Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While this was going on we did have an audience. Kick had finally blown his nuts in Sondra, who worked him hard. Then he fell asleep soon after he was done with her. In his defense, I know Kick had worked 60 hours in five days this week, finishing a project scheduled for delivery Tuesday morning.

The ladies had set up a rotation where Sondra was scheduled for one of the beds in the other room, but the two couples there was not done yet. Sondra was considerate enough to take a quick shower after Kick finished. Now she had to wait somewhere. She decided on watching us, standing in a shadow where all I could just see was her eyes and about 20% of her face. She was positioned deliberately for my eyes. I didn't mind an audience and Lisa didn't notice.

At the socials, Jessica Stern usually played the chatty intellectual and minor celebrity (because of her script). She hung around with Amy long before she knew they were distant relatives and everybody liked to share some conversation with the pair of them, because they knew there would be no detailed legal issue discussed. Instead "the celebrities" talked non-stop about the prime Hollywood gossip they each gathered.

Tonight, Miss Stern's "Sondra" persona was determined to be the complete opposite of what she normally was. No chatty intellectual, no Hollywood gossip, she was determined to pursue untried sexual activities. Right now that included playing the voyeur, the silent spy in the house of love.

Put simply, she had never watched another couple fuck, especially as an act of pure adult play and pleasure. Having self-pleasure added to the mix brought another whole dimension to the act. She told me later that, more than anything else she saw, watching us took her down a number of mental roads that turned into key scenarios for books and scripts.

With Lisa I was building up my own climax, but I was determined to hold fire, if I kept my cum while I was with Lisa and Val, I could enjoy my second cum in the sexy young body of Rose Barnes, plus I would still have one or two cums saved for tomorrow morning that I could use on Sondra or Rose. If I was lucky, and they stayed after breakfast, I might enjoy both of them, maybe even in a two-on-one with the pair.

When Lisa was ready to pop and I was still in control enough to ride it out I said, "tickle that happy little tight kitty... go ahead, I know you want to."

She said it was hard to "perform with a guy," but with my quiet sweet urgings she got there. I could feel clearly as she closed the contact and got off hard, a decade of hidden self-abuse made her very responsive to her own fingers, and my real life cock stroking in and out of her pussy at the time, instead of her trusty Sybian, made it so much better.

The big moment came when she convinced herself that she wanted to get off with me, and then lost control. She got off around my cock with a very strong response from her own pussy, squeezing me as her body trashed under me with her soft moans that turned into more of a sob. It felt great and I had a new friend for life. Two actually, because Sondra decided at that moment that she wanted some of me tonight, to the exclusion of all others after the first round. (After having me during the orgy and Kick at the room she was still scheduled for turns with Phil and Billy.)

When Lisa and I were done with the fireworks and the collapse afterwards I recalled that Sondra had been watching us. I did not see her leave but she had likely showered and gone to a bed in the other room. Somebody else was in the shower. Lisa got up and made her way to the other shower. It was just a few minutes before Rose came my way from the shower for fun and mutual pleasure.

-

Chapter 70. Rose Time

Rose's first words crawling into bed with me were, "I was hoping to get to you while you still had some ammo left... Oh my! Even after those fireworks with Lisa you are hard now, which means you are loaded. With all the excitement I though you would need more build up... but since you don't... do you think we could start with me on top?"

She did not wait for my approval before mounting up - I guess that type of behavior is what comes of being the daughter of the boss. Rose felt like she had flushed herself the two loads of cum she had been given already, which I considered a courtesy.

"That seems like a great idea, but you don't have to be in such a hurry to finish."

"I am not in a hurry to finish, but I do want to get started." She bent forward so she could speak quietly. "Actually, I have been waiting for this for a long time. Abril was kind of picky until recently. As I think of it, she loosened up about the time she showed up with that knockout car you got her. Plus Nia was with her, of course."

At the monthly socials, Abril and Rose often hung out together. Abril's ability to visit Rose, or have her over, had been constrained until Abril got her car. Before that Abril had to take public transportation or catch a ride to meet Rose at a shop or something, and she could not let Rose know where she or I lived. Since 'I gave her freedom of the T-bird' I knew that Abril had visited Rose's place and gone to lunch with her a few times, always with Nia 'along for the ride.' (Abril was not a good driver, she had a temp permit requiring supervision, and was lousy at LA navigation which often required being in the correct lane.) On some occasions the last few weeks I also had a shadow team of people Abril did not know (soldiers, not 49 people) following at a distance as security, we were on high alert because of the Crystal Aztexs.

The only good thing about this was that Abril gracefully accepted her limitations, because her parents drilled driving discipline into her.

I have to admit, my boss's daughter is very nice to look at while sitting on my cock. She is extremely cute. I would not call her beautiful in the sense that Abril and Gracie are beautiful, for some reason I generally associate "beautiful" with women who are under me when I am with them. "Cute" is different, and it looks better on top. Cynthia is kind of on both sides of the line, both cute and beautiful. The indians like Kwool, Nia, Mer and Per, all bring something else, a primal attraction.

As it happened, Rose was rather tight when she mounted me, far tighter than I expected, given how much exercise she had embraced so far tonight. I attributed that to the weeks she spent waiting for her piercings to heal.

After posting up and down a few times to get us well connected, Rose lowered herself onto my body and embraced me. She was one of these women who was very comfortable resting on their knees with my cock inside, while pressing her chest and head against my chest. I gathered she wanted to talk.

I had to say something, I used a soft and positive voice. "I never figured you as particularly affectionate towards me."

She wiggled a bit and hugged me closer, it was a surprisingly affection gesture considering out very limited past contact. We had never even danced or held hands at the law firm socials. Now she was treating me like a lover.

"I guess I feel especially close to you because of Abril, she talks about you nonstop, what a great guy you are. Like the way you are helping Nia! That is amazing, it would never happen in my family, not any of them. Plus, Abril loves you so much, and I know she is hard to please."

"How about you, are you hard to please?"

"Boy, straight to the point... she says that too. To be honest, nobody ever saw the point in pleasing me. Before, when I was dating, they just wanted my body..."

"Well, it is a nice body."

"This from a guy who has Abril in his bed every night... unbelievable."

"Don't be so down on yourself with such one-sided comparisons. Think instead, 'sometimes strawberry ice cream, sometimes a vanilla shake with carmel sauce, and sometimes a cheese danish.' Each is the best if you are in the mood. Guys who ignore such things are too boring to consider worthwhile."

"That is clever, I will keep that in mind. Okay, thank you, a little validation is nice, especially from a guy who criminally honest... where was I... oh yes, boys and girls just wanted my body, so I gave up. I became a substitute for my mother... you know the story, don't you?"

"Yes. Conceived in Madison, birth mother took you to the Bay area and raised you poor while David made a career in LA. They met again and married. It lasted as long as high school. You were 18 and decided to live with David. He married Ann, a widow that he knew before her first marriage in Madison. She adopted you. These days you stay in the pool..."

"It is a nice pool, but the guys are all married lawyers who are older, so most they are nice... Daddy keeps me from the shitty ones... but I'm not yet 25 and my life is kind of limited in terms of options. Golden handcuffs. It is a wonderful for me but it is not going anywhere. Did you know that you are the youngest guy in the pool?"

"Uh... now that the pool is merged with the computer firm..."

"Well, yes and no. Have you met the nerds? I mean, Red has fun because she trained them to jump to and speaks the language. Me? Not sprechen data 101010 stuff... which for some reason is a very funny joke to the geeks... how can they do that? Have a joke that is just a bunch of 1's and 0's in a string? Makes it hard to talk, you know?"

"Yes, I do. The key is that they all downloaded the same book and saw both versions of the movie."

"Yes, it is. 101010 stands for 42 in binary, which folks in the cold war thought would be geek math. The answer of 42 is the punch-line for a trilogy of six books written by a Brit, plus movie, TV and audio versions that all vary just a little bit... like one movie Zaphod has 2 heads side by side and the other movie has one that pops up from under the other. Achieving true geekdom requires that you Grok them all."

"That is crazy, how can anyone understand that humor?"

"That is a funny question, coming from somebody one who speaks, what, a dozen different iterations of Valley Girl?"

"Now wait a second... Valley Girl is... oh, I see what you mean."

"This is not a sexy diversion, which is the point I was making. Could we change the subject."

I admit I was being long winded, so I said, "Your piercing suits you. It sets off your lips wonderfully."

"That is more like it... Wait, which lips do you mean?"

"The ones that are usually without lipstick. Of course, the others are nice too... very nice in fact."

The cuddle got closer as her tone turned to full-on sexy. "You noticed! That is the type of thing a girl who wants to be a sex object likes to hear. Although I must say, lipstick on both sets of lips can be very sexy also." We had both seen that during the auction. She started this little rocking motion with her hips that worked pretty well in our position, it moved my cock from 90% erect to 110%, and she noticed. "Abril is so fortunate."

I took that as a cue to bring her lips to mine for a kiss. She liked that more. With the kissing we went without mention of Abril for a time.

When she finally broke off from the passionate kissing she kindly offered her breasts for my attention. They were smaller than Abril's, but Rose had the perkiest breasts of our four purchases. Plus, they suited her, they were cute, and with her being on top she presented them at their best advantage.

I'm a lawyer so I explained to her how delightful her pert chest fruits were to me, using my lips and my tongue and sometimes my teeth. I just didn't use words. She understood it all perfectly and was delighted that I found her so interesting. Her understanding became clear and quite wonderful for both of us as more of her moisture began to flow below. Her movements became more, harder and faster. Suddenly she had a cute little climax, I could feel it around my cock insider her, and see the expression on her face change. But beyond that she kept it inside.

When it was over she bent down again, wrapped her arms tight around my neck, and gave me a passionate kiss. She held me like that for a time. When the moment passed Rose bent her head and ran her tongue around my ear, saying, "that came because I wanted to ask you something. Someday I want to spend the whole day with you fucking me in every hole. If you feel you must, I am sure that daddy would love to trade me for Abril for a day, he is smitten with her, but if we could arrange it without a trade that is fine with me... assuming you want the same thing."

"That sounds lovely... but a trifle difficult. You see, my boss is a slave driver, and some other folks have a claim to my time off."

"I have heard that... but I have also heard you are very very clever."

"It might be a few weeks."

"I figured that... but I don't want to wait for the next social."

"All day? Hmmm... I am not 18 any more."

"Well, you could bring a friend... or somebody."

"Somebody? That sounds kind of vague... not even..."

"Surprise me? I'm am sure that whoever you pick would be fun."

"I will think about it."

She sat up again and reached down, showing me an extending a finger to touch herself. In a sex-husky voice she said, "So will I." Then she leaned forward again, she liked to touch herself, but she liked it better when I could nibble her nipples. At the time having both seemed an even better idea.

I continued what I was doing before, with my lips and tongue. After a minute or so, she did not need her finger or my lips any more, the stroke was doing it all for her. She started to play with the angle of her body, she did not want to be straight up but didn't want to be flat on me either.

She finally got it right when she pushed me flat on my back, then held herself up at about a 30 degree angle, so we could see each other well, and could feel each other better down below. She was moving the angle of her hips so my cock shaft rubbed along the floor of her sweet valley both directions of the stroke. This way her clit felt most of the length of my shaft as it moved in and out of her body. In addition to changing the angle she also changed the pace of the cycle, on the in-stroke our bodies slammed together with some force, so my pubic bone hit right above where her proud little clit stood. But on the out-stroke she went slower, dragging herself along my shaft with plenty of feeling. It did her more good. We happened to be two bodies that hit and fit just right for this move.

I could tell this was a new move for her, she was on top taking control of the situation, something that was not in her nature with most of her older lovers at the exchange, and was impossible with the younger men in her past. I guess something about my face, or the stories that Abril had told on me, made her think she could play it by ear with me to get all the parts right for her special enjoyment.

We spent some time getting the movement right and then stayed with that for a time, throwing in these little sighs and moans and other noises to let me know she was getting closer. Finally she spoke again.

"Fuck me this is good... You have only popped once, and a little birdy told me that you have abstained... yet we are still going good. What a stud you are... will you really hold your cum until I get off?"

"I confess... it is not easy, you really are so cute and sexy... I am trying to stay there for you... but for a sexy little body like yours I can't hold fire much longer."

"Neither... can... I," she replied, biting her lip. Her body said she was close.

I admit that I could not help thinking about Rose's idea of a day together. Abril would be an issue, our marriage may be fake but deep down she was a hispanic and a sex day for me with her close friend might bring her heritage to the forefront. But in a couple of weeks she was going to be distracted by Cynthia and her upcoming trip to Peru, they would be together a lot. That helped.

Who could I bring along? Li would be the most fun, but with the prize so close I could not risk that. Same with Resha. Nia was possible, and I owed Samantha some fun. I owed Irene a date, but I knew she was not great on sharing a request like this. Of course, Rose might be thinking of a guy. I had shared ladies with Brisk and Corum who were good looking, maybe too good looking. Brisk was going back to Peru soon, we had arranged it so he was escorting Cynthia. I kept an open mind after that.

I noticed that Rose had stepped down the tempo a bit, she was doing a lot of work and was getting tired, so I held her down and made a suggestion. "You saw what I was doing before... do you want to try that?"

"I do like seeing your face..." she said, but her tone was clear.

"... and I like seeing yours, plus your chest. But you are getting tired, maybe I should take the work and you just take the pleasure."

"Take the pleasure? Now that is a phrase I don't hear from guys."

"Relationship advice later, for now how about you put this pillow under your tummy."

She was easy to convince, once the pillow was placed she spread her legs. I got between them and eased into her from the back, resting some weight on her butt. She was smaller, but could handle it. When she settled her upper body flat I put some weight there. My mouth was next to her ear as I started moving, so I indulged myself with nibbles and nips and very light breathing, for the latter I could feel the goosebumps on her back and arms as she gave a little shiver.

"This is completely different," she sighed, "but it is nice and I can get used to it. Do you know that when horses breed..."

"... yes, the stallion 'covers' the mare. Do you feel covered?"

"YESI never got that before, but now I can't help but feel it. I am relaxed but I am being sexed... covered... bred by my stud and master... it is not supposed to feel this fucking good to be used so!"

"As long as we are looking at new ideas, can you imagine another woman spread out next to you? With you as the 'teaser' so, when the stud is ready, he can get the dam pregnant."

"So the teaser gets the thrill, if she is quick enough to grab some, but the dam gets the mess after. It goes against everything the feminists taught us in high school... but I can see the point of getting orgasms without the nine-month thing plus the weight gain. FUCK! It feels so good, but it is messing my mind up... please... let me tease your cock for a long time."

"Well, I see you would rather be the teaser than the dam. I like that. There is no dam here, plus I really like your sexy little body on the top or bottom. But sometimes a little mental tripping is fun too. So enjoy your nasty teaser self."

"You know just what to say... and what to do... to wind me up. You could lead me down the wrong path... you feel so good inside me."

"You feel pretty good to me also... you are a hot sexy rose."

She turned away from the other bed and had her voice at a low volume. "This is a great position... do you want my ass? Like this? It feels like you could slip right in."

I moved to where I could whisper in her ear. "Yes, I would enjoy your ass, and it does seem like I could slip right in. But the 'slip in' part never really works as well as we think it should, not unless the girl is really good at it. Also, I would not fuck your lovely little rosebud without giving it some delicious and very improper attention first." I punctuated that by touching the tip of my tongue to the center of her ear."

She gave the start of a full scream which she promptly choked off, everyone in both rooms heard the sound and laughed at it.

However, a side benefit was that Rose's libido took more of a hold of her imagination and the sound freed up her inhibitions. She started to get wound up as I kept fucking her. I met her increased passion by increasing my stroke into her, harder and faster. We started to pick up the pace and she began moaning and urging me on with inarticulate sounds.