, the phrase "Y'all cum hear!"

-

Team Discussion

My team consisted of Phil Townes, Kick Howard and Billy Buffalo. We met in our meeting room and, after checking over the ads one last time, started to list what women we wanted to bid for serving our pleasure tomorrow night. We were all partners, married with wives in the pool (no wife-substitutes among us), and we figured our ratings for merit got us a high number of shekels.

At this point we did not know how many shekels we had, how many shekels were in the pool, or the order of the women coming up to the block. Phil thought the order would be independent of potential value, asking, "Who would take the job of assigning a ranking to our wives? There is no way to win doing that. So they will probably use some objective formula."

Since we didn't have the budget information, we decided to simplify the list and start from there.

We quickly divided the list into two groups, the women who would draw high (top 10) bids and the women who would be "value-priced" in our estimation. For this we were thinking in terms of all the teams and what they would want. We had a pretty good consensus on the 15 women who we thought might draw "top 10" bids. For 6 of the women, including Abril, Red, the Churches and a few others we were all agreed. There was less agreement on #7 to #15, for instance we were unsure how Rose, Jessica, Janet Howard, Lil Egypt, and some of the service girls might, or might not draw some interest. In this range a lot depended on the order of the women on the block, since those who went up early were likely to draw higher bids from full wallets. Of course, we could be wrong, if some top girls came later some teams could "save their shekels" and wind up losing a bidding war. However, after those 15, were were pretty sure the rest of the women would be value-priced.

Next came the question of who we wanted from the top 15. We each wrote down four names we wanted the most. Rose Barnes was on every list. Jessica Stern was on three of the four lists, so these were priorities. Corky, Bonnie and Lil Egypt were on two lists each. We asked if anyone wanted to make a change in these top picks and they were all okay with what we had for top targets.

After that we looked at the value-priced asking for both positive and negatives. We also talked about getting only three women (Yes, if they were all in our top 5) or maybe five women if we had the funds because we fell short on our top choices. That seemed a bad idea, a last resort.

We should have realized that their would be minimum bids, fixed increments, and a rule for ties, since the object here was supposed to be a "fun allocation" not an "aggressive bidding game."

Towards the end Billy mused, "I wonder if next time, the women will bid for us?" That turned out to be a very insightful remark.

In the value-priced area we listed 10 as "better than okay" and 5 more as "okay." Except for the two older Church girls there was nobody we actually didn't want, although all the service girls were rated pretty low. With the information we had that was really as far as we could get, so we called it a night and went back to our wives.

Abril was super pleased that my team had all picked her as a top bid, even if we could not bid on her. She was so pleased that she suggested a "team party" for Sunday. Then I pointed out that, whoever paid a high price for her, was likely to want "their money's worth" from her fine body. She would probably need extra sleep before and after Saturday night. She grumped a bit at that until I reminded her "It was the price of being desirable." That made it okay.

As was customary we conserved our sexual energy for the next night, just like we did after the June social, and all the other socials before.

-

1...5678910