Nude Secretaries Day: CEOs Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Totzman
Totzman
630 Followers

Craig Holland married Julie's mother ten years prior, and in the years since, he'd noted his wife's daughter's growth into a mature young woman with some interest. He'd been disappointed to see Julie had covered herself with a towel before she'd opened the bathroom door. On a few occasions in the past, Craig had been lucky enough to catch more revealing glimpses of Julie in her bra and panties, and once he'd even gotten a very brief peek at her topless.

Julie took out her day planner and examined her work schedule for the following week.

"I'm available Tuesday and Thursday, either of those days would work," Julie said.

"You're available Tuesday the 5th?" Barry's voice perked up. Julie confirmed her answer.

"That would be the best day for you to be here, actually," he said. "Why don't you come on by at 10, if that works for you?"

"It does!" Julie said.

"Good. And please dress nicely. We prefer our secretaries wear skirts and high heels. I recommend you wear both for your best chances of getting hired."

"I'll be sure to," Julie said.

When the call ended, Julie let out a triumphant "YESSSSS!!!!"

"Got a job interview?" Craig asked, appearing in the door frame.

"Yes! At J.T. Levinson! I have an interview on Tuesday!"

Craig thought for a moment. "J.T. Levinson. I know where that is. They're not far from my office. If you want, I could give you a ride?"

"That would be great! Thanks so much Craig!" She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a loving squeeze. He hugged her back, while enjoying the sight of her partially exposed bottom peeking out from underneath her towel in the mirror behind her.

He let out a knowing smile. "Glad to help."

( . )( . )

It was ten minutes to eight in the morning when Monica stepped into the lobby of the Williams building. She waved hello to the security guard before making her way to the elevator. To her surprise, it was empty. Monica usually rode up with at least one other person every morning, usually a coworker, but today she had the small metal box to herself as she ascended to the fifth floor.

She squeezed her purse to her side nervously; the plain beige design matched her tan overcoat nicely. Albert had texted her earlier that morning asking her to prepare notes for an impromptu meeting at eight sharp. She would have to hurry to make sure they were prepared in time.

At the fifth floor, the doors opened, and she saw Tim, from the mail room making his rounds.

"Morning, Monica," he said.

"Hi Tim," she said, and made her way to her office. As her high heels clicked across the floor, several men poked their heads out of their offices and eyed her with much interest. Monica smiled at them and continued to her office.

Once inside, she could see Albert snatching papers one-by-one as his printer spat them out. He handed the entire stack of them to Monica as she entered.

"Here's everything we'll need. I'm thinking we'll need ten copies."

"Not a problem," Monica said. "I'll have them in the conference room in-" she checked her watch, "seven minutes. And not a minute later."

They both laughed. Monica placed her purse in her desk drawer, and noticed Albert watching her closely. She blushed as she untied the belt around her long coat, and pulled the coat from her shoulders.

Albert's eyes went wide when he saw Monica pull the coat from her body, revealing what she was hiding underneath. She sheepishly hung her coat up on the wall hook, and flipped her day calendar to Tuesday the fifth.

"Happy Nude Secretaries Day, Albert," she said, turning towards her boss to give him a clear view of her naked body.

"Happy Nude Secretaries Day, Monica," he said, and sat back in his chair with a smile.

He ran his eyes up and down her body. Her breasts were round and beautiful, with soft light brown nipples. Her belly was toned and flat thanks to her many hours of crunches at the gym. And best of all, her pussy, freshly shaved, peeked out between her creamy white thighs.

She lingered idly for a moment so Albert could check out her body, before grabbing the packet of papers.

"Well, I better get these copied," she said nervously.

He watched her tight, firm ass as she walked out of the office with the packet in her hands.

It still felt surreal walking through the office wearing nothing but her high heels. She could feel a cool draft against every square inch of her skin. She could feel her breasts bounce with every step she took, unrestrained by a bra. She could sense the watchful stares of her coworkers, gleefully eyeballing her as she passed them by.

She was pleased to see Shari hurrying out of her office, and to see she was not the only person working naked that day. Shari's full double-h breasts bounced heartily as the buxom redhead scampered down the hallway towards her.

"Heyy!" Shari greeted. "Happy Nude Secretaries Day!"

Monica smiled, and the two nude ladies embraced tightly, squeezing their breasts against one another as they did. Just as quickly, they released one another.

"Not much time to chat. Got to prepare for this meeting!" Shari blurted out, and continued to streak down the hallway.

Monica stopped at the xerox machine and quickly printed off ten copies for the imminent meeting. As she quickly compiled them into separate packets, a voice behind her made her stop in her tracks.

Matt Purcell was coming down the hallway. She could hear him getting closer. Since this was his first year at J.T. Levinson, this would be his first time ever seeing Monica nude. She prayed he would not be disappointed.

"Monica?" he asked.

She froze. He'd already spotted her; there was no fleeing now. Slowly, she turned to face him, forcing herself to keep her arms to her sides to give him a good look at her.

"Hi, Matt,"she said, her voice trembling.

Matt's eyes went wide. His gaze went from her face, to her breasts, to her pussy, her legs, back up to her breasts, and finally her face again.

"You...look...amazing," was all he could say.

Monica blushed.

"You think so?"

Matt nodded. "I heard you had a rocking body, but, I was not expecting this."

Monica giggled nervously. "Thank you."

"I- need to use the copier," Matt said, grinning. He patted Monica's butt to nudge her aside.

"Sorry!" she said, and quickly scampered away.

"Uh, Monica?" he asked.

She stopped in her tracks.

"You want your copies?"

"Oh!" She slapped herself in the forehead with a self-depreciating "duh!" and quickly retrieved the copies from the output tray. Flustered, she hurried to the conference room while Matt chuckled.

The meeting was already in session when Monica entered the conference room, but it came to a standstill the moment she set foot inside. Every pair of eyes in the room turned to look at her. She blushed. Even with this being her third year participating in Nude Secretaries Day, Monica still felt self-conscious upon having her body ogled and admired by her coworkers.

"I- got the copies," she said hesitantly, holding them up.

"Well, don't be shy gorgeous, hand them out," Albert said assuringly.

Monica strutted towards the table as the eyes of her coworkers followed her every step. She could see that Shari was pouring coffee; Shari was enjoying her role to its fullest as evidenced by the way she leaned farther than necessary over the table to fill each man's cup and letting her large breasts linger in their faces until the cup was filled.

Monica went around the table, placing a packet in front of each man, and as she did, she paused to allow him to gawk at or grope her. She placed a packet in front of David Carter, as his hand wandered up her thigh. She smiled at him before moving on to the next man.

John Burton wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him, prompting Monica to laugh giddily as he did. He kissed her on the hip before releasing his grip.

Monica then felt a hand squeeze her bottom tightly, and she didn't have to look to know who it was. Mike Delaney was grinning ear to ear when she placed his packet in front of him.

"I'm liking it, Miss Tightbuns! I'm liking it a lot!" he said.

"Of course you are!" Monica said, snarkily.

Mike gripped Monica's butt cheek firmly and jiggled it up and down. When his palm seemingly had had its fill, Mike smacked her behind and she was on her way.

She continued handing out the packets, until she finally stopped in front of Albert. Her boss smiled up at her, and rested his hand on her side. She stared at him seductively as his hand drifted down the curve of her hip and along her thigh. He pressed his face close to her belly and inhaled deeply.

"You're still as ravishing as ever, Monica," he said.

She giggled and kissed the balding spot on his head.

It was at that moment the conference room doors opened, and Heidi Thomas came rushing in. She was dressed in her usual skirt and blouse ensemble, and she looked into the room in exasperation.

"HERE you all are! I've been looking around the office and I couldn't find anyone!"

The men in the room chuckled.

"We're just having our usual morning meeting, Heidi," David said with a hint of condescension.

The men in the room looked Heidi up and down.

"Um, Heidi?" Shari asked. "Why are your clothes still on?"

Heidi stopped, and stared at Monica and Shari.

"Oh shoot! Nude Secretaries Day is TODAY?"

Shari shook her head. "I sent you a memo about it, Heidi!"

"Just give me a second!" Heidi said, and scurried out of the room.

"Heidi?" Albert said, and she stopped in her tracks just as she was stepping through the doorway. She turned to face him. "You can get undressed in here. I'm sure the gentlemen present won't mind." He looked around the room and the other men nodded in agreement.

"Well, okay then!" Heidi said. Quickly, she pulled off her blouse, and immediately her audience marveled at the pretty red silk bra she had on underneath, as well as the rather generous cleavage it contained.

Heidi laid her blouse onto one of the empty chairs resting in the corner of the room, and proceeded to unzip her skirt. As she slid the zipper down, the men behind her were treated to a view of her silky red thong, and her smooth round cheeks peeking out from either side. Heidi kicked off her high heels and slid her skirt to the floor, and bent over to pick it up.

The entire room went silent as a morgue as Heidi retrieved her skirt from the floor and picked it up. Next came her stockings; she slid each one down and laid it across the chair that held her blouse and skirt.

Heidi didn't seem the slightest bit self-conscious at being watched while she undressed. A year of stripping in front of strangers at the Booby Bunk made her all too accustomed to it. Her captive audience braced themselves as Heidi unclasped her bra and pulled the straps from her shoulders.

Even Shari was transfixed at the sight of Heidi pulling the cups from her round breasts and setting the garment aside. Monica couldn't help but notice Shari's own nipples stiffened at the sight of Heidi's pink areolae on display.

Finally, Heidi bent over, and slipped her silky red thong to her ankles. When it was off, she slid her feet back into her high heels and turned to face her dumbstruck admirers. They stared her body up and down once again; speechless as they beheld her beauty. Her long golden hair. Her round, succulent breasts. Her smooth belly. Her supple thighs. The glint of her metal labia piercings seemed to wink at them from across the room.

"Thank you for that, Heidi," Albert said, clearing his throat.

Heidi gave a slight smile at having earned their approval.

"Well then," Albert said, practically having to catch his breath. "Let's go over what we're going to say to Martinez when he gets here."

"Oh!" Heidi exclaimed. "That reminds me! He's outside now with a cute babe and a few other guys at the south entrance. I told him I'd have to get authorization to let them in the building!"

Albert's jaw dropped.

"Martinez is outside right NOW?"

Heidi slunk back a step. "Um, yeah. It's kind of cold out, and he seemed pretty impatient about being let in. That's why I hurried."

Albert, and several other managers buried their faces in their palms. Albert sighed.

"David, would you please go downstairs and let Mr. Martinez and his associates into the building?"

Heidi swallowed nervously. "Oops..."

( . )( . )

The employees of J.T. Levinson gathered in the foyer in front of the elevators expectantly. Albert, Mike, and the other sales managers stood in a line ready to welcome their guests, including Irvin Halliwell, the CEO of J.T. Levinson. Per Albert's request, Monica, Shari, and Heidi were each present and ready to give the arriving party a sexy eyeful.

The elevator dinged, and the doors opened. George Martinez stepped off the elevator, shaking his head and followed by four of his associates. His face brightened at the sight of the small crowd gathered in the foyer waiting for him, particularly the three nubile young women among them.

"George! So nice to have you visit us!" Irvin said, extending his hand.

George shook Irvin's hand, but his head was turned in the direction of Monica. His gaze traveled up and down Monica's shapely body.

"It's a- pleasure to be here," George said, still admiring Monica, Shari, and Heidi. "I suppose I should have called to let you know I'd be here sooner."

"Our fault entirely," Albert said. He shook George's hand next. "We should have had someone stationed out there ready to direct you."

"Let me introduce my associates to you. This is Bill Weiss, Ray Connor, Terry Dunlap, and Scott Redmond," George said, and each of the four men shook hands with the J.T. Levinson staff members, all transfixed on the three beauties. "And this of course, is my daughter, Vanessa."

Now it was the J.T. Levinson staff's turn to have their jaws drop. A tall, curvaceous Latina beauty with wavy jet black hair cascading down her shoulders stepped off the elevator and went to her father's side. She wore a form fitting black skirt suit that hugged every minute curve of her hourglass figure.

Only a hint of cleavage peeked out from the top of her blouse, while the remainder of her full breasts remained teasingly hidden from view. Her tight skirt stopped four inches above her knees, while her stocking-clad legs continued for another mile to the floor. Deep red lipstick exquisitely adorned her soft, full lips.

She extended her lithe hand and shook Irvin's.

"Pleased to meet you," Vanessa said softly but confidently.

The CEO froze; the softness of her hand sent a tingle up his arm. He released her hand from his grasp and rested his arm to his side, but the warmth of her touch still graced his palm. Vanessa then shook the hand of each of the J.T. Levinson sales managers, melting each man as she did. Albert felt his penis swell as her delicate fingers wrapped around his hand, and her piercing brown eyes locked with his, knowingly.

"We're all very happy to meet you, Vanessa. And the rest of you gentlemen," Albert said, his face growing flush. "Please join us in the conference room. We have refreshments waiting for you."

( . )( . )

When Martinez and his associates were settled in the conference room, Monica was excused to handle a few of her secretarial duties. The all too familiar feel of her leather chair was cool against her bare bottom as she took her seat.

Albert left her a list of clients whom he wanted her to call; one by one Monica went through the list, calling each one and leaving Albert's desired message. She was polite and professional, and wondered whether the customer on the phone had any idea that the woman they were speaking to was nude. If they did, none of them let on. Well, almost none of them.

She was talking to Shaun Levy from the Wymer corporation, who ended his conversation with, "...and what was your name again?"

"Monica Kelly," she replied.

"And you're Albert's secretary?"

"Yes, that's right."

"Oh. And what might you be wearing at this moment?" he asked, stifling a chuckle in his voice.

"Just my heels," Monica said with an amused sigh.

"Mmm. Wish I could see you, darling."

"I suppose your imagination will have to do!"

Monica blushed as she ended the call. Even in her third year celebrating Nude Secretaries Day, there were still things that could make her squirm. One of those things was knocking on her office door.

"Oh, hi Matt!" she exclaimed. Her pulse raced as the handsome consultant stepped into her office. Without thinking, she crossed her legs. Realizing how shy that made her look, she quickly uncrossed them.

"How's it going?" he asked.

"Oh, you know, just trying to do my job with everyone gawking and groping at me!" she remarked with a laugh.

"Well, can you blame them? You're a pretty foxy babe. And you're, you know, naked!"

Monica crossed her legs again. "Thanks," she muttered coyly. "You can grope me anytime!" She giggled.

Matt smirked. "So, you want to get lunch together? I could pick something up for us if you don't want to leave the building."

Monica grabbed her ponytail and twirled it around her finger and giggled. "I'd love that."

"I'll pick you up something good. Meet you in the lunchroom a quarter after?"

Monica nodded.

"Great. See ya then"

He smiled as he walked out of her office. Monica waited exactly two seconds after he was gone to pick up her phone and dial Shari's. The phone rang seven times before she heard David answer.

"Shari's phone." David answered, sounding like he was out of breath.

"Hi, is Shari there?" Monica asked. It seemed odd for David to be answering his secretary's phone.

"Uh, yeah, but she's got my cock her mouth right now. I'll put her on."

Of course, Monica thought to herself. Shari always treated David to a lap dance and blow job on Nude Secretaries Day.

"Hey Monica," Shari murmured. Monica could hear the slobber dripping from the corner of Shari's mouth as she spoke.

"You're not going to believe this!" Monica whispered. "Matt just asked me to lunch!"

She heard two sucks before Shari responded, "Monica that's great! Don't you love how showing a little skin can get a guy's attention?" She went back to sucking.

"That's not why he asked me out! I mean, you think it was?"

Shari sucked David's penis three times before she answered, "maybe, maybe not. It sure speeds things along, that's for sure."

"Well...you don't think...I mean, you think Matt LIKES me, right? Or am I just a piece of ass to him?"

Shari slurped. "Monica, of course you're a piece of ass to him! It doesn't mean he doesn't like you! You just need to be the best piece of ass he's ever had." Shari took David's penis back into her mouth and continued sucking it.

"You think so?" Monica asked.

She heard David let out a long sigh, and Shari muttered a muffled "mmm hmm" as her mouth filled with cum.

"Okay, thanks."

"Gdd lck!" Shari gurgled, and hung up the phone.

Monica placed her own phone back on the receiver, and eyed Matt down the hall. Best piece of ass he's ever had, Monica thought to herself. She got up from her chair and walked towards the filing cabinet near the door. Slowly, she bent over and opened the bottom drawer, fiddling through the files longer than necessary to