Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.6

Story Info
Sex and emotions evolve leading up to the auction + orgy.
35.8k words
4.65
4.5k
4

Part 30 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not Quite A White Night Vol. 4.6

By LolaPaul49

Romance Before The Auction

Note the change in the title format, this follows Vol. 4.5 of "Not Quite A White Knight," subtitled "Peru Takedown."

Typo: Vol. 3 Chapter 28. Quick Court Action should have been dated Thursday August 7, 2008.

-

Back in LA after using a clever ploy and brilliant execution to get the Five to step into a metal box, our hero faces a domestic workload leading up to the auction where Abril will lend her body to the team that can offer the highest price for the night to pleasure her.

Chapters include:

Chapter 51. Coming Into Los Angeles - A surprise waits at the airport. Best car ride ever.

Chapter 52. Water Rights Meeting - Short but critical. Big bucks earned all around.

Chapter 53. An Indecent Proposal - Details about the social fun and games.

Chapter 54. A Talk With Amy - Moving her career in a new direction.

Chapter 55. Abril's New Attitude - She is starting to feel married.

Chapter 56. Tribal Intimacy - A night with Nia gets emotional.

Chapter 57. Mixed Couple - Our hero has concerns about their pillow talk.

Chapter 58. Partners Meeting - Short but critical. Getting into the "Et tu Brute" position.

Chapter 59. Popes Under Pressure - They love each other, but the "like" is running low.

Chapter 60. Advertising - Team talks over samples of what the women will offer.

Chapters 51, 55 and 56 involve one-on-one activities. Chapters 53 and 60 talk about the upcoming "auction, orgy, overnight law firm social" that will include the public and group sex the words suggest. In addition to the partner's wives, associate lawyers and some service girls will be invited to participate.

-

Chapter 51. Coming Into Los Angeles

Wednesday Morning August 20, 2008, touchdown at 7:04 AM

Van Nuys Airport, LA

The red-eye return flight from Peru to LA was long and boring, but in the private plane I was able to get some low-quality sleep.

At the airport, Nia was waiting for me with the Town Car. There were two other vans, one to take the Detroit gang to Bob Hope Airport for the flight home (Van Nuys is almost exclusively noncommercial but Bob Hope Airport is on the next expressway over) and the second to take the the locals to their homes. Because I had to work today I arranged for the Lincoln. Zar trusted Nia to make these "drive in heavy traffic then wait" trips.

Based on recent events I expected to find Li or Abril (or both), wearing just a diamond ring, waiting for me in the back seat. So I was surprised but not disappointed to find Cynthia there instead. As soon as I got in she was all over me with kisses, hugs and eager hands. Between Chronis, her family trip to the Bay area to see her sister, and then my wedding, we had not shared enough "alone and naked" time together since Tony came in. She said I was overdue and she intended to start collecting "creamy white" interest right away.

I didn't argue, it would not do any good. So I took my medicine with a little sugar.

Cynthia greeted me wearing a short skimpy dress with six buttons down the front. That means it unbuttoned down the front, and she didn't really need it. Mutual effort had the dress wide open in about 15 seconds, revealing what was underneath - just sweet young baby-mama, about 14 weeks along and horny. It seemed that no bra or panties fit any more.

I knew what came first, I paid proper reverence and appreciation to her belly where my child was growing. Cynthia's open dress allowed me to lavish plenty of kisses on her lower belly while Nia navigated smoothly through traffic on city streets.

"How much time do we have?" Cynthia asked as she basked in my attention.

Such a simple collection of words, it framed one of the deepest of philosophical questions, a question that we could never answer. Asking the question defined self-awareness, the border between man and the lower forms, the essence of sentience. Well, I have a deep education that took a philosophical bend at one time. I wondered if a lack of some normal emotions meant I had evolved. But no, I was just a psychopath who made the effort to fit in well so I didn't scare the girls off.

Cynthia didn't mean it like that. She had a public education in LA where students and teachers responded to a bell like Pavlov's dogs. Philosophy books remain on the shelf, looking profound while gathering dust.

Thinking of self-awareness I was suddenly self-aware of my hunger for a ring of dough that was, at this very minute, floating down a river of bubbling hot oil. I knew better than to mention that to Cynthia. Instead I said a word to Nia in our native tongue. Nia flashed me a smile because she knew what it meant. We all have hungers.

