Nothing So Spectacular

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So. I met your friends," I said proudly.

"You are a great host," Jodie said, getting rid of her top, bra and jeans. "Those skewers were divine."

"Marinade," I shrugged.

Wearing just a thong, Jodie knelt on the floor in the front hall and blew me passionately.

"You like sucking cock, huh?"

"I love it."

The door suddenly opened and a girl called Alice ducked her head back in.

"Sorry. Forgot my sunglasses."

Jodie didn't get up or let go of my cock. She took it out of her mouth for long enough to say, "Go look for them," then put it back in, shamelessly bobbing her head as Alice walked past.

Moments later Alice silently returned holding up her glasses to me. 'Found,' she mouthed noiselessly. Without Jodie knowing, she watched. Voyeured.

Alice started signaling me, miming.

Did she say 'I want that'?

I shrugged as discretely as I could. Alice ducked back to my kitchen, returning after a minute with a message written with pen on paper towel.

'Be home Wednesday. My turn.'

My eyes went wide. No way. I carefully pointed at my girlfriend, sucking my cock. Alice put a finger to her lips.

'Shh,' she silently signaled. Alice was tall and dark with cat-like eyes, maybe even a hint Asian. She had jeans to her calves, boat shoes and a black buttoned shirt. Buttons that she began to undo.

I shook my head, then looked down. Jodie was absorbed in the cock in her mouth. I looked back at Alice. Three buttons undone, she pulled back her shirt and her bra.

Holy shit.

A breast for the ages.

Bigger than Jodie, but just as tight, bursting at the seams. She held up the note again. Conceding, I nodded.

Alice put herself away, the came to stand next to me. With a hand on my shoulder, she watched her topless friend suck my cock, smiling at her audacity.

"Enjoy," she grinned. "I'll see you later."

I knew what she meant and sighed. Wednesday. Jodie never came on a Wednesday. Did Alice know that?

Jodie stopped enough to say goodbye.

Alice went, Jodie came. Several times. She was at her wettest. She had learned to let go of her inhibitions. She fucked to bring herself off. It was wonderful to watch.

"I'm 'staying with Cherrie' again next Friday night," Jodie said into my mouth when we eventually kissed goodbye.

"Oh yeah?" I grinned. "Are we meant to do something with your folks next weekend?"

"That can wait another couple of weeks."

"Okay," I shrugged.

"So where you gonna take me Friday night?" she asked, smiling.

"To bed. Then breakfast. Let me think about where."

"Okay. Thank you for today. It's nice to be able to talk about you with them finally."

"You going to come over to fuck tomorrow?"

"You want my pussy again?" she beamed.

"Need to keep it full of sperm. Don't want you going dry."

"Okay," she smiled. "I'll take what you have. Have to be morning, though. My cousins are arriving after lunch."

"Morning fuck is fine."

"Okay. See ya."

Wednesday. I both dreaded and looked forward to it. I kicked Bill and Ben out early, then sat watching sports replays like a nervous kid.

A knock came at nine-thirty.

Alice.

In uniform, of course.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"Can I come in?"

"Well, that depends," I said as calmly as I could. "Things happen to girls in this house."

"Yeah?" she asked sheepishly.

"Come in."

Alice walked in and stood in the living room.

"You're tall, huh?" I remarked passing her, directing her through to the kitchen. "Where are you from?"

"My dad was a Chinese basketball player. My mom Italian."

"Wow, no wonder you're so beautiful."

"Thank you."

"You don't worry Jodie will get upset you're here?"

"Not if you don't tell her."

I made coffees and set Alice's on the table. I stood in front of her and held her face. I kissed her. It perhaps wasn't something Alice thought would happen so quickly, but she kissed back. Oh, what a kiss. She tasted wonderful.

"You don't mind I'm in my school clothes?" she asked between kisses. "My mom drove me to school this morning, I had to sneak out the back sports field gate."

"Depends. Are you eighteen?" I asked her.

"Of course."

"Are you going to take that uniform off?"

Alice kissed nervously, not answering.

"What happens if I do?"

"If you do? I'm going to fuck you," I warned her.

"Do you fuck Jodie?" she asked. The question took me aback. Did she really not know the answer to that?

"I do. Have you had cock in you before?" I suddenly thought.

"Only my mouth."

"Okay," I said, taking a deep breath. She was a virgin. I hadn't expected it, given how forward she had been. "What time you need to leave?"

"Nothing specific."

"Huh?"

"My parents work late."

