Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It stayed that way for a time, she was working pretty hard and was getting there, but I did not want her to stall out, so I went back to her ear. "Is this teaser trying to steal my cum? Do you want to take the good stuff from me, keep it from the next one I cover?"

"Yes," she said, "I want your cum in me... give it to me... I want to feel you swell and pop so good... Abril says you are a stud... so give it too me... give it too me like you give it too your wife... I want it... I want it bad... I want it all like Abril get it from you."

I never had a woman invoke my wife's name to try and get me off before, it gave me funny feelings. They would have been stronger feelings if Abril was really married to me, or if Rose had talked about Li, who I was actually attached to. Still, her words spurred me on, I began moving even harder and faster.

Then Rose tried another tack. "I bet my daddy is fucking Abril right now. If her got her he was going to keep her all night, he really wanted her. But if you fuck me hard enough it will make me forget about daddy and his cock and his fucking. Go ahead... fuck me good and make me your slut... make me want your cock... then you can use me a a teaser for Abril... I won't mind. Nia too, I know you fuck her too. I want to be your teaser for both of them."

"You certainly are a good teaser... a good fuck. But to be a teaser for me, you have to eat my other ladies... eat them after I am done with them. Can you do that? Can you be my little teaser bi-slut woman eater?"

"Oh fuck yes... I would LOVE to do that... to fuck you before and eat them after... it makes me so HOT. You make me so hot... fuck me... fuck my pussy... I am close... so close..."

"Just a few more teaser... I am almost there..." I felt it coming. "Three... two... one... TAKE IT... take it all," I said as I pushed deep and felt the swell on my cock inside Rose's body.

She was right with me. "YES... you are so good... YES again you are... OH YES... Please, keep going... YES... what a FUCK..."

She continued like that for a time, I had a lot saved up and this was only my second cum of the night, so I kept her going and my balls filled the boss's daughter.

I had been tempted by that ass, but really, for any woman, and ass-fuck might be good right up until you cum, then the pussy is far, far better.

After Rose and I were done she snuggled up and started to fall asleep, she was on her side next to me. I heard her request, "Join me? Cuddle close? Please?"

I didn't mind if I did. I draped an arm over her shoulders and a leg over her hips, making her feel like I owned her body. She wiggled her butt into my belly, muttered something, and I felt her body relax.

I had been taught one other thing by my teacher. "You are... well, do you want me to clean you up?"

"Oh my goodness... that is not a request I get from men who fuck my so good." She thought about it for a moment. "I am sorry, if somebody else was here I would say 'yes' without a doubt. But you are so good to cuddle... I just can't stand to have you move."

So we had a short nap instead.

-

At about 1:00 somebody woke Rose up which woke me up. I assumed it was time to rotate the girls again, but it seemed they had talked over another idea, it was something they worked it out earlier if things worked out right. We all gathered to hear what they had to say.

First off, at this point the girls were not so sure that all of us guys could give all of them "our best" for the fourth rotation. Honestly, they were in the same boat, the auction started 8 hours ago, and even with the short naps it was a long day. So they decided on working together. That seemed a fair point, we had all been with Sondra and Rose during the orgy, and at least one woman once we got to the room. Even if we didn't cum every time all the sessions were stretched out. It was a long time and everybody admitted that they wanted to get "off the clock" and settle into "friendly sleep" mode. The sun would come up tomorrow and we were thinking optimistically about two sessions before lunch.

Val made an additional point that the ladies were thinking of going outside the conventions. Apparently they wanted some "off the menu" choices and had talked out a plan.

For instance, Rose said earlier that she wanted to have fun with both Billy and Phil together for the rest of the night, she mentioned her desire for a sleepy spit-roast. Those two guys thought it was a great idea.

Meanwhile Val and Lisa wanted a two-on-one with Kick plus a chance for some very friendly time with each other before and after. I guess they had run that play before to good effect. Val pointed out that both trios would be facilitated if they pushed the two beds in each room together.

I noticed something was missing with that plan. "It seems that leaves Sondra and me without a bed. What, exactly..."