I considered Cynthia's question as she intended it, how much time did she have to enjoy my attentions? This time of day we would be lucky to get home by 8:30 AM. I had to shower, change, and get to the office. Some of those things could be done with company. My meeting on the water rights brief was at 2:00 PM but I could not walk in cold. I had to be out of the house by 10:30 at the latest, so I could read a virtual stack of emails that were waiting from my readers so I could check any significant points they mentioned. I knew that, no matter what, the only meaningful question raised would be the last one I read - it was funny how life worked that way. Once at work I was sure I would be there late, I was done with this job so I would be starting on whatever project was next.

"I will never have enough time to love up your body as much as you deserve," I said. "Plus I imagine Abril and Li..."

"News flash: Li in taking some hours at work to make up for your naughty wedding weekend. Abril is at work, she has become very conscientious lately, plus you know security is running overtime. She will be all over your body tonight, that car you gave her was life-changing. She is driving it with instruction by everyone, actually listening to them. I guess that means we have some time to talk and fuck now, and maybe we can share a quickie in the shower?"

"You deserve more... but things have been busy lately... so I guess that works."

This led to more kissing and hugging with her wiggling out of her inconsequential dress as we drove towards the expressway. As I requested, Nia stopped at the closest drive-thru donut shop. The Town Car has dark tinting on the back windows so the minimum wage types at the pickup window probably could not see much of Cynthia's sweet naked body when Nia picked up my sugar fix at the drive-up.

As for Cynthia, my fingers found her pussy very wet and and her sex drive all wound up. With my kisses and one hand teasing her nipples my fingers worked inside her. She clung to me with her legs spread for access and she made happy, satisfied throat noises as she got off on my warmup finger moves quicker then either of us expected.

"Oh yes... you touch me there... right there... so good... yes YESS OHHHH!"

As she finished her fireworks Nia distinctly said "that is one." Cynthia giggled like Nia had stuck her with a giggle-shock stick.

I knew that was just for starters.

One very quick finger-fuck wasn't enough for my young baby-mama. After her first climax she pointed out three places where I could keep my lips busy; her nipples plumped up nice with a little attention and she was voracious when our lips met. Down below her hands were eager to get my pants open. When she got my cock out I slipped forward on the seat as Cynthia, kneeling on the seat, straddled my legs and slipped her wonderful eager wet pussy all around and down on my cock. She was sitting on top of me, completely naked, posting up and down, fucking while enjoying the view out the back window. To think, in mid-May she had been a complete virgin when Abril brought her to me as a tease.

Once Cynthia finished her initial frenzy of copulatory joy she settled into position. Her nipples were right in front of my face, demanding attention. I gave her nipples the attention she wanted.

In the rearview mirror Nia could see Cynthia's naked back, all the way down to where my cock was sliding in and out of Cynthia's body as she merrily fucked up and down. Mostly Nia kept her eyes focused on the road during the episode, she really was a good driver. Still, I could see Nia's laughing eyes clearly when they glanced in the oversized rear-view mirror. She was a natural voyeur enjoying all that was going on in the back seat. All the Tribe's indians were raised that way. I did not know it at the time, but Nia and Cynthia had a deal where Nia was owed a climax from Cynthia for every time I got Cynthia off before I left for work - any way I did it. Fair is fair.

Driving down the access roads, slipping up the entry ramp to the I-5, and accelerating towards home, Cynthia's body rose and fell on my cock as she worked up her second climax. She knew exactly how long the drive would take, and she worked the timing just right to get off at the next full stop when we got to the end of our exit ramp.

She loved having her way with me, having her sex fix on the freeway while surrounded by other cars. With an audience in the driver's seat.

Despite the time of day we were able to keep a steady pace, slowing below 40 only once. Nia was a sorceress at keeping the long car in the lane that was moving.

We turned onto the exit ramp exactly on cue and at the first stop Cynthia had her special moment of ecstasy on my cock. This time she also made sure I obliged her desires by filling her pussy with a happy creamy mess at the same time. She was essentially silent, so as not to disturb Nia as she navigated the 270 degree ramp, but she had to gasp in my ear, "Yes... YES... YES!" as I jetted my cum into her pregnant body the moment the car stopped.

Nia whispered her reminder softly, "Two."

