Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds a bit extreme - in terms of your face."

"I forgot to mention, the CGI is to adjust my face to a vague Oriental type with green skin, a third eye, and other changes. I have seen the test shots, it is me but not me at the same time, they got every subtle expression. I will do the promo tours and such, but on screen it will be me with a different face."

"Well, then it almost sounds kind of ideal. Where is the problem?"

"The issue is that even with the facial change I risk being type-cast as a porno actress, or as a sword and sorcery actress, which could kill my income stream. Once they see you that way, you can't go back."

"Okay, I can see that. But aren't you changing anyway? It seems to me you said you are getting older, so that past revenue stream is drying up - no more roles as a coed getting dressed while the detectives question you."

We both had a laugh at that, it was her first big part on a crime procedural and by design it came right up to the line with the folks in Standards, the Producer did that to move the goalposts. Plus there was her age at the time, that would not be allowed today. As a short scene it was memorable and got her a lot of calls.

"That scene, I had to shoot with no cover, the crew saw everything even if the camera didn't," she recalled something with a smile. "Plus the actors, before I was told I got the part I did an old-fashioned sex date, a two-on-one with the old guy and the young guy."

"How did that happen?"

Well, after auditions but before I got the part, they approached me and asked about 'getting to know each other' to see how we fit... I was so young... so I said okay. Then they asked if I had a boyfriend. I figured they were being nice and that having one would keep be safer, so I said I did. They said that was okay, we would keep it on the down low, where no snoopy photogs hung around. They would send a car. They did, sort of, it was the old guy in his old Buick. He took me to this hotel and we did a quick run thru the scene, where I did the whole scene starting naked. We actually ran thru it a couple of times, then added clothing. They did help me when it was shot with a crew. They had some great ideas about my moves and such, "suggest, don't show" was their mantra. Then they said it was an wrap party and I got unwrapped because they were the stars. They each fucked me, we ordered pricy takeout, then did the two-on-one thing. I just let them, I was so young. So now, I get watertight with a tree, but it is CGI." We both laughed.

I continued. "Okay, you said that age is not an issue for folks like Mirren, or Jolie or Theron. But as a TV artist doing one-shot guest roles you did not see yourself getting there. So change is coming anyways. Is there any other way you are likely to make this much money in the next three years doing your usual parts?"

"Not even close. This is a dozen years of income coming in three years."

"Are you thinking this way because of Pope and what he did?"

"I have asked myself that. You have made him a non-issue, which is amazing. Of course, I don't know where the gang connection ties in, and I won't ask. I admit, even if he knew I was in Prague, I would feel safe, the film company has lots of security, and over there security has a freer rein to beat lawyers and PIs. Even the Hollywood contacts I know would have a hard time finding me."

"Yeah... you have not answered the question. You suffered a trauma and have to live with that, it will not change. Are you considering this as a 'out' to run from that trauma? Or is it really a choice you would consider regardless of the trauma?"

"See, I knew there was a reason to talk to you. Short answer is, 'I don't know' but now you have given me something solid to think about. That is what I needed. Thank you. I have to let Stoney know by Sunday, so I will think on it." She cast a glance at my erection. "Changing the subject again... I know you are busy... with some very attractive young ladies... but do you think I could have a night alone with you sometime? Maybe in that marvelous playroom full of toys downstairs? I really need to say 'thank you' in a special way... and those toys... Don't say it is not required... this would be for me."

I tried to sound offended. "Such a request, you were at the wedding..."

"... and I have eaten the bride's pussy and fed her mine during YOUR honeymoon, so I know the type of wedding it is."

"Okay, I can try and arrange something... but I am booked for this week."

"I figured... Also, I would really like to thank the gang that helped me that night... if they are interested... Honestly, I am kind of hoping to pull a train for all of them if they are up for it. Or maybe... if they trust me... doing it on film? I just need one outsider for lights and camera. I mean, in my business, I can't trust any guys I fuck. A group thing with your guys... it would be a thrill. The girls too... I get a shiver just thinking about Irene and..." She showed me her goosebumps, thinking of Irene with toy between them. "Well, you can see... not my first rodeo. I really would be fun..."

