Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This tongue-fucking and general cleanup was not nearly as long as the one before. Within moments I knew she was not going to get off again, so I focused on getting the low-hanging juices and gentling her into the sleep that her body yearned for.

It took only a few minutes, then I went back up and shared a very sloppy, dripping with flavor, passionate kiss with her. In her mind she craved the whole experience, including the deep kisses where my tongue filled her mouth with the sauce our carnal knowledge had mixed.

But her body had a different idea. It was not yet dawn, but that was not far off. Sondra had a busy, nervous day making herself ready for the auction, and then a long night as my team had used and enjoyed her body. Then this last session had stretched over an hour, maybe as long as 90 minutes, since she said for the second time, "I think we're alone now."

As a result, when our kissing slowed down it was so easy to slip into the bliss of lovers intertwined in sleep.

-

At 7:30 I woke up, took my laptop into the bathroom, and checked my email. The report from Irene was good, all had gone as expected Saturday night the the Aztexs vented their anger on a crooked ex-member and especially devious minor politician from Houston. She sent wide angle and close-up pictures of the top of of the pyramid, where the event was held.

The thing that was obvious to both of us was how tightly the crowd was packed at the peak moment, just before the blood, overly diluted with booze and a witches brew of meth and other drugs, was allowed the run down the sluices to the thirsty crowd.

Well, we could use that to target our first and second volleys.

The second thing we got was confirmation of the schedule. The crowd might be drunk, zonked on drugs, and had their crazed brains whipped well beyond sanity, but a few people running the show had a schedule and they stuck to it in order to build maximum effect.

We had a hard copy of the schedule and now confirmation based on the demonstration. That was critical for our rescue plan, a few minutes off in either direction could go very bad for Tony and the Sister he planned to rescue for this mob.

-

When I came out of the bathroom Sondra was just starting to be aware of my absence, so I returned to the bed and her arms. She had a beautiful smile.

We cuddled on the bed, resting. This was another thing that was new to Sondra. She had been naked with females friends, in close proximity by the pool or in a bed talking or watching the TV.

But she had never dated, and the older guys she got at the wife-exchange were not cuddlesome, they were past that. When they were done with the act most of them rolled over and went to sleep, ending a successful day. This always left Jessica with a sudden strong yearning for a shower.

"Yes, I know, I was mentally washing their presence off of me," she said.

The best ones might lay flat next to her, holding hands for a minute.

I was different, I had built some emotional connection with the way I pleased her, with the foreplay, screwing and eating her clean after. I probably spoiled her for other men. When all was finished we cuddled like lovers, it was something my mother taught me to do with any woman worth screwing. There was also some trust and intimacy in the other things we did, like the anal play. Now we were together in bed, not side-by-side with only incidental contact like she usually got on a good exchange night, and not falling asleep out of sheer exhaustion like we had earlier, but wrapped together sharing body contact and what seemed to Sondra like affection. Like lovers. Like so many Sondra took physical intimacy as an signal of emotional intimacy.

I admit that I was in no hurry to dissuade her from the belief, she really had a nice body to put my hands upon while her face was very easy to gaze upon, and kiss. Plus, she believed I was married to Abril, so in terms of her self-image she had to be thinking of herself as somebody who was very attractive. But now now she was also on that slippery slope to "bad girl." There was no handrail in sight, and as I said, it was a "slippery" slope for a girl who never had a boyfriend.

Maybe it was even slipperier for a girl who thought her guy was a "bad boy."

She said softly, "I have never had a guy spoon me like this, with his hand cupping my breasts so wonderfully, or with his fingers on my face like he treasured me, while we were just resting. Never! It is a wonderful feeling."

"You are a wonderful woman to allow me the pleasure of these things."

"It is so good... it makes me wonder why Abril would ever spend a night away from you."

"It is part of the job, she knew the day was coming and takes a realistic view of life with me. Also, she has other options you don't know about. Do you know that she and Cynthia are lovers?" I figured she did.

"Well, I could not swear to it, but I sort of figured from the few times I saw them together. Yet you and Abril married..."

