All Comments on 'Not Your Typical Mother Ch. 02'

by GUIWriter577

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
TJBJTJBJover 1 year ago

That was awesome!! Thanks man!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wait, who is getting corrupted here? 😱

I thought Emily was going to fall deeper into it instead of recovering, but now it looks like she’s the corruptor.

slimvslimvover 1 year ago

Thanks. I'm enjoying the mother-and-daughter bonding. Cigarettes can really bring women together. And, of course, there are the men who love them.

LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenesover 1 year ago

Another great chapter! I love where this is going.

notreallife13notreallife13over 1 year ago

I really love this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great. And so quick. I cant wait 4 more

GUIWriter577GUIWriter577over 1 year agoAuthor

So, I have to write this in the comments every so often, but the very first tag on every one of my stories is SMOKING FETISH, followed by SMOKING and sometimes even CIGARETTES. This is because my top fetish is SMOKING. So if you're coming to my stories, ignoring the FIRST TAG to complain about too much SMOKING, I really can't help you. Also, smoking cigarettes is very common where I live, and even more so in the substance scene. I write what I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gad you are posting more, both to the old stories and working on a new one! Looking forward to seeing where this one goes.

NotSomeBubbaNotSomeBubbaover 1 year ago

Great start to the new story line. The direction it can go from here is wide open. Can"t wait for the next installments; keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice!! The story looks really promising! When is the next installment coming up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ooooohhhhhh... don't leave us hanging...! Mum starts smoking too, then dad is actually turned on by both of them with their sexy M&D smoking shows !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Continue bro please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Update brother don’t let us hanging for too long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent. Please write more! I love how you have developed the story1

SweetAmber89SweetAmber89about 1 year ago

As a woman that knows just what a smoking fetish is and has dealt with fetishers I love your writings, please continue as this is the first written from a mothers prospective and I love it please continue and I might just tell you about the man that introduced me to the fetish. It also involved Alcohol and weed.

.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent. Please write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

fantastic work as all of your stories. cries for another chapter

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

A terrific and very well-written story. The character of Danielle is especially well-drawn, and her anxieties and worries for her daughter are incredibly believable. I am not at all comfortable where this is likely going, but this is the author’s forte and I expect a fascinating and compelling story, now matter where it goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGUIWriter577@GUIWriter577
After many years of requests I have created a 'PAY PER CREATION' Patreon page, which means if I don't write, you DON'T PAY. I just simply have not been able to afford to work on writing when my day job takes up so much of my time. My Patreon means that writing in place of work...