Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, one final bit of informal business was an announcement Barnes made on behalf of Sam regarding tomorrow's auction. There were a dozen small meeting rooms that each had a computer and screens to look at the girls available for the auction. Each team had an assigned room. The rooms would be available for our use tonight, from 7:30 to 11:00. We could look at the advertisements each woman provided (there were 40 in the auction) and plan strategy.

As soon a Barnes gaveled the meeting "over" Joe was beside himself thanking me. He really figured that Barnes would set him against two or three of his "buddies." By splitting support Pope knew he would get knocked out of the running, and Barnes would pick his #2. Based on the "bonus in their checks" comment Pope figured that was likely be me. He was glad he was wrong about where my loyalties were.

I simply said that I meant what I said, about responsibility for past decisions and where I did my best work. I had no need to mention Amy by name.

Since Phil and I were new partners, Abril and Red would be included in the auction, they had filled out the paperwork. In addition, because Joe was in a good mood, he announced that the youngest Church girl, 18-year old Betty Joe, had agreed to be presented to the partners for the first time on the auction block. (She was listed as "possible.") It would be her first exposure to the exchange, so she would wear white as she stood on the spotlit stage. Specifically a single white ribbon.

Pope knew that the old lizards in the room loved to get the claws on inexperienced and gullible teenagers. It made me think about a nature channel show with Komodo dragons hunting their prey, closing in when in stumbled. They are relentless, and have terrible dining manners, taking a bite and chewing while their dinner is alive and watching.

Joe figured including Betty Joe plus the pair of older Church girls (auctioned as a set) would put him at an advantage. Since every team had only so much to bid the more shekels the three Church girls commanded the less money that other teams would have to bid against him.

I learned later that Vi was looking forward to having Betty Jo's body and lovely mouth as a private entertainment system while Joe was at the orgy overnight. But after getting the new title Joe changed his mind and out of pure thoughtless exuberance threw ripe, barely experienced Betty Jo Church into the auction pool. It was another way that Joe pissed Vi off, thoughtlessly in this case, by putting what she perceived as his interests ahead of hers.

-

***

Chapter 59. Popes Under Pressure

Friday August 29, 2008

Late Evening

Back when the extended weekend social with an auction/orgy was first discussed, Vi and Joe had different reactions.

Joe was looking forward to participation with more variety of women and more sex acts allowed. He wasted no time in putting the two Church girls up for the auction block. They were looking forward the four guys pleasing them at once - or more likely, finishing one and then starting right away on the next. The secret fantasy of the girls was to live with 4 guys who did the "one-after-another" thing to them.

Vi took a different view. She was not interested in an extended night of sexual activity with four men she didn't love, most of whom were likely to be younger than her (since associates would be involved) plus the other women who were all more attractive. Vi also knew that somebody would draw the lowest bid at the auction. Given Vi's age, her very ethnic appearance and less-than-sparkling social skills she had the realistic idea that she might draw an embarrassing low price, or maybe even the mortal indignity of no bids at all.

Joe dismissed her concerns (as he had with her previous issues). They argued. Finally they agreed that, unless something unusual came up, while Joe was at the orgy having his jollies with "some hot chicks" Vi could have the youngest Church girl for the night as a private pleasure toy, with no distractions. As a former military officer, Vi even planned her campaign for the night in great detail. Betty Jo Church was okay at licking pussy and nipples, but Vi was sure she could make the child much better with more practice. Plus, Betty Jo needed to work at analingus, a skill her sisters excelled at. Vi would offer her body to instruct the poor child.

That was the arrangement at 6:59 Friday after dinner, when Joe left their room for the partner's meeting. By 7:20 Friday evening he was back with the good news that he had been elected to an executive position by the other partners. He spent more time talking about "his great victory" than it actually took.

An hour later, while the Church girls were modeling their auction un-outfits and poses for Joe, Vi wandered in and asked why Betty Jo was modeling and posing her privates like her sisters.

