All Comments on 'Not Such a Bad Job'

by bambigirl44

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dirty and hot

all the more so because whatever pleasure the girl had from the encounter was not evident.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
classic!

top-notch story, one of the best from one of the best authors!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Like road kill

Couldn't turn away - had to read it to the end...what a pervert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
back with a bang

awesome story i always look forward to read mandys encounters but this one was also in the same league as the girl here wasnt enjoying the treatment she got but still was innocent enough to be tricked

pinkpeoniespinkpeoniesover 12 years ago
worth the wait

Nice addition Bambigirl -although possibly not your best story(but then all your readers must have their own special favourites) it was still of a very high standard. I have to agree that this level of non-consent/reuctance is an element that could be reintroduced to the opportunity series. For me, I always enjoyed Mandy and Alison being ordered around and doing what they were told obediently, yet reluctantly. As always looking forward to your next creation - perhaps you have followed up on my doctors surgery receptionist suggestion? In any case I just hope you keep writing as you have somehow hit upon my secret fantasy.

PanicByNumbersPanicByNumbersover 12 years ago
Hot

Please write some more of Ronald, he seems fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love this..

Love that you are back to more reluctance and the man being more agressive...my bottom was wet the whole time...hubby and I love these... now if you will excuse me....;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT.... BUT..

This was a cracking story and like others I would love to see it continue. But...and it's a big but nothing else could replace Mandy and Alison in my affections they are in a class of there own. I am already suffering withdrawel symptoms and couldn't bare to be parted from them longer then need be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great just great

please write more stories like this. I prefer non-consent much more than when a girl is just a nympho and doesn't mind being used by dirty old bastards.

If anything please continue with more non-concent and with the old bastarts being more slobs with bad breath and BO and stinky ass sweat (etc.) and have the lovley girld be forced to rim (eat his ass) and suck on his flabby hairy man breasts and be forced to french kiss his sloppy mouth with bad teeth etc..

The younger and more innocent the better and more non-consent the better such as a blackmail where a young girl is forced to service her dad's boss (because she thinks her dad will be fired)

anyway this is another Great story and you are one of the top writers on this or any other site.

Just (IMO) less nympho and more innocent (non-concent) the better.

phil

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

thanks for this bambigirl! i hope it will be in girl's view next time :)

more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
moar!

The Mandy stories are great, but this is even better. Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank You

Great start in what I hope is a long series. Any update on when we can read the next chapter? Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
CLUE

Give us a clue Bambi whats the next story going to be?

Personaly as much as I loved your last story I'm just aching to read about Mandy and Alison again. God I've missed them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Alison please

I think its time for Alison to have a present day adventure of her own. I love her as much as Mandy. So how about it Bambi! Lets see her at it with Ted or Don or even a present day rematch with Ernie.

Any chance of a early xmas present Bambi? I sure am missing those girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Alison, Alison, Alison!

I couldn't agree more - I absolutley love the stories involving Alison - the way she seems to arrogantly look down on the old perv's, only to find herself a few moments later being ordered to get her huge boobs out, with no way to argue!

pinkpeoniespinkpeoniesover 12 years ago
Peter?

I would like to see Peter make a re-appearance. Perhaps he could have a crack at Alison, and after spending some time wanking in her sexy bra's, he finally manages to create an opportunity to get his hands her big beauties for real!

mercianknightmercianknightover 12 years ago
Another great tale of requited lust

You have a knack for making me totally root for the dirty old men in your stories and this one is no exception. Your fans have said it all already so keepi them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WHAT'S NEXT.

Talk to us Bambi, even if it's to tell us theirs nothing on the way. It's so frustrating popping back and finding nothing new, or even any news.

bambigirl44bambigirl44over 12 years agoAuthor
From tha author

Apologies...Going through a bit of a dry spell, but will aim to get something up around the end of January, probably in my "Opportunity" series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you!

