Nothing So Spectacular

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My buddy Mike won the draw and went first. Without any fuss or affection, he took Jodie's hand and led her inside and down the hall. We saw him walk her into the guest room.

For fifty-five minutes myself and the other two sat outside drinking, wondering how those two were doing.

When they came out, Jodie was disheveled and her dress not fully buttoned. She looked to me for solace, but Carlos was next. He wasn't in the mood to wait. Like Mike before him he took her by hand and led her inside to the bedroom.

"Well?" Danny asked, third in line.

"Buddy. I tell you. That girl is sweet. You never said she was shaved. Or on the pill. It's been fifteen years since I blew my load into a teenager."

"She did alright?" I smiled.

"Buddy. There is not an ounce of fat on that girl. She is all fuck-toy. How did you bag this chic?"

"She left her jacket on the train. I ran after her."

"And she dropped her pants for you, just like that?"

"Pretty much," I shrugged.

"Fucking lucky son of a bitch is what you are. I haven't dropped a load in a body like that for years."

"Years?" I challenged. "Ever!"

"Yeah, well maybe you're right. Unbelievable how wet that girl's pussy gets. Like she's got a tap down there."

Danny started tapping his feet impatiently, annoyed he drew last turn. He was looking forward to sucking a teenage cunt, but not if these guys were blowing a load in her before he had his turn.

"You didn't tire her out?" he asked, his tone anxious.

Mike shrugged. "I fucked the shit out of her. Who wouldn't? She's a complete babe. But she looks like she can take it. Depends on how Carlos does. He brought his gel, you know he's got a thing for fisting girls, right?"

"Fuck," Danny muttered, shaking his head.

"Don't worry so much. Fuck her in the ass if her pussy is done for the day."

Danny shook his head even harder.

"I'm not fucking a girl's poo."

"She doesn't do that anyway," I chimed in. We tried it once. I got all in, but she screamed like a stuck pig; it took an age to withdraw. Her pussy purrs, but her ass grates. That was the end of that type of sex.

We tried to distract Danny as best we could with stories of beer and fishing and golf; but even I was getting stressed at how long Carlos was in with Jodie. Well over an hour.

When he finally came out, he was by himself. He warned Danny to give Jodie some time to recover before having his turn. Without comment I went inside and down the hall to see how she was. Jodie was lying on her side on the bed. She was naked and had hickeys all over her breasts and neck. Grimacing, both hands gripped her pussy as if holding it together.

"What's up?" I asked casually. "You hurt?"

Jodie nodded.

"He got his hand in you?" I asked.

Jodie nodded again.

"The whole thing?"

"Yes," she flinched.

"Wow. That's pretty impressive," I said genuinely. "Did you like it?"

"At the start...it was okay. But went for too long."

"Did he cum in you?"

"No. On here," she said, taking a hand away to scrape white flakes from her small, tight breasts.

"Do you need some time? Danny is still out there, waiting his turn."

"Do I have to?"

"One more," I shrugged.

Jodie came up and hugged me.

"Can't I just stay with you?"

"One more. Then I'll kick them out and you and I will have a long slow shower."

"I wanna suck your cock," Jodie whispered.

"Okay," I smiled. "One more guy to fuck, then we'll have a relaxing debrief in the shower."

I pulled Jodie up and walked her naked down to the back of the house.

"Danny. She's all good. Your turn."

Danny came over less than enthusiastically.

"She looks used," he complained, pointing at her hickeys and dried white gunk on her tits.

"That's because she has been used," I stated the obvious. "What do you expect?"

Danny ignored me.

"Honey, does your pussy hurt?" he asked Jodie.

"It stings," she admitted, holding and rubbing her hairless mound.

"Danny, come on!" I groaned. "Do you wanna fuck her or not?"

"Of course I do. She's a complete babe. But not in this condition. I'll come back later."

"Danny, there may not be a 'later'. We're not sure if Jodie will want to keep sleeping with other guys after this."

"Hey. I've got one in credit. Even if you stop whoring her out, I've still got a credit."

"I'm not whoring her out," I frowned. "You paid nothing. I fed you. You're drinking my beer!"

"Okay, okay, sorry. That was the wrong way of saying it. But I have a credit. Okay?" he asked Jodie.

She shrugged and nodded. She would have agreed anything to give her vagina a rest.

"Cool. It's settled. Now come drink some beers."

Danny brought her out into the sun. He sat her on his lap and felt her up as we continued drinking. Jodie had always been a cheap drunk. After two beers she kissed Danny passionately as he held her ass and breasts. They ended up in the bedroom after all, but like two virgins they lay naked, kissing without having intercourse.

