Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both sensations were unknown to her and caused her to cry out so, wondering if each such pleasure was natural, or was a defect on the part of her anatomy, as it seemed to be more pleasure than she thought was possible from any man. The sensation of clit lashing was very strong and quick, she quickly got off and she had no idea what was happening until the sensation had grabbed her. Her response was a bit violent, holding my head with her legs while bucking and babbling partial words as she tried to explain what she felt and ask what was happening at the same time.

At the heights of pleasure she actually cut her own release short, she was suddenly afraid that she had lost control and done something entirely too embarrassing and unforgivable on my face. She could not ask about it, that was too much for her. Eventually I figured it out her concern and said there was no problem with her actions, voluntary or involuntary. Still, it took a passionate kiss on the lips, and licking my face (another first time exercise for her) before Sondra was finally convinced that she had not disgraced herself.

After she realized everything was okay she savored the taste of her own pussy from my lips. "You know, it has an appeal," she said at the moment she figured out what she was licking off my chin. It was not aftershave. "Do you like it? My flavor I mean?"

"Yes, I do. Each woman is different, but as long as they are clean I will say I have never rejected any. How about you?"

"Never directly... sometimes at the pool a girl will eat another girl and maybe kiss me later... or fingers that have... I have not tried my own taste... It strikes me as wrong although I can't give a reason why."

We entertained ourselves with deep kisses and her licking her flavor from my face for a time. This time she was not afraid to take the lead, to use her tongue inside my mouth actually seeking her flavor. I would not say that this was passionate, it was more sexual play and instruction.

We both knew what was coming next, but because of who she was she had to talk about it some more. "When you took me, bent me over and had me for the orgy it was perfect, as close as possible to what I really wanted in every way. Having the other guys take turns with a timer was an genius move... or maybe a perverted genius thing, I am not sure. But I did not realize how not seeing your face detracted from the experience. I felt 'used' like a sexual object, which was what I wanted. I had never been taken from behind before, not once, so that was an added thrill. I knew it was public, which was a real trip for me. But I now see how much a connection with a person makes it better."

"Well, your wish is my command... what are you asking for?"

"I think what I want is both. I know you don't love me, that is not an issue. But like the orgy I want you to use me... not 'make love' but to fuck me like... I don't know like what... but not like a lover, and not like a delicate flower, the daughter of Judge Stern... Fuck me like you are a man who wants me... no, strike that, make that a man who wanted to use my body to take your own selfish release... to force me, no matter what it feels like to me. Even if it hurts as we start. But I also want to see your face... to have you kiss me because you need to kiss me as you fuck me. Because my face is part of it for you... Does that make sense?" she asked. "Damn, I sound like a writer."

"You mean, like your lovely lips are irresistible? Because you should know, they are. I can't speak as an African or an Asian, but I can say that, for most white and black and brown guys raised in the US, your lips and face have this 'best of black and white' thing going that really strikes a raw sexual chord. It is so NOT Barbie, the impact on a guy is lower in the body, the effect hardens a lot of cocks. You really have to know that."

"I... I had no idea. My life has been so sheltered. Women too? When we are at Rose's, sometimes I see one of the others looking..."

"I can't speak for women," I said. "But you should ask."

"I will... Now, about the other thing, doing me hard... selfish... Can you do it?"

"You are attractive, your face and your body..."

"Actually, part of the reason I hoped to get you in the auction was to get past that. You see, I KNOW that I am not as attractive as Abril, she is so hot. So as you fuck me like that, maybe you can get a little pissed at being with me instead of Abril. Knowing she is with somebody else. Or is that a issue?"

"Not an issue, she knows what she wants and can set her limits. You are a prize, you should know that. I can't treat you like you aren't."

"You are very kind to say that... I have to wonder if it is true, tonight I have noticed that you say only nice things. Well then, if that is true the real question is, can you fake it?"

"I can see that, for your sake, I must try. Very well... Pick a safeword." I wondered if she knew what that was. She saw that I wondered.