When I was done, and Cynthia was done, Sin-Sin turned her head for a quick comment to Nia. "You are a little piggy for my wicked tongue, aren't you?"

Nia replied, "Yes, mama. For your tongue and your fingers and your skinny body to hold and love up and down and all around."

Cynthia was a little breathless as she looked at me and said, "Damn, that girl has a mouth on her, she almost earned another bingo with that comment." She meant it, I could see it in her eyes where Sin-Sin was hiding in the shadow, waiting to devour Nia's snatch later.

When we were done Cynthia rested a moment while our lips met and parted. I was still hard enough, so she reaching down to her clit where she stretched her pleasure a bit longer while she could. I could feel her body as she summoned the aftershocks to build like magic. A mile later, as we braked for another stop light, she released the energy, I felt it flow through her like a pure happiness right up to the moment where her pussy spat my soft cock out.

Nia's eyes sparkled as she whispered, "three?"

I nodded at her, it sure felt that way to me.

Three was enough. Cynthia got herself covered up - more or less - then moved to clean my cock with her mouth - a sign she was raised right. After that was done she had to chatter at me. It was sort of like the car's CD changer switching to the next CD.

We all shared donuts as she told me some details about the family visit while they were at a favorite waffle house near the intersections of I-80 and I-5 in the Bay area. They wanted a family meeting so they left Tonto at a RV shop where a pop-up camper was installed on the pickup truck Pammie and Tonto were going to use to visit colleges around the country. They planned to be back in LA before Cynthia went to Peru in mid-September. Cynthia would visit the Colony for 6 to 8 weeks, serving as it pleased the Patron.

Since Cynthia was used to being the one pleased, she wondered how that would work for her tender sweet body.

-

Cynthia asked Nia to slip on headphones so we could talk in private. Actually she said the phrase "Lincoln Lawyer" which worked as code, they both read the book and were looking forward to the rumored adoption as a movie. Cynthia wanted to talk to me privately on behalf of her sister, it seemed my conversation with Pammie in May had her thinking about the "White Scarf" all summer.

Pammie's story was that she and Tonto were getting along better than fine, they were still virgins but had gotten "close" a few times. Cynthia figured they were each probably masturbating themselves or each other while kissing because "it was the next step after phone sex." She was confident that the tour would be good for them, coping alone together, grocery shopping and doing laundry while picking the university where they would live for the next couple of years away from all gang influences and repercussions of their "Sharks and Jets" romance.

In strict confidence, Pammie asked Cynthia to tell me that she was undecided about the "White Scarf" thing, but she intended to "stay qualified" for it. (The "White Scarf" is the Colony tradition where a virgin bride spends her wedding night being "instructed" by the Patron or a prince or a retainer, it honors the tradition of the first wives who came to the Captain as innocent indian maids. We don't do that for experienced brides.) Tonto was less enthused about the idea and had some questions. He also wasn't sure if he admired me "that much."

They both wondered whether oral sex disqualified somebody. I said I had to give that some thought. In LA a BJ had essentially replaced a kiss on the cheek as the end of a date with a partner.

"Actually, for a lot of girls in LA, I think a BJ is normal for a satisfactory first date," Cynthia said. "I am not sure if that means a majority do it, but I bet that the number is over 40%. I am talking one-on-one dates, not the group dates which are popular with younger teens."

I guess I was more out-of-touch than I figured. I needed these little reminders of the innocence I had lost before... what was it... fourth grade?

Still, in Tonto's view the "White Scarf" wasn't all bad news. He understood correctly that instruction was provided for both the bride and the groom. He figured I would be attached to Abril, and he might be able to go along with that.

Which was another reason Pammie was undecided about the whole idea. Pammie is skinny, tall but with no figure and she barely has any breasts. Picturing her man Tonto with the wonder that is Abril raised serious body-image issues.

I did not comment on these questions because, honestly, I was not sure. In a sense, Abril was a good choice because she was so attractive and would likely be willing with Tonto. Still, I was talking to Cynthia, so I had to tease her a bit, "As I think of it, Abril is not really my wife, or part of a colonial family tradition. But you are a loyal Retainer who will have some experiences... maybe first-hand experiences... After all, who taught you? Plus, if you are pregnant or breast feeding after giving birth, you will be stork-proof."