"I'll do you when you're clean," he told her as he sucked her ear delicately, "When your cunt doesn't hurt. Then I can fuck the shit out of you."

"Okay," Jodie agreed. She adored having her ears and neck kissed.

After they all left, Jodie and I were in a long steamy shower. I asked her which guy was the best.

"Danny."

"But he didn't fuck you."

"I know. But it was nice. Laying naked. Touching, kissing, enjoying being nude with each other. No pressure to be fucked."

"Okay," I shrugged, "We can do that."

Jodie grinned and kissed me, arms around my neck. She shook her head.

"I don't think so. You like fucking me too much. And my cunt likes your cock too much. I'll kiss those other boys, but I'll fuck you," Jodie growled sexily.

"They're hardly boys. Mike is over forty. Same age as your dad."

"Well, then I'll find some other boys. My age. Then I'll kiss them and fuck you. Is that better?"

"Can you now? Are you too sore?"

Jodie turned and faced the tiles, sticking her ass at my crotch.

"You can try," she said, biting her bottom lip like a...like a school kid. As I pushed up into her cunt, I still couldn't believe I was having sex with a high school girl. It was a remarkable experience.

The following Friday Jodie skipped school again, catching the bus to my place. Bill and Ben were both out, which was nice. Jodie and I were due some time alone. She wriggled out of her school skirt, but left her school shirt and tie. This time the shirt had no tails, leaving her cunt and ass wonderfully on show. She no longer wore a bra or any other underwear on the days she visited, so I could reach under and hold bare tit.

"It's nice to fuck you in your uniform. I love your school tie," I said as she sat on me on the sofa and worked her cunt on my cock.

"You like fucking little schoolgirls?" Jodie teased.

"This one I do."

"Are you disappointed I'm eighteen? Would you prefer I was seventeen still? Or even sixteen?" she purred, wriggling her hips making slopping sounds with her cunt. "Can you imagine?"

"Best not. You'll do just fine. I don't feel guilty about our age difference if you're eighteen. But if we were both two years younger, even if the difference was the same, I'd feel like I was taking advantage. But you're officially an adult. I can treat you like a person, not a kid. I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm just fucking a babe."

"A babe who is cutting class to sit on your cock...in her school uniform."

"Half her school uniform," I corrected. "Hey, better than shagging your gym teacher. By doing it with me, keeps you out of trouble too!"

"Mr. Smitham? Eek. No thank you."

"So...we didn't talk properly about you putting out to my buddies last weekend. How do you feel now you've had a chance to think about it?"

"It was actually only one more cock."

"Seriously? Carlos didn't fuck you?"

Jodie shook her head.

"He just wanted to use his hand."

"The whole time? He was in there for an hour and a half!"

"I felt like I was giving birth."

"Did he really get his whole hand in you?"

"It took forever, but yeah."

"Up to where? How deep?" I asked, holding up my hand. Jodie circled her fingers around where my watch normally sat.

"Holy shit. No wonder you feel so loose now."

"I know. I know. I can feel it's bigger, too."

"It's like fucking a bucket," I teased.

"Oh please," Jodie begged, "Don't say things like that."

"So what about Mike then, the first one? If he's the only guy that actually fucked you, how was that?"

"Oh, he was like you said would happen."

"What do you mean?"

"That guy was experienced at sex."

"Oh yeah?"

"He got me wet. Like you do! Knows how to finger me, amazingly. Sucks tit amazingly. Fucks amazingly."

"Okay, so at least you had one good experience?"

"His cock is adorable."

"So you'd fuck that one again?"

"Maybe," Jodie grinned, grinding her cunt up and down my shaft. "Maybe you two can do me together?"

I flushed red with excitement. Jodie was coming along. Nicely. We talked a little bit more about having had sex with my friends. A week had passed; Jodie felt more comfortable, especially since it hadn't changed how we felt about each other. She was more experienced, but no less loved. I told her so.

"I thought you were never going to say that?" Jodie teased, pausing, her cunt lips wrapped around my base.

"I never said never," I said truthfully.

"So what happens to us?" Jodie asked. "We're in love. And it's been weeks we've been doing this. When are you going to meet any of my friends? Or my parents? We have to do it eventually."

"Your parents still have no clue about me? Even after finding your contraceptive pills?"

Jodie shuddered. That had been a difficult moment.

"I told them it was a guy from school, that he wanted to fuck me but I wouldn't until I was safely on the pill."

"Really? You didn't tell me you told them that."

"I think they think I lost my virginity last weekend. After coming home from here I was having trouble walking around the house that night, my pussy ached so much."

