Nothing So Spectacular

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Coconut," she said, squinting to read the resort sign after the drinks we had. I laughed.

"It's not Coconut. Try again tomorrow."

I had a villa with a courtyard and plunge pool. As soon as we were in the gate, we dropped Jodie's clothes. I sat on the step to my room, Jodie came and sat on me. Her pussy was no smaller than before, she sunk easily onto my cock. It was a remarkable and unexpected homecoming.

"I should have told you I loved you more," I said, leaning back, watching that magnificent woman fuck my cock.

"You should have," she agreed. "I know you did, but you couldn't say it."

"Are you really going to get married?" I asked holding her hand, fingering the engagement ring.

"Why? You gonna stop me?"

"I always worried about the fourteen years difference."

"I know," Jodie conceded, coming in close to hold me. "We could have a lifelong affair?"

"Ha. I'm not sure how much good that would do either of us."

"Could try?"

"Maybe. For a while," I smiled.

"This week for sure!" Jodie kissed my mouth. "This week you're not leaving my sight. And I'm not going to wear pants anymore."

"Here til when?"

"Five more nights after this. Shall I check out of my room, come stay here?"

"What about your girlfriends?"

"This is a big place, they could stay too?"

"Your cunt needs shaving."

"Yes, sir!"

We spent the night rekindling a strong flame. Her breasts in my mouth were wonderful. I'd forgotten how good Jodie was at sucking cock. And ever since my buddy fisted her, she loved multiple fingers tickling her insides. Taken from behind she would scream out without inhibition. There would be little doubt from our neighbors that a girl was getting nailed in my hut. Both of us fought off sleep as long as we could, but it was nice to close our eyes together and spend the night; that didn't happen often before.

I woke late morning. Jodie was standing naked by the door looking out to my patio. She was on the phone, doing FaceTime. I couldn't see the guy talking, but I could hear him. He was asking why she was topless outside. Jodie explained that she found a better place to stay, with a private patio. She showed the plunge pool and around my room, avoiding the bed with me in it.

"Where are the girls?" the voice asked.

"In bed."

"Show me."

"No. They're naked. We all are."

"Baby, tell me you're not having sex with that Chinese girl again. You promised that you wouldn't."

"Song. Her name is Song. It was once. We were just trying it out. I told you, I like cock. You know that."

"A week holed up in a New York hotel with a Chinese chic is not once. I don't like you sucking pussy."

"Her name is Song. So, you are okay me finding a cock to suck on?"

Keeping the camera carefully discrete, Jodie came near and reached out for my waking-wood. She tugged gently, giving me a sly smile.

"Looking. No touching," came the reply from the phone. Too late for that, I thought.

"This is my Bachelorette party. I can do what I want," Jodie grinned defiantly.

"Whatever," sighed the man on the phone. "Show me your friends if they're all naked."

Jodie turned to me.

"You wanna show your naked ass to my fiancée?"

I nodded silently and turned over.

"They said no, sorry!" Jodie laughed.

"Fine. Go. Enjoy your day."

"I will. Love you," Jodie signed off.

"Love you, too baby."

The phone turned off, Jodie dropped her mouth to my cock to make sure it was hard enough, and climbed up over me. Holding my cock upright, she dropped her body, engulfing my erection with her cunt.

"Fuck me," Jodie whispered, biting her lip, "Like you used to."

I was feeling strong. Jodie's pussy got smashed.

"I love it," she yelled out. "More!"

"Oh, I missed you," I groaned truthfully.

Jane and Song came over to my room just before lunch, called over by Jodie. They chastised me for making their friend cheat on her fiancé just weeks before her wedding. I didn't care. I just shrugged and held Jodie's naked ass close to me, kissing.

"We're four instead of three now are we?" Jane asked at lunch. Jodie had her small bikini top and short skirt from the night before, but we had trashed her panties.

"You can find boys, too," Jodie defended. "Girls week away means getting laid, right?"

"Us. Not you!" Song mused.

After lunch we picked up the girl's bags and checked them out of their accommodation. Jodie wanted to be with me, but wasn't going to dump her friends. Jane and Song would sleep on the sofa bed, myself and Jodie in the big bed. There was no privacy, no separate rooms.

We went back in to town together afterward. We found a place to wax Jodie's pussy clean. Song shrugged and joined in. Jane shook her head, laughing at them for wanting to look like little girls.

"Try it," Jodie said. "The sex is much better. Especially if his face is shaved, too."