"You know, their is no law against Cynthia loving me also. In some places that is common enough for the law to explicitly allow."

I could tell she was frowning at that. "I don't know if that is such a good idea... but there have always been folks who color outside the lines."

"Also, this is my first time as a partner..."

"You know, I had forgotten that. You seem 'superior' somehow, for some time I thought you gave off a vibe that many of the others are working for you."

"You must know that is not true. Still, as far as the benefits of partnership, I have to say my first social night has been wonderful."

After that we fell asleep.

-

Chapter 73. Breakfast Then Company

Some time after sunrise she was getting hungry, but she could not bring herself to leave our little nest of covers and warm friendly bodies. Finally about 8:15 hunger drove us to make our way down to the party room where breakfast was being served.

I offered Sondra my indecent tunic, but she was pleased to go through the hallways nude, showing off her pussy which looked red with use. Her tunic was in the stage area, she retrieved it before we grabbed a quick breakfast from the buffet table. But once we had our trays she did not want to sit down.

I gave her a choice of going to her family's room, the team room or back to my room. She smiled and said that I had the most comfortable bed.

During our short stay we saw two orgy teams and a half dozen people in pairs eating together. There were also a number of the older lawyers and wives who had not been in the orgy but had watched the auction. Body language said that some of them had made their own arrangements for sleeping.

Sondra said something that suggested maybe she was not interested in her parents seeing her in her current state of mind and body.

"They have seen you at socials before, the morning after, haven't they? I mean, you do this so your mother does not have too."

"Yes, exactly. But this time was different. They would know in an instant that something was unusual. I would rather not have that cross-examination just now, in my present mood. Why ruin it?"

About an hour after we got back from breakfast there was a very unexpected knock on the door. It was Rose, she wanted to join us, "even if I wasn't going to fuck her again." Or even better if I was. I let her in.

I did not get all the details but Rose wanted to get away from the team room. It got to a point where Phil wanted to go to breakfast. The other 4 wanted to play instead of eat, and it was pretty clear they would not welcome Rose, their boss's daughter, being present for whatever they were going to do together. They also were not sure about Phil joining in.

So Rose expressed and interest in breakfast and Phil agreed to escort her. She said he went to his own room after they ate.

There was something unclear about why Phil did not want Rose to come with him to his room. Rose said that Phil was probably getting some rest. He knew his wife Red was a party pleaser who was likely to stay busy as long as anybody on the Barnes team could still get it up. It was part of why Barnes had purchased Red, so she could keep the other guys busy while he kept Abril to himself. It was a fact that Red could exhaust three guys during the night, and then go looking for more.

Still, it didn't make sense to me. If Red was going to be busy until Noon, why would Phil turn Rose out of his own bed? If nothing else she was nice scenery. But I did not press her on it, Rose was here so Phil's loss was my gain.

Rose knew where my room was even if nobody else did, it was an advantage of knowing how to open her daddy's briefcase, something she used to do in the past at his request, between marriages when it was just the two of them in the house. Rose did not want to go to her dad's room because it might not be empty and David might want some privacy for whatever he was doing. She did not say that Divid might have Abril with him, but I could see she felt guilty about the possibility, because Rose thought I loved Abril. So I knew that was the reason she felt guilty.

I had to wonder what tonight might feel like for a husband who really did love his wife, knowing that four other men he saw every day at work were having their way with the naked body of the woman he loved? Given my own handy natural emotional deficit I really could not imagine it.

Sondra was delighted to take Rose into the bed with us.

At the start we played around for a bit, I kissed both of them passionately, they kissed chastely, but they where very into pleasuring each other's nipples, both orally and manually.

Finally after the welcoming play we decided to relax and get some rest. Spooning with me in the center seemed to work best. The first ten minutes or so was quiet conversation with all three of us (females HAVE TO talk), but then Sondra and Rose started talking in this "Valley Girl" dialect that I really did not understand, so rather than slow them down I did not even bother to pay attention, I just took a nap, holding Rose tight while Sondra pressed her boobs and the rest of her body against my back.

Later they were both insanely pleased and thankful that I just let them talk without bulling my way into their essential chatter about nothing important.

-

I was hard when we all woke up around 11, Rose and Sondra both had their hands in my privates. I gathered that Rose wanted to show Sondra some tricks she liked.

"You know, I would really like to see those wonderful lips of yours wrapped around his cock," Rose said to Sondra. "I bet he would like it too."

Sondra resisted. "But he gets the service girls any time he wants. I have never done anything close to that."

"Some of the service girls look good, but I think your lips look better. Look, he probably is not up for a full show anyway, but even a partial... it would be hot." At this point they knew I was awake, but they saw no reason to ask my opinion.

Rose upped the ante. "Tell you what, you just use your lips a little on the shaft... you really have great lips for it. Then I will take his cockhead in my mouth."

"Aren't you afraid her will... well, surprise you?"

Rose looked at me as she replied. "We both know he is a nice guy, so he will ask first. Plus, if he does, we can both share. Are you game?"

"Okay," Sondra said as she approached my cock like it was a dangerous weapon. Very carefully she took my shaft between her lips, sort of like gumming the middle of a bratwurst without using her teeth. Inside she used her tongue to spread some moisture, then began to move her mouth a little up and down. She was looking at Rose, but in the process she took my hand and gave a squeeze. I squeezed back.

Sondra got a little lost in her own curiosity about the experience, she moved different ways, using her lips and tongue to satisfy her curiosity.

After she was done and let go she said, "I have to admit that was more interesting and nicer than I expected. Now it is your turn."

Rose placed her head above my rigid cock, then her tongue darted out and licked me. "It tastes like he fucked you a couple of hours ago." She did not offer a basis for that opinion, the next thing Rose did was to press her lips onto my cockhead and take it, to the ridge, into her mouth. Her tongue spent some time exploring my frenulum, the movements were light and slow so it did not take me anyplace.

When Rose was done they both shared a rather sloppy kiss with my shaft between their lips. Then they parted giggling, and thanked me for my co-operation.

Since they were acknowledging me I guess I could talk. "It was my pleasure ladies. If you are interested in something else, just let me know."

-

Chapter 74. Sunday Lunch

About 12:30 I went to lunch with Sondra and Rose.

When we got there we noticed that all 8 of the team Barnes people were eating together. I was at a smaller table with Rose and Sondra. I assumed that Lisa, Val, Kick and Billy were still in the room doing something last minute together. Rose said that I did not want to know just what, but she hinted that the two women were doing the guys in a anal switch session. At this point the guys should have plenty of stick-to-itness.

Looking around Rose was a little pissed about something but she didn't share.

As we finishing our meals David Barnes came over with Abril, Red and Tammy. Red and Tammy were looking for Phil and Billy, but Rose said that they might be doing something "last minute" and the girls should sit down with us. David expected Rose and Sondra to come with him, he clearly wanted a private talk and maybe something more. But the girls all wanted a chance the gossip together about their night. Rose said she would rejoin her father later.

Once David left I asked if I should go also, to leave the girls to talk. Abril and Rose both said I was fine to stay, and in fact Rose and Sondra, who were sitting on each side of me, held my hands. Abril was not upset in the least by this, she took a seat next to Rose and the chatter began.

Abril said it was just as Rose predicted, David Barnes monopolized her for most of the night. Then Red said that was no surprise but they really had to start at the beginning.

I had seen the orgy, where David was with Abril for the entire time, leaving the other guys to work things out with Tammy, Red and Chris. They stayed in the orgy room until close to 10, like everybody else. Then they went to the team bedroom.

Unlike the other teams, Team Barnes had a suite with three bedrooms. David and Evert Russell took the two private rooms.

David and Abril spent most of the time in one bedroom, alone, fucking when he could get it up and sleeping otherwise. Abril said David was nice enough to her, he was a good conversationalist but did not really say much and did not deal with any problematic topics. However, he clearly had this need to see and touch her that lasted most of the night. She gave him a few openings to move her to the others, but really neither one of them was that interested.

Abril concluded, "I must admit, he tried to please me and avoided the things I didn't want. I would say he was ideal for me."

