Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 05C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica agreed to the point. "Actually, I have done that a few times, and it was pretty clear people made assumptions about us. Dad just brushed it off.

Do Wong signed the check in Chinese, and the Asian waitress recognized the signature. She came back with a CD of "Do Wong LIVE in Inner Mongolia." She said her brother Wang Bu back home had attended the concert with his cohort, and loved it. She asked Do Wong to sign it the CD case. The picture on the cover was a profile of Do Wong standing naked and oiled, gleaming atop two ponies, her arms raised as she was singing before a crowd. A spotlight aimed at the camera flooded her pubes with light, so they were lost in the glare, but her breasts and buns were clearly visible in the picture. As the waitress left with the signed CD case she smiled at Jessica saying "you are so fortunate."

(This bit was a set-up with a one-off CD case from the geeks. The waitress sold it perfectly, which was expected since every waitress was an actress waiting for a role. It totally validated Do Wong's history in Jessica's mind.)

Jessica asked, "How many people were..."

Li said, "100,000 at the concert, almost a million albums sold. All was music designed for Mongols, but words were Chinese, so parents had to listen to children singing Chinese, to weaken the cultural attachment. It was disgusting for me, but when some party suit makes a request, I had to do it. I had to blow him first of course. Then he suggested getting naked for the Party. They wanted a party symbol tattooed on my ass, but the censors said it was not proper."

"How did you take it?" Jessica asked.

"I took all I could and left the country with it. Long story, not believable. You see 'Rollerball' the LL Cool J version. My escape was west, through dirty corrupt former Soviet states like that. The movie captured the flavor of my trip."

"I'm so sorry for you."

"It is in the past, now I have great life with great man I love. For that, it was all worth it."

After dinner the couple went to the room where, as advertised, they found two large beds, so Jessica had an option if she was not in the mood at bedtime. Having a choice gave her some peace-of-mind, even if she knew they would both choose each other as a cuddle buddy.

The first thing they just had to do was to model the robes and feathers again. It was not like the two had not seen each other naked, wet, and with my cock in them, but alone together in a room the next step would take them across a line, without a male presence to validate what they did to each other. They had reached the point Jessica wondered about, who would make the first move? What would happen between that move and the next morning? She really did not know but was anxious with anticipation.

Li said that the robes were really meant to be worn with nothing underneath. She took her robe and stepped into the bathroom for a moment. Jessica was still a little shaky, but she decided that she would take the opportunity to undress and put her robe on without an audience.

When Li came back out of the bathroom - she took some time - they were both in their robes. That broke some of the tension, soon they were both posing for each other. The garments were so soft, they each had to touch but the garments would not stay closed so they each touched soft warn flesh. Next they smiled as they shed the robes and tried the feathers - that really broke the ice.

Li helped Jessica adjust hers, the hemline could be raised or lowered with two clever knots at the shoulder that were kind of like the adjustments on window blinds. The length of the material did not change, it was a question of how exposed the shoulder was. Pull up hid the shoulder and raised the hem exposing the nethers, lowering exposed the shoulder and kept the privates covered. There was also an 'off the shoulder' setting that exposed one shoulder but kept minimal coverage below. Li could adjust her waist up of down, bit not as much.

After a few moments, when they reached the end of their "foolish" mood, Li opened the bathroom door and asked, "would you like to join me in this great tub?"

Jessica looked past Li at something she never expected, a wonderfully inviting double wide bathtub, shaped like two tapered ceramic shells - each shell was shaped much like a banana split dish at a ice cream shop, the tub was like two shells merged together, filled with bubbles. "I filled it when I changed, it is very clever, the water stops automatically. If we each take opposite ends we can see each other as we talk. If we want to do other things... that can be arranged too."

"That is the most beautiful and erotic bathtub I have ever seen," Jessica replied. "I must have one."

The setting was perfect for Jessica, to ease her into comfort with Li. In moments each of the women stood at their end of the tub, sans plumage. Instinctively Jessica covered herself with her hands for just a moment, but that felt silly so she straightened up, exposing all. When they lifted a leg to step into the tub they were exposing the happiness valley, and they both thought of licking what they saw.

