Nothing So Spectacular

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I pulled out and came on her back, they cheered. When I spun Jodie around to show them her naked front, they cheered. When I shut the outside shutters, they booed.

Drying each other, we touched and kissed intimately. Lovingly.

"I love you," she said, arms round my neck, naked body pushed to mine.

"Jodie..."

"It's okay," she said. "You don't have to say it. Not til you mean it."

I smiled.

"You are genuinely wonderful. I suspect that won't be far off," I said honestly.

"I know," she said cheekily.

"Do you want dinner?"

"I cannot miss dinner at home. I need to go."

"I'll get you a car."

"Can you? Is that okay? It can't stop at my house though. Better take me to the bus stop."

"Okay."

It took ten minutes to get out of the room, it was hard to stop touching and kissing such a young, naked thing. It took another ten minutes to get her clothes out of the grip of Bill and Ben. They delighted in seeing Jodie moving around our house naked.

"Come on you guys. I've got to go. I've got homework to hand in tomorrow, I haven't done it yet."

"Enough," I said eventually. "She'll be late home."

It was disappointing to see her put her body back into her uniform. The car arrived and we kissed goodbye.

"You are amazing," I said genuinely.

"Can I come over tomorrow?" Jodie smiled in return.

"You wanna get fucked again?"

Jodie nodded and kissed me.

Then she went.

Jodie kept me secret from her parents. She wasn't supposed to date during high school. Even if she was, I was closer to her mum's age than hers. How would any parent feel about a thirty-two-year-old guy nailing their eighteen-year-old daughter when she was supposed to be in class?

"I get more work done here than there," Jodie defended herself, sitting naked on my desk chair doing an English book review. Sperm bubbled out from her vagina onto the wood; she left a snail trail on the seat every time she stood. "Ever since I met you, my grades have skyrocketed. My mum is stupidly happy with me."

"You must be the only girl in the world that got better grades after taking a lover."

"At school we muck around too much. Weekends we go out. Now all I do is be naked, which means staying home, which means study."

"And fuck."

"And fuck."

With my job, I could work from home but still needed to deliver project work. If I got behind, I would have home working revoked. So, the days Jodie cut school and came over, it was a cycle of intensive sex followed by intensive work. Jodie naturally fell in sync. She began using the excuse of study group to spend time with me on weekends, and given her great school results, her parents were literally pushing her out the door to go.

"Where are you?" I called to ask one morning Jodie was coming over.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. I'm on the bus. You need it so badly?" she teased me.

"It's okay. I'll pick you up at the bus stop. How long?"

"Huh? We're going somewhere? I'm in my uniform."

"Don't worry. I'll see you there. How long?"

"Fifteen."

I took everything from home that we needed for the day. I opened the creaky garage door and dusted cobwebs off my old Merc. I was going to take the roof off, but thought about Jodie in school uniform; better to stay discrete. The old girl grumbled to a start, reliable as ever. It was a bugger to drive, it cornered like a tank, but it was stylish as all hell.

"Wow, you brought out Bertha?" Jodie smiled.

"Don't call it that," I frowned.

"It's what Bill and Ben call it," she teased, getting in.

"Yeah, well, don't listen to them. You should hear what they call you when you're not around."

Jodie could imagine. She had become used to sitting around the house naked, even if they were there.

"Where are we going?"

"Beach."

"Beach?"

"First day this weather's hit this hot properly, gotta take advantage."

"I can't go to a beach like this," Jodie said, pulling at her school skirt.

"You won't."

"You brought some clothes for me?"

"Nope."

"Then what? What does that mean?"

"The Flats."

"The Flats?" Jodie repeated, eyes wide.

"The Flats," I said again, grinning at her.

"No way. I couldn't."

"Yes you could."

"I can't undress outside...with a bunch of men."

"Yes you can. You show Bill and Ben all the time. They watch you fuck, even."

"That's different!"

"How?"

"Their your housemates. It's like family. It's inside. It's not outside showing whoever wants. What if I get caught?"

"Who the hell do you know that would be in a place like the Flats?"

" I don't know! That's the point! I don't wanna find out!"

"One time. If you don't like it, we won't go again."

Jodie could tell that I was determined. There was no budging.

"If I do this, you owe me," she grumbled.

"Fair enough," I smiled, happy that she had conceded.

The rest of the trip was in silence. I didn't push the conversation. She would do it. It was enough. No point to labor the topic.