"For the movie idea, I find most home movies are really not that interesting in terms of lighting, focus and such."

"Like I said, not my first rodeo. I have a cousin I trust, she is a housewife now, but we have done some things with a camera together... I actually shot her wedding night with her husband and his brother the best man. She can light and shoot anywhere, no crew needed. She even has a two-camera thing she does, with a camera on a remote-control tripod she can direct while she uses a hand-held. She does really good stuff, and I trust her completely."

"I will check and get back to you, on both the individual and the group thing. I am not sure about the camera idea."

"Thank you," she said as she gave me a kiss and ran a wonderful soft hand over my 70% hard cock. She glanced down at it and spoke directly to my cock, "You say hello to Abril from me."

That was my signal so I touched the intercom. Moments later Cynthia and Abril appeared, naked, wet in places, with disheveled hair. Cynthia held a Magic Wand vibrator. They had been together, but obviously were eager for our company.

They both looked good enough to eat. I have already mentioned Cynthia's seemingly slightly larger breasts and what might be the start of a baby bump. She was being prompted to eat more by both Belen and Zar who communicated on her diet, since she was eating for two. Belen was the expert with her two daughters and her third child growing in her body.

Abril, on the other hand, had been starving herself up until the wedding and decided to keep things at close to the same level until the orgy in a week and a half. Whatever she was doing, her breasts were as full as ever and her waist was the slimmest it had been for a decade. Amy and I were both appreciative of the "bedtime snacks" we planned to enjoy.

Normally I encourage wearing at least robes around the house, but I let it pass considering how I was dressed.

Before I could say "hello" to Abril, Amy jumped up, gave Abril a hot kiss and said, "I recognize that taste, I know who you have been eating." I guess it was a running joke between the three when they greeted each other.

"I've been keeping our girl warm and moist, with a soft gooey center for you to enjoy," Abril replied with a smile.

Abril and Cynthia had been with Amy during most days and nights during the last two weeks, sometimes alone but usually together, in bed without their clothes. It was not always sex, the first week was mostly talk and the non-threatening hugs Amy needed. They were a great help and assurance to Amy, being her intimate friend, eventually distracting with mind-blowing pleasure so she could put Joe and what he did out of her mind. By the second week Amy was in the mood every night, and the girls were always looking for some extra fun.

I would not say the were passionate emotional lovers the way Cynthia and Abril were, those two shared a private emotional connection. Instead they were friends who slept together and sometimes played naked. The chattered about everything under the sun, and watched TV together. They took turns popping popcorn. But when the urge to talk and touch turned into adult play, the three seemed quite comfortable sharing pleasure between all of three of them, or any two of them while the third watched for their turn.

Amy and I both greeted Cynthia with a kiss on the belly. She loved the attention to her body and what it meant.

Cynthia was clearly warmed up and anxious for more play, so Amy took Cynthia's hand and together they practically skipped to the elevator. We saw them kissing and handling each other before the elevator door closed. The mood was playful, there would be a lot of giggles tonight. I had heard that when those two were alone together, toes were not off limits. (Abril does not do that.)

-

After our talk Wednesday and a phone conversation with her sister Amy called Stoney on Saturday night and accepted the part. Stoney also had some news, Amy had to catch a flight out of Van Nuys on Monday, a private jet was taking the main cast members to Europe earlier than planned so they could start readings and doing rehearsals for the shoot, the CGI work needed had accelerated the timetable and they needed to get that main players together.

I was with Nia at the time, so Amy took the issue to Zar. Amy had to pick up some things from her home, but a PI was likely to be waiting for her sister there (they shared the house) and that might cause a problem. Zar used the opportunity to leave a false trail for Pope to follow.

Zar put together a plan for Amy to get her stuff on Sunday afternoon, picking up the PI at her house. He trailed her to LAX. Some 49 members would make sure Amy was followed, but would make sure the PI did not cut her off or hinder her in any way. (After the last ploy Pope might have gone off the deep end and ordered his people to kidnap her.)