Cautious about the tub overflowing, they got into the luxurious bathtub and sank into the bubbles. They still had their wigs on, with the bubbles the blond hair added just a touch of Hollywood rom-com fun feeling to the experience, as if they hadn't seen the other cum like crazy on my cock just a week ago. Blond hair also made both of them feel more "girly" somehow. They slipped into a girly mood and just gossiped for a time as they soaked.

Li told a few semi-fabricated stories about the computer firm where she supposedly worked part time. Each tale had a bit of realism from a conversation with Sam.

But after a short time Jessica had to work around an issue. "Why do you work at all here, if you were a big star in China?"

"Well, we are talking about northern China, the steppes, it is really like the old west, except like all of Asia everybody has their grimy hand out for a cut, and at the same time they have you distracted so a buddy can try to pick your pocket. In Asia baksheesh is everywhere you turn, if you don't give they just steal more. Also, in China no matter how successful a woman is, she has to give it up for an ugly man, especially if her profession is one where politics is part of every decision. Been there, I was too young but I did what was required with proper smile hiding the natural urge to throw up. Things would be different in Southern China, I would live better and fuck more important politicians. I still must go there when I am called, I dare not refuse. But I prefer LA freedom."

"It can't be that bad, can it?"

"You must understand, in China the state owns our bodies, personal happiness is an option earned by submission, and is reserved for those who serve the Party. I have millions in bank accounts, but is all silly numbers on papers. Money must be spent in China, its the law and most of what is for sale is not good. Technically I can remove a tiny amount once a year, but it is more paperwork and requires lots of taxes. Here I have much less, but I had some luck with things and some good advice. I live modestly, but one must invest well or inflation will take it. So I got a little bit of money out and worked while looking for a good investment. Inside information is the key, people on the bottom can see many things."

"Based on today you must have done well."

"Luck is part of Chinese beliefs. Here I found a man to serve completely, who fills my heart and soul... and other wonderful places." They both shared a laugh at that, they both thought about when Li was on the stool in my bathroom, ass-fucked to bliss the morning while Jessica watched in wonder. That made an impression.

"I worked different jobs before I got the computer thing two years ago, and I never had to give myself to any man. After seeing people it is where I invested the humble savings that I snuck out of China. For instance in China I buy necklace for $10,000. Then in US I sell it for $8,000. I also earned money in other Asian countries under other names, before I was famous, and with black market goods, so China did not notice. For instance, in Chinese commercial recording I sing in Chinese, is a rule. But I also made recordings in Mongolian, Russian and Korean which is sold on the internet through friends and fans. Money from outside of China was available when I came to the US. Fans do many things for me that a business would not do.

These days I eat good and avoid Chinese paperwork nobody will ever look at anyway. By spending in China I am good citizen helping New Chinese Economy, I spend enough so I am an economic Hero of the Revolution, fifth order. Samantha was very helpful, she even gave me value for some money stuck in China. They are good to me and I have loyalty.

Also, do you have any idea how bad Mongolians in those crowds smell, drunk on fermented horse milk, plus their livestock? LA geeks are beautiful to the nose. Also, geeks don't hit on the important Chinese investor without asking very nice to please eat my pussy before they stick dick in! Before my master I usually said "yes" unless I was busy. It is amazing good behavior."

Jessica relied, "I have never heard such things said about LA. You have had a lot of experiences. They call me an academic nun, or at least they did before Labor Day. It may be different come October. I lead a very sheltered life but now I have found... I never thought I would be here, sharing a bath with a lovely sexy woman, imagining things we might do to please each other."

"Thank you. Is bubble bath in Hollywood so it is okay for PG movie or maybe TV commercial - if filled with special sauce. I understand you made a very good choice in your parents," Li said in a serious, sincere tone.