Jane didn't. We left those two and went into the shops nearby. Jane and I didn't know each other at all, yet we would be bunking in the same room for the best part of a week. I held up a white mesh see-through dress. It was ankle-length and loose fitting, super stylish and sexy.

"You'd look good in this?" I suggested, testing the water.

Jane sighed.

"You wanna see me naked, right?"

"We're sharing a room. Might be an idea to warm into it."

"Gee," she shook her head. "Let's give this over with. Come on."

Jane led me to the change rooms at the back. No one was around. Being alone, she undid her bikini top and let it drop. She took her pants off under the skirt before letting the skirt fall to the ground. Turning to me, she said, "Okay?"

"Turn? Slowly?" I requested.

Jane did as asked.

"Unbelievable," I said, amazed at such beauty. "You are stunning."

I undid my belt and jeans shorts. My erection popped free.

"Are we just looking at each other, right?" Jane asked.

"Turn around and bend over," I told her.

"I'm not fucking you," Jane said calmly.

"Turn around. Bend over. In and out, just once."

"You can't do just once," she laughed.

"Try me," I said resolutely.

"One stroke?" Jane clarified. "In and out."

"Yes."

"If you can't do it just once, I'll tell Jodie you forced me. You know that, right?"

"Fair enough."

I took Jane's bare hips and spun her around to lean on the mirror on the wall. I pushed her head down and pulled her hips back. I reached between us; lining myself up by hand, I pushed slowly into the depths of her cunt.

"You feel great," I moaned appreciatively, looking at her face in the mirror. "You like it too, right?"

Jane nodded. "It's big."

I held her hips and pushed in as far as I could. Jane pushed back at me to help. I didn't hump her, I just held deep in her pussy.

"Give me your tits," I said reaching around and pulling her to stand. She watched me grasp her breasts in the mirror in front of us. I kissed her ear and neck.

"Fuck me," Jane whispered.

"One stroke," I reminded her.

"I don't care about that. Fuck me," she said, wriggling her hips.

"No," I said, pulling slowly back, eventually popping out of her saturated cunt.

"Oh, you bastard. You're a tease," she complained.

"I don't want you later saying I've done more than we agreed," I said. I put my cock away and zipped up.

I held out the mesh dress. Jane put it on.

"Looks good," I said, whistling.

"You can see everything," Jane complained, turning to look at her ass.

"So what? It's not that easy to see. Come on, leave it on. I'll pay."

"You should have waxed," Jodie said, looking at Jane approach.

"You can tell I've got nothing under?"

"Only from up close."

"Gorgeous dress, though," Song chipped in. "Where did you get it?"

"That one," Jane pointed at the store over the side-road, acting as best she could like she'd not just had cock in her.

Jodie came and held me close. I put my hand under her skirt at front.

"Just like old times," I smiled, cupping her bare mound.

"Careful," she grinned. "Sensitive. Give it an hour or two before you..."

"Do that?" I asked, pushing a finger up and in.

"Yes. Before you do that."

We walked through the shops and stopped at some bars for one drink in each before moving on. The girls were gorgeous and partially nude, and so was everyone else walking around. There were some seriously hot women with low inhibitions, so no one paid us particular attention. We walked along the main beach before going back to my resort. It was late afternoon and warm. We lay on the beach in front of my hut. There were a number of topless girls dotted along the sand.

"I didn't think you were allowed to be nude in Thailand?" Song asked.

"You can't," Jane confirmed. "There are no nude beaches here."

"Except for one. In all the country, there is one," I corrected them.

"Where?"

"It's called Leela Beach."

"Where's that?"

"You're on it."

"No way!" Jane said.

"It's true. I saw it online, so I rang the resort, asked if girls could get undressed on their beach. Resort said it was fine. There're only these hotels along here. No houses. No public. Do what you like."

"So you stayed here, so you could look at naked girls?"

I didn't answer for a moment. Truth was I invited a girl to come. We broke up once she knew I planned to get her naked for other guys to look at. There had been a heavily emotional debate on the merits of a boyfriend that would ask such a thing of her.

"Next thing you'll be wanting me to do is fuck your buddies!" she had screamed.

Guilty. I probably would have. She was hot as hell one-on-one, fucked like a bunny. But she was not an exhibitionist and definitely not one for sharing.

"Well, I got you girls here for that now."

"And all those down there," Jodie correctly pointed out. "Though their pants are still on."

