Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we were the last ones out of the showers two people were kept waiting.

-

The two adjoining rooms each had two large beds, a couple of chairs, and an attached bathroom. Our shower was in the room where Val was in Billy's bed while Rose was in Phil's bed. They paid us no attention, both couples were busy with each other, and they looked like they had been enjoying it for some time. Sondra and I went through the opening to the adjoining bedroom where Lisa and Kick were sitting on the two beds talking and apparently waiting for us. It was not hard to figure out that Kick drew Sondra next and I got Lisa.

We (meaning the ladies in this case) had agreed that the guys would stay in the same bed for the night while the women would move from bed to bed after each encounters. The women liked this because they could stop at the bathroom for a quick shower before they went to the next guy. The guys liked it because they were guys and did not care for 'hot beds.'

Unspoken rules acknowledged that a climax for each guy in every woman was unlikely, since none of us were 18 any more. But we were all expected to try to give each woman a good time with what we could muster.

The rooms were large, and the arrangement was unusual in that the beds were in opposite corners. The place advertised itself for swingers and the bed placement facilitated that, by not placing the beds next to each other the other couple (with, presumably, one's spouse) they were not constantly in the corner of your eye, but they were not out-of-sight either. Temporary folding screens to block the view were provided, but after the orgy we knew what we all looked like and did not need to use them.

Sondra went to Kick's bed while Lisa moved over and welcomed me at the remaining bed.

Kick turned the lights to a very low setting. It was enough light to move around the room, but the bodies in the other bed were in shadow. Some sort of "wave sound" machine was also operating at a low level.

-

Chapter 69. Lisa's Turn

As soon as she had her arms around me Lisa whispered a question. "Did you guys really want me in the auction? I came up pretty late and I was not that expensive. I understand you did the actual bidding." (She was #35 of 40 of the women, and when she came up only 6 teams had any money left. Bids went in by cell phone, with stage lights in her eyes she could not really see who was bidding.) Lisa acknowledged that she was not that attractive.

I answered honestly. "You were on our list before the auction started. Kick and Billy spoke highly of your... well let's call it your enthusiasm. Recall, we did raise our initial bid to get you so we could all enjoy your... curvy enthusiasm. So to answer your question, yes, our actions said the team clearly wanted your lovely ass in our beds... all our beds."

"Well, I appreciate it. Now, I know that your lovely cock has cum with Sondra and nobody has put their cum in me yet. To be perfectly honest I was hoping to get you while I was still presentable. I have heard rumors. I find that a man's lips and tongue can feel very good to my little kitty, and while those pleasures are not usually on the menu I was hoping you might be inclined to nibble my happy valley. I saw the way you were kissing on Sondra's lips before and I have to tell you, just the sight gave me a thrill. Do you think we could... I will understand if you decline."

I had the good sense not to argue with her, instead I pulled her head down and began making out like I meant it. She did not expect that, I guess she expected me to pull her mouth to my cock for starters. But she didn't fight it either. In fact, she was receptive and responsive. I quickly gathered that she liked passionate kisses. SInce she was the wife-substitute for her married sister, it was possible that she didn't get attention of any type from her brother-in-law or anybody else beyond the monthly socials and dates with the partners.

It occurred to me that most of the substitutes were probably starved for sexual attention, under the rules they could not date outside the pool, and the men who brought them had to have their wife as a priority over the substitute. There were exceptions, for example Amy had been a second wife for Pope with full benefits, and I knew from Sam that David Barnes shared his bed with both his wife Ann and his daughter Rose. But both of them were exceptions.

Later Lisa confirmed that all I had surmised was true. She didn't date within the firm because with the lights on she was not especially attractive and did not attract offers. At home her sister and brother-in-law were nice enough, but they were only intimate with each other. Lisa was effectively her sister's (actually half-sister) friend/domestic on an economic leash, and gave Rob the substitute he needed to prostitute to his partners as part of his job. It was a role which Betsy, his 45-year old wife, had basically aged out of. Basically, having Lisa was a way for Rob to keep both his job and his wife.