"I know what you mean... I read and write scripts with steamy sex scenes which the stars butcher you know. Mine will be 'kumquat', okay?"

"Do you want to be manhandled into position as well?"

She settled into the missionary position, spread her legs, then used her fingers to spread her labials open. "We can skip that part since there is no audience, so how about we just get to the good stuff... you stuffing me."

As a TA at UCLA she got top marks in the classroom for her clear presentation and communication. This was more of the same. So I mounted up and put it to her. It was deliberately not a smooth entry, I made the first few pushes a little rougher than they needed to be. But I was careful not to actually hurt her as I stuck my cock in.

Her smile said I had nailed that part.

After a few strokes when I was holding my head up and watching her to make sure I was really not hurting her, I cocked my head at an angle and bent my mouth down to devour those beautiful, fat, protruding lips of hers. I added just a touch of teeth, to move her head a little from 'doing what was asked' to 'am I sure I want this?' I could feel her hesitation and resistance, but I pushed through and kept going. She settled in for the ride.

I like to think that I gave her what she wanted, a hard but not brutal ride with no emotion (my speciality) topped by plenty of mouth-to-mouth action to keep her immersed in erotic overload. At first she was passive under me, just taking it all in. But then she started to get into it, adding her own moves to stoke the fire. First it was just moving her body to get the most out of each stoke, be it writhing sideways, or moving in counter to my hips, moving herself against me. Eventually she got the idea to wrap her arms and legs around me so moved with me. She stayed just the other side of taking part, so it was like I was fucking her against her will, until she reached that point. Then she realized that she was part of this, and could add grips and movements to make it better for her, so she could take part in her own pleasure.

That was when I slipped my finger tip inside her charming little rosebud. The first contact was a surprise to her, it messed up the movement. I think she might have forgotten that it was coming. Then the idea percolated deeper in her erotic haze. She wanted this, it was a third way I could get into her, a third penetration that would make her a woman with me. Something new and twice as dirty for the academic nun. The 'good girl' in her imagined Rose and the others gathered around, watching us as she was despoiled into their ranks and became a 'dirty girl' for the guys to have.

She wanted it, she began to make little positive noises.

My mother taught me better than to just push it in. Instead I used a finger from my other hand and inserted it into our kiss, so we could both lick it. Like in that first shower. The idea of us both licking a finger together so I could put it into her ass got her very excited. She wanted it wet, but did not want to take too long, after just a moment she was making little "do it" noises. So I took my finger out of our mouths and pressed it where it would do some good.

She was tight to enter, she didn't know how to relax, but I worked it side-to-side movement and suddenly breeched the backdoor as the tip slipped in. I slipped in the first knuckle, and slowly moved deeper until I was about half way to the second. I figured that was enough for her this time.

It was just one finger, but with my cock moving in-and-out of her it was enough. Doing it while I was on top, fucking and kissing her, made it 100% sexual to her mind. Her mind went to imagine faint, ghostly images of not one man, but two or three penetrating her, using her, getting off inside her. She had no idea why that made it better, but it did.

I did not go as deep as I could, I just wanted her ass to be part of her sensation, and it worked perfectly. Next time she was with me she would want to experiment with something besides a single finger.

I grabbed her buttock which kept the finger at a fixed depth, then I started to thrust deep with my cock and my tongue together. My tongue went deep enough it was beyond a normal kiss. She made the connection with when I tongue-fucked her pussy. That shifted her focus to her crotch where an adjustment to how she was moving her hips, so she got more of her pussy into the rubbing, made her clit brush against the movement of my cock.

With all the feelings surging through Sondra's body she felt the first waves of her onrushing climax.

Sondra had used toys, including penetrating toys and fucking machines, to masturbate for over a decade, so she was an experienced mistress of her own climax. But what was happening now was a little like a surfer who was on top of her game at getting the most out of a small wave suddenly faced with a incoming swell as tall as a 4-story building. All she knew was that the thrill of that wave would take her beyond imagination. So she dug in, struggling to stay ahead of the crest.