"Yours don't have to be," I said calmly. "May as well show off your new haircut."

Jodie grinned and took off her bikini top and skirt. The other two girls teased me about the boner tenting my shorts.

"Come on you two. Get undressed," Jodie pressured them.

Song gave in, taking off her top and bottom, laying her clothes next to Jodie's. Over on the edge, Jane would only give us her tits.

"I don't think my husband would want me to take my pants off if there is a guy around."

I chuckled. Was she trying to cover for herself, to make sure those two didn't suspect I'd fucked her already; albeit briefly?

"But he's okay with you showing me your tits?" I asked.

"No. Probably not," Jane admitted, leaning back on her elbows.

We all talked for a time about the wedding, their flights and trip so far, who had been to Thailand before and other places. Song was well travelled, her father had worked for a Chinese tech company, they lived in a half dozen places in Asia and the West. She was only a little younger than the other two but her slender Asian body looked much younger; especially with her pussy waxed bare. Her tits were great, though.

"Come on Song, come swimming with me."

Jane and I weren't invited. We sat and watched those two slender ladies walk naked down the beach toward the water. The body types were so different, yet both gorgeous in their own way.

"What's with those two? Why didn't they ask us to go with them? Something going on?"

"On and off. Jodie's fiancé doesn't like her kissing girls. She promised she would stop. But..."

"But?"

"Song coming on this trip was under protest from him but Song doesn't know that. We've been getting her to take photos of us two so she's not in them too much."

"Girls are so catty."

"Hey. We're trying to be nice is all. Not hurt her feelings."

"Are you really going to keep your pants on if they are around?" I asked, changing topic. Jane smiled.

"I don't mind. I just didn't want to seem like I was rushing to show myself to you."

"They're not going to think we've had sex. Not that quickly."

"No one would be that easy," Jane smiled.

"Exactly. Especially someone married. I'm sorry. I didn't notice the ring before."

"Concentrating on other things?"

"Well. You got undressed pretty quick. You gave up your cunt easier than most married chics."

"Look at this place. People everywhere half undressed. Everyone's young, all in party mode. Kind of normal to feel like having sex, right?"

"How long you been married?"

"Almost a year."

"Your husband okay with you giving your cunt to other guys?"

"Absolutely not. He is completely possessive. Won't even let me go to work with cleavage. Thinks some guy is going to hit on me."

"So he's not going to like it here. Topless beach."

"Ha. Never."

"Have you screwed other guys since you've been married?"

"No, of course not! Well, no strangers. My ex-boyfriend is still, you know, around some times. Travels in for work. Stays in nice hotels. But that's not really cheating, right?"

"How is that not cheating?" I laughed.

"He's already been in me, before I met my husband. It's just the same guy, not some new one."

"I don't think your husband would agree," I said calmly. "Anyway, take your pants off."

Jane sighed and took of her bottoms, but then rolled over on her front to cover up.

"That's a great ass," I told her. "Do you fuck with it?"

"In my ass? No! Don't even think of it. That's disgusting."

"Okay."

For a time we sat quietly. I watched Jodie and Song out in the water, leaning against each other. I'd not had much experience of gay women. It was an interesting observation. Those two were more intimate than sexual. They were both nude, but more like close friends than amorous. They were holding hands. A guy would have been holding something else.

"Have you ever done it?" I asked Jane, looking out at the water.

"Done what?"

"That. Been with a girl?"

"Once. When I was young."

"Didn't like it?"

"Maybe it was just that girl. I really liked her, but the taste. Eww. I can still remember how bad it was."

"You don't like pussy juice? You don't suck your man's cock after he's fucked you?"

"Mines okay. I don't mind tasting my own. Just other girls. Don't wanna do that again."

"You don't mind if those two do?"

"Of course not. Each person can choose for themself."

"So maybe I should sleep in the bed with you, let those two have the big bed?"

"You wanna give her up, for me?" Jane laughed.

"I like sleeping with married girls. I like the naughtiness of it."

"She's almost married."

"Not the same, though."

"No."

Jodie and Song eventually came back in, holding hands. I couldn't help but use my phone to take a photo, it was a remarkable shot. Both so different, yet gorgeous. And both waxed clean. It suited them well.

We went into the private patio of my villa. The girls rinsed off in the plunge pool, all three naked. Jodie had me fuck her from behind as she held the back of a chair on the deck. I thought Song might be jealous, but she looked interested rather than sad. Jane went inside, not watching. I was pretty sure she wanted more than the one stroke she had.