I knew a bit more of the story. Lisa went to college in northern California (Chico) but did not finish, instead she was seduced by a part-time adjunct instructor who was ten years older. He was employed in advertising and took the part-time teaching job because it made him look better, smarter, socially conscious and connected to the street. (The guy was raised on a gated island in Miami - so he was not street smart beyond what he saw on "Miami Vice." His folks eventually kicked him out because he bought drugs with the money they gave him for tuition.) When Lisa took his class he was about to be fired for bad behavior, so they left the college at Spring Break when he arranged a quick job transfer at his day job and beat the college to the punch, screwing over the other 45 students who needed to learn the material in his course.

(Actually, I know some who would argue that the students were better off missing half the lectures in a marketing course.)

It wasn't exactly love, but during the move from Chico to LA the couple took a side trip to Nevada and got married. He never informed his folks. Her family did not approve, Lisa's parents had very good jobs that got them stock options and a luxury cruise every year. They sensed quickly that the guy was after their money. He got one bite, he borrowed $500 from her folks and changed the check to steal $50K from her parents. He did not plan to be invited for the holiday meals, and the theft insured that.

Then things went bad. before he was arrested Lisa's new husband used the $50K for his first and last wholesale drug buy, which he cut lightly, and tried to use as product to get into the street trade. His death when Lisa was 25 was ruled a one-car accident with a fire, but I and LAPD knew better. The fatal beating came before he got in the car and the fire meant that even if somebody confessed it could never be proven in court. A few balloons of drugs were found in the car, but most of it was re-marketed by the guys who killed him. Death is the cost-of-business when selling solo in disputed territory with insufficient protection. LAPD did not waste much time investigating.

After the guy died Lisa spent two years living with her folks and was miserable because they treated her like a drudge and reminded her often of her expensive mistake in finding a mate. When Barnes started the wife exchange Lisa jumped at the chance to be a once-a-month whore for Rob her brother-in-law, so her decade-older half-sister would not have to. Lisa lived rent-free in the guest house and was allowed the clean the main house and pool weekly.

I found that what Billy and Kick had said was true, with the lights off Lisa was enthusiastically skillful at getting and giving pleasure. To be honest, she had a special talent for rubbing her hands and body against a man while making out, it was quite delightful. Also, her late husband taught her some tricks. When we made out in the dark she was everything a guy could ask for, willing and open and very receptive to lip kisses or deep tongue kisses and everything in between. Everywhere I put my hands, she responded as if it was just what she wanted. She was actually better than most of the wives. There was no shyness at all about where her hands went or what I did with mine, she had no limits that I wanted to cross. She even suggested she was open to anal play, giving or getting, but I passed on that.

I figured she was compensating for a self-image issue, she was convinced that guys were distracted by her looks, because so many of the other wives and substitutes looked so attractive. But with the lights off the guys could not see so things were better. She could let herself go.

After about 15 minutes of making out I moved down to her breasts. They were smaller than average, but I like all sizes - ask Li. As soon as I moved there she was glad to let me, but she said that she was pretty insensitive to breast play and would not get anything out of it. I gave it my best shot, but Lisa knew her own body. She confided that needed thumb-screw clamps served with a little abuse to get a thrill there.

I apologized for leaving mine at home.

She got a thrill from my implication that I had some nipple clamps and knew how to use them for effect. I could tell she wanted to take that subject further, like suggesting a date that would end with her tending deliciously sore nipples. I changed the subject, after all I had enough females in the que.

Licking my lips so she could see, I asked how she wanted to present my "main course."

She replied that beggars can't be choosers, but I said that was not an answer. Not wanted to express a preference, she said that the few partners that did eat her pussy usually took the top position and insisted on forcefully fucking her face while licking her. She could not compete with the service girls in terms of fellatio, but guys wanted the type of "force-it-down-her-throat" mouth fucking in a 69 because they could not get that from either service girls or their wives.

I said I did not appreciate being compared to "slime like the late Mr. Church."