There was another difference: a lack of distractions. The first time I had Sondra was during the orgy when she knew men and women, her father's coworkers and their wives, were watching her, and talking about her. So she was focused outside of herself. Plus she was not confident about the next stroke I would take, because we switched guys and she never knew when it would switch again. This time we were in private, with no distractions. I had her completely focused inside her own body, where I was penetrating her in every way. Plus she had trust in what I was going to do as I stroked.

I felt the shift as Sondra suddenly got more passionate working with me. Her tongue danced more with mine, her arms and legs gripped me tighter, her hip movements got stronger, and she started to squeeze her little rosebud on my finger.

It did not take long after her shift before she peaked and pulled me tight against her, stopping the movement. I was not quite there yet, but I played my part, thrusting deep and holding, giving her what I knew she needed to work her climax with.

She had a long, hard orgasm. I felt her body stiffen as I held her, felt the tremors as she gave herself up to the waves of pleasure running up and down along her body. She was hungry for me to go deep in her mouth and her pussy while her rosebud clutched me tight. It went on long enough that she had to break the kiss so she could gasp for air as the total exertion demanded.

I let her gasp and finish what she started. Unlike the oral, she did not "kick out" from the wave of feelings until in was completely spent.

I let her breathing get back to normal, and then rested just a little bit longer as her eyes cleared. When her eyes started moving about, I knew her mind had gone to the next step, she was asking herself, "what is next?"

I let the question build until she had almost reached the point of saying it out loud.

Then I said, "Now it is my turn." I used a tone that was a little bit ominous. It was what she wanted, to be fucked like a sexual object as she stayed passive. The tone raised the slightest question in anticipation. But she did not have the strength to do anything but lay there and take my cock.

This would be without kissing, but I thought the finger in back would help us both when the time came so I kept it where it was.

She had one other question on her mind, the one that had really started this little sequence. She wondered, "would Eric eat her after he put his cum into her, after he soiled her pussy?" For that I let her wonder, because if she kept the question in her mind without asking, and without my answering, then when I did eat her creampie as promised it would build trust between us, trust that I was a man of my word who did not have to be pestered into doing what I said I would do.

Women naturally liked men who did that, and particular act would count triple because I did what she said she wanted, I would do it without being asked, and I would make her feel incredible when I did.

I started to move in her again, this time without the kissing, in a way that said this physical fuck was for me, for my pleasure. Of course, in her mind the way Abril's husband would want her body for his own pleasure was because he found her body so attractive. So my selfishness would actually feed her vanity.

With a more "selfish" stroke I did not need as much speed as before. I shifted the angle and used more of her pussy against my shaft as I moved. I was also at a steeper angle inside her, giving my cockhead more sensation as it moved in her deliciously tight hole. She did not understand how the adjustments in stroke felt to me, but she could tell that somehow it was tied to my selfish satisfaction over hers. Given the pleasure tsunami she had just experienced, and considering what I might do after, she was okay with it.

I made sure my eyes stayed on her face and tits, shining with appreciation at her beauty. Unspoken adoration was the better choice, our academic nun knew so many ways that even the sweetest words could be lies. But actions spoke loud and clear, they never became a clumsy phrase or a word that was not positive enough. Actions were never bad poetry. She ate it up.

It took a little time for me to get into the groove, I had been holding back with Sondra in everything so far. The finger in back, the view, and the way this was all for me helped me shift my balls from "make her happy, stand by" to "make me happy, let us feel good with this bitch."

She actually caught on before I did. "Oh my goodness... I feel SO FUCKED... I feel like this is everything, what I was born for... to take your seed and be a woman for your cock..."

Yeah, I kind of felt that too. I kept it going, maybe I picked up the pace and hammered her a little. She did not seem to mind. So I increased the intensity another notch.

"Oh yes... fuck me... fuck me good... that's it... do me... do me like a slut for your cock... I wish they could see me now..." she shifted her speaking voice, her accent went South, "see how you take what you wants from mine twat... go ahead..." she went a bit more racial, "git some of dat ass... you know yous wants it..."