"Okay. Let's see how things go," I smiled. Oh, Alice could kiss. She was very nearly my height, quite a change from Jodie. And despite inviting herself over, I could sense the anxiety behind her bravado. She jumped as I held her ass under her skirt. She flinched when I stopped to take off her school tie then undo the buttons on her shirt; her face looked like she'd made a mistake. As I peeled the shirt off her shoulders and dropped it to the floor, tears formed in her eyes. As I pulled the straps off her shoulders and released her bra clasp and her tits, drops rolled down her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry," she sobbed as I squeezed and thumbed her magnificent young breasts. "I thought I could do this."

"You are doing it," I shrugged as I moved a mouth to her nipple and sucked.

"I'm so sorry," she cried out loud, tears streaming. I wasn't entirely sure if she wanted me to stop. I wasn't going to give up easy, Alice had the most magnificent breasts I'd had the honor of holding. Almost big. Solid as could be. Nipples that went rock hard at the touch.

I led her to the big sofa in the living room. I pulled my own shirt off and sat, pulling Alice down to me. With our bottoms still on, it was relatively safe for her; not easy to remove any more clothing from either of us sitting that way. I held her close, chest to chest, letting her cry. I ran my hands gently over her naked back and through her hair. I made sure she felt good. As Alice calmed, we kissed. The wetness from her face smudged over me.

"What you crying for?" I asked gently.

"I'm sorry. I thought I could do this."

"Do what? Get undressed? Have sex?"

Alice nodded.

"Jodie looked so confident. I was jealous. I wanted to do it too. I thought I could tempt you away from her."

"Well, you did that," I smiled. "One look at this did that."

I held and squeezed the breast she had showed me on the weekend. I spent time sucking it, putting as much as I could in my mouth.

"These are fucking great tits".

Alice tried to laugh.

"You're being nice."

"Hey, you're being nice to let me undress you."

Alice kissed me gently. I ran my hands over her legs and up the back of her skirt. I pushed my hands into the legs of her panties, holding her ass. She started crying again.

"I don't think I can," she sobbed.

"You are," I told her.

I flipped us around, laying her on her back on the sofa. I took her panties in hand and pulled down. For a moment there was a wordless battle. Alice held on to her underwear as long as she could; I fought hard to prize them off without ripping. It wasn't easy. I had to pull back each of her fingers. I won in the end, throwing her pants safely behind the sofa. Pushing her legs apart at the knees, I buried my face into her pussy. Alice had only a light covering of hair: I could feel the skin of her flaps on my lips. I lapped at her slit. I sucked on her clit. I fingered her hole. It was wondrous. Delightful. Delicious.

Alice had her face in her hands, crying. I reached up and squeezed a breast as I sucked and fingered her. Her cunt was as sopping wet, but so was her face. Alice was scared and uncertain.

I stood and took my pants off. I was nude; my erection pointing at her fiercely. Alice still had her school skirt around her waist. From Jodie's, I knew how to unhitch it and pulled it down and off.

"Are you really going to do it to me?" Alice sobbed.

"Absolutely," I said, crawling on top of her nude body. I worked my way between her legs and my cock struck at her wetness.

"I'm not on the pill," she gasped.

"Worry about that later. Kiss me," I told her.

Squeamishly Alice kissed. I stank of pussy; it wasn't easy for her.

"Open your legs more," I asked.

"Oh god. I'm not sure I'm ready..."

"Open. Wider."

Alice spread her thighs. I reached between us, putting my cock in the right place. I dipped the tip into her wetness, then put my cock head into her.

"That's the spot," I told her.

Alice was begging me not to get her pregnant. I responded by kissing her lips and pushing slowly into her virginity.

"Can you feel that?" I asked her, looking into her red eyes. Alice nodded. "That's the first of all the cocks you'll have in you. Don't feel bad, you have to start somewhere. You'll crave it soon."

Alice grimaced as I pushed further in. It wasn't easy. I had to go out and back each time just to gain a little ground.

"Please. Don't get me pregnant," she sniffled over and again.

"Don't worry, we'll just fuck you, not mate you," I smiled. It was super hard going, though. My cock actually hurt from trying to force her open. Eventually I gave up on the sofa, I couldn't get the right leverage.

"Come. Let's try somewhere else."

Awkwardly we both stood. Alice wanted to pick up her clothes.

"Leave them there," I said calmly, holding her hand and pulling her through the dining room toward the kitchen. One wall was mirrored. I held us in front of it, my arms around her from behind.

"Look at us naked. You are truly beautiful."

Alice blushed.

"You feel better now?"

"I don't know."

"Glad to finally have your pants off with a guy?"