A schoolgirl taking her clothes off piece by piece in your bedroom is remarkable. But on a public beach, with a hundred guys watching intently; it is an event.

I undressed first.

I had to.

Otherwise no chance Jodie would start.

Tie first.

Tossed onto the towel.

Guys around us were literally wanking themselves watching.

Jodie wasn't looking.

Thankfully.

Shirt next.

Standing in her little bra and skirt.

Pants off from under.

Still standing in bra and skirt.

Bra off.

Wow.

Tits.

Sunlight on her tits.

Public beach sunlight.

So white.

The guys that were wanking, they tugged faster on themselves.

"Do I really have to?"

I nodded.

"Skirt off. Show it."

Jodie took her skirt off.

She showed it.

Shaved cunt.

Bare.

One voyeur ejaculated onto the sand.

"I feel naked," Jodie said. "They're staring at me."

"Yeah. No shit. How often you think a school kid comes down here and takes her uniform off?"

"Is that guy masturbating?"

"Possibly. Take it as a compliment."

"Ewww."

"Come on. We'll go out into the water."

If any of you know The Flats, going to the water is no simple thing. Even when the tide is in, the water is at your knees for about a hundred and twenty yards. Jodie's nude body was on parade. So was mine, of course, but no one paid me any mind. Jodie was the center of attention.

"Stunning," people said. Guys with phones hanging round their neck said, "Can we have a photo together?"

Jodie flushed red. She was not an exhibitionist. She was not one to be the center of attention. Jodie was embarrassed that her pussy was entirely shaved.

"You're humiliating me. On purpose."

"No I'm not," I smiled. "I'm showing you off."

"I don't want to be shown off."

"Oh," I shrugged. "Too late."

"All these guys...they're staring."

"Well...your body is amazing. These guys don't see a schoolgirl offer up her cunt very often. Let them look."

Jodie took a deep breath.

"Fine," she conceded. I was right, it was too late now anyway. We shuffled in knee-deep water for the length of the beach, then back along the white sand to our gear. I could see guys secretly using their phones to take photos and videos. Jodie's cunt would likely be online later that night. I didn't tell her, lest she freaked out.

"I'm burning," she said, dabbing her skin.

"I have sunscreen. So how do you feel?"

"Feel?"

"About all this."

"This is not what I expected to be doing today. Or ever."

"You never fantasized about coming to a nude beach."

"No."

"Never?"

"No."

"Don't you feel it's even just a little bit fun, showing off your tits?"

"Not just my tits. It's everything. And I'm shaved. Can see all of me. Clearly."

"Hey. You've got a nice cunt. Let people see."

Jodie sighed.

"I never knew one day be one of those girls."

"What girls?"

"Girls who strip in public. Let any old guy perve on their body."

"Well...you are one. Do you feel different? Any cataclysmic change? Anything bad happened?"

"No," Jodie smiled. "I guess not. Just feel embarrassed."

I laughed.

"It's ironic, isn't it? Ninety percent of people here should feel embarrassed about their bodies but don't, but the one gorgeous girl that should feel proud of her body, she feels embarrassed."

"I won't always look like this," Jodie warned.

"You will for the rest of today," I assured her.

We sat, then lay on the big beach rug I brought. After a time, I opened an umbrella, the sun was getting hot in the late morning. Laying on her front in the shade gave Jodie a sense of reprieve. Her ass was divine, but less stressful than parading her front.

"I need to pee," Jodie told me after a time. "Where are the toilets?"

"Out there," I calmly replied.

"What?"

"Out in the ocean."

"I can't do that."

"Why not? A billion fish pee and poo in it every day. It's that, or up behind the bushes out back."

Jodie sighed and knelt up, shaking bits of sand off.

"Which way you gonna go?" I asked.

"Out there," Jodie sighed.

"You want me to come?"

"No! Don't do that, it's yucky."

"Okay," I shrugged. "I'll wait here."

Jodie oiled up with sunscreen, then walked away from me toward the water. I sat up to watch. A hundred guys to my left and right did the same. Jodie's body was slight and perfectly shaped. Her ass was gorgeous, her legs straight and elegant. If I wasn't fucking her, I would be praying that I could fuck her - along with every other guy who had their eyes glued as she made the long walk to water deep enough for purpose.

In the distance, when the water was almost her knees, Jodie sat. She leaned back on her arms, her tits above the waterline. I wondered if people knew what she was doing.