Jessica could not believe the comment, then she realized it was a joke and laughed so hard she snorted. She had not heard the line before, it was funny but it really was half-true, her blood father was charming but worthless. Li continued, "Don't sell yourself short, I bet not one person in many thousand could do what you have done, taking exams, being tested every week of your life up to your comprehensive exams and coming out with top grade each time. Amazing, and that is just to qualify for doctoral consideration. Then, to write original work that people admired and paid to see... that is something rare. Many famous people do that just once in a lifetime, and you are only 30! You will write many more."

As she often did, Jessica took a moment for self-evaluation. She felt so comfortable talking this way, with a women she essentially met a week ago. They were naked in a bathtub, and later they would eagerly put their tongues to pleasure private places of the other's body, but for now she felt a true non-sexual intimacy. She was really comfortable about all of it. That was when she understood that her first real date ever was a success. She wanted more. Would this concubine's master allow it? Would he demand something in exchange? Her ass maybe? Heck, after last week she might offer it on a weekly basis! Suddenly she felt a heat, like her body was flush with sudden heat.

After a moment she knew it would be a fair trade, whatever he asked for. Except he might not ask, he was that way. She would be pleased to offer.

In the next moment Jessica realized that even Rose, who she thought of as her best friend, could never give her such feelings, it was something about the person inside. Rose was always the daughter of the boss. A moment later she realized that was the most non-LA thought she had ever had.

They were so comfortable in the tub chatting about things that they refreshed the tub with hot water twice. Jessica could not recall her last bath, it was a luxury left behind with childhood. Finally the bubbles were just a memory, they could see each other. Thus tempted they each had put their hands on the other's body, to hold and feel... to connect. Together they both decided to get out and move from seeing to touching what they saw.

Li showed a silly way they could both dry off with one towel, wrapping it around them and then rubbing against it, and each other. Front to front, front to back, side to side, there was a lot to be dried of in this fun way. They laughed out loud. While drying each other off they sharing kisses, mostly lips but also delicious nips were there for more pure fun. Li cupped Jessica's breasts in her tiny hand, it felt so good. Jessica wrapped her hand around Li's bottom, with finger lips touching lips guarding her pleasure valley, both were at ease with it. Putting hands on each other with a towel progressed to putting hands and lips on each other in bed. Hips and belly and back for hands, cheeks and nose and ears and tongue for kisses. Li actually kissed Jessica's tongue, a move that tickled her mind. Jessica was comfortable letting Li take the lead with affectionate kisses, then passionate kisses, and then body kisses that were sweet and exciting. Jessica's body arched at the special thrill when Li took her nipple into her tiny mouth for passionate pleasure, her tongue making an erotic connection.

After spending fifteen minutes pleasuring Jessica's nipples, Li started to move farther down Jessica's curvy body. They both knew where she was going. Li stopped and looked up. Jessica saw how Li wanted to keep going, but she also wanted to make sure that Jessica was up for opening her legs without a man's presence making it "legitimate." They did not need words, just looks.

Jessica was a little unsure of this path herself, this was emotionally very different from watching fun and games with Rose's clique, or even giving herself to Eric, which her folks expected would happen. To Jessica this felt like she was crossing a bright line if Li's lips moved from her nipples to her pussy, it would mean Jessica was changing her self-image from "normal" friend to a same-sex passionate lover, a lesbian bad-girl. It was something she could not imagine telling her mother, or any of her friends about. But then, she would have to lie about all she did today.

It was worth a lie. Jessica wanted it, she wanted those pleasures from last week again. She felt very comfortable about who she was with, crossing the line. She felt a faint ache in her heart to go with the strong desire in her core. She could not speak the words out loud to say what she wanted, but Li was waiting for an answer. So instead of speaking Jessica answered by sitting on the bed, sliding a pillow under her bottom then deliberately spreading her thighs open, making an invitation. Her eyes pleaded for the contact Li proposed.

Jessica told herself that words like "straight" and "lesbian" were just words, she would still be herself after crossing the line of sex with a female lover.

