Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to make sure things are best for both you and the baby. There will continue to be frequent doctor visits. In the US, many things that kill at childbirth on the mountain are handled routinely."

"But what I want to share is something different, a sexual fantasy. I know, childbirth, especially for a first child is hard and the opposite of sexy. But I have not crossed that river yet, and I think of sex and babies often. I still associate my child with the pleasure of sex, maybe because of the spirit of my husband, who I did not love, but our last sex was was so good for both of us, it might have lit the spark of love. Is it strange that I love the man more now that he is dead? I liked him some when he was alive, but not as a friend, or a man I loved."

It was a common enough story in a tribe where marriage is arranged, and the council must always look to the future in making the matches. "No, not at all," I answered. "The bad fades quickly, the good grows, it is the way we are all wired."

"Wired is a term that is a stranger to the Tribe, but living here I see the sense of it. To return, my fantasy is that I am with you when I give birth. I am in this position, only with your staff in my back place... my ass. The feeling there... it distracts be from the pain of childbirth." I knew Nia had taken to anal sex quickly when she came off the mountain, she asked Marta to teach her and her husband the act. When I took her to the prison she used both holes with Tony and Rojas, so each got a clean hole for their cock. She did not fuss at all mounting Rojas with her ass, she considered it an extra pleasure she could offer.

She continued. "I start to deliver the child while I am like that, and the baby comes out of me onto your belly as you cum into my ass. I think this shower is part of what makes this fantasy in my mind, with the shower washing the baby, and giving him a first thrill, as you tie the chord and give him to me. Then you hold me like a husband as I feed my child his first milk from my breasts."

I had to think a moment. "Sometimes sex and pain can work together for some people, some of the machines I have downstairs are proof of that. But childbirth, as you say, is hard, and labor may be long. I have heard it gets easier with more children."

It took more than five minutes, but less than ten, of her posting up and down on me before she sensed from my hands and my tension that I was close to a climax. She closed her eyes, commanded her body's excitement, and began the mantra of countdown for us. Like when I was with Kwool it put us in synch as she moved up and down, bringing me closer and closer to my climax, and to her as a woman.

We stayed together until the end started, then I went to the tribal tongue again. "Take it little mama... feel that... hold the thought to make the memory... take my cum into your sweet belly," I said. On cue she pressed her body on me, taking my cock deep for my first spurt into her body. I felt her pussy respond, a stronger and more physical climax than she had before, because for this one Nia was all here, 100% focused on my cock. Both of us moaned as I spurted again and again inside her pussy. That felt good for both of us so we kept it up for a time.

When that was done we relaxed, resting under the soft warm rain, before we got up and started to dry off. I had tripped something in her, something emotional that made it hard for her to let go of me.

Short-term it did the same for me. I knew the feeling would be gone when the sun came up, but for tonight we were both closer and linked emotionally.

As we left the bathroom she wasn't sure if we were done with sex for the night, I had told her she would sleep in my bed, but I could be done, or I might have somebody else join us in bed.

As I held her hand and pulled her to my bed I saw how bright her smile had become, she was becoming attached to me, not as a lover or husband, but as her Chief-lover. For the Tribe that was a special relationship, some women were more "in love" with her chief than the husband the council ordered her to marry, and I was her loving Chief. (Think about it, ALL the cheerleaders love the QB even if they have boyfriends. Leadership and charisma is usually a package for some of us.) Admittedly, Chief-lovering women never had to fight with the Chief about chores, bringing in the water, taking out the garbage, watching the kids while they go out to fuck somebody, and other such things, while with regular full-time husbands there was usually some items of friction.

Once we were in bed she could not stop giving me little kisses all over my face and chest as she whispered sweet phrases of endearment in the Tribal tongue. It was nice, but after a time I had to get her to settle down and go to sleep.

Her last comment I could recall was a request that the first one awake should wake, "and enjoy" the other. She knew that I usually did not sleep as long as most, and one of my other women probably mentioned that waking up "hard" was my usual routine, especially when sharing the bed with a woman. I blame pheromones.

