Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it is not exactly a beauty contest. The team leaders will each bid on women based on beauty and how each woman's sexual preferences fit with their team. You read that some women will be interested in things like anal and two-on-one and bondage, that has to have some appeal." Abril's inclination was not to check anything on the list of optional acts, she just wanted straight sex with somebody who admired her beauty to excess, they could tell her about herself instead of trying to kiss her lips. "Also, team bids will be based on the team's budget, and what order the girls are in and what each team as already spent, plus a guessing game of where things stand. You can't read the bids as straight beauty. However, that being understood, I don't know anybody with the firm more attractive than your fine self. That applies to both face and figure, which is usually not the case."

"I know the Stern girl, she is tall and skinny with the greatest skin, a little dark for my taste bit some white guys think it is sin by itself. She is super smart but doesn't play with us girls. Plus I read what she wants. She will go for a high price."

"No doubt Miss Stern is attractive and will draw high bids."

"I have heard about this girl 'Red' who might be involved. Have you met her?"

That was part of the point, Abril didn't want an surprises and this unknown was a concern. I had no trouble being honest on this. "Yes, she is attractive and sexually voracious. Probably older than me. She was 'everybody's girlfriend' at a gang-bang a couple of weeks ago with a couple of partners involved. But she is not as attractive as you. Do you know about the shark? It found her leg impossible to resist as a snack."

"I heard. But in a bed, that really does not matter."

She wasn't done yet, but she started moving again, a reward for my answer. She knew it was better for her to start up herself than for me to to say something like "less talking more moving."

After a bit more movement, she slowed down then said, "Cynthia mentioned somebody named 'Gracie' in Peru who was very attractive."

Suddenly we were not talking about the auction any more. Well, this was no surprise, except that it took her this long - a month - to ask. "Yes, Gracie is very attractive. I was surprised to see her in Peru during the July visit. Double surprised, really. She is carrying my child."

"Cynthia mentioned that. Don't you feel bad about having three women knocked up? I mean, three women who are not your wives."

"I am sure you have heard how Cynthia tricked me."

"Yes... she sort of tricked herself but... water under the bridge... she accepts the blame but has zero guilt for it. A liberated female in LA thing. But the other two?"

"I am sure you know they were not my intention. Belen wasn't thinking because her husband had the snip years ago. Gracie had a multi-year thing but her mother was negligent and screwed it up. I could sue her but the mother is now dead. SWAT."

"This Gracie is in Detroit with your mother? But if she lives here... Why?"

"Your #1 target on the security board wants her dead and he is way over the cuckoo nest about it. Many people have been killed already, but you know this. Gracie has to stay in Detroit until the guy is eliminated."

"Cynthia says that Gracie is very beautiful and crazy rich. Is she more beautiful than me?" I was surprised that Abril kept going, like this was a simple question. I knew thin ice when I saw it.

"Well, beauty is subjective. If we asked 100 guys who lived in the Pablo that question in any fair setting, the answer would probably favor you on a 70-to-30 vote, because of your charming and hot Hispanic features. Ask 100 guys in Brentwood the vote would probably be 60-to-40 in Gracie's favor. (Note: Brentwood is a pricy LA neighborhood with high average wealth. In 2022 LeBron James and Arnold Schwarzenegger are listed as residents.) Now, if your nest question is to ask about sexual attraction, I would have to note that Gracie enjoys anal and she is sexually adventurous, including experience with some of the large sex toys I have in my play room where pain is part of the play."

"Oh," Abril said as she stopped moving on my cock. She did not expect that to figure in. She had problems with pain and sex, my machines scared her, plus she had a thing about anal and she really only wanted sex when she wanted sex. "I have been playing with... sex from the back. You are right about Li, I do want her from the back. Cynthia too. Last Sunday, after the wedding we three were in here and we all tried a strap-on for rear-entry and anal. I admit, rear entry felt good. Li took it all, even a big fucking toy up the ass. She was hot and got off on it. Cynthia did a skinny toy up my butt... I was okay with it but to be honest... you scare me that way. I won't do anal for the auction, not any of those things, really."