"Yeah, sorry, we got a bit carried away, I should have let you rest after those guys left."

"I'm okay now," Jodie sighed. "I'm just re-sized. A bucket? Is that what you said?"

"Well...some sort of large vase, is that more elegant?"

I was about to get a playful slapping when the doorbell rang.

"Bill and or Ben. No keys again," I groaned. Jodie lifted her cunt off my cock, standing and walking to the front door. She opened it without thought, then stood stunned as two young male police officers looked onto her; school shirt and tie, and nude from the waist down. Her thighs glistened from leaked pussy juice, and she reeked of sex. The two young gentlemen tried not to stare at her bare slit.

"Ma'am, may we ask some questions? Perhaps inside," one of them suggested, conscious of anyone in the street that might peer in at Jodie's state of dress.

"Yes," she said, stunned. They followed her bare ass into the living room where I was mindlessly stroking my sticky wet hard-on, waiting for my girlfriend to come back and sit on it. Instead I got the shock of my life to see two uniforms follow Jodie around the corner. After a brief, stunned hesitation I reached for the only cushion and covered up. Jodie stood where she was, uncertain of what to do.

"Ma'am, is your underwear nearby? Do you want to put it on?"

"Umm. I didn't...bring any...I didn't wear any underwear...here today."

"A skirt? Pants?"

Jodie nodded.

"Do you want to get it ma'am?"

"What's wrong? Why are you here?" Jodie asked instead, confused.

"Neighbors have reported a minor entering this house on a number of weekdays, including today. I'm guessing that would be you?"

Jodie nodded.

"Are there any other people at the house at this moment sir?"

"No. Just us," I stammered.

"Is this your house sir?"

"Yes."

"You live here alone?"

"I have two boarders. They rent a room each."

"Is she one of you boarders?" the policeman pointed at Jodie.

"No sir. Two male college students. Both out of the house this morning."

The policeman nodded, casting an eye around the room.

"Do your parents think you are at school today young lady?"

"Yes," Jodie said going red.

"How old are you, miss?"

"Eighteen."

The policeman frowned at her disbelievingly.

"You don't look eighteen to me, miss."

"I am. It's just shaved...I have hair...we took it off, him and I. I'm not a kid. "

The policeman sniggered.

"I'm not talking about that miss. I can tell you are shaved. Do you have some ID for me please?"

Jodie racked her brain. Did she? Was there anything in her bag that showed her age? She wasn't expecting to go anywhere that she would be ID'd that day, especially in my living room.

"My school bag is in the kitchen," she pointed.

The policeman nodded to his younger partner to follow Jodie to where her bag was. I could tell he was checking out her bare ass as they went. It took some time, she had actually left it in my room.

"Do you want to put something on?" the young policeman had asked her as they moved about the house, unable to divert his eyes from her young, bare-shaved vagina. Jodie was starting to get frustrated.

"I'm eighteen. I'm in my boyfriend's house. This is how I dress here," she snapped, eventually finding the bag and bringing it to the living room. Inelegantly she squatted at the bag frantically looking for anything that showed her age. All of us three blushed as her legs parted, pussy lips wide open as she pulled everything from her bag. A My Little Pony lunchbox didn't help her cause.

"It's nostalgic," she growled, before holding up a card she found in the side pocket. "Here."

Her library card had her photo and her date of birth. She turned eighteen three months earlier. The policeman seemed surprised by the result.

"How long have you been having sexual intercourse with this young lady?" he asked me. I knew what he was getting at. He had no right to ask that question, but it was easier just to close this out and get rid of them.

"Seven weeks," I said.

The policeman nodded.

"Okay. Sorry to have interrupted. But you can understand how it looks to the neighbors, right? Perhaps you'd better not wear school uniform when you cut class to come here on your booty call."

Neither of us answered, what was there to say? Jodie saw them out, then came back to the sofa. Finally the moment got to her, she burst into tears. I held her as she sobbed.

"I'm at my boyfriend's house. What right do they have? It's my boyfriend's house. My boyfriend," she sobbed. I don't think she was angry with the police as much as the neighbors. "I've every right to be here. Whenever I want!"

I held her tightly and pulled her back up top, onto my lap. I moved my cock to her hole and pushed in.

"I'm eighteen. I've had sex with six guys. I've been to a nude beach," she sobbed.

"Three times."

"Three times," she repeated. "Three hundred guys have seen me naked."

I almost contradicted her; it was probably the same hundred guys each time, but decided to let it go. And only two of the six guys had actually put their cock in her cunt - though that opens up the age-old debate of what constitutes 'sex'. If a guy sucks her breasts, is that 'sex'?