"You want me to instruct Tonto? I am not sure that sisters do that type of thing to each other. Can't you get somebody else? I could name some others."

"I assure you, in the Colony sister have done that type of thing many times. Well, we are not there yet. I really have not decided on some things."

Cynthia tried another approach. "You know, now that I think on it, I guess you are right, I am your household female Retainer. But... okay, I get the idea... still, please... not my sister's guy? Seeing him every Christmas... at baby showers... if he is good... or if he is bad... UGH."

"We will see."

The next topic was how Cynthia and Belen had dropped their pregnancy bombs on Pammie. Belen had Pammie put a hand on her's and Cynthia's tummies, then said "meet you new sister and niece. Well, we don't know if they are boy or girl yet. We do know they are half siblings to each other..."

"Wait, stop. You are both pregnant? How can that be?" Pammie asked.

"The usual way my dear, the usual way," Belen answered. "Maybe a naughty suggestion that bore blessed fruit."

Pammie processed part of it and leapt to the wrong conclusion. "Half-siblings? You said half-siblings? That means the same guy. Daddy! What did you do?"

Ernie wasn't guilty. "Not my fault. I had the snip, remember?"

"Oh yeah... Then... how could this happen. Mother? Have you been bad?"

"Bad dear? Me and your sister? How can innocent new life come from being bad?"

First they explained that both were pregnant by "our Prince, who was tricked and made an old woman very happy for a night." Belen didn't stop there, she said she had put out for the Patron, both alone and in a mind-blowing fairy tale three-on-one with me and Ernie taking part, one after another. Finally, Cynthia confessed her affair with Ernie in addition to how she deceived me. Pammie knew about Cynthia's long-held fairy tale, but she never figured her sister would go through with it. Then Cynthia explained she was going to Peru for an extended visit without me, and she "might be going into the deep end in terms of the Colony."

"What does that mean?" Pammie asked.

"As the Patron commands. I am his retainer so... we will see. Mom has enjoyed two men together, maybe... who knows what will happen? Besides the Patron and his overnight needs, temporary marriage was mentioned as a possibility."

"But you are pregnant."

"Well dear..." That was Belen's cue to explain how "family sharing" was practiced by "her people" as a fucking announcement of pregnancy. Pammie was blown away by the idea of using pregnancy to justify combining incest and infidelity.

"Is this done in public besides?" Pammie asked, sarcastically.

"Not anymore, we have houses. Just on the mountain, to the Indians public sex is not big deal," Belen answered.

Well, Pammie saw things as good or bad, and she was sure which one this was.

Cynthia threw in, "pregnant means it is safe to be naughty with loving relatives SOMETIMES those urges are just there... maybe a cousin..." Pammie blushed.

Pammie was a very "common sense" oriented. She could not do anything about what was past. The trip to Peru was not 100% because of the pregnancy and the health of some old men. But they could have a serious discussion about the "Father-Daughter incest thing."

Cynthia said they would not let Pammie attack Ernie for his very natural desires. "There is great literature written on such things," Pammie read it in school. Belen explained that it was her suggestion, her fairy tale of being with the Prince via swap. It seemed perfect. Belen did not consider that I would send Ernie to Cynthia for the night. He did make the choice to go where I sent him. Even then, they both made the choice about just how they shared the bed. It was the best for all, if she thought about it. "In the Tribe... Belen should have known better."

Cynthia then explained how she started with Ernie, how opening her legs that first night was her choice. She actually did love her father "that way" on that first night, it was 100% her choice and he was wonderful to her. Also, she was half-fearful that Tonto's father Tony would show up. "I was not eager for that," she said.

Pammie admitted that, after the fight at the pizza place, she saw both fathers in a brighter positive light as well.

"No doubt about it, Daddy and I embraced full incest while Mother snuck off to be with my baby-daddy. Typical 'love in LA' stuff. We all liked who we were doing."

"If you put it that way, then if I was in your position I might have done the same," Pammie admitted, smiling at her father.

However, by the week after Tony came in, Cynthia said things had evolved. As her pregnancy advanced, Belen experienced more and deeper urges for her husband. For Cynthia, the opposite was true, she still loved her father and his attentions, but found she was happier when her parents were together. Not talking about the biggest things in their life had become a barrier. Both women agreed that the "fairy tale things" they had looked for in May had run their course.