-

I woke up roughly three hours later to find my cock in Nia's mouth. She wasn't sucking or licking it with any strength, she was just "playing," holding the head in her lips and lightly touching it with her tongue. Since her training in Detroit, she had no issue with cocks that might be a little messy from sex, and in fact she really liked her own juices on a cock.

The first thing I said was, "I thought I was dreaming. It was a nice dream, it got me aroused a little."

She took her mouth off for a second. "Yes, I noticed that, if was very nice to arouse you without waking you with a start. You can go back to sleep if you want to. If you need me to stop I will... but I would prefer to finish this with a mouthful of your cream if I could. That is all, you don't have to do anything." She took my cockhead back in and gave a little more contact.

"Well, this is nice. But I don't feel right about it, you aren't getting pleasu..."

"Oh yes I am... The thrill of accomplishment. I'm going to get a nice mouthful or two for myself. I am eating for two these days, and you must know your stuff is good and nutritious. You talked about a milk shake before... call this a quid pro quid. Maybe a 'ball-spurt?' Please, can I have this? I really want it my way."

I wasn't going to argue with her, she knew what she wanted, and a good leader provides for his people, I read that somewhere. (Was it in "The Prince?" Or maybe the other one?) In any event, I found it easy to drift off to something that was like sleep, but not quite. At one point she was humming a tune with my cock in her mouth, it was something Marta used to sing to me as a child. But Nia's arrangement was much nicer.

Nia was in no hurry, but she was effective and enjoyed taking her time. Eventually she accomplished what she wanted and I gave it up to her. I was aware but kept my eyes closed and kept my mind just under the blanket of sleep, so it was more a dream than anything. I felt the spurts as she sucked them out of me, it occurred to me that my cock was a milk-shake straw to my balls for her pleasure and nourishment. It felt like there were a lot of spurts, but time is funny when you are dreaming. It was different, there was no strength or compulsion in the way she worked me, just light touches on the shaft and her tongue playing with the tip of my cock. Plus sucking, a light but delightful sucking.

-

When I woke again - I really didn't know how long it had been - I was suddenly hungry for a milk shake and good hot sandwich. Surprisingly, since arriving in the the US Nia had had enjoyed hamburgers and fries, but always with a soft drink. She was missing out on milk shakes. So while it was still dark we took off in the Crown Vic for my favorite late-late night drive-in.

It has a name, but nobody uses that. On the street it was called "Rick's Place" (from Casablanca) or "Fonzie's" depending. It had a reputation among the late-night crowd as the best drive in located west of the Rockies. Also the most expensive. I stopped by often during my time working for Toad, when I made deliveries to the rich and famous of LA.

The drive-in was neutral ground, no weapons, drugs or exchanges were allowed in the building's tiny customer area, it was a safe place to meet to set a meeting where people might settle desires or differences. The cops respected the civility of the building, although they were known to follow customers leaving the lot, sometimes giving folks a festive light show in the process.

The food was beyond great. I ordered a beef sandwich (thin sliced brisket) a fish sandwich (salmon filet - no breading on the fish), double onion rings (thick onions with thin breading) and two milk shakes, chocolate and strawberry. I paid with a C-note and a couple of sawbucks, which just covered it. The food was great but it was very expensive.

Nia and I split everything, although I would not say it was a fair split, since she took advantage of a head start. Well, once she started she could not help herself. I got at least a bite of each sandwich and a few onion rings.

The food had nothing in common with an ordinary hamburger joint, and Nia could not believe how good it was 24-hours a day. But I explained that this was their busy time of day.

The milk shakes changed her world view, the new experience left her without words in either language. She liked everything so much that she took the "eat for two" thing seriously and ate most of everything. As we drove back home she fell asleep after the big meal. She managed to make it from the car to the elevator, but insisted that I had to undress her because she was too sleepy to figure out which buttons to open first. She wanted me to open her clothes with a extra helping of kisses whenever some skin was revealed. It was no hardship, we both had fun.