Being as far out as she was, I could see the shifting position of a number of individual men. The pattern of movement would not have been out of place in a nature documentary. The nubile, mate-worthy female was in the open, glorious plumage shining in the sun. There were multiple suitors. Six were in range. Conscious of each other they edged forward slowly, indirectly, determining between them who was willing to vie for Alpha. In the end it was two that made it to the prize first, one standing each side of Jodie. She sat, unable to hide her body in the shallow clear water. Two penises drooped directly at her. It was far, but neither guy seemed to be erect. Good for them, I mused, to have such control.

Jodie tried not to look at the elephant trunks on display for her. She tried to look into the distance, as a contemplative, relaxed beachgoer. But she was too polite not to turn and look at a person speaking with her. Too polite to not speak when spoken with. And too inexperienced in adult confrontation to know how to move them on without a fuss.

Eventually one chap sat, quite close to her shoulder. The other followed suit, in front near her feet. It was impossible to know what was being said, I could only guess from the body language. The one by her shoulder pointed to her breasts above the waterline. Jodie looked down to brush something away. She opened her thighs as the one by her feet tapped her knee. Were they talking about her shaved pussy? The two guys were smiling. Both began subtle touching; her hair, her calf, her shoulder. I was contemplating running out and charging through, like a dog would do seagulls. But then I noticed a slight change in body language of the trio. Both men backed slightly off. Conversation continued, but Jodie was talking more. It looked like the discussion had become more normal than predatory. Eventually Jodie stood. The chap by her shoulder politely helped, and they all walked slowly together toward shore, Jodie in the middle. I could see guys near me secretly filming on their phones as Jodie got closer. She was beautiful, walking casually in shallow water, the sun's sparkling reflection and seawater splashing on her gorgeous nude body. I wanted to film it too, resisting only to pretend I was above that level of smuttiness.

As the trio closed, the two boys stopped and Jodie continued toward me, sitting in close, kissing my lips.

"All sorted?" I asked. "Feel better now?"

"Yes thank you," she smiled.

"How did you get rid of your suitors, I thought you might need rescuing? But they backed off."

"Not easy," Jodie admitted. "I told them I was here with my boyfriend, but they said he mustn't care too much to leave me alone like that."

"Oh yeah? Good for them. So what happened, why'd they give up?"

"I said I was fifteen. Said I was trying to dodge the truant officer that usually found me at your place. We figured the guy would never come to a nude beach."

"Holy shit. You have talent."

"Creative writing. I've been very good at it this year."

"Though I don't think truant officers go after fifteen year olds do they? Aren't you allowed to leave school at fifteen?"

"I don't know," Jodie shrugged. "It worked."

"Wow, they must think you're pretty hot for your age."

"I know, right? Anyway, it terrified them."

We lay back on the beach rug in the shade, holding each other, touching intimately. Jodie didn't flinch when I gently started kissing her salty breast, my finger slowly circling her clit.

"You seem more relaxed," I said.

"Feels nice," Jodie purred. "Will we get in trouble if you fuck me here?"

"Wow. You really are more comfortable. Can't do it here. Not fully."

"Let's go home then? I want you in me."

I smiled at her. "I love that you love cock so much."

"You did it to me. Turned on a switch."

"Well...let's go for a final walk to the end and back first. Let all these guys get a final look at the only high school girl they'll likely see for a while."

"I've seen some taking photos," Jodie told me. "You don't think they'll go on the internet, do you?"

I shrugged.

"I don't know. It's a public beach. I'm not sure if you can post them or not."

Regardless, we slowly walked the length of the beach one more time. Jodie tried to avoid looking at anyone filming, but I played up; holding her, kissing her, squeezing her ass and breasts so the cameras could see.

Jodie gripped my semi-wood, making it harder.

"Are you meant to do this here? Isn't that rude?" she teased.

"Okay, okay, let's go," I agreed.

The men around us shook their head to see Jodie put her school skirt and shirt back on; underwear in her school bag. I wasn't sure if they were disappointed to see her get dressed, or amazed that a school girl would skip classes to come show them her shaved pussy. I guess they wouldn't think she was eighteen, either. I almost wanted to yell it out, so they didn't think I was having sex with a minor. I didn't though, we simply walked up to the car and left.

Jodie had her clothes off in the foyer of my house, running to the shower. Within a minute my cock was buried safely in her pussy from behind, water pouring over us.

"Oh, that's better," Jodie groaned.

"Unbelievable how fucking wet you get," I panted, astounded at the silkiness of Jodie's cunt despite how tight it still was. I still struggled to get three fingers in her usually.