Li thoughts were deeper, and hidden. To her, this was another way where she was serving her master, but it was also a true pleasure for her. It was time to enjoy putting her mouth to the pussy with the prettiest, brightest colors she ever saw. Life in her Master's service was one sweet pleasure after another.

Jessica gasped at the first touch of Li's tongue on her intimate flesh. The touch was just perfect, light as a feather and perfectly placed to spark her desire for more. It was emotional enough that they knew, the dance prelims were over. In the last week Jessica had built yearning and high expectations for this. In that moment of surrender those expectations were greatly exceeded by the way the feelings took her so completely. In her mind she knew it was an affair, possibly a one-time thing and not true love, but Jessica's body begged for what she could get. It was so incredible that this could be a new way to live. Muscles flexed, involuntarily responding to the pleasure. It was a little like when she was a child and her mother tickled her, except this was purest sexual pleasure making her respond.

The small Chinese tongue moved down Jessica's private valley, the tip dancing side-to-side parting her labials, opening her up, heart, mind and soul as she headed to where other pleasures awaited deep inside, until the tongue tip was at the entrance to the depths of Jessica's body. Then, in a moment, it moved back where it started.

After circling and teasing her clit, dancing about in pleasure to warm her but never being too direct, Li's tongue began to flirt into the place where Jessica only thought of a penis entering. The happiness Li's tongue brought with penetration was nothing like what any clumsy older lawyer could do (not that they tried), it was a wonderful delight! Why hadn't her mother told her that these pleasures were available? Maybe Mother didn't know. But now that Jessica knew what a woman could feel like at the entrance to her body, she wondered about ever going back to those old lawyers. They were nothing like this in those beds. Really, at 30, what did she owe her parents in the law firm's wife exchange? As she considered the question, she was really being a whore for them, so her step-father could screw the wives of his friends. It was unfair.

Jessica realized she was moaning rather loudly, and her partner was very entertained by that response. Jessica felt ashamed to look down and meet Li's eyes, because she thought her pussy was not attractive and she should be ashamed to show it to anyone close up. Li had her face right there! But Li's eyes were filled with desire. When their eyes met all shame evaporated, replaced in an instant by interplay of desire and pleasure they were both eagerly sharing.

It was almost enough to make Jessica want to eat Li's pussy, except it felt too good with what they were doing that she could not end the pleasure, at least not now.

Li began alternating her tongue's attentions at each end of Jessica's pleasure valley, being shy and light as a feather around the clit, then gradually drilling stronger and deeper into her at the other end, with plenty of licking along the way as she moved between the two points. Jessica distinctly felt her excitement building to a point of release, she knew that the woman licking her felt it as well, like the were connected.

It was building pleasure like sex was supposed to build, but never had before Eric's team bent her over and took her like a slut while so many other's, all her previous old men, her old lovers, watched her get off.

Li seemed to drag things out near the pre-release point, Jessica felt that she was being toyed with, but she was loath to encourage Li to move on, because being toyed with was so good and she did not want the pleasure play to end. By this time Jessica was giving her body totally over the the experience, the parts of men were forgotten as her head thrashed from side to side and her arms alternated between grasping the sheets and stretching out with glorious tension. However, she made the effort to keep her hips still so her borrowed lover - for that was how she now thought of Li - could continue the divine things she was doing between Jessica's widespread thighs.

She recalled the tension device Eric had, and she wondered at being held there as Li pleasured her. Was the room soundproof? Because she would make noise!

As time stretched out Jessica thought of Li like a vampire, savoring the experience as she drained energy from between Jessica's legs. Except for a few well-done versions (the Langella/Olivier "Dracula," Tobe Hooper's "Lifeforce" and "The Hunger") Jessica had never seen the attraction of vampire movies. But suddenly she saw the appeal, especially the ones with female vampires who were sexy and powerful but needed their victims (like "Lifeforce," "Hunger," and the opening of "Innocent Blood"). Jessica also recalled the term "pleasure victim" coming up at the auction/orgy, and she saw how that concept applied so perfectly.