Abril confessed that David was in pretty good shape for a guy his age, and he really liked her body. He fucked her once at the orgy, once overnight (several hard-ons spread over time, he always got tired before he finished), and a final time in the late morning, before lunch, "when he forced it out. It was all the usual, he liked to watch me while he lasted, but he could not help slobbering all over my tits when he worked up the strength. No offense Rose."

"No offense taken," Rose replied. "I told you that would happen. Maybe he got you out of his system but I doubt it. Still, cumming three times is more than I thought he had in him... for anyone besides me."

"Actually, he got off four times..." Red added.

"I was going to mention that," Abril replied. "After we got to the room he had me once. Then at about two in the morning he sent me to Evert's room and took Red back with him." She turned to Red, "You left Evert rather exhausted, when I got there he had just showered and wanted to sleep for a bit."

"Well, in my defense I did not know I was going to somebody else in the middle of the night, so I didn't pace myself with him. I must say he was very earnest and a lot of fun while he lasted. I tried to give him back my best."

Abril continued. "When I got there he was beat so he slept. I slept too. Then sometime later he woke up hard so I knew what he expected. Still, he was very much a gentleman with a hard-on. He did not push me into it at all. I wanted to wake up a bit so we took a shower where he soaped me and rinsed me off twice, because he really liked his hands on me. I admit, I liked it too. He stayed hard... but I may have encouraged him at that. I am a natural tease."

Everyone suddenly looked at me. "I have to agree with that, my dear teases cocks wonderfully."

It did not seem that funny to me, but they all laughed loudly.

Abril continued. "When we finally got back to bed he asked, if I was in the mood, to do me with the lights on. He is really a very nice guy, and for somebody more than twice my age he was pretty good."

Red took over. "That is true, Evert is really the best guy in his age class. David met me at the contract closing plus he was at my wedding, so he wanted to see me again, talk about married life and such... while his cock was inside me, of course. And yes, that was kind of strange to talk about my wedding when he was... inside."

When Red said that I knew there was a lie or deception involved, something she did not want to share, but I didn't say anything.

Red continued, "David actually was screwing me in the shower when he came. But mostly he wanted to spend time in bed talking about my marriage. He encouraged me to do other things with my mouth, and I was happy to help. Then after some sleep he sent me back to Evert where I got to watch him finish with Abril. He was pretty good with her."

Abril backed her up. "Evert, at the end, was really very good... he was so ernest and eager to please me. Let me just say that what you saw? I did not fake it with him, and we both knew it. It was not a biggie for me, it was more because he was charming and he hit the right spot. He was so pleased after."

"After Evert finished with Abril I sent her back to David. Then I worked on calming Evert down. I have to say, you tasted good together." Red smiled at Abril as she said it.

"Thank you girlfriend," Abril replied. "I owe you a lick next time."

The girls spent the next half hour chatting about what they did and saw. Red had the most to say, she did multiple guys a couple of times, plus some girl-on-girl. I noticed that both Rose and Sondra gave no details of their times with me, except to say that they both had a great time and hoped we could get together again, if it was okay with Abril. I figured that they knew Abril had her limits talking about me. They did talk about the other three members of my team, and they were complimentary of Red's husband Phil, he was great pleasuring both of them.

The gathering broke up when Phil walked over to Red. After Red left Rose and Sondra left for their respective parents. Abril made it clear that she wanted to be alone with me.

As each lady left there were hot kisses all around, between me and each of the girls plus between all the girls themselves. It was easy to see that Abril, Rose, Red and Sondra/Jessica formed the core of this little clique and were attached to each other by more than their respective men.

-

When we got to the room Abril knew that I had work to do, but she really wanted me to hold her and to talk to me about her night. I was fine with that, nothing was going on in the Yucatan.

Abril admitted that what she did was her job, and it had not been physically difficult, but on the other hand, being "on" and "more than nice" to David Barnes while he did what he did was hard on her emotionally, because she was not a whore by nature or a wife in fact. When she worked a con with her father the team worked together, so she always had that support. Also, after the busted Las Vegas job where that criminal who was her mark caught her and abused her, she was really a little messed up. In the past four years I was the only guy she had been with until now.