Nothing So Spectacular

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You would use some lesbian chic as an alibi for staying over with a guy?"

"Uh-huh," Song nodded. "But sometimes in return you have to give the girl a piece too, otherwise what's the point for her to be your cover, right?"

"Jodie was that?"

"Not at all. No. Jodie and I like each other."

"So what are you going to tell your mother if you come stay with me?"

"How long am I staying?" she looked up and asked me.

"Indefinitely."

"Well, then I'm going to 'live with a girlfriend' for a while."

"She doesn't come over? Visit? Expect to see your girlfriend?"

"She won't come over, has never done that. I'll take one of my lesbian friends over to lunch sometimes to cover."

"You've lived with guys before?" I deduced.

Song smiled and nodded, offering no explanation. Fair enough, it wasn't my business.

"Will you tell me about fucks you've had? From other guys?"

"Why I should do that? You'd get off on that? Would get you hard hearing about times I've been screwed?"

"Yes," I said honestly.

"Sure," Song smiled, holding me tight. "I don't mind. I can tell you."

"Okay. Go on."

"Now?"

"Why not?"

"No time, la," Song laughed. "I'll tell you on the plane."

-----

Song did tell me on the plane. Several stories. Wicked, hot stories of solos, gangbangs and even a couple of what might politely be termed reluctant fucks. All with her pants entirely off under the plane blanket. We didn't fuck, but my fingers got soaked. As I suspected, her presence lit up my house. With Song unable to have kids, the age gap seemed less a point of stress than with Jodie. I didn't have to worry about being an old dad.

"You sure you don't mind, not having kids?" she asked me once Christmas approached. "All this family stuff everywhere."

"I read something once which I totally agree with. It was an article about which was more environmentally sound; reusable nappies or disposable nappies. There is a big social media debate. Washing uses water and soaps, disposable creates landfill and all that. At the end of the big long article they came to a conclusion. If you care about the environment - don't have kids. At all. The impact of the nappies is insignificant next to the lifetime impact of the child. I have to say, it struck a chord."

"You're okay not to have kids for environmental reasons??"

"Yeah, save humanity by not making more humans."

"You know you can fuck me as much as you want," Song promised, still feeling guilty.

"I know, baby. I appreciate it."

So, Song and I stuck. Nicely. We eventually told her mom; and learning from the Jodie experience, I took the first opportunity to meet her that I was given. We went through the Chinese wedding ceremony with her extended family, though we never actually signed the paperwork. Didn't need to. We had grown together organically. Neither of us could imagine not being together.

What I eventually found with Song, I wish it upon all of you.

1...345678