"I'm burned," she said in reply. "The water stings."

"Me too, a bit. And I'm hungry."

"Ooh," Jodie pouted, "Fuck me properly first."

I grinned at how sexual my young girlfriend had become. And I fucked her properly.

"You walking funny because of the sunburn or the sex?"

"The sex! It still hurts afterward when you fuck me that hard."

Bill and Ben groaned. We were all in the kitchen making lunch, cold Peroni in hand. I was the chef. I tossed a bottle of aloe-vera to Bill.

"One time offer. Rub that into her body, yeah? She's burned."

"Rub everywhere?" he asked, eyes open.

"Especially everywhere," I confirmed.

Jodie sat on a kitchen stool. She flinched at Bill's first touch, but groaned sweetly as he politely massaged her shoulders and back until she became used to his hands. Eventually she stood and leaned on the counter to allow him to run the lotion over her ass and the back of her thighs. Ben couldn't spectate any longer. He took the bottle and started on her neck. They both reached her breasts at the same time, one either side.

I prepped salad and cold cuts and watched. Jodie looked at me uncertainly. She had been naked around these guys for weeks; they watched sometimes when we had sex. But they'd never joined in. They'd never touched her like they were now. Everywhere.

Jodie gasped when a finger struck up her from behind and frigged. She looked at me, wondering what to do. Jodie loved having my fingers in her, but these were not my fingers. I let them take turns feeling her insides a few minutes each, before saying, "Okay. Enough. Food is almost ready. Let's eat out back."

Jodie was left panting on the counter as us three guys took everything out, more cold drinks included.

"You okay?" I asked when it was just us.

"Are those two going to fuck me?" Jodie asked, quietly.

I stood her and pulled her to me, arms over my shoulders, my hands on her bare ass. I kissed her lips.

"If you want them to."

"You don't mind?" she asked, surprised.

"Hey. You're eighteen. You're not going to go through life with just my cock in your cunt, right? You're going to be fucked by a lot of guys."

"Not at the same time though?" she fretted. I laughed.

"Well, that's up to you, true. I don't mind if you do it. It wouldn't be very fair for a guy fourteen years older than you demand that you keep your pussy exclusively to me. I'd feel guilty. Like I'm robbing your youth away."

Jodie kissed me fiercely, like an inexperienced teenager would.

"I don't wanna fuck those two."

"Okay. You don't have to. But don't stop because of me."

"I can sleep with other guys if you want me to. But not the guys you live with. Some other friends maybe?"

"Okay, okay. Married ones are alright? You okay to fuck a guy that's married?"

Jodie shrugged.

"I'm not going to date them, right? I'm dating you."

"That's right. It's just sex."

I think in the back of Jodie's mind, it was just talk. She had avoided going to bed with Bill or Ben, that was foremost on her mind. Having to fuck any of my other friends was a problem for later; one that would never actually happen.

Except for it did.

Jodie had come over early on a Saturday. Bill and Ben undressed her as I made breakfast for all of us. They touched, fingered, kissed her breasts; the extent of their permissions. Those two both had to go early; they had a job as stagehands for the week, setting up and helping out with a series of heavy metal concerts.

Jodie sat on me on the sofa, cunt full of cock.

"Jodie, you understand what will happen today, right?"

"Does it have to?" she moaned.

"They are coming," I assured her.

Three friends. All married. Barbecue lunch. A few beers and bubbly. Then they would take turns with Jodie in the guest bedroom.

"You can't just have one cock in you in your teen years. You need to make the most of your youth."

"By letting your friends get off on me?"

"Let's see how you feel afterward. My prediction is you'll adore it. These guys aren't kids. They'll do you really well. You'll love the fucking you get."

"Sigh."

"If I'm wrong, no more, yeah? Try once. If you don't like it, no more. Okay?"

"Okay. I'll try."

"Good. Me first though. Do your thing baby," I smiled, leaning back on the sofa and watching Jodie hump her best on my cock. She was getting really good; learning to work magic with her cunt.

Jodie wore a conservative summer dress for the barbecue, although she was nude underneath. The conversation with my friends was polite and friendly. We drank and ate normally. Talked. Laughed. Told jokes. Lamented politics. Learned about high school life in the new age. Found out the rules for dating amongst teens these days. We were a big friendly, happy group of individuals. Anyone watching would not have a clue of the plan for after lunch.

123456...8