"It's scary."

"You'll get used to it. Come on, I'll get some oil. It will make it easier to fuck you."

"I'm not sure I wanna keep doing it. Haven't I lost my virginity already?"

"Just that little bit? Come on. Let's do it properly."

"But you've been in me already."

"Ha! That's just the head. Come on. You need to feel the whole thing."

I covered my cock in cooking oil and had Alice grip the breakfast bar. Coming at her from behind, oiled up, it worked much better. Inch by inch her vagina opened up around my cock. Alice cried. She squealed at each step forward.

"You're being fucked, baby," I grunted. "Finally your body is being used for what it's made for."

"It hurts."

"Not for long," I said, pushing on. Alice was sobbing. I bent her further toward for the final push.

"That's your cunt full," I announced.

"It stings. It hurts."

"You'll get used to it," I promised. "We'll break it in."

I held her hips. Alice gripped the counter and I fucked her. In and out, pelvis slapping ass. Her cunt was ready to be used as intended. Alice's soul had some catching up to do, though.

"Please. Is it enough now?"

"Enough for what?"

"Ah. We've had sex. Can we stop?"

"Got to get you used to it. No point to stop now."

I pushed in as far as I could go and held.

"Can you feel that?" I asked.

"Yes!" Alice screamed out.

"That's what you came here for, right? To feel what that's like."

Alice nodded.

"So what do you think?"

"Can we stop? It stings. Is that normal? I worry you're damaging it."

I laughed. She didn't look in too bad condition physically, but definitely fragile emotionally.

"Go to get past that hump," I said genuinely. "We'll stop after it starts to feel good. We can take a break, though. If you like."

"Please," Alice grimaced.

I pulled out slowly, bit by bit. When I plopped out my cock was a mess. She had been a virgin for sure. I wiped myself clean before she saw it.

"Come. Hold me. Kiss me."

I sat on a stool. Alice came in close between my legs and hugged me tightly, like a woman who just lost her virginity. She needed some emotional grounding. I gave it to her, albeit whilst holding her naked ass in my hands.

"Alice you are a beautiful woman. I feel a great privilege to be naked with you. I feel a great privilege to fuck your cunt. I hope this won't be the only time. I hope you'll let me keep seeing you. I adore you."

I was being genuine. All those things were true. Alice was possibly the most perfect body I'd been naked with. Beautiful face, Eurasian as she was.

"I have a boyfriend," she whispered.

"Oh. It was his cock? You said you had one in your mouth?"

"No. No. That was at a party. Someone else."

"Okay," I shrugged, "But why me? Why not your boyfriend?"

"I don't know," Alice said, sadly. "You're a man. He's just a boy. If I'd hesitated like I did earlier he would have stopped. You got me through it."

"Are you glad?"

"Yes," she grinned, embarrassed. "I wanted to lose my virginity."

Alice kissed me, holding me tightly. Her breasts pushed into me. Those beautiful gorgeous breasts. She kissed my face, my ears and neck. She reached between us to grip my balls.

"Nothing came out of here, I hope," Alice asked nervously.

"I hope not," I said truthfully, hoping that my own nervousness wasn't coming through in my voice. You never knew, right?

"I can't believe I actually did it," she said, reaching up to grip my erection. "I can't believe that all of this thing actually fit inside me."

"I loved it," I smiled, "You have a great cunt."

"Thank you," she said. "I wanted to. But I was scared. You got me through it."

Alice kissed my mouth again. A long, passionate kiss. One that you'd expect from a teenager, more emotion than skill.

"How old is your boyfriend?" I asked her.

"He's a little bit younger," she said between kisses.

"What?!"

"Only a few months."

"How old?" I asked, almost shaking at the situation.

"He's eighteen in two weeks," she said calmly, still kissing me.

"You're already eighteen though, right?" I double-confirmed, better safe that not.

"Yes. Why? Are you disappointed? You were hoping I was younger?"

"Not at all," I said calmly and truthfully. "Not at all."

I kissed her as passionately and emotionally as she had been kissing me.

"So what are we going to do about your cunt?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Are you going to take it back to practice on your boyfriend, or are we going to share, or will it be exclusively mine?"

"I don't know," she smiled. "I guess I need to let my boyfriend have it. For his birthday maybe. But, yeah, I can share. If you want?"

"Are you happy for me to keep fucking you? Behind his back? Behind Jodie's back?"

Alice nodded. I was hard as a rock at the thought.

"Okay! Let's start now."

Alice stayed til late. At first I bedded her in my bed. She was still outrageously tight. It took some time to get back up her, but once I was in, she flowed nicely.