"Oh, didn't I tell you?" Joe said with surprise that was almost believable. That was when he mentioned that he had put Betty Jo up for the auction out of pure exuberance at his election - plus his own advantage in the auction. "She is going to do well, and every shekel she sucks up is one less shekel that can bid against me for Abril and Rose, who I intend to have fun with as I spoil them for other men."

Joe Pope had never had Rose Barnes as his wife-exchange match, he thought maybe that was not just chance. Plus every partner wanted Abril, why shouldn't he win her lovely body for the night? Of course, her was thinking about himself and not the team he was on, which had more lawyers who were inclined to listen to Joe and not so many shekels.

All the paperwork and the web site work had been done for Betty Jo the weekend before, "just in case." The couple had never talked about this or any contingency. The fact that Joe did not consult Vi, and that Betty Jo was already "on the board" made Vi think that maybe she had been strung along by her husband.

Vi had to go for a walk, she did not want the kids to see their new parents fighting.

-

During the walk Vi happened to run into Gordon Turner, his wife Mindy, and Fred Richards. The two lawyers were over 50, and while Mindy was younger, she was a friend of Vi.

Fred's wife Bonnie was taking part in the auction, at 26 she was half her husband's age. Her advertising page included reference to her history as a porno actress so she should do well. Fred and Gordon had passed on the auction, they were both over 50 and while they appreciated how the wife-exchanges were very enjoyable on the normal one-on-one basis, they did not see themselves fitting with any team.

Mindy, Gordon's third wife at 35, had chosen not to participate for the same reasons as Vi. Mindy and Vi both agreed with the guys, the wife-exchanges were fun for one night a month, especially when then were matched with somebody who was "comfortable with their pace." They admitted with a laugh that sometimes the young ones were fun also... messy but fun.

(While age was not a stated factor for Barnes in his assigning spouses, it did seem to be a subjective factor. All of these people had found themselves matched with the others their age more often than expected. They agreed this was really not a negative.)

The "pace" comment reminded Vi about one of the emails which suggested those who were not in the auction might do something informally with each other Saturday night, perhaps after observing the auction where the teams of wolves bid on tasty morsels of young flesh wearing skimpy clothing... or maybe none at all.

Mindy and Gordon mentioned that they had never seen their spouse with another lover, which had been one of the selling points of the auction-orgy. After that Vi and Fred were clearly thinking the same thing - about enthusiastically helping make such a sight possible. As the sole wife in the conversation with her husband present, it fell upon Mindy to actually take the next step. The husband and wife did a little wordless conversation, and then she leaped.

"You know, I am not up for 4 younger guys in a night. But I might enjoy the pace of activity two older gentleman and friends could be inspired to provide."

Vi, whose plans for Betty Jo were now a bitter disappointment, had to ask, "What about two guys... and a friendly lady?"

Mindy brightened visibly. "It has been more than a dozen years... in college... since I have had that pleasure. Good memories... but I didn't know you..."

Vi replied, "I didn't in college, it is not encouraged in my homeland for the military. But these days I live with those Church sluts... and they are eager for both men and women, individually and together. I do what I can for them. Gordon, would you mind watching...?"

"Hot damn, seeing my Lovie-Dovie Mindy getting pleasured that way, maybe with me or somebody else involved at the same time... that sounds like real fun!"

Vi said, "Well then, do we four have a date for tomorrow night? Shall we say my room at 8? Joe will be elsewhere... engaged." They eagerly agreed. They had grey tunics because they intended to watch the auction and enjoy the meal. Now those outfits would get a bit more use. All but Vi had tales of their college years, when they started wearing togas, and removing them from people of the opposite sex.

Then Fred mentioned a couple of older men who had their women in the auction but had also opted out of joining any team. They all agreed that another man or two, or even another couple, might make it more fun.

Gordon said, "But we can't all approach people."

Fred agreed. "Leave it to me, I will be cautious and approach people one-on-one."

