Not Your Typical Mother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was stressful," she admitted as she closed the door and clicked her seatbelt into place.

Emily laughed and shook her head.

"The vape would help calm your nerves," she encouraged.

Danielle eyed her devious daughter and couldn't help but crack a smile. After a few silent moments she finally relented and grabbed the box.

"Fine," she said, tearing it open to reveal a small rectangular apparatus.

She removed the vape from the box and examined it, noticing it was heavier than she expected it to be.

"Blue Razz Ice," she said as she read the flavor aloud.

"That one is good," Emily appraised.

"What does the BC5000 mean?" Danielle asked.

"It's the nicotine salt content," she answered.

"That sounds like a lot," she replied hesitantly.

Emily chuckled before answering.

"Well, it is a strong vape to be honest, but it's not going to kill you. It will just give you a good buzz and last longer since you're a noob," she chided playfully.

Danielle smiled but the anxious swirling in her stomach was hard to ignore.

"How do I do it?" she asked finally.

"Just suck on it," Emily replied.

"Don't I have to turn it on or charge it or something?" Danielle asked.

"Nope, it's charged and ready to go, just suck on that that little mouthpiece part and you're good. I would take it easy to start though, it's going to hit the back of your throat pretty hard," Emily instructed.

"Okay, here goes nothing," Danielle said through a deep calming breath.

She brought her lips to the vape and applied a bit of suction, immediately filling her mouth with an icy blast of flavor reminiscent of a Sno-cone.

"Breath it in slowly," Emily cautioned.

Danielle did as she was told, and the vapor entered her lungs through a smooth, measured inhalation that filled her lungs. Danielle didn't hold it for more than a second, pursing her lips and blowing out a soft stream of vapor that dissipated into nothing in a matter of seconds.

"Tastes good, doesn't it?" Emily asked.

Danielle couldn't deny that it tasted delicious, it almost made her mouth water. She was hitting it again before she even chose to respond, pulling another mouthful into her lungs and repeating the previous process with a more practiced ease.

"This is bad," she said after expelling another small stream of vapor into the car.

"What do you mean?" Emily asked.

"I could see myself getting very addicted to this," she replied through a goofy grin.

Emily laughed to herself before responding.

"You have no idea mom," she said.

Danielle took another few puffs before finally putting it down and settling for a moment. There was a definite 'buzz' that she was feeling due to the nicotine, and it complimented her alcohol buzz in a way that Danielle could only describe as 'delightful.'

"Let's get home," she said, turning on the car and backing out of the parking lot.

Once home the two women made their way to the back patio with their haul and settled into their chairs. Emily had cracked open a can of White Claw and sparked up a cigarette immediately, while Danielle needed a few puffs of her vape before she reached for a drink. She reached into the box and grabbed a 'Raspberry' White Claw, cracking the can open and smelling it before taking a sip. Surprisingly, it tasted even better than it smelled.

The flavor was smooth, and the bite of the alcohol was minimal and the harshness of the vodka she'd had earlier seemed like a distant memory.

"Hard to believe there's even alcohol in this," Danielle admitted after another long sip.

"They're delicious right? I can go through a pack of these like they're water, but they actually do hit pretty hard too," Emily said.

She took a long, hard pull on her cigarette and inhaled deeply before tilting her head back and exhaling a thick stream of smoke into the air. Danielle noticed the intense satisfaction on Emily's face, and it spurred her to mimic her. She took a large pull on her vape and breathed it into her lungs, holding it there for several glorious seconds before tilting her head back and blowing her thickest cloud of vapor yet.

"Fuck, that's nice," she sighed, a small puff accentuating her words.

Emily just smiled while taking several gulps of her drink.

The two women sat in relative silence for the next hour, drinking and enjoying their respective nicotine administration devices. Danielle eventually reached a level of intoxication that made her feel like she was underwater, but in a good way. She was also experiencing an extreme nicotine buzz that had begun to make her feel a little queasy.

"I better call it a night, I don't want to spend the next few hours with my head in a toilet bowl," she said, standing up on unsteady legs.

Emily reached out and tried steadying her mother, noticing the glassy unfocused gaze, and reddened flush face of someone who was absolutely wasted.

"Yeah, maybe you should go lay down. I'll tell dad that you weren't feeling well and went to bed early," Emily agreed.

Danielle nodded and she let her daughter walk her back to her room before collapsing on the bed. Emily walked back to her room and took a shower, brushed her teeth, and changed her clothes in preparation for her father coming home. She hid her mother's vape and the rest of the White Claws in her room before going back down to the kitchen.

When her father came home, he didn't even question the story she gave to him about Danielle, and they ate some leftovers while chatting about their day. Emily gave the G rated account of their day out and they both went to bed happy.

But unbeknownst to David, everything was about to change.

12