All Comments on 'Notches on His Belt - Retribution 02'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part 3 please. Screw the trolls, this is your fantasy story and so far so good. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, like he said in the beginning, I don't like those characters. But that wife is worse than her cheating husband. He may have fucked others, but at least he never tried to hurt his wife. But she is trying to hurt im on purpose, for her revenge. And not just a little, but based on what she has planned, she is going to emotionally abuse him for decades. In ch1 she said she loves him, but that is not true. You don't puposly hurt (and keep hurting) someone you love. If she had done that a little, that would be one thing, but this? At this point he would be better off loosing everything.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinabout 1 year ago

First, everyone it’s just a story and if you don’t like it, just don’t read it. But don’t bash it or down vote it because it’s not socially or morally or even believable for you to accept.

This has been a campy fun story if not an outright satire of all the other “wife cucks hubby “ stories on this site. I appreciate the author telling it in this manner and not trying to make it sexy or erotic. I enjoy nearly each new paragraph of each new page continuing to bend the plausibility meter even more. So if you need every story to tie out to your version of the real world, your version of marriage, love, corporate accountability, office HR and legal issues, use of cell phone cameras, social media posting, and anything/everything real world based…this story isn’t for you.

But if you want to watch an author sardonically blast the “wife goes nuclear to get retribution on bad husband “ theme then stick around, suspend disbelief for a while, and smile through the next few chapters with us.

Wisely the author has not stated how many notches there were. The only account we have is dozens. But still there won’t be dozens of chapters, just enough to possibly put the hypocrisy of those who try to be serious about these types of stories to bed once and for all. There is only so much “over the top” you can do over and over.

5/5 with a bonus star for getting a grumpy reader to read a second chapter after he totally was disappointed with the concept of this series in the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, at this rate she will have her husband caged for years. David has fucked her a few times now but that only counts as one notch. Jennifer just said that David will be used almost any time that she wants but there is only one notch in her belt. Did Richard have one notch per woman or one notch per sex activity? Not sure if that was explained. Jennifer also just said that she is going to be slut during this time. Does she love him? Perhaps a bit now but as she has more cock, she will punish him longer. It will be years before Richard is out of his cage and he can cum again. At least the company folks are being somewhat civil about this punishment. What is going to happen when Richard has to meet outside company folks? Will his lock be outside of his pants or what? As another person commented that he did not hurt his wife by having sex while she watches but she is going to make him watch as she has sex with another man. Hopefully there will be some men that will not take advantage of having sex with Jennifer even if the wife had sex with Richard. Maybe we will get to the end of this loving wife's adventure and Richard either kills himself or Jennifer. Let's see just how far Jennifer is going to push his limits. So far Richard has enjoyed himself with a few other women while caged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@LostnFoundBin

I feel like this comment is directed at my earlier comment, so here is my reply:

Please read and try to understand what people write in their comment before you are the one to go nuclear about them. I never said anything about liking or not liking the story, the author or the writing. I never said anything about it being unrealistic. I simply gave my opinion about a CHARACTER IN THE STORY.

Whether it is fantasy or not, I can like or dislike a character independent of the story and the author. And that is what I did. That has nothing to do with hypocrisy. And even in a fatasy story I can say that I like someones behaviour or not. And this being fantasy does not change that her revenge on him is worse (for him) than his cheating was (on her). And that was all I said in my comment. And because of that I don't think that this story can have a "real happy end" (if that's the authors intention) without the wife stopping it. Even if her husband started liking it and thay continue, it won't change what she is doing.

And btw, she already said she is only fucking one guy on purpose to prolong this. And that when she feels like it, whenever that may be, she would first date and than, again, kame love to them. That is no longer revenge or simply cheating/fucking, that is having an affair, entirely different from what he did to her. And based on what she said it will go on for years or decades like this. I would even say she would stop fucking new guys to get the notches so that she can fuck the guys she already has vorever. That is the feeling I get from her.

And again, that is a comment on the character, not the story or author. Learn the difference.

And just fiy: I only wrote a comment, I did not give a rating.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinabout 1 year ago

ANON I apologize and admit you have a point. Since the author allows comments, you are welcome to express any and all thoughts or feelings about this story. When I read your comment, it FELT to me that it was not based on what the author wrote but rather what you think the author wrote and what you believe the author is intending to write in the future.

