Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So after she said her piece I gave her some comfort, held her like she was mine, and confined myself to words of affection.

Both Barnes and Russell were nice to her, besides the obvious they did not test her limits. They did not last very long inside her, given their age it was about what she expected. The thing that bothered her the most was David's hands, he always had his hands on her body someplace private. She felt like a prized possession.

"Well, you were the most expensive at the auction, despite having the most restrictions... which you say they respected That should make you feel good."

"It did make me feel good... although that was not a surprise. I was the most attractive. Going in I thought the 18-year old wives, or the 'more flexible' girls like the 'do anything' Church girls might beat my price, but I beat them all and it was not close. That made me feel good. I saw you watching and that also made me feel good, because you took time from your own girls, who were all 30 or less, attractive and skilled, to watch me. But still, being in bed all night with those old men... I knew then I could never be a prostitute. It made me appreciate what Li and Resha used to do. I have to admit, when you picked me three years ago, you saved me from going that route. I teased you so long when I should have been grateful and open to you every chance I had."

"You were just being yourself, which was the more important point. Also, your know I did not suffer deprivation. So do you feel better about surviving it?"

"Yes, I survived. I know the end is coming and then I will get paid. I can do it until then. But what about after that? You will let me go because you will have a few wives and even a concubine. What will I have? I will be tossed aside and I will get old and ugly and fat... Don't deny it, I know it is true."

"How about Cynthia? I thought you two had a good thing going."

"We did. We do. But I know that she will feel the need for a man and kids. Her parents will expect that, and also she knows the urge lies within her. She is great with me now, but she is 18, and she is so smart... smart enough to know that someday she will be 30, which most 18-year olds don't get. You keep her from thinking of other guys, but once you have wives she will think of her and her child's future. Where can a grifter like me fit in that?"

"You could also think of other guys."

"NO! That is where I am screwed the most. I am a woman, it is the way I am... a woman who wants the best. So where am I going to find better than you?"

"With my plans and my other woman how can I be so good for you? I know I have flaws, like a roving eye and a temper. This is LA, surely you can find somebody who suits you."

"Yeah... somebody rich and busy like David Barnes... if I am lucky. I know I am not easy to live with and I have expensive tastes, so I will make a lousy everyday wife in the long term. With somebody like Barnes I could be a mistress, not seeing him too often. Or, if I find somebody young and handsome with lots of time he will just want me for my money, which he will take. I know what I need, I need a man like you. Wealthy to treat me like I want, but too busy, and with other girls to take your time... enough other girls so they can also to be sweet treats to me. Maybe it would suit me more if you had half as many women, but for now I can live with them, in part because they are so nice to play with, and they pleasure me besides."

"You must admit, for now you have a pretty good life."

"Yes, I do. But last night brought home that I am a bitch who is not very happy with herself settling for 'pretty good' because I have been spoiled."

This was getting tiresome and I feared it would go beyond the time limit and would end badly. So I changed the subject to the first thing I could think of.

"I have to say, I was very pleased about the way you and Li seemed to be getting along better lately."

"Li is... well, when my friends betrayed me I was in shock. As long as I had my friends I thought of Li as competition. But then I went into shock, and when I came out I realized that she was not competition, she was more like a partner. We both got cars. We both got diamonds. We fuck and like each other. Guys don't do that, so I looked closer. I came to realize she would never push me out, that is just not her way. Plus I have to say the sex is good. I mean, I love Cynthia and I make love to her, but Li is just plain fun to play with. I am thinking part of my attitude is because she is small, plus I can see her as a male body and personality because of her tiny tits. That is probably messed up but there it is."

The alarm - my computer screen was flashing - had gone off before I changed subjects. Still, I kept Abril engaged for a bit longer and she appreciated it. But now I had men at risk in the Yucatan and I had to get to it.

-

Chapter 75. Report From The Yucatan

The current sitrep was simple, "Houston politician sacrificed as expected. Synched with timetable. All ops on track for midnight local." There were drone videos (close-up and wide shot) of the Saturday night party at the Aztex pyramid in Mexico.

It was violent and mindless as expected. The crowd looked larger than I figured, but with our mortars it would not really matter. The party area was large and after the ceremony the crowd spread out, but I noticed that for the faux-Aztec (sic) heart-wrenching part of the ceremony they all crowded pretty close to the pyramid, forming a target-rich environment. There would be a lot of kills on from the first volley.