She gasped at that, Church was one of the men she drew most often for exactly that sort of mistreatment. She hated him, but felt she had no choice but to smile and give herself as requested, which meant smiling when she was not gagging on his cock, then thanking him for the pleasure of still breathing after. Her acquiescence was probably why Barnes sent her to Church.

"He is dead now, you know," I said. "I like to think of him bent over in Hell with a long line of tormentors, each with barbs on their cocks, using him at both ends until the place freezes over. You have to realize he will never force himself on you again."

"You know, I had not made that connection yet. Now that you say it I must wonder why I did not put it together. Thank you for that image."

"You still have not answered my question."

"Okay, when I dream of accepting oral sex from a man, I guess I think of being on top, in a position where I can look in a man's eyes while he delights in eating my pussy from stem to stern. But that strikes me as thoughtless, because I am ignoring his package of goodies, leaving them flopping in the breeze, but..."

I replied with a gruff voice, "Sound's good, mount up and get that yummy pussy down here so I can have my way with your stuff and MAKE you to smile."

Lisa hesitated because she was embarrassed. Her pussy was tiny, a tight design with almost no lips at all, so she thought it was immature-looking, like an underage girl. She wanted to hide it with pubic hair but was told that wife-substitutes had to be completely bare or wear their pubes in a minimal, high-maintenance style like a landing strip or a vee or some other shape that left the lips completely uncovered. To stay that way it had to be trimmed weekly so it was even more of a bother for somebody who only played one night a month.

I reassured her, I am not really partial to any particular type of look or style of pussy beyond the obvious, that clean lips are nicer for oral. With my urging, and remarkable shyness considering her position, she finally moved herself over my mouth. At the top of the bed there was enough light so we could just see each other.

Lisa hid her eyes with her hands like she was embarrassed. I gave her nether lips a long, distinct chaste kiss, which was a novelty for her. It got her looking, curious. Then I began to work my tongue along her folds, exploring for her pleasure spots and gauging each by the way she wiggled and giggled. To do a proper job I did the obvious places last. By the time I finished exploring the giggles turned into moans. Then I started to tongue-fuck her properly, the way my mother taught.

Lisa liked that, she urged me in deeper. To help me she reached down and held her labials open while getting her body a low as possible. That way I could really drill my tongue into her. Lisa became quite vocal.

Sondra, having a good time in the next bed, asked what I was "doing to that poor girl to make those loud noises. It sounded too good, it must be abuse!"

Lisa replied that it was in fact "abuse," of the "most devilish kind." But she intended to take her "fair share of abuse, and more" as long as possible so the rest of the girls did not have to sit on my face wiggling with glee.

Naturally that distinctive phrase ("fair share of abuse") caught my ear. Lisa even had the cadence right. Sondra also caught it, and had a snap reply that showed how smart she was. "Well, as long as you are being abused for a good cause, why not?"

Since my mouth was busy I gave her finger snaps for that, which caused Sondra to burst out laughing so hard Kick almost fell out of the bed. Well, Tommy James and "Let It Bleed" both came out in the same era, so I guess we knew each other's music tastes. Sondra was pleased that we both knew the reference.

However, this totally wrecked Kick's serious attempt to coax a climax out of Sondra.

We were both surprised that Lisa knew the line and used it. Kick was not a Stones fan - he leaned towards classical music - so he had no idea.

(The "... fair share of abuse" line from the "Let It Bleed" album has been attributed to several sources, but the one that seems most likely to me and Sondra is Marianne Faithfull, Jagger's drugged-addicted girlfriend, sometimes singer and muse, who claims she was used/abused by the band, but she was okay as long as it was for a worthy cause.)

I continued making excellent progress on Lisa's pleasure, she was eager and responsive, enjoying herself immensely, sharing she testimony loud enough to be heard in both rooms. But it was not quite enough to make it, and I could see in her eyes that she was thinking of faking it. That would not do, so pulled my tongue out of her and delivered a good lashing to the special feature at the front of her pleasure valley.

The shift brought a dramatic change in her tune, she moved to a higher register and a faster tempo, abandoning all thoughts of faking it.