My post, while somewhat driven by your comment, was not written for you specifically, but rather for everyone who takes these stories (especially over the top satirical serials like this one) far too seriously. Which again I FELT you did and and I will specifically address now. You wrote "But she is trying to hurt him on purpose, for her revenge. And not just a little, but based on what she has planned, she is going to emotionally abuse him for decades".

WOW! We have only two chapters covering just a few days in the "lives" of these characters and yet you already know the ending for Richard and Jennifer and the path the author is going to take to get us there. How did you get to that conclusion? Wait you didn't...it's just a feeling. Got it. Moreso, I understand how reading these two chapters could cause any reader to emotionally respond and cite the potential negative effects that this type of systematic torment could cause to anyone in our real world. But it's not the real world and thank God, because none of us are like Richard.

SIDENOTE: Decades? Really? Richard and Jennifer are in their 30's maybe 40's we don’t know...but between you and I, would we really be reading this if everyone were doing these acts involved people in their 60's and 70's...nope. So maybe decades was a bit harsh to suggest. Sorry, I digress…

If you reflect on the references, we have about Richard in this off the wall story, wallowing in emotional abuse IS NOT how he would trigger because we know Richard has no emotional intelligence (completely brilliant on the authors part and totally NON-STEROTYPICAL in the wife cucks the hubby stories). Yep, ZERO EQ. We also know he has no street smarts, he has little common sense, no practical understanding of right and wrong related to relationships/marriage/family, no clue about HR rules and legal risks of his actions, no consideration/fear of retributions from jealous partners/spouses, and yet he is (STEROTYPICALLY) blessed with the abundance of book/tech smart, hung like a horse, and possesses incredible sexual stamina that magically turns his female employees into non-consensual but adoring fuck toys. These are all cited in the words the author wrote so far. And this perfectly enables the author to go buck wild with this story. And so far, it has been a well written EEAAO like version of all those other "Wife Gets Revenge" genre of stories.

Let's look at the authors over the top items so far starting with the 3rd sentence of both chapters reads "Comments pointing out how unrealistic the story is (that would not happen) are probably true; it is not intended to be a serious tale". We call those…good openers.

The story's title "NOTCHES ON HIS BELT" doesn't this alone stand out to you as an author making a sardonic turnabout on someone who didn’t understand that this wasn't an actual thing, and then actually did that thing, that no one ever does.

The wife hiring a PI to build an airtight case that she is never going to us, in fact we know nothing of the prenup/postnup/kids/company ownership...all BS the author doesn't care about because this is NOT a hardcore BDSM spank story, it is a lighthearted romp in which those things don't matter.

The office party / The office shake up / The Dick's dick business card collection box - author not caring about the board of directors for a multi-billion dollar company, nor any commentary on HR or Legal issues. Did anyone notice that Jennifer ahs made the office and even greater den of sexual inequity than Richard did?

The lock hanging out his button fly jeans...making him wear Levi 501's that were last interesting in the 80's is more punishment than the lock.

His tongue being long enough to hit and effective massage seemingly every woman's G-spot.

Having him take a Viagra (Cialis would have been better for his prostrate by the way) plus "an aphrodisiac" drink every day. Brutal, we all know a hard on lasting over 4 hours is a medical risk. Maybe Jenifer is trying to kill Richard. Okay we both know she’s not ‘cause she still loves him and he loves her.

The total hair removal, you gotta admit that was funny with the whole thread thing and the cuck in his porn stash.

...and if that little bit that I can remember is the top, then all the parts I missed will be well over it. And that's a fun place to play, no rules up there.

I look forward to wherever and however and whenever the author wants to take us AND I apologize for being a "Richard" in that post. It wont happen again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTF his wife just wants to keep him caged forever and Deny him any organs forever. What bullshit she just wants Katrina's husband to keep fucking him, to never allow him any Release and to keep him a cuckold. If he is the brains of his large business, why doesn't he just run and Escape this bitch, fuck hef. Go cut off that toy and start all over again, who need this Permanently locked in chastity cage, Forced humiliation, force pussy eating with fucking cream pies in them, run..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?