"Yes... exactly," Sondra smiled at that. "That was actually where I started the conversation." She was very clever and knew what she wanted.

Rose opened the door for me. "I can assure you, Daddy is not going to let go of Abril before noon tomorrow, he is smitten and needs to OD on her wonderful sexy body to get her out of his system. He may need medical assistance by then, but he will not stop before that. Not that it is going to be enough even then... But the upshot is that your bedroom will remain unoccupied for the night..."

Sondra took over, "... plus I had so much fund in the hallways as a sexual toy after the orgy, when people watched us, so was kind of wondering if you and I might take another naughty walk on the wild side... maybe do some fun things... or just sleep if you want."

I took my cue. "I think we can come up with something fun to do once we are alone. I will regret missing my time with Val..."

"That is so nice of you to say. There will be other times, I am sure." Val was sitting next to Kick, stroking his cock.

-

Chapter 71. A Late Night Stroll And More

I knew how to get to my room. Like before, Sondra wanted her blindfold on and to be cuffed with her hands behind her back as she traveled between the rooms, she wanted to do more 'scenes from the bondage theater' if we encountered anyone else along the way.

I thought that was a bit of bother that was unlikely to pay off, but she got on her knees and used her tongue to convince at least part of me.

"Such a yummy mix of Rose and Grey," she remarked in between licks of my scrotum as the others watched. "Please, no need to wash off, I will enjoy doing the job once we get to your room."

I slipped on my 'easy access' my tunic. Sondra and Rose both teased me a bit, getting me up as we got ready to leave, Sondra wanted me hard during the walk, "just in case." Rose was actually 40/60 in terms of coming along with us, the deciding factor was our earlier discussion of a day together where she was mine, maybe shared with a few special friends, just to keep it interesting.

-

As soon as we were in the hallway Sondra whispered, "If we encounter anybody on the way, I want you to put me against the wall and put it in me like a slut, kind of rough-like. Be a dear and ignore all my sounds and objections."

"Like this?" I asked. She was not expecting the speed or strength of my move, the fact was that she had never been roughly handled by any man. I put her back against the wall, lifted her body by her bottom, and slipped my cock into her. At the same time I took a gentle hold of a nipple with my teeth and pulled as my cock slipped into her. Her groan was 100% sincere. She wrapped her legs around me and threw her head back.

"Oh yes, that is perfect... I knew you were ideal for this. I hope somebody sees us... but if that does not happen I would not want to waste the erection. I want it to be used on me, used hard."

I agreed that I could do that.

As it happened, despite being after one in the morning, as we approached a cross corridor we did hear some approaching voices. I could not make out who it was, but we both got into position. This time Sondra was noticeably juicier as my cock entered her, I gather she was hoping this would happen.

She began moaning, making it impossible for me to hear the voices any better.

When the voices went by I was too engaged to take a good look, but from the way they hesitated they saw us. It was only for a few moments as the corridors crossed, we were some distance from the intersection. Their conversation stopped as they saw us, I think I heard an older female say "that looks like fun" or some such thing. I also heard mention of my name, and "Jessica." Then somebody said "come along now" and they moved on.

We were in no hurry to stop so we stayed that way until the voices faded completely, and maybe a bit longer. Sondra was a bit breathless and was not committed to stopping when I let her down. But she took a moment to sink to her knees and give me a bit of a "thank you" there.

As we moved on we agreed that, since they were older, they were probably some folks who attended one of the smaller gatherings for people who were not up for the auction and orgy, but were looking for fun in smaller groups, possibly without their spouses present.

A few more intersections - without additional encounters - got us to the room I checked into with Abril. But just to make sure, we practiced our hallway routine once more.

-

Chapter 72. Alone With Sondra

Sunday August 31, 2008 at 1:30 AM

The Grey hotel room

"I think we're alone now," Sondra said for a second time to me. We were in my room, I had I slipped the handcuffs off her. She removed the blindfold and pressed her body against me before she spoke.

This time we both knew that the subject was not music. She continued, "after our short time in the shower I started cultivating the idea of us being along together. Rose and Val both wanted the threesomes they got, so they did not require too much of a push. I really wanted to be alone with you."