When she got back to their room Vi was feeling a lot better. In her mood she was happy to help the girls practice, one more time, how each of the Church girls were at pleasing a woman at the same time as Joe was working the girl out with his cock. "Remember ladies, there is always room for improvement," Vi said as the three girls simultaneously worked their tongues on her pleasure spots. Meanwhile, Joe was taking his cock from one Church girl to another.

With Vi so mellow and distracted, she forgot to mention her informal arrangement to Joe. However, come bedtime she remembered how she felt when she thought Joe might have tricked her. So after Vi and the 3 Churches shared a friendly shower and while Joe was showering alone, the females adjourned to the bedroom (two king-sized beds) and locked the door. Vi left a note saying how the girls needed a good night of sleep to be at their best, to help him at the auction.

So that night Joe slept on the couch, he did not want the kids to see the couple fighting.

In bed, Vi thought seriously, for the first time, about divorce... and how she could keep custody of "the kids" who all clearly loved her more. Plus, she had to admit that the three Church girls, crawling all over her body working their energetic little tongues on her best spots was so much better than any sex toy, or an absent husband who was out late on business. Well, all were over 18, so there really was no issue for the court. She and Joe did have a prenup. She would have to find a lawyer to translate it for her, especially in terms of support. But for starters, Vi knew the house was her's, when they first bought it Joe wanted the cash price when and she had some cash from her family.

Joe would be so surprised, then she would get lots of his attention, but since Amy proved he couldn't really do anything to her it would fall into the "amusement" category for her.

Before she fell asleep Vi thought about Fred Richards, the firms first amendment and porno expert. The thing about Fred was that he was up front with all three of his wives. He married them in their 20's, stayed married about 10 years, then had an amiable divorce. These marriages were so amiable that both Fred and his wife dated others during the last two years of the marriages and they included the ex-wives in various social events after the divorces. Each new wife was approved by the outgoing wife. The ex's even had pool and hot tub privileges at the Richard's house!

More interestingly, Fred and the wives negotiated a deal with Barnes and the law firm where the ex-wives could date, and have sex with, the law firm partners as long as they "stayed in the pool" in terms of the medical provisions. Vi liked to see her friends and the law firm socials were idea events. Plus the Church girls needed their sexercise and protein snacks. Vi wondered if she might get the same sort of deal for herself and the girls after a legal separation. The little sluts had their uses plus they were rich, the firm wanted to keep them close. As for Joe, seeing Vi and the girls at a social would be the most terrifying thing he could see after a divorce. Also, without a wife, he might even have to leave the firm, she recalled that there was a 6 month rule.

Yes, she definitely needed to talk to a lawyer she could trust about income and support provisions in the prenup. She knew at least two lawyers she would be very comfortable with tomorrow night when they were between her thighs. Plus, she knew they were both smart and discreet, so Joe would not have a clue about what was coming.

Thinking of these things, Vi actually had a moment when she felt good down below, where somebody was licking her.

Betty Jo was delighted to feel Vi get off with her tongue, it had been an issue for her. She was even more pleased that her two sisters acknowledged her success as they felt it happen. They were enjoying licking Vi's nipples at the time.

Privately the Church girls all agreed, they tolerated that old "stick-it-up-their-butt" Joe Pope. But Vi was the type of mother they wanted to share a bed with every night, she was appreciative, and she was willing to do the 69-thing with each of them every week, whether they needed it or not.

-

Chapter 60. Advertising

Friday Night

Team Meeting Rooms

Most of the women who signed up for the auction chose to advertise with special pictures and a brief text description about the auction and what they preferred to happen overnight. The first ad went up on the law firm internal network the day I got back from Peru in August. The format was for a head shot, a bikini shot (no nudes, meaning no exposed nipples or slits), and a comment. More ads were added each day, and existing ads were sometimes modified with new pictures or text.

Red set up a general web site for this using the computer firm's domain, so anyone with a law firm ID could log in. After the first wave of ads went up most of the 40 women put up pictures by Friday of the holiday weekend.

During the partner's quick meeting at the resort Friday, the site was moved to the resort hotel, where access was restricted to the 12 team meeting rooms that were set up, allowing the teams to browse the ads together and work out strategies.