In bed she wrapped her arms around me a little stronger than usual and would not let go.

A few hours later the sun was up. I was up soon after. She insisted that my morning erection not go to waste, but she confessed that she was still very tired, and in fact she didn't even want to turn over from her belly onto her back.

"Can you lift your leg on either side? Not lift it into the air, just raise your knee on the bed and turn your sweet little butt a little." Making this move exposed her pussy and gave me access to enjoy her one more time before I got ready to work. I had to do a little finger work in her pussy to open her up, spread her lips and let the juices flow out. She was very pleased that all she had to do was rest there while I got her ready.

"I'm sleeping for two you know," she said, "I have it on good authority."

"So I understand. I will give you something nice to dream about," I said as I was poised to put my cock into her. I slipped in.

"Owwww... how nice that feels... could you take it out and put in in again?"

This was not an onerous request, so I did what she asked. It did feel good to put my body into her body. This time I took in the view.

Nia did not have a spectacular slim curvy figure, like most women from the tribe it was heavy by LA standard. She was nice but fell short of all my regulars. She did have largish breasts, they came in early and grew. Also, Nia never wore a bra, in fact she had never seen a bra until she and her husband arrived in Detroit less than a year ago. By the time Marta got her into something that fit her breasts were floppy before their time. From where I was behind her I could see one of them next to her ribs like a bag of flesh. Well, older women and sagging breasts have never been a turn-off for a pervert like me.

I straddled her extended leg and moved my cock into her body a third time, with me on top, in a side-rear entry. In the process I wrapped my arms around her, cupping her tits and hugging her tight.

"Oh my Chief, I feel so good wrapped in your arms so completely as you enter my body. Please, use me for your pleasure... it would be so good to feel you pulse as you fill me again."

I explained that this position was good for pregnant women in later stages, so she needed to learn it and make sure she taught it to any other men she had.

"I don't seem to have any other men right now," she said.

"What about Rojas? You see him twice a month, don't you?"

"Well... three times a month... as he is from the Colony I wasn't sure if you knew about that. It is not a sure thing, his duty hours and mine often cause problems."

"Also Corum and Brisk visit you... Do you give them a choice?"

"Actually... I visit them, I tell them it is like we are still on the mountain and that they can put off sleeping a little longer. Sometimes I drag them both to my bed. The brothers work well together. But again, duty hours, your tribe members are spread pretty thin."

Yes, that was true, my most trustworthy people were all spread pretty thin.

"I am glad to hear that you see them. What about Qwit?"

"I only had him once. He really likes Samantha and tries to keep her happy."

"I understand he has moved in with her... but still attends ALL his duties. It sounds like you have a couple of other men to teach. There must be others in Detroit."

"I guess you are right... you feel so good... Please, stop a minute and hold me tight." I did as she asked, she was awake, but just barely, I made a mental note to talk to Zar about giving her more time sleeping. I really needed one or two more Tribe members based at my house.

"My Chief?"

"Yes, sweet cousin."

"I am tired... but I want... could you give me your stuff without my count so I can sleep? Please? Just, have your way... fire when ready... I'm sure I will enjoy it."

She was asking me to masturbate with her pussy. It was not my usual way to end an overnight with somebody, but I could tell Nia meant it. I just had to shift a little to get the most out of each stroke. Looking down on her delicious pregnant body, feeling and seeing my cock working in and out of her, working at my own pace without my usual concern for her, it did not take too long before I relieved my desires into her, jerking off into her pussy. When I spurted my cum into her she moaned, like a good dream.

When I was done I started to pull out. She thanked me, she liked to be able to feel a man finish enjoying himself in her body. She told me a short story. Her grandmother had been cast out to die by her own people and rescued by my people, so before the grandmother died she taught her daughter to be grateful to the tribe for everything, and if thanking a member of the tribe was this easy, then they owed it to us. Nia's mother taught her the same lesson.

(Both women died when their second child was born. They had a premonition beforehand so they taught the lesson to their young daughter.)