After the PI saw Amy enter LAX, the 49 crew would arrange an accident with the PI's car, so the PI had no idea what airline Amy was taking. Pope would spend time and money checking the Sunday night departures for EVERY plane leaving LAX - with no luck. Actually, Amy would leave the airport without stopping, and return to my house to pack her bags Sunday night. Zar would arrange transport to Van Nuys Monday morning.

Sunday afternoon, while the car tag was going on, I spent a few hours with Cynthia, making her feel good and filling her with my cum. Then I had reports to read from my people in Mexico (where the ship arrived on station, doing recon with drones) and Peru.

Cynthia spent Sunday night with Amy, they shared the creamy goodness I had put into my baby-mama. Abril was working security and I was busy, so it seemed to work best for all concerned.

Pope would have two sightings of Amy within a one week period, but he would have no idea where she went to, and in fact it would cost him to discover she had not left Sunday night, so he would keep paying the PIs.

-

Chapter 55. Abril's New Attitude

Wednesday August 20 at 9:00 in the evening.

The Mansion.

After my talk with Amy on Wednesday, Abril and I took the stairs to my room. Since were not together the night after the wedding I had promised her my attentions on my first night back from Peru. I was told the plan was for me to have Cynthia on Thursday night, Li on Friday night, and (at Zar's insistence) Nia on Saturday night.

I guess things pile up when I take off to Peru, defeating the Five for a couple of days. But Zar keeps me on track.

Abril had a different attitude since the wedding, a sincere, more affectionate demeanor as we went up the stairs. Like we were married. She made sure her hand rested on my cock, which had become partially aroused when I was with Amy next to the pool, lounging naked and facing each other while we talked. But she was not claiming my cock as her own, and was not depriving Amy of it. Her hand was instead acting as a simple comfort for me as we went to the bedroom.

As we walked up the stairs with my arm around her, Abril felt my fingers resting on the super soft skin of her breast. She smiled because she knew I liked to hold her that way.

When we got to my bed I saw that her upper thighs were moist with her juices from Cynthia's playing with her. As usual, Abril was ready for me to slide right into her, but now that she considered us somewhat married she felt relaxed enough for a little bedtime conversation while we both used our hands to excite the other.

We talked about the days since the wedding. Abril had no connection to my people in Peru so that didn't hold her interest, she was just happy to have me back with her. Cynthia had told her about the "welcome home" ride from Van Nuys where she got naked in the car and got off with me during the drive. Abril said she was sorry she could not be there, but she was fine with Cynthia greeting me. Abril brought Cynthia to me, and they slept together nearly every night, so Abril considered Cynthia more her girlfriend than mine, even though Cynthia was pregnant from me. I was pleased with how my so-called wife and my #1 baby-mama had warmed up to each other, it could have gone the other way.

Everybody in Pablo security was pulling double shift to make sure the area stayed safe, and Abril didn't want to skip any shifts when others, including her mother and siblings, were depending on her. Plus, Abril giggled when she said it sounded like Cynthia had a pretty good time of it.

"Cynthia is going to spend at least an hour paying Nia off for that trip," she said. "That little girl from your Tribe likes her pussy licked, but she takes forever to get off without a hard cock in her kitty doing it to her."

I would not know about that, Nia never passed up a chance to get my hard cock into her kitty.

In terms of security we had not shared the specifics of the Aztex's threat, only that there was a known plan to kill people focused on the Pablo, and that I made plans to deal with the main force outside of US borders. But if I was going to attack I would send scouts in first, so we kept security tight. Three known Aztexs had been caught already, they went straight to my desert prison where they were questioned with the means best suited to break a drug addict.

There were rumors that 30 people from 49 were off training or doing recon somewhere, but my people were able to counter most of the wild speculation. "It does not matter what the threat is. Security has to be ready for anything, like the thing with Amy, that is the nature of the job. I have people on it, and when they succeed you will know more."

Abril agreed, she had been watching the cameras for the Amy-Stoney-PI incident, she was the one that called out Stoney's car and the tail, passed the info to the tactical team, plus she stayed on it for the stop, surrender and the diversion.