Each team gathered to scan the ads. Here are some of what we looked at.

-

Jessica Stern was the first to post and modified her ad at least once. She was up front about her intentions. "Hi all, Sondra Chaste-Suners here." It was her pseudonym as an author, and she used it because she was stepping out of character. "Many of you know I have limited, very vanilla experience, and with this opportunity I would like to explore something new and exciting with men I respect and trust, who care ($$$$) about me. I want something new, something in the naughty space outside my usual comfort zone. For your pleasure I will embrace the block naked, wearing only a blindfold, and with some straps on my arms and legs so I am ready to be bound if that is my winning team's pleasure. In my quest for some new experiences I hope whoever wins me gets another woman that help me explore nice new things. As soon as possible after the purchase, while I am still blindfolded, I hope the team members will bend me over in public and do their thing, one after another, to greet me in the best way to start an evening of excitement for all. With a blindfold I can concentrate on the good feelings of being one of your shared women. My intention is to stay blindfolded at least until the entire team has enjoyed my body. My goodness! I get thrills just typing those words!"

I had sent Jessica a note about bags (cover the mouth), blindfolds (don't stay put), opaque contact lenses (can slip or drop out at the worst times) and diving googles (open the air values) with spray-painted lenses. If her hair allowed it I recommended goggles for anything beyond a casual costume party. My second choice was a well-selected bag designed with a mouth hole, there are stores in the Valley with a good selection. Even if she didn't want to give BJs, the mouth hole helped breathing and getting a taste of willing lady sweets. She was excited at my comments and wrote back with some questions which I answered.

The problem was that anything can slip unless you use superglue, which adds other problems, or have access to professional-grade facial adhesive. Plus, sex is not like sleeping, you are going to open your eyes so you might as well plan for it. Finally, I mentioned that going to the block and being taken in public all while unable to see was all very well, but that if the staging worked the way I thought, she should watch the auction to see the other women and how they presented themselves, it would be the best part of the show. She agreed to keep that in mind.

In our last exchange she said she was curious to learn more, and mentioned that she had never dated anybody, but maybe, at 30, it was time for her to meet more intimately... with Abril's permission or maybe her participation.

-

The two older Church daughter were mainly suggestive in their ad. "Billie Jo and Bobbie Jo will take the block together as a unit for bidding purposes. You know how we love each other so we can give you lots of 'down home lovin fun.' We are very flexible, with yummy men and sweet creamy women. Many of you know how we look, plus how we lick, how we taste, and how we love every one of your nasty fun members." Their picture showed one standing behind the other, both facing the camera. The one in front was in a basic black bikini, but it was hanging loosely, with one of the bra cups half off and one of the hip strings untied so the front was sagged open. The girl in back had her hands reaching around her sister. One hand was inside the half-off bra cup and the other hand was reaching deep into the open bottoms, cupping her sex. Only part of the girl in back could be seen, but what showed - a few inches of bare skin along her side from her shoulder to her foot - suggested she was completely naked. The faces of the two girls were expressive, the girl in back was offering and the girl in front was very pleased to be offered.

The head shot was an extreme close-up (eyebrows to chin only) of the two kissing, with parted mouths and exposed, questing tongues.

-

The youngest Church girl's page was more direct. "Since I am new to this type of thing, a virgin in a sense, I will wear white when I stand at the block. Specifically a single white ribbon. Of course I am not technically a virgin, but I am looking forward to my first time enjoying several interesting men, and maybe even a woman or two. Yum! I have never been naked with any man I did not know well from numerous social occasions, and I can count those men on the fingers of one hand. So after I am auctioned off I will be counting on the kindness of friendly strangers to help me learn fun things, thrills and good tastes in our short time together."

For those concerned about such things, Joe added a reminder that the three Church girls were not full sisters, even if they called each other that. Half-sisters worked because they all were claimed by the same father. (Given the Church lifestyle this claim might not be true.) Since three different-but-related mothers were involved the terms "aunt," "niece," and "cousin" might be appropriate.