A note from Irene said she ordered one adjustment. The original plan was continuous fire with six mortars, that was what they had crews for - we needed to adjust aim after each round, which meant two soldiers working together. (One adjusted the aim, the other "dropped" the shell to fire. Aim was adjusted based on real-time radar and communication. No sense killing a dead body a second time.)

But as insurance the M-113 brought two spare mortars which were set up. If any of the six firing units "went off" or hung fire (mortars are muzzleloaders) the crew could move to a spare and keep shooting. They did not plan to use the spares, but Irene seized the opportunity here. For the first volley the two spares would also be fired, at pre-arranged targets, by the M-113 crew, thereby getting the most fire on the very concentrated target area before the suicide troops/partiers scattered from the rain of fire and steel.

After that I spent time reading the detailed reports. As I read Abril pressed her warm naked body against me, for her own good. She figured at least one of us should enjoy the time while I was stuck in one place. She knew what I was planning, to save her home and her family and all who lived there. As was her nature, she wished it could be bloodier and more painful to the Aztexs.

But Irene planned for efficiency. More pain was a luxury in her business, and she would not risk a single one of her soldiers on such a luxury. If by chance somebody who knew something worthwhile survived afterward? Well, that was a different situation.

(The original Aztecs of Montezuma fame are said to have sacrificed thousands and thousands of their own in a continuous rite to sustain their universe. That was the ceremony that the Crystal Aztexs parodied.)

-

Real Time reports From The Yucatan

Eric Grey's Hotel room and the Yucatan

Sunday afternoon and evening I read the previous Yucatan log entries sent by Irene via encoded emails. Then on Sunday night I was away from the action so I kept up with some drone video plus real-time brief reports marking the progress. Irene had direct control and was running the operation from Tuska's radar/video/combat information center. Here is the brief summary.

Sunday Night SitReps from the Yucatan

The hostile included Carlos, the current head of the Crystal Aztexs and Witch, the code name assigned to Tony's estranged wife who was expected to be sacrificed first on Sunday night.

Friendly elements are:

Mortar (the M-113 APC, team leader, 2 crew members, 12 mortar troops, 8 mortars)

Tank (the M551 Sheridan tank, team leader, 4 crew members, 6 mounted troops)

Rescue (Tony dressed as an Aztex, with a jeep. A Zodiac is at shore)

Other:

Package refers to the good Sister (expected to be sacrificed after Witch) and her associate.

All times local.

Location Code Names

Guard is hull down on the road seaward of Aztex Camp.

Sentry is hull down on the road inland of Aztex Camp.

Jail is at the bend in the dogleg path between the parking lot and the party area of the Aztex Camp.

Time - report

18:00 - All troops ashore. All ships in position. Drones, crew and electronics all show green. Vehicles staged ashore. "King" patrols west and "Herbie" patrols east of "Tuska."

18:10 - Mortar departs for fire position.

20:00 - Rescue and Tank depart for Guard.

22:45 - Witch taken from Jail for stage.

23:00 - Mortar ready. Rescue ready. Tank at Guard weapons free.

23:15 - Aztex party started. Carlos on stage.

23:47 - Rescue stage one, lights out. Tank at Sentry.

23:48 - Rescue stage two, inside Jail.

23:50 - Rescue stage three, exit Jail with 2 packages.

23:54 - Rescue calls Onion Bun. Witch chest cut.

23:58:15 - Tank at Jail. Start fire clock.

23:58:54.5 - Mortar drop 1.

23:59:56 - Tank HE away. Reload with AP.

24:59:57 - HE impact. Volley 1 impact. Arm path mines.

00:00:00 - Mortar 2 drop. All units weapons free.

00:00:30 - Red mist sighted. Vaya con deminio Carlos.

00:12 - Rescue at Zodiac with 2 packages.

00:15 - Zodiac away. Herbie and King shadow.

00:30 - Mortar hold fire to clear smoke.

00:40 - Mortar selective fire as directed.

02:00 - Mortars cease fire and return to coast. Tank to sentry position.

The Pablo Apartment Building suicide attack force is destroyed.

Estimate Aztex casualties at 175 ± 25.

Friendly casualties - none reported.

Rescue is on course at sea.

Cleanup crew will depart at dawn.

-