I thought the accents might be a bit much, maybe a 'method acting' moment, but she seemed sincere in it so I didn't say anything or let it distract me from my mission of making us both smile. It turned out that for the last month she had been eating lunch and talking about an HBO script with various actors who were from different regions. Some of the language was graphic, I guess that HBO operates in a different region of censorship than what I was used to on TV or the few movies I go to.

I started to feel it would happen, the first warnings that would turn into the "point of no return" for my climax. I was trying to stretch things out a little, so when the surge came the feel of my cock pumping into her would make up for the possible lack of hydraulic feel, because of less fluid.

Sondra was slipping deeper into it. "Oh... ummm... yes... oh yes keep... right there right there keep... ohh... this is the best... damn lucky I got... OHHH... getting close..."

I could tell she had slipped beyond discussion. Could I make it last until her climax? I tried another adjustment, a bit more clit, a little less for me. Things did not look good. I could rush my own climax by moving that finger up her ass so it was pressing me just a little more, but if I wasn't fighting to hold my cum that would reduce the internal intensity when I did pump inside of her. On the other hand, I was up against a pretty tight limit, I was going to pop no matter what, and outside of a total abort I saw no way to slow the train down.

But I sincerely hated to finish inside her pussy when she was so close, it was something that anybody, who gave their pussy to feel good in, deserved. That was just common courtesy, and my mothers training in such things. I searched my brains for an idea.

Suddenly it came to me, the perfect way to speed up her climax so I didn't leave her hanging. I moved to her ear. My finger in her ass moved just right, so it was on my trigger. Then I spoke the words to get her off. "Don't forget, my darling sweetness, when this is over I am going to eat your messy pussy so you lose your fucking academic nun mind."

I deliberately made the statement long, and I stretched it a little because I wanted it to sink in and give her just a little more steep buildup at the peak. Then, as soon as I finished, I touched the trigger point at the bottom of my cockhead, pressing in the ass and pussy so I felt it at the start of my instroke. Naturally this dragged the pressure point along the bottom of my shaft as I pushed in. When I bottomed out my straining balls fired with all they had.

In Sondra I could see and feel how the words instantly doubled the feeling of my fucking. She went right over the edge. The timing wasn't perfect but it was only off by a moment too slow, her climax started as my first slug of cum was shooting up my shaft into her.

"OHHH YESSSSS... FUCKKKK MEEE YOU DEVIL... do it... do me SO GOOD... uh ohh... YESS... oh, uhh... YESSS AGAIN...!"

That took care of the first couple jets, after that her voice sort of tapered off to mindless babbling exaltations. Her body movements matched her voice, the first two or three tried to buck me off, the next few wiggled real nice underneath me and I admit I took advantage of the delights her writhing afforded me, then the air went out of her and her muscles kind of collapsed. It was something to feel very good about.

I did not have that much to pump, but I kept the whole business going with a few dry shots. She was not going to feel the difference, to her it all kind of ran together as a good long time.

I gave us both a few breaths to catch up with the oxygen our blood needed. Then, as soon as her breath cycle eased into the normal range, I pulled out, slid down her body, pressed my mouth against her pussy, and gave her a long licking. I started on her cute little taint, ran the tip of my naughty tongue along the depths of her pussy, and finished by pressing the width of my tongue against her sweet little clit, then wiggled my entire body to transmit the vibration.

She sobbed in response. "Oh my... I never felt... never imagined... such... Ohhhhh..."

That last was her response to my tongue fucking deep into her pussy.

Because of my diet I have been told that my cum is not as strongly flavored, not as salty or as bitter as most other guys. (I admit this is not my direct personal comparison with other guys, but Li and Resha have a lot of experience in such things.) But in this case that was not really an issue because Sondra's juices were sweet and had a unique tang, and they kept flowing with abundance during the exercise, while I did not add much to the sauce, so Sondra's flavors really predominated.