"What you do at the auction is up to you. With me, I only want to do things you like, I won't like you more or less because of anal. It is true that a man wants variety, and you know I have plenty of that."

She went right to the jackpot question, the one she knew I would not answer to her satisfaction. "Well, do you love her?"

"You know I will have wives chosen by others. You know I will always have more sexual partners than a reasonable person needs. I love sex, it is part of my upbringing and I am able to enjoy lots of variety. As for the emotion of love, I am not sure I can ever mean that the way you see it. Love is pretty subjective and we will see it differently no matter what. Let me show a contrast. You see love as something you can hold over a guy with no competition, it is a one-way street. To go a step farther, you love your father but would not consider sex for pleasure with him. On the other hand, you know I have sex with the woman who I called my mother, and she is certainly far from beautiful."

Well, that was a contrast that went against her "beauty beats all" mindset.

"I see what you mean," she said as she kept moving. I had called her perfectly, love to Abril was a one-way street because that was how life had made her. But I knew what she was thinking, she was just trying to work up the words and the courage to ask the next question here and now.

"So you will never love me..." she said.

"Not what I said. I will not love you the way you see love now. I know that if I did, you would not love me... "one way street" thing, it cause accidents when you go the wrong way. Perhaps your view of love will change before your beauty leaves."

"You don't give me a lot of hope," she said. She sounded sore but I noticed her body kept moving on me.

"I'm just being truthful and realistic because I do like and treasure you."

"Your wives... you will not pick them, and one set is already picked out for you. Cynthia is going to see this guy who will pick another wife for you..."

"That will be a wife from the Colony. Royalty has perks but free choice is not on my list. Ask Lady Diane."

"... a wife from the Colony to match the wives from the Tribe so you can breed future leaders." She was checking things off in her mind. "But you are not the sort of guy to stop there. If you wanted another wife, would you... could you... take one?"

"In theory... yes. Like Li. But there is a huge qualification in terms of my other wives and my other non-wife females. Like me, my wives will not have a choice. about me or my other relationships."

"But you are not saying it is impossible."

"Such a thing is not impossible. But why are you even talking about something so unlikely? Is that really what you want? Honestly, I expected to hand you a check and maybe get a goodbye kiss. That was our agreement... you insisted."

"I used to think so... now I admit that I am not so sure. But you know me so you tell me, what do I want?"

"You don't want love, because you would be distracted away from anyone who did love you the way you want. That is a fact. Focusing on beauty is what you do because you are beautiful, but a lot of guys I know who focused on beautiful are on their third wife, because beauty fades. They kicked the 'formerly beautiful' aside. You know this."

She did not like that, beauty was her trump card. But in the back of her mind she knew beauty faded, which meant the attraction faded unless there was something else. So she made a "grump" noise but did not stop moving.

"What you really want is to change your view of affection so it does not require the greatest beauty. That is also your problem with marriage and most guys of the type you think you would marry - rich, handsome, clever, good lovers - they would likely want to upgrade in 5 or 10 years, which kills your family indoctrinated 'forever' view of marriage, especially in California where we have drive-in divorce lawyers."

(She and I both knew that was not true, the fastest divorce was Alaska where $150 can get a divorce in 30 days. She had done a con job in Fairbanks.)

"You are telling me what I can't have, not what I want."

"What you want is a guy who likes you, but not to exclusion, because that type of thing breaks. What you also want is a guy who has other lovers, and lets you have other lovers."

"You say you don't share. How could I be with you and have other lovers if you don't share?"

"I say I don't share, but we both know that what I mean is I don't share with guys, and I'm sure somebody has told you about the exceptions to that. You do have other lovers; Cynthia, Li, Amy, even Resha. Most guys - like that 70% who would vote for you at the Pablo - would not tolerate such things in their woman, even hinting at such a thing means a beating. But I encourage girlfriends and as a result you are pretty happy most nights. You just think that you are unhappy because we are not really married and it has you confused."

"You make a good case for keeping things as they are even after I get my Dad out of jail."

Our deal only went until she got her split of the money after the heist, things were flexible after that. Plus they were likely to change when she got her father out.