-

Reports from my parasailing scouts and drones in the Yucatan had spotted the first prep work going on at the Pyramid, a crop-duster had sprayed the entire area with a very toxic bug dust, the stuff they used was an ecological disaster. Also, some of the LA Aztex movers and shakers were absent from their usual haunts. As near as we could see, the Aztexs were on their schedule for their "brute force" attack, which meant they were on my schedule to die at their bloody sacrificial party.

-

In the bedroom I got a better reading of how Abril had been warmed up by Cynthia. She was in a very romantic mood. As usual we progressed at her pace. As we talked in bed she could not wait to start on kissing me "like she was my wife." She said this felt like her first real time having me alone to herself all night since she got her wedding ring and it was pretty clear she was almost bursting with the emotion she had stored up from that day.

Gradually the talk gave way to fitting our bodies together, inserting the interesting long hard object in the interested wet, slippery place, and the kissing shifted from delightful to passionate. We were in the missionary position where, basically, she held me down for non-stop deep kissing. This was not typical, Abril normally liked to be viewed and admired as we fucked, plus she liked her breasts to be worshiped. She had never been so interested in straight romantic kissing, but today it was very much on her mind. I could tell how she wanted me, but there was no hurry because she knew that all she wanted would be hers tonight.

Well, maybe not all she wanted, deep inside Abril was a greedy child who was never really satisfied with what she had.

Once we got started our first time was rather brisk, I will admit that the enthusiasm was mutual and we both lost control slamming together while kissing. She got off before I did, but that was not a problem, she let me finish and make a mess out of her pussy. She was so good to hold tight as I enjoyed moving in and out of her body I could not help it. Simple pleasures.

Afterwards we both fell asleep. I had slept on the flight last night, but it was not exactly quality sleep. Also the water rights meeting was intense because of the amount of money involved, the partners at the meeting were intense and I knew my partnership was on the line. They really wanted their bonus checks from the multi-year project that had been building up in escrow. They were like addicts eager for a stash that was just out of reach. Even Stern caught the mood. They were like starved dogs who saw the meal before them but were held from it. I had done a great job and was done weeks early, but they wanted it NOW and there were not about passing out compliments to the guy who put it in reach. It is a drug dealer's curse.

The point is, I fell asleep on Abril. I needed some extra shut-eye. What was interesting was the Abril let me nap on her.

I woke up about fours hours later. I was not on top of Abril but it seemed that I had not pulled out of her before I fell asleep, so our legs were still entangled. For Abril our legs formed a wake-up alarm; when they got uncomfortable she woke up and wanted more, like any wife would on the first night after her wedding where we said those wonderful vows.

It did not take much to get me up. Normally Abril does not like to handle my cock when it is messy from cumming inside her. But tonight she willingly handled me until I was hard (no oral though), turned the bedside light on to the lowest setting, then mounted up cowgirl. Abril knew she was one of the most beautiful women I fucked, plus she was in the best shape of her life, and with me underneath her, she wanted to use the display of her body while talking about things. She was using every advantage she could think of.

Well, she had the goods, and sitting up like that with the light on her face and magnificent body she was wonderful.

After she had me inside her for a dozen strokes or so she asked a question about - big surprise - Abril. "Do you think I am going to be the most beautiful girl at the auction?" I had sent her the email from Barnes about the auction.

It sounded casual, but I knew better, Abril had a point she was going to make and it started with this question.

"Well, we both saw who was at the June social, and I thought you were the most beautiful one there. You had the partners very pleased at their prospects, the other girls all could have been nude and their men still would have been watching you. If they were not on a strict schedule you would have had the partners all gathered around you. Amy is attractive, but not up to your standard, and she won't be there. Let me think... the youngest Church girl said she will be there..."

Abril cut me off and was a bit disdainful of the youngest Church. "I have met her, she isn't that much. She is young and will get bids based on being the youngest stuff at the party, she is barely legal but has been well used. Plus she is not that attractive, she has a piggy face."