Nothing So Spectacular

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Back home she won't," Song clarified, "Not with her husband around. He is the jealous type, usually can't let her out of his sight."

Except for her ex-boyfriend, I thought.

"I better give her a good shagging, then. And it's your last chance to get between Jodie's legs, right?"

Song smiled and nodded.

"But I like cock more. When we get back, I'm staying at your place. No bag. No clothes. Just me and my body. Do whatever you want to me, then I'll cook you dinner. Is that okay? Do you live alone?"

"Yes." It had been years since Bill and Ben finally graduated. I didn't take anyone on after them.

"Good. Now you can cum in me."

"Are you... on the pill?"

Song shook her head.

"I can't have kids. I'm just for fucking," she said, pulling her cunt sensually up and down my erection.

"You've had a lot of cock, then?" I asked.

Song nodded. "Do you mind?"

"Not at all. I like girls that are easy. Your cunt hasn't stretched, though. You are seriously tight."

"All of me is small," she said, kissing.

"Decent tits, though," I defended her. "Good size for an Asian girl."

"I'm bigger than my Chinese friends, but not compared to Western girls."

"Not small either."

"Cum," I was told, Song changing topic. "Fuck me. Cum in me."

I fucked her. I came in her.

The day was mostly a write off. Song and I went back to the beds we had slept in. I picked Jodie up and put her in with Song again. Neither Jodie nor Jane were aware of the pact or the connection Song and I had made. I openly fondled and kissed Jane. Song openly fondled and kissed Jodie.

"You need to call your husband?" I whispered as I fingered her from behind. The sheets were off, the others could see my hand inside her.

"Ah. Later," she said quietly, vagina slopping noisily.

"You don't miss him?"

Jane turned her head back to kiss me.

"More," she whispered at me.

"More what? More fingers?"

Jane nodded, eyes glazing over. Falling face-down on the sheets, Jane stuck her ass up slightly to help. You'd think I might be hurting her, but as I forced more of my hand into her cunt, the crazier she got. Jane gripped the sheets and groaned, pushing back to help me open her up.

"Oh shit!" she yelled out as my knuckles slipped past and my whole hand fell inside her. I kept pushing. I wriggled my fingers at the top of her insides, flicking parts of her which had never been touched. The orgasm belted through her. She rolled her hips, her cunt lips wrapped around my wrist. I looked over at the other two girls. They were sucking each other's cunt, not paying attention to Jane.

"Fuck me," Jane growled.

I wasn't sure what she meant. With my hand?

It seemed hard work, pumping a whole hand in and out, traversing the hump of my knuckles in and out; a gasp each time the fat part pushed through her entrance.

"Are you okay?" I checked as I drove my hand in and out. Jane had slim hips; she didn't seem a likely girl to take a fisting so well. She nodded furiously, gripping the bed tightly and squealing. I was staggered by the wetness. Her entire pussy was pouring liquid. As long as it flowed, I kept pumping. And she kept wailing.

When I felt things getting gluggy I stopped and slowly pulled out. My hand was filthy from cunt. Her hole gaped open. I had a mind to fuck it, just to see how big she must have become, but Jane looked exhausted. Propping she turned to her side, then back further to kiss my face.

"Are you okay?"

Jane looked at me with amazed satisfaction.

"No one ever...," she tried to say.

"Fisted you?"

"No," she panted, shaking her head.

"Are you okay?" I asked again.

"You have to stay with me. In this bed. Forever," Jane kissed fiercely.

"Okay. Can. But food first?"

I held her face with my dirty hand. When I brought it to her mouth, she sucked her gunk off it. This wasn't the normal light covering of clear, smooth pussy juice, this was grime from the deep. No way she liked it; I could tell. He face screwed up at the taste of her own sticky, chunky slime. But she was in the mood to acquiesce. I had done her a huge, orgasmic service. She would do anything for me just then.

"When we go home, can we still do this?" Jane whispered.

"You're married."

"I don't care. I want you to fuck me."

"I can," I said, careful Song didn't hear. "But no one can know. Song and Jodie said your husband is the jealous type. If I keep getting between your legs, they will be just as upset with me as him."

"I won't tell anyone," Jane promised.

"How?"

"Huh?"

"How? You're fucking some guy behind your husband's back and you'll tell no one? I don't think it's possible."

"It is. I promise I won't tell anyone," Jane whispered. I struggled to believe. She told me about her ex-boyfriend, right? I didn't push the point.

Our first proper meal for the day was dinner. Ridiculous, right? Jane had trouble walking over the track to town after her fisting; I stayed back to help her along. Song and Jodie went ahead.

"I love you," Jane said, taking off her singlet, even though it wasn't quite dark. Her breasts bobbed as we walked. I stopped her to hold them and kiss.

"Jane. I could love you. I could. But I don't want to take you from your husband, not forever. I'm just borrowing you."

"But he can't make me crazy like that, between my legs. I love what you did. I've never been fucked like you did it."

I kissed her, sucked her breasts. I put my hands up her skirt and held her bare ass. She flinched at I touched her pussy.

"Ooh, careful," Jane said, kissing me.

"Come on. Put your top on. Let's catch up."

The other two girls were aware Jane and I had fucked and fooled around, but we successfully hid how attached she had become to the idea of continuing. We had dinner in a place with no walls. The beers went slowly, everyone was flat. We went for a long sleepy massage afterward. The girls were naked, with guys rubbing them. I had an elderly lady. Mostly it was well behaved. I saw Song grab her guy's wrist and quietly bring it between her legs but the other girls and I simply relaxed.

We tried to get ourselves going in the quiet bar at the resort but gave up. We were too sleepy. Jane jumped into bed with me again before Jodie had the chance. Her pussy was still sore so I stayed up her from behind; not moving, just in her. We lay on our side and watched Song and Jodie kiss and have sex.

"Don't wanna try again?" I asked.

"No. I told you, I don't like the taste of other pussy."

"You swallow cum?"

"No."

"You take it in the mouth?"

"No."

"You suck cock at all?"

"Of course!"

"But your husband and I can't cum in there?"

"You can cum in my cunt."

"Really? You on the pill?"

Jane nodded.

"Your husband fucks you a lot?" I asked.

Again, she nodded.

"He's a morning guy. He likes me to go to work with sperm in me."

"You get fucked every morning?"

"Uh-huh. Most."

"How's he going to feel if I put sperm in you?"

"Don't wanna think about it. He doesn't like me talking with other men. He's jealous, right?"

"Not even talking to other guys?"

"No."

"Jeez. No talking. Wow."

I held Jane's breast tightly and gave a push further into her vagina. I was hard at the thought of invading her husband's territory so comprehensively. And Jane wanted to keep going; she loved what I did for her, more than her husband.

We watched the girls get each other off. It wasn't as wicked as the orgasm Jane had experienced, but was nice to see them both happy. Pressing against and into the naked body of another man's woman, I drifted off to sleep happily.

The next few days were a rotation of the three girls in my bed. I tried and failed to get two of them into a threesome; even Song and Jodie wouldn't, which is weird, right? If they are bisexual, you'd think a threesome would be perfect. The closest I got was to have a finger up each of them standing at the quiet spot of a bar one evening. My connection to Jodie was tempered by the presence of Jane and Song, and that she talked about the wedding so much. Even as she sat on my cock, if one of the girls asked her about the dresses or the church or the reception, she would immediately divert her attention.

"Excuse me? We're fucking," I would say. "Give that phone back."

It wasn't much use. The girls would laugh, and carry on arguing the definition of baby blue, or optimum size of candles.

The last evening together was treated as a party, not a separation. It was enough. We'd had a great time together, and it was time to do something else. Drunk, all three lay on the big bed in my cabin, pants off. I took turns dipping five strokes into each of them, round and round, over and over. It was fitting. I took a video on my phone. If you looked at it, you would think it was the coolest sex ever. It wasn't, though. In the end sharing doesn't satisfy. Five strokes were not enough to get the girls off, but none of them had the patience to wait longer for their turn.

Jane stayed in my bed. The one on-one-sex we had in the morning was much better. Again, she asked me to fuck her back home. I said no. I love getting up married girls, and with Jane I'd done it. No need to keep doing it, right? Not unless you want to break them up. I didn't.

Jodie didn't show surprise that Song elected to stay in one more week, and come home when I did. With me. I guess they must have already talked about it. We saw them off at the ferry to Koh Samui. Jodie and I had a quiet moment as Jane and Song sorted tickets.

"Super nice to run into each other like this," she smiled with genuine feeling, holding me tightly. "I feel lucky to sleep with you again."

"You've got a great cunt," I agreed. "I missed it. It was amazing to get in you again. I thought that was gone."

"It's a much better goodbye this time," Jodie said, kissing my lips lovingly.

"Completely," I agreed. We're were completed, it was true. Proper closure. I wished her well and I meant it.

"Unless I run into you accidentally somewhere," she added cheekily as she left.

Having Song by my side as the rickety old ferry rolled out and around the breakwater gave me no opportunity for self-pity or loss.

"Come on," she said brightly. "Let's go and wash those other two off you. You've got one girlfriend now, so we can do proper couple things."

The first couple act was to shower. Wash properly under the warm running water, then fuck the shit out of her.

Then kiss.

Dry each other off.

Choose the other person's clothes.

Hold hands walking through town.

Table for two on the main beach for lunch.

Hire a scooter, Song on the back holding me tightly.

Wind in our hair as we drove around the island.

Elephant ride.

Sunset drinks in an unknown, undiscovered shanty bar.

Dinner on the beach back at our resort

Long slow kissing and fucking in clean sheets

Falling asleep watching Netflix together, sperm gurgling out of Song, uncleaning the sheets.

It was a remarkably enjoyable day. Song was small and elegant. Feminine. She didn't mind if strangers saw her body. She pulled her skirt up to sit on the bike. She never used the changeroom in clothes stores, she just undressed where she was. At bars and restaurants her shirt tops were entirely unbuttoned.

"I like the way guys smile if they can see my tits," she admitted in a bar we were in after lunch. "Makes me feel good."

"Attractive?"

"Yeah. In a naughty way."

"Hey," I shrugged, "I like you do that. I'm okay. I like having a girlfriend that likes showing herself to guys."

Song kissed me lovingly.

"I like being your girlfriend."

"I like it too," I said truthfully. It was a weird turn of events. Song was filling the role of the girl I had originally planned to bring with me. Perfectly. Voluntarily. Brilliantly. I could hardly stop smiling. Song could tell I was happy with the way she was; she became even more cheeky, more daring. We were feeding well off each other's energy.

I'd never had a relationship with an Asian girl before. It was nice. There was a casual ease with her sexuality. It was as if she knew the power of a woman was in her tits and pussy, and she was comfortable with it. Song felt empowered by exhibitionism, rather than degraded.

"Ten years later you won't look like this," I teased her. "Then what are you going to do?"

"Yes I will!" she laughed.

"Okay, maybe you will. But thirty years later, then what?"

"What do you care?" Song teased back. "You'll be eighty by then."

"No I won't."

"Seventy?"

"Okay, okay, enough. Take your pants off, show those guys over there your cunt."

We were in a swimwear and sarong store. Song took her pants off. She showed those guys over there her cunt. The way she did it was so sweet and sexy. It's 'incidental' nudity. She knows they are looking but pays them no heed. It's like she treats them as invisible onlookers. It's like we are the only two people in the store. She drops her pants and spins for me, parades for me, holds me close like a girlfriend would. Affectionate, intimate, and practical; trying on clothes, asking if I can tell if she's naked under, if her ass is hanging out behind, can I see her pussy if she bends over, are her nipples obvious through the material?

"You're having fun," I accused her, running a finger between her legs. "You are sloppy wet."

"Makes you just as hard," Song defended.

"It does," I nodded, taking a breath as she gripped my cock through my pants. The small group of guys were trying to look away, but it was hard. Song's bare ass was stunning.

"You wanna fuck me? And let them watch?" Song whispered.

"Where?"

"Come."

Song left her denim skirt where it was on the floor and led me by hand to the change-room, a small alcove on the side of the shop. She left the curtain open. You could only see in from directly in front, which is where those guys drifted, following the sound of Song's groans and whimpers.

Song was bent over, leaning on the wall, her ass back at me. I had hold of her hips, pumping. As soon as the audience was obvious, Song pulled off her unbuttoned shirt. She was naked, I was mostly dressed. When two of those guys started filming, Song turned toward them and lifted a leg, letting them see better. I pulled her hair back and helped hold up the leg. I guessed they could see the cock going in and out of her, and her tits snapping up and down.

"You'll be on the internet tonight," I grunted a warning. Song didn't answer, too wrapped up by the sex. I could feel how wet she was. Guys watching undoubtedly turned her on. The noise of the slopping and the stench of her pussy was overwhelming.

We kept at it until my back ached in the small space. Just as I was about to suggest a rest, our voyeurs suddenly scattered. Instinctively I reached out and closed the curtain.

"Miss, are you okay? Is this yours?" a voice asked politely from the other side.

Song was dizzy with excitement. I'd let go of her leg but my cock was still firmly inside her. I gave little, quiet pumps. Song groaned.

The lady opened the curtain. It wasn't just the sight of Song naked, and being fucked, it was the overpowering smell. She apologized and left, dropping Song's tiny little denim skirt on the ground.

I unsheathed and picked it up, along with her shirt. Song walked out into the store. The girl had disappeared, only the guys were still there. The two who had been filming started up again.

"We better go," I said urgently. "That girl might have gone for help."

Song put her skirt on, I held the shirt to put her arms in. She tied the tails together at the front, leaving her tits mostly bare but decent enough to quickly exit outside. Those guys followed a ways, until we jumped on the scooter and made our escape.

As we drove, Song undid her shirt and let it flap in the wind.

"You'll lose it," I warned her.

Song being Song responded by taking it off entirely, holding her chest to my back to cover her tits from people driving and walking on the small roads.

"Did you like that?" she asked over the wind and the motor. I didn't say anything. She knew the answer. I fucking loved it.

That was our lot for the week, doing crazy things, having a lot of fun. My boxing went out the window. Song was big into being a couple, and I loved it. No matter how many guys she (we) teased, she only wanted my cock in her. The closest we got was in the corner of a dark bar one night, I was fucking her from behind but she let two guys have her front; kissing her lips, tonguing, and letting them suck her breasts as I pumped her cunt. One guy got his cock out. She held it and tugged him, but wouldn't give him a blowjob.

"Only my boyfriend puts his cock in my mouth," she said very politely. It was an interesting line she had drawn. I was happy with it.

We used the bike a lot, explored all corners of the island. Song got naked on more beaches than she ought, but we wouldn't stay long; quickly moving on if people seemed stressed by her nudity. We went a lot to One Love bar. The guy there didn't get stressed if she was topless drinking beer, as long as we were back inside the hut, out of view of the street. Him and other customers would take 'cheers' photos with Song and her breasts. They really were great tits for a girl so slight. As she had said at the beginning, they weren't big, but on her they were a good size. Looked fantastic. Guys that she let hold and suck them were grateful, and she stuck to her guns and never did anything but hold another cock. She'd do what she could to help a guy cum with her hands, but no sucking, no fucking. I liked it. Perfect balance for me.

When it came time to go home, I was looking forward to the next step. Having Song in my house would brighten the place immeasurably.

"I thought you were meant to be doing that?" Song asked, pointing at a Muay Thai boxing place as we caught a lift to the ferry.

"I was," I said, thinking of the money I'd spent and not used. "Meant to be."

"Was I a distraction?"

"Yes. Yes, you were. But...I'm okay with that."

"Good," she smiled, holding my arm.

"You're going to stay with me, right? When we get back."

"Can I?"

"Song. Of course. You have to."

"Okay," she was grinning. "You remember what I said, huh?"

"Of course. No clothes, fuck you any way I want, then you'll cook dinner."

"Good. You listen."

"But where do you live now?" It was a question I should have asked before.

"With my mother."

"Huh?" I almost fell off the taxi bench. "You? With your mother?"

"Of course. I'm Chinese."

"She doesn't mind you...being who you are?"

"What you mean? That I fuck so many guys?"

"Well, yeah, that."

"Of course, she doesn't know that! She thinks I am a virgin."

"Geez. How the hell do you pull that off?"

"I don't dress like this at home. Obviously!"

Song's left breast was fully hanging out of her top.

"But you stay outside. With guys. What does she think you are doing?"

"You know I only fuck guys if they're my boyfriend, right? Or if I'm single. I don't want you to think that just because I've had lots of guys it means I cheat. I never cheat."

"Hey. I believe you. I do. How many though? How many guys have fucked you?"

"I don't know."

"Best guess."

"I don't know. Fifty maybe?"

"Fifty?" I repeated, sucking in a breath.

"Well, yeah. Some of the parties, when I've been single...might be a few guys had a turn in one night, you know?"

"Okay," I sighed. How was her pussy so tight after so much cock?

"Pussy?" I thought of suddenly. "How many of those have you had?"

"What does 'had' mean?"

"Sucked. Fingered."

"Not so many."

"How many?" I pressed.

"I don't know. Seven. Eight."

"Wow? You've sucked off so many girls?"

Song shrugged.

"Sometimes it's because the guys want to see you do it, right? And a couple of them I needed to use as an excuse for staying out. They are more likely to cover for you if you're sleeping with them."

1...345678