"Oh my... I have not had that since... since I was a teenager on a 'bad girl' sleepover. It feels so good right there... oh you are making me... almost... getting me... I am almost... OH YESSSSS. You Lovely Man."

I'm told it pays to advertise, and testimonials carry a lot of weight. Also, girls talk. I got a number of suggestions for some time alone over the coming months, enough that I actually considered getting a loft just for assignations.

Maybe her testimonials had to opposite effect on some of the guys.

After I was done eating her pussy to a climax Lisa smothered me with kisses and plainly did not want to leave me unsatisfied. She said she owed me something. I had hoped to retain my cum for Rose and Sondra. Lisa knew I only had so much to give, but she still felt she had to thank me.

Finally, while nibbling her nipples and using a finger where it did some good, I negotiated terms. I told her to get on her belly, with pillow under her tits and and a second under her belly. As a compromise I would enjoy fucking her from behind until one of us got off. But after that she had to switch beds, because we were holding up the rotation.

She said, "I heard you always have good ideas," as she agreed.

Because of the chest pillow the back of her neck was exposed. First I nuzzled her neck and ears, causing more little chills and shivers. Then I laid a line of kisses down her spine. She loved that, but after her earlier mention of anal she got a little apprehensive as I got lower. "You dear man, if you want my ass, you can have it... but I really should clean up a bit..."

I held her where she was and continued kissing my way down. At the start of her crack I gave her a long kiss with a hint of tongue, just a taste of excitement, getting her thinking that I would go farther. Then I started to kiss her soft bottom cheeks. She liked that. When I was done she was warmed up again.

Finally I mounted her from behind, entering her pussy and settling my weight on her ass. She said she had never gotten off with a man this way, but I told her there were two problems with that statement. One was that I was just plain being selfish because she looked and felt good like this (it was true), so I was going to enjoy her this way. Because she had such a low opinion of her looks she felt good when I said that. The second thing was that I was going to have help with her pleasure.

She figured out what I would ask for and objected. There were times, before they were married, when her then future-husband liked to watch her pleasure herself. Since she was completely inexperienced at using her mouth to arouse him, he used watching her self pleasure as an alternative starter for his arousal.

Why do women have such a hard time with pleasuring themselves with their lover watching? They can plainly see that we like it, and it does them no harm, so why resist? Resistance is useless! Enjoy yourself!

Self-pleasure with an audience ended for Lisa when they got married and he "trained" her to suck him. In the decade since then she masturbated only as a solitary activity when she really needed release. She had become even more inhibited about the act.

"Wait a minute..." I said. "A few minutes ago you said I could have your ass, which would not be a pleasure for you. Now you are objecting to a little finger self-play for our mutual benefit, because I like to feel the lady have a good time while my cock is inside her? How is that reasonable?"

It took her a moment, but she realized that her position was a little messed up by old habits that grew into messed up into inhibitions. She was just responding to her conditioning in a situation where it did not apply. "Now that you have explained it, I see what you mean. I am simply not used to a man as nice as you."

"Well, don't spread any rumors... as a lawyer and now a partner with your sister's husband I have a reputation to uphold. Now open up that sweet little pussy of yours so I can have some fun with your yummy body while you play where the pleasure button is hiding."

Together we worked out the mechanics of me sticking my cock in her pussy from behind while she applied her finger to her sweet, well-licked, happy spot. Like Sondra, Lisa had not been entered by any man since the law firm social in June. But unlike Sondra, she used toys that penetrated, plus she was well lubed by the oral play, so she was relatively easy for me to slip into. Once I got going she felt wonderful, she had a body that liked rear entry, and a pussy that was tight enough to please me more than most.

When I whispered in her ear how good she felt, with a bit of a focused exhale, the moan and shiver she had been holding in came out as a sob. After that she moaned pretty consistently. Plus, her ear was a delight to nibble and blow into and whisper little praises of how good her pussy felt when I fucked her. She whispered that nobody had ever told her that. I could tell it was all getting to her, winding her up again.