"So this was your doing... Because you wanted more anal play?"

"Well, that too, but it was not the primary... well, to start at the start, Rose always wants a guy to eat her after fucking her. But she says most guys don't do that, and especially if another guy is watching, and double don't if the girl has fucked the another guy first. Did I get that right?"

"Yes. There are some exceptions, but most former frat guys consider oral sex performed on a sloppy pussy to be closet-homosexual-stuff. There are other triggers that guys avoid. It is childish, but all the partners in this firm except me were frat boys in the last century, so one must expect such foolishness. I am sure we all have some clutter in our background perceptions."

"What about being penetrated there by a woman when the couple is alone?"

"We all have our own limits... for me, fingers and tongues are okay, but I am not into strap-ons or penis-shaped toys... I am pretty sure that most of the guys I hang with feel the same way. Excepting the gays and bi-guys I know."

"I will keep that in mind. When I watched you eating Lisa's pussy I knew I wanted the same thing. With help from Rose and the others this was easy to arrange, so here we are. I want for you to fuck me then eat me. I figured we would shower first, maybe with a little anal play tossed in... if you don't mind."

Sondra was very bright at getting what she wanted, there was no need for more discussion. I tossed my tunic off and we had some good clean fun washing each other with rather more vigor than our first shower of the evening. She was eager to get her hands on my privates, and was encouraging when I focused on her's, both front and back. The shower was very well-equipped so she got clean outside and in.

At her invitation I repeated the ass-fingering I had done earlier. I used some lube Abril and I had brought along, it made entry a lot easier. This time I pushed a finger into her pussy at the same time. I was able to bring a lot more pleasure to her - she was gasping with the thrill - using both sets of fingers.

As she clung to the wall while I was probing her body she said, "That is much better than it was the first time, it is sexual and feels good. Keep it going."

I spent about five minutes with fingers in both holes, the lube made movement a lot easier. With the better feelings she wondered about having a cock in back, fucking her. Could she get off with it? Maybe with a toy in the front?

I talked a bit more about double penetration, with the right guys I was sure she would enjoy it. However, I was not sure I was the right guy, for a better experience she really needed a pair of longish cocks, including at least one without much of a ridge at the head.

"Like Phil?" she asked.

Well, she knew him better inside than I did. "I have not examined him closely, and in any event I am not the one who has to connect, but yes, based on a few glances, I would say that of the team, he is the best for anal."

"Maybe that is why Rose wanted Phil and Billy in her threesome," she mused. She was not about to try anything more than the fingers, but she said she wanted the anal play again later, when I was inside her.

Before I could respond she asked if she could return the favor of anal play no, in the shower. It turned out she had a trimmed fingernail, it was employed when she played with Rose and a few others.

"Do all of you girls play together?" I asked as we exchanged positions. I was willing to let her try.

"Keep in mind, we don't have the access to guys like many ladies our age, we are limited to our pool where all the guys are older busy married lawyers - present company excepted. You have Abril, the hottest woman of the bunch, and I have not heard about you dating much. So what choice do we have to meet our needs for a gentle human touch? Even then, some like Abril don't play too many girl-girl games... I guess you keep her satisfied. She is so good to cuddle with. Nia on the other hand... she is always up for anything."

"Yes, I know Nia has an appetite. I am glad she has found friends to enjoy herself with." Then I got ready for her fingers. "Did you find the lube where I told you?"

"Yes, this is good stuff. Are you ready?"

I had assumed the position so she could get her finger into me. It is not something I generally enjoy, but I considered this instruction an investment in case I ever had her in my home. She might enjoy my "horse" for example.

She spent some time around the outside of my muscle, basically out of curiosity and getting herself ready. Then she tried to be careful as she worked her finger in. Her intentions were good but she really did not have the technique. Well, her finger was not that big, and I was ready, so it was no problem. She did not want to go deep, basically she just wanted to get past the muscle and feel around a bit, to satisfy her curiosity and to obtain a bit of equality with me. The actual penetration was over in about 10 seconds.