"Yes I do... because I like you. Except your dad still has the same old ideas as you and your mother about your marriage so neither of them want anything to do with me having you. I know you love your dad, but if you stay will me he will be a problem you will have to face. Your choice will be to please him and be miserable, or change what you are inside. You might keep that in mind next time you talk to him. He does not seem like the type who will care if I got the money that gets him out."

She stopped moving on my cock and thought about that. Her parents did think of lifetime marriage and wanted that for their daughter. But they wanted their type of son-in-law, an impossible combination of hard working, wealthy, and fully under their control. "You are probably right... you always are. I want to keep up what we are doing... but I really can't face you because you are probably right."

"Such problems you have. Well, I could do you from the back." I knew she was not a fan of that position.

"Do I have a beautiful back?"

"Yes, of that there is no doubt. Wonderful I would say. Great form, strong muscles well padded, not too big, it is the ideal cushion either way. It puts thoughts in a guy's mind. I'm sure that every guy you have been with, plus Li and Cynthia, have told you that."

"Not just guys... Sin-Sin actually bit my bottom last weekend... she said she could not help it... Li agreed with her... she didn't leave a mark. Would you mind?" She climbed off my cock, then stuck a pillow under her belly as she positioned herself face-down on the bed. She wanted to keep up the conversation and the fucking.

I sighed with appreciation as I looked at her for a moment. "Nobody has ever said no to you like this, have they? Why would I?" She giggled at the compliment.

With that I got my body positioned over her and eased my cock into her. It was straight rear-entry with kisses on her neck, ears and back, plus a few sweet endearments. Her bottom is really fantastic and her figure from behind is incredible. I was tempted to bite her bottom before I mounted, and bite the back of her neck after I was in. In the front it is easy to get distracted by her chest, but her curves from the back, especially the narrow waist to her not-that-wide bottom are so damn attractive I really have to hold myself back. The big advantage of her turning over was the new position felt better for both of us. I handled her tits, she played with her clit, and together in no time we had a great time.

As we got close she started with the sound effects. "That feels so good... Hmm... s o g o o d... You really are the best ever... Right there... OH... Ohhhhh... FUCK you feel good."

"Yes, I do... Something in you... Oh! It's my cock in you that feels good."

"Nasty man! Don't make me laugh now, I'm close... so close... keep going... so good... yes now shift... right there right there right there like that..."

She lifted her upper body a little, meaning she stopped playing with her clit in favor of getting my hands all over her tits. I had just the touch for her, grabbing like they felt so good and then a little tighter. "Such a sexy lady you are... beautiful, so fuckable... at the auction, if you are naked on the block every cock in the room will be hard... you will impress them all, they will all want you under them. Then when you show them your back... I bet every member of the winning team fights to get you under him on their table at the orgy. They all want to be seen with the most beautiful woman on the auction block."

"Oh such a thing to say about your wife... Do you want me... in that room... naked... getting fucked by old men in front of everybody after the... OH Such a... SUCH AN IDEA... I am so hot... close... imagining... YESSSSSSSSS! NOW YES CUM!"

She beat me by a heartbeat or two, but I was right behind the wave as it went through her.

"FUCK... I CAN FEEL YOU... SPURTING... YES... Fill me with your cum. Do Me... OH!"

Thinking about the auction and the public fucking orgy really got to her, she was really a private person so the idea twisted her mind to a dirty, feeling good, place. She had been seen while fucking before, once during a con her dad actually saw several men do her quickly, one after another. But she knew that the lawyers would take their time with her body, none of them would be fast. Plus, almost all the men would be married, their wives would watch and she would face them later. None would look as good as she did, their husbands would remember and all those women would know it.

As always, those thoughts made her feel good about herself.

After the fireworks were done she wanted to kiss and cuddle and have me pay attention for a time. So I did. She even wanted a shower with me washing her and her washing me, "like married folk do." So we did, with soft embraces and gentle loving comments and delicate, praising touches on soft wet flesh. I even carried her back to bed, she loved it when I picked her up and showed some strength in service to the affection.