I said that she was not to teach that lesson to her children, she and they were full members of the tribe so there was no need to thank anybody for the rights their birth granted them, this pleasure was to be shared between all my cousins so both enjoyed what was given freely.

I got ready for work and as I left my room Nia was smiling as she slept.

I spent 10 hours at work Sunday and at the end of the day my next brief was over half done. But after the last few days, I really felt no need to take a break with a service girl.

-

Chapter 57. Mixed Couple

Monday August 25, 2008

A Beach Near LA

Phil Townes and Red (Ariel Millavich) got married between my ceremony with Abril and the extended weekend. Since one worked at the law firm and the other worked at the computer service company, I called it a "mixed marriage." Their pillow talk after the law firm collapsed seemed like a potential problem to me.

Red and Phil met as competitive surfers when they were on the California circuit as teenagers. Besides California they won contests in Hawaii and Australia. As surfers they were friends, but the age difference, "friend zone" and roving eyes for local talent kept them from getting too involved physically.

As a teenager, Red lost a leg (above the knee) feeding a poor, naked, hungry, homeless shark, who probably thought he was getting some rich seal blubber, off a beach in Oz. (Have you ever heard of a wealthy, well-dressed shark? No? I rest my case.) Unlike a shark, Red had the support of her well-to-do family and she was not going to give up the thrill of the surf so she took up the sea kayak, and was back to riding the waves until she was 18. (Talking about families, did you know that some sharks practice cannibalism on their siblings before they are born? No wonder they are pissed off. Maybe I watched too much Nature channel.)

When Red graduated from high school she pivoted her interests, getting into computers with the same intensity that she put into surfing. Her parents were overjoyed with the step away from childhood. Red spent time taking courses at two universities simultaneously (they don't cross-check), she was not really working for a degree but getting as many deep technical courses as she could because she was so into it. Almost immediately she began to hire herself out as a programmer for the new web. (It was before the turn of the century, so the web really was new.) As a geek she met Sam (Red stood out) and when I started the computer service firm in May 2008 she was Sam's first hire as her #2 for both computer work and managing staff. Sam actually had a deal in place with Red before I gave Samantha the word, she knew where I was headed and wanted to hit the ground running.

Meanwhile, in May of 2007 law school grad Phil was on track to become a partner with the law firm until his fiancee was killed in an auto accident. That sent his world tumbling. The partners were sympathetic but the rules allowed only married men to become partners and frankly, there were a number of partners who were looking for a excuse to keep the firm small so as not to dilute their share of the profits. This loss of a promotion Phil had earned was on top of his personal trauma from the loss of the woman he loved. So Phil took a break from the law firm and went another way for a time. He wondered if it was really an accident or something else, because the other driver met with a fatal accident in custody.

Part of the change under the surface had to do with attachment to just one person and the "straight and narrow" path, Phil sincerely felt both concepts had failed him. Most people suspected the time off involved a surfboard, and that was the impression Phil nurtured. But that was a false front. Instead, for a time he became a different man, with a driven personality looking for some answers. He found something like what he wanted, but there was a price that had to be paid. Like most amateurs, Phil made mistakes.

When he came back to LA Phil deflected all questions on the "gap period," it was like he fell off the world for a time, then suddenly reappeared in his lawyer outfit again. He looked and sounded unchanged, like he had worked through his loss.

David Barnes was always sure Phil would snap back so he left Phil's office untouched during the break.

Now Phil was back at the law firm and was an outstanding lawyer. He thrived on overwork (until Red reappeared). Barnes knew Phil was wasted as an associate, plus the loss of so many partners was creating a critical situation at the firm.

As it happened, Phil had a picture from his teen years in his office, and the picture showed Red in the background. This became known to both CEOs. They asked a few questions of the pair, discovered the connection was still intact, and tried to play matchmakers. Or maybe they tried to "light a match," given the tactics they used to get the two together. Both CEOs expected to gain some advantage from one of "their people" being married to somebody in the other firm.