She said that she knew about the prostrate, but was not going too deep this time. I agreed that was the better choice, especially considering that I had not prepped for a deeper visit.

When she was done she tried to hide washing her finger and her ass, like she was ashamed of them, but I would not let her. I said we were two adults who had played the same games, and there was nothing to hide about it, especially if our next encounter involved the use of tongues instead of fingers.

She blushed at that, with her dark skin her blush was not as cute as Rose but still it was nice to draw the response from her. She admitted that it was conditioning, and that at 30 she should know better. "Do you really mean that about a next time? I know Rose wants a play date with you... she has talked about the idea all week. You have Abril, and I picture her as... volatile? Would you really want time with me?"

"You are very attractive, inside and out. So yes, I would enjoy some time. As a new partner I am not sure how soon I will have time, but I will work on that. How is your schedule?"

"Writers have a lot of flexibility, except when they don't. All I have are spec projects right now, so I really write when I think of something, and wait for calls from my agents. I have a couple of things in the pipeline, but that is a waiting game... will so-and-so want to screw up my script... that sort of thing."

We dried each other off and then got into bed. I read her body language, she wanted to be warmed with my mouth on her lips, both above - because she was conditioned to having that first, and then below - which was what she really wanted before and after I fucked her. She was very giving, very passive, as she unconsciously posed, first on her belly, then arching her body on her back offering herself to me.

I enjoyed all that was presented. She was beautiful with a very good tall curvy body and an exotic look about her.

Her body included a few visual cues from her anonymous black father, the most pronounced were the lips of her mouth which were very full, wide and protruding. They were made for kissing, it was something I found was a pleasure for me. I knew they would look even better wrapped around my cock, but I also knew that giving fellatio was a weak point for her, so we would not ask that today. On the other hand, she let me have my way in kissing her, she had no resistance to deep, probing kisses. Instead her mouth was a pleasure to enjoy in every way. It turned out to be one of the things she was hungry to try, and when I indulged myself she was turned on by it far more than most. I guess that happens when you never have a date except for the socials with old married lawyers where kissing is discouraged. As we kissed I could smell how quickly her pussy began to flow in response. I was turning her body on the way her usual older men never could.

I could tell that she wanted plenty of body contact as well, the combination of kissing and rubbing was new to her. I admit that some of it may have been my muscular build, I had that genetic gift from both sides. She seemed especially interested in rubbing her tits against my chest and my face.

I asked if she wanted to be on top, but she was not interested, she liked to be underneath me, writhing against my flesh and feeling a little dominated as I enjoyed the pleasures of kissing her like she had never been kissed before. She really enjoyed it.

Then I started to move down her body. She urged me past her breasts, everybody had been there and she was anxious for me to get to the good stuff, so I went down of her and kissed her nether lips like she had really never been kissed before. She said as much, although not in exactly those words, because she was breathing pretty hard once I got started.

It seemed that the only times she got oral from a guy was when she was matched with somebody under 45. Those times were rare and when it did happen it was because she repeatedly expressed an interest and the guy feared her father so he did it, but was kind of perfunctory about it.

Well, maybe the guy couldn't wait, her tight hole were always whispering to him, saying "for a good time, stick it in."

For all of this she confined her discussion to things she did with men. It seemed that in their little female clique, Abril and Jessica were the most conservative in terms of what they did, which was not much. The Church girls, for instance, did it all. Tonight Sondra was determined to go farther than Jessica Stern ever had. She moved my head down and held me there so I had no doubt about what she wanted. It was no coincidence that I wanted the same thing. "Yes Ma'am, pleased to eat you," was my answer.

I spent time working her at both end of her happy valley. First I set to tongue-fucking her hole, she said it was like I was drilling for some great treasure and she invoked all manner of spirits as felt the pleasure. Then, when I felt she could deal with it without kicking me off the bed, I shifted to lashing her clit with authority using my tongue. The term, "pleasure" was no longer sufficient, she was quite beside herself when she felt that. We were both grateful the rooms next to mine were quite soundproof or empty.