The next morning I had to get to work so she got up with me to help me dress. She did my tie and added a pochette she had fashioned to my suit pocket, it held her intimate natural perfume. She sat next to me at breakfast talking away, then saw me to the door with a warmer than average kiss goodbye at the doorway. All very domestic, like we were married.

Of course, after I left she went to Amy's bedroom and somebody got to enjoy her warm gooey center as Abril enjoyed giving it. I'm thinking she thought about the serious advantage of a guy like me over somebody else who might love her but not allow such extra activities. I was sure I was a nice guy under my heartless exterior.

Along the drive to work I had to wonder how many of the lawyers got such "loving domestic" treatments from their wives and girlfriends. I knew the Barnes had two women who loved him enough to wake up with him and kiss him passionately as he left for work. Joe Pope probably risked getting his tongue bitten these days. I bet Stern got it, those two old birds loved each other. Kick Howard also, his Janet had fun playing around, and gave him a chance to do the same, but she was smitten with him and like a boomerang always came back.

As was her habit, Abril had put most of what we talked about into a drawer in her mind. She would take it out and go over it a couple of times over the next week. This compartmenting ideas was essential for con jobs so her father made it one of her first lessons. She learned it well. I saw the same thing in her siblings who had learned that lesson. They were not of a criminal mind like Abril because they were not old enough to get caught up in their father's schemes before he went away. But they had the smarts and the mental training. Perhaps I could use them, if their mother would get out of the way.

-

Thursday night I was with Cynthia alone, she was in a playful mood and was easy to pleasure repeatedly. She managed to avoid mention of her upcoming trip to Peru, she wanted to keep things playful and innocent. A talk with Amy really helped her attitude. At the young age of 18 Cynthia considered her life as "settled" since she was a mother-to-be and a retainer, it freed her of responsibility for choices about boyfriends. Plus she had a rich daddy who loved her more than most. This was the opposite of Abril, who thought she was near the end of the good parts of life and things were moving toward "unsettled." She confided to Amy and Cynthia that she wondered if springing her father from jail was the best use of the money she earned from this job. (Amy did not know "what job" but let that pass.) Her father would actually try to drive her from Cynthia first, before me. It was just his way.

Friday night was with reserved for Li, who I had not seen since the wedding. At work she was getting back to her schedule. She came to my bedroom late Friday afternoon wearing all the bits for her piercing, meaning rings on both sides, the diamond, the pendant and various chains, including some new ones that wrapped around her leg and screamed of sex. She wanted to be fucked by me in every hole, and to try several positions with each. Well, I try to accommodate, even if it took until Noon on Saturday before I dragged my exhausted nuts to work.

I left Li sleeping in my bed, well-satisfied and worn out in the best way she could imagine. Eventually Abril and Cynthia joined Li in my bed, like they did after the wedding. It was not all sex, most of it was sitting around talking. Cynthia talked about her trip to Peru. Li talked about her mother being in Peru.

Then Abril mused about how it might be a good idea for her to go to Peru.

Cynthia ended that idea quick. "You know, if the Patron got a look at you, he would be all over you. He is a nice guy, make that an extraordinary special guy, but he is old and he is the boss... you are a bit more of a free spirit than he allows."

Li chimed in, "Wait until our man is the Patron, then you can go to Peru knowing you stand at his side."

"What about his Tribal and Colony wives?" Abril asked.

"Oh, we have discussed that... Recall the pussy-licking ritual you and I did a week ago right here? I stand behind him, and they will all stand behind me. He chose us and that counts for a lot."

That conversation was another piece of data that fit in Abril's drawer, going on the "plus" side. Maybe she didn't want to be a con woman and grifter working for her father, because it was mighty good to be with the Prince and his friends with tits, and she knew her daddy would not allow that.

-

Chapter 56. Tribal Intimacy

Saturday August 23, evening.

The Mansion

When I got home Saturday evening the women had cleared out of my bedroom, with Abril at her security desk of the Pablo and Li at the law offices keeping morale up. Cynthia was with Amy hearing about the movie trilogy.

1...34567...10