Great to hear. Can't wait to read more about Mandy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More Mandy please

Thanks for the update. Your last story about Mandy was so damn hot. Please more stories like that. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Suggestion

I know there are a few people asking for an Alison story, but I think you do your best work with Mandy. If you do decide to write an Alison story, can you please write one when she was young? Your young woman/old man stories are terrific.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

Just read this story for the second time - I'd almost forgotten how well you write. I'm soaking! Can't wait for the next story.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AS HE LAY DOWN TO SLEEP

she drove away her life to keep. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ALISON AND TED

I know it's an old discussion point but I would just like to cast my vote for the return of Alison. Sure, Ted has had his wicked way with the statuesqe Mom once and he's servicing her three times a week behind our backs in a deal struck so he would leave Mandy alone. But I would dearly love a chapter where he has her all to himself or maybe George can join him to make it a threesome. Getting three of the main characters of this wonderful series together would be a real treat...course what would better even that scenario would be to have Mandy roped in as well..Xmas would then have indeed come early..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Without old George, none of this is possible. What's he been up to since getting out of jail?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
When is the next one due?

hey bambi...

january end has come nd gone...when is the next chapter coming? sooooooo looking forward to it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Shaking all over.

I feel like a junkie badly in need of a fix. When are you going to supply that fix Bambi?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WHERE ARE YOU?

Come on Bambi give us a clue. This waiting is pure agony...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Chill Out

These stories are free to enjoy by all, the author could have many reasons for not responding, posting an update etc. When it comes it comes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
JUST A FEW WORDS

Patience maybe a virtue but it would only take a few words to tell us what's going on?

It's because you're so good Bambi that people are still crying out for more.

But if you're still suffering from writer's block and have run out of ideas, then sad as that would be, just simply tell us and end the frustration of waiting.

You don't owe us a damned thing, as far as I'm concerned you're the best writer out there and have given us many hours of lusty pleasure .. But if it is the end of the road for Mandy then just tell us...

bambigirl44bambigirl44about 12 years agoAuthor
From the author

Apologies for the long bouts of silence...I am still here and when i find the time I am trying to put the next chapter in my "opportunity" series together. Life is busy for me these days but I do intend to submit something soon....Bambi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you for the update.

You are by far the best writer here. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

Loved it !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just some light encouragement

I can hardly believe it's been nearly a year since the last chapter featuring the lovely young Alison. Those spectacular 32HH knockers haven't been mentioned since - there must be loads of sexy situations that could result in some pervy old sod getting an opportunity to take out his frustrations on the busty young beauty and her incredible assetts!

pinkpeoniespinkpeoniesabout 12 years ago
Scenario suggestion for 'Opportunity' series

Young Peter has to stay with Mandy & Alison - Mandy avoids harrasment but Alison isn't so lucky - Peter is initially satisfied with pervy glances and making use of the contents of Alison's lingerie drawer - he finally snaps and when she gets home from work one day makes her a cup of coffee with a mild sedative - Alison comes around half way through having her tits fucked but peter had previously planned to film the event for future blackmail opportunity - forces Alison to offer her charms to the dirty old man across the road while Peter watches from a hiding place - and that's just the beginning of her troubles!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
GOOD SUGGESTION

The suggestion below works for me. Though instead of Peter who I always thought was way too young. I mean youth kind of goes against the theme of the story.

Instead I would go for Stan. (The lucky bastard who had Mandy when she went on a short Holiday with a friend) Hes the right age and the one I would love to see get his hands and other bits on the lovely Alison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
???????????????????????

Agh, Bambi where are you?? It's been so long, please put us out of our agony. . Have you had enough? Have we seen the last of Mandy and Alison? Hell I hope not I love those girls..I

bambigirl44bambigirl44about 12 years agoAuthor
From the author

Have today posted the next "Opportunity" chapter, should be on in a few days....

It is a short one though, but hopefully enjoyable........Bambi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wait....

It took you 7 months to write a 2 page snoozefest?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent story

The best story ever thoroughly enjoyed it well written just my type of story been looking for one like this for a long time thank you Bambi thank you more please

roganwriterroganwriteralmost 10 years ago
Thanks Bambi

I've had a few people messaging me telling me that my stories remind them of yours. I wasn't aware of your writing previously but now after reading a few chapters of your Mandy saga I take the comparison as a compliment, you are a very talented writer. I do have to admit that the descriptions of our protagonists are uncannily similar, but that is purely coincidental, believe me! Are you still writing more?

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
So erotic

Nice they both enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mmmmmh

This is nasty, yeh, nasty in the worst way.

What a pity there’s no category “ Rape by a smelly man” you could be the top writer.

eibirbeibirbover 3 years ago

Rape is not sexy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous