Nude Cruise Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an okay from Camille, Frank stepped over to my head and offered me his meat. I eagerly took it into my mouth. I held his hips and pulled his cock deeper. He groaned and gently fucked my throat. He backed off at proper intervals so I could breathe. He was a professional and knew how to perform. He held my face between his large hands and slowly pumped into my mouth. He would push his tip into my throat, cutting off my air. Then he would quickly pull it back before I got uncomfortable. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the hot bodies around me and inside me. Duncan, Nolan, and Jake weren't raging hard anymore, but they still felt mind-numbing inside me. I was worried they would pull out too soon, so I pushed Frank out of my throat so I could speak.

"Please, guys, keep fucking me," I begged as I looked at Nolan.

"Taylor, would you like John and Zack to fuck your pussy now?" Camille asked.

"Yes, please."

Nolan leaned down and kissed me as Jake slid out of me.

"Thanks for letting me cum in you again," Nolan whispered as he rocked through the soaked mess inside me.

His cock still felt exceptionally good. Nolan had more room to move with Jake's cock out of the way. He fucked me a few good times before he drew away and pulled out of me. My body tingled with new excitement as Zack stepped between my legs. His thick cock was pointed eagerly at my drenched cunt. Zack had dark hair, hazel eyes, and a sculpted body. I figured he was at least ten years my senior. I felt Duncan's cock getting harder in my ass as Zack pressed his tip against me.

"Eager for another round, Duncan?" I chuckled.

"Ten more rounds if you want it," he whispered against my ear.

I groaned as Zack plunged his thick meat inside me. I relaxed against Duncan and enjoyed the fresh cock. I reached up and stroked Frank's cock that was still hanging close to my face. I pulled his tip into my mouth and tasted a bit of salty cum. I groaned and sucked him as Zack and Duncan double fucked me a few times, working my slippery juices around. My pussy twitched with excitement again as Zack leaned over me, making room for John. I pulled Frank's cock deeper into my throat and sucked him as John pressed his tip against my perineum. I groaned and squeezed Frank's shaft as John pushed hard against my stuff cunt. My eyes rolled back when his meat forced its way into my vagina, stretching me to the point of pain. I felt my lower belly bulging again, and my inner muscles flex, begging for more brutal stimulation.

"God, you're so fucking hot," Duncan groaned and pushed hard into my ass.

My mind turned to mush at that point. I was stuffed to the gills with hard penises. Frank held my face and gently thrust into my throat. I groaned and worked my tongue against his shaft and tip, hoping to taste more cum. Zack and John carefully thrust into my cunt, stretching my lips even more with their thick bases. I shuddered and tensed with orgasm again. My stretched inner muscles flexed against their hard shafts as they pumped into me. My stomach muscles tightened as I struggled with the brutal fucking. Duncan groaned and squeezed my tits as he fucked me faster.

I grabbed Frank's hips and pulled him forward, swallowing his cock. I wanted him to cum while I was cumming. I clamped onto his tip with my throat muscles and nibbled his shaft with my teeth. He groaned and shook as orgasm tensed his muscles. His thick meat flexed in my mouth, and I quickly pushed him out of my throat. I sucked his tip as his cum burst hot on my tongue. It was a delicious mouthful. I swallowed it and eagerly sucked out the last few drops. Then I pushed him out of the way.

"Nolan, I want to suck you now," I called.

His engorged cock appeared over my face a few seconds later, and I quickly pulled it into my mouth. He moaned as I sucked him hard a few times. Then I fumbled for his hands and guided them to my face. He took the hint and held my head the way Frank did it earlier. I was twitching closer to another orgasm as his plump tip pushed deep into my throat while Duncan, Zack, and John pumped into my cunt and ass.

"God, Taylor, you're sluttier than Megan," Duncan groaned as he squeezed the life out of my tits.

I grabbed Duncan's right hand and guided it to my throat so he could feel Nolan's cock pushing into it.

"Holy fuck," he chuckled and gently squeezed my throat, making my eyes roll back again.

I was getting off on the brutality of it, and Duncan could tell.

"Do you want me to squeeze your throat and fuck you harder?" he whispered.

I nodded the best I could, and he obeyed. He gripped my throat and doubled his pace in my ass. I whimpered and dug my fingernails into his arms as another orgasm made my hips buck. Duncan grunted and gasped as he filled my ass with more hot cum. Nolan groaned a second later and pumped faster into my throat. He gasped with orgasm and pushed deeper as he came. I pushed him back and sucked on his tip so I could taste him. Two juicy bursts hit my tongue before he was spent. Zack and John lost it a few seconds later and shook with orgasm. They grunted and groaned as more slippery warmth filled my cunt. I was shaking with pleasure and fatigue as hot streams dripped out of me. Nolan pulled his cock out of my mouth, and I started chuckling. I could cum again if I wanted, but I didn't want the room to think I had lost my mind and turned into a cum addict.

"My God, Taylor. I sensed a wild streak in you, and you proved me right," Camille said as she stepped into my field of vision.

She was smiling down at me like a proud teacher, and I had a sudden urge to suck her thick tits. I knew I needed to cool off at that point. I was riding my sexual high a little too hard.

"Sorry if I disrupted your class, Camille," I breathed as Zack and John carefully pulled out of my cunt. I could feel streams of cum dripping down my crack and onto Duncan's cock.

"Holy cow," Duncan chuckled when he felt it dripping all over his crotch.

"Don't apologize, Taylor. That was impressive. You earned a special role in the stage show tomorrow night. If you enjoyed commanding all those cocks, then you'll enjoy dominating three times as many for a larger audience. It was an addictive experience for me back in the day, and I think you'll enjoy it just as much. Sound like fun?"

"Definitely," I grinned.

"Wonderful. Now that Taylor is finished hogging the men and the attention, it's time to see what the rest of you slackers can do," Camille announced and turned her focus on the underachievers.

Duncan kissed my neck before he gently pulled out of me. I was a little too wobbly to stand, so I sat on the ottoman until my head cleared.

"How do you feel, Taylor?" Megan asked as she sat next to me.

"High, tingly, and wet," I chuckled.

"Are you sore?" Duncan asked.

"A little, but it's not bad. Did you enjoy sweating under me?"

"Definitely. I'll happily be on the bottom for the stage show too."

"I was kinda hoping to have you and Nolan stuff my pussy on stage tomorrow."

"That may not happen, Taylor," Camille said as she walked back over to our ottoman. "The stage show can be wild and unpredictable. If you want them both in your cunt, you should probably fuck them now."

"Okay. That's an excellent idea," I agreed.

To be continued in Part 4 with the Ultimate Dirty Fantasy Role-play Stage Show!

12