I didn't want to cum, I wanted to stay horny through the evening, but Jodie got me. The minx. That girl could roll her hips on a cock like no other. She fairly milked the cum from me.

"Damn!" I yelled out in frustration as I blew. At forty I knew my body; it would be a few hours before I'd be ready again.

"You don't like?" Jodie purred, standing, pulling my hands around to grip her breasts.

"I like too much."

"Hmmm. Lucky we've got the rest of the week."

"What about them?" I whispered at her ear.

"You wanna fuck my friends?"

"Do you mind?"

"How can I mind? You let me sleep with your friends."

"Do they want to?"

"Song loves cock as much as she loves pussy. But Jane is married, I don't think you'll convince her."

I smiled. Jodie was unaware that dried pussy juice from Jane had probably rubbed off my cock, and was mixing around inside her cunt.

"But if I can...?" I asked.

"Can I watch?"

"Of course."

"Then fine. Are you getting hard again? My god, just thinking of fucking my friends brings you back so quickly?"

"Right now, that's good for you!" I grunted, giving her ten minutes of encore.

We went out for dinner then drinks, the girls fabulously underdressed. Koh Phangan is a relatively tame and chill place - no whore bars, thank goodness - but there were some bars on an alley to the main beach that had music and life until late. There were just enough single boys to keep the girls preening their feathers on the dance floor. I wondered if we might lose one or two to a stranger's bedroom during the evening, those guys were kissing and feeling up all three at various stages. But when the bar finally called for closing, all four of us were together. Jodie and Song were in the worst condition. The last hundred yards over the hump of rough track to the resort was tough going. I was virtually carrying both of them. Jane and I stripped the hairless two naked and I put them in the sofa bed.

"It's all they deserve," Jane said, panting from the effort.

Then we kissed. And fucked. Jane was completely ready to be nailed. I'd had enough drink to be in control of my cum; she'd had enough drink to lose control of her cum. It was a remarkable combination. My jaw ached from how hard she kissed me. Her cunt flowed a river of juice, I couldn't recall a woman as outrageously wet as Jane was. My pubic hair was saturated in it. Above, under, bent over, there was no stopping her delight in being fucked senseless.

Occasionally the glint of her wedding ring would catch some light, reminding me I was screwing some other man's wife. I adore nailing attached women; wickedly, wantonly, violently, in a way their husbands would never dare. It kept me hard. And Jane kept kissing, tongue roaming the inside of my mouth as my cock did the same to her cunt.

She finally crashed asleep on top of me as the sun rose, my cock still up her. I was a wonderful way to finish a brilliantnight.

I woke just before midday. Jane was still asleep, and Jodie had crawled into our bed, too. I wondered if she realized Jane was on my other side. I managed to slink down to the foot of the bed between the two of them and out to the bathroom. I was so tired I sat to pee.

Song came in as I flushed.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. She grunted and turned on the shower. It was big enough for two so I followed her in. Song gave no resistance. She turned, grabbed my cock and kissed my mouth.

"Jodie is taken," she said quietly. "You should only fuck me from now on."

"Ah. Really? Are you good at it?"

"I'm Asian," she said sleepily, "What do you think?"

Song washed my cock with soap and a face-towel before dropping to her knees and rinsing me off.

"Holy shit," I said as her lips reached the base of my cock. "How...?"

I'd never seen a girl take a dick all the way into her throat. Not my dick anyway. Song didn't just hold there, she drew back and forth, in and out of her throat.

"Okay, your mouth is good," I groaned, ticking off an imaginary check-box. After a wonderful long blow, Song stood.

"Do you want a girl who can do that?"

"Yes," I said firmly. "Do you fuck well, too?"

I thought she might turn around and bend over, but instead Song pushed me to the floor and sat on my crotch. She was as wet as Jane, but tiny. I couldn't remember a cunt as tight as hers. The hold she had on my cock was unbelievable. At every thrust her vagina gripped my shaft with pressure. Yet she was smooth and silken.

"You like it?" she whispered.

"Yes."

"Good. I'm your girlfriend now."

"Ah, okay," I replied, amazed at myself for agreeing. "But can I fuck those other girls still?"

Song came down to kiss me.

"Only this week. When we get home, just me. No more Jodie."

"Jane?"

"She's not going to fuck you. She's married."

"She's already done it. Twice."

1...345678