"I've not been in a man's sheets before," Alice whispered as she lay on me under the covers.

"You like being on a guy like this?" I asked, gently holding her ass.

Alice nodded.

"Can you do it a bit harder?"

"Do you think you are ready?" I checked.

"You can try."

I tried. Relentlessly. I fucked the shit out of her. It was a hell of a first time. I screwed her in bed, I had her over the dining room table, I nailed her in the shower. She was truly beautiful, and the way she came along through the day was noble. In the end there was more groaning than grimacing. She was a wonderful, gorgeous, passionate fuck.

Alice wasn't as comfortable as Jodie was when Bill and Ben came home and hovered, but I held her with me on the sofa. It turned into a lovely evening. Lots of kissing, lots of sex, all with our audience of two. Alice was super embarrassed, but they got some nice photos of us together. They coaxed her number out of her and sent the cock-in-cunt ones to her phone.

Before she dressed, Alice thanked me. She let both Bill and Ben take photos with her, cheekily holding her breasts from behind.

I told her before she went that I needed to cum. Like a darling she offered her cunt to put it in.

"You wanna do it in my vagina, right?"

"No, let's not have a baby just yet," I suggested. "Open your mouth."

Poor Alice, she struggled. My cock was filthy from fucking her, gunk all over. But she took it. She choked and retched when huge ropes of semen squirted and poured into her mouth - but to her credit she didn't spit. It stayed in her mouth for the longest time, like a kid who couldn't bear to swallow their broccoli. She opened to let Bill take photos, white muck caked on her tongue, stringing down from her teeth.

"Geez, that's a lot!" he laughed.

Eventually Alice did the right thing and swallowed, though I let her have a lemonade chaser to rinse her mouth and keep it down.

"That will take some getting used to," Alice panted afterward.

"Good start, though," I assured her.

We posed for more photos, dressed her, kissed and thanked each other for a wonderful day.

That was the first and last sex we had.

Alice and I never managed to get a schedule to suit where she could come safely and sneakily to my house. True to her word, Alice took her pants off and sat on her boyfriend's lap on his birthday (told to me in 'secret' by Jodie). That was the end of her need for me.

C'est la vie.

Alice was not mine.

Jodie was, and we were going strongly.

Right up until we weren't.

Older guys like me serve a purpose. Younger girls look up to us with mystery and awe. The sex is mature and experienced. We instill them with confidence and skill. Then, they return to apply it to their natural circle.

Jodie told me about the date before it happened. She said her ex-schoolmate, a guy a year older had asked her to a drive-in movie night. She wasn't sure if she should go. I insisted she took the chance.

His name was Wayne. He picked her up from her house. He met Jodie's parents straight away, something I'd not done once, despite my promise. They looked at him as if they'd finally found out who their daughter was taking the pill for. Neither mom or dad disapproved as much as they had planned. Wayne was wholesome, handsome, polite, considerate. Not at all the typical young ruffian boy they worried about. He didn't show any inappropriate behavior at all. If anything, he seemed nervous near Jodie.

"Have a good evening," they had said genuinely, surprising themselves.

The drive-in had a double feature. Comedy, then Horror. Wayne had his dad's four-wheel drive. They pulled up backward. Wayne had fold-up chairs to sit on in front of the vehicle. There were blankets to wrap up if it got cold under the cloudless sky. Kids ran about as families tried to get them to sit still, the movie was going to start.

"Can't we just lay in the back of the car?" Jodie suggested.

"Ah? If you want. We can."

Wayne pushed the middle row seats down to make the rear flat. Jodie climbed up and in.

"The view is good from here. Pass the blankets. Make it comfortable."

It wasn't cold yet, they lay on their tummy; all the blankets stacked on each other. The movie was fun, the humor clean. Those two in the back of the car closed in, shoulder to shoulder. Wayne dared a kiss. Jodie rolled to her back to make it easier for him. Wayne was in heaven, kissing the mouth and neck of the girl he had adored at a distance for years. A kiss was something to dare for at goodnight; so laying down and kissing from the start of the first movie was beyond unbelievable. Especially on a first date. The movie and background laughter dulled. Wayne had entirely absorbed into Jodie. Dare he touch a breast?

As soon as Jodie felt a hand on her t-shirt, she broke the kiss. Wayne was about to apologize when Jodie lifted her t-shirt up and over her head. She rolled to her side to unhook her bra, taking it off. She lay back down, topless. If someone wanted, they could see in and catch a view of her tits, but mostly people were watching the movie.

123456...8