I fucked Jodie until she felt relatively normal again. To defy the world and empower her, I took Jodie out for a white-tablecloth romantic lunch, school uniform and all (minus underwear). Perhaps at the beginning the waiters and other customers thought I might be a fatherly relative, until Jodie insisted on kissing each time anyone looked at us wondering. We had some bubbly, too much for Jodie, who insisted I finger her in the taxi home. Lucky the guy didn't mind.

On Saturday Jodie had an all-day event at school. She begged me to come, but I wasn't ready to be stared at disapprovingly by an entire community. I asked her to come crawl into bed with me Sunday morning, then I'd take her to lunch and the nude beach. Begrudgingly she agreed.

But by noon on Sunday, nothing. I rang and left messages, with no reply. It wasn't until nearly two in the afternoon I got a message saying, sorry, late, coming now.

"What happened?" I asked as she came through the front door looking tired.

"I'll tell you in bed," she said, peeling off her clothes and leaving them where they fell in the hall. "Tired!"

"What happened?" I asked again in my room. Jodie crawled naked into my covers. "Are those fresh hickeys on your tits?"

"I fucked your friend Danny last night."

"What?" I said in disbelief.

"Your friend Danny. He found me."

"What? How?"

"He turned up at my school festival."

"How would he even know to do that?"

"When we were naked, in the guest room, we talked about school."

"And he just turned up?"

"Said he hoped to see me."

"And he fucked you?"

"Not straight away. We were at school for a few hours. Then we had dinner with some of my friends. Then he took me to the Mandarin."

"Oriental?"

"Hmm. He got us a room. My friends came at first, drank all his drinks, but he kicked them all out so he could fuck me."

I sat on the floor. Staggered.

"So now all my friends think he's the older guy I've been secretly sleeping with."

"What time did you get home?"

"Not til this morning. Cherrie covered for me; said I was at her place."

"You spent the whole night with Danny?"

"Yes. Can I sleep a little while? He fucked me til dawn. Wouldn't let me sleep at all. I think he takes some sort of drugs."

I'm not a kid anymore. I've been around. I've had my share of kicks in the teeth, but nothing like I felt at that moment. I had utterly and entirely been betrayed. By both of them. And now she was asleep, naked in my bed.

Remarkable.

I went out back and beered myself up. How could such a thing happen?

Easy, I told myself.

You did it.

You pushed her to fuck your friends.

You knew Danny was 'owed' one, Jodie had agreed.

You said 'no' to her invite to the school event, sheer cowardice.

You had never once encouraged her to find a way to stay overnight, she must have been dying to spend the night in bed with a man.

There was only one thing for it.

Reclaim my goods.

I sent a message to Danny. 'That's the one you were owed, fair play. Never again without my permission.'

I undressed and crawled into bed with my girlfriend. Yes, my girlfriend. I stuck my cock at her from behind as she slept. Jodie woke with a start.

"Oh, god, it hurts," she moaned as I slowly pushed fully in, bump by bump.

"Please. Don't move. Leave it still. It hurts so much."

"He fucked you that much?"

Jodie nodded.

"I've never had cock for that long," she shuddered.

"Well, you're back here with me now, right?"

"Of course," Jodie turned to say. "I love you. You're my boyfriend."

"And you're my girlfriend," I returned, wrapping my arms around and grabbing a breast.

"You mean it?"

"Next weekend, invite your friends for a barbecue. Then the following weekend your parents," I committed.

Jodie held my arms tightly around her nude body, smiling.

"I'd like that."

"Then you shall have it."

"Cum in me?" she asked, "Then we can sleep?"

"Did Danny cum in you?"

Jodie nodded.

"Okay, I guess there'll be a fight going in inside you," I joked, humping at her from behind.

"I like it," she moaned as she felt me squirt in her depths. "I like when you guys lose control inside me. Makes me feel good."

The following weekend there were five girls in my house. Boisterous, crazy. And a little juvenile for my liking, I had to admit. Not all of the girls had their eighteenth birthday, Jodie told me, and one girl was a year below and only sixteen. I wasn't sure which was which, but I kept the beers away and dispelled any thoughts I'd secretly harbored of Strip Poker. Jodie was both amorous and possessive. No flirting with me allowed, except from her. All in all, it was a 'sweet' afternoon. They all went to karaoke after. I offered to go, too, having resolved to be more participative in Jodie's social life. But it was her who said no. She told her friends she had been a week without sex and she shuffled them out the door at five. She was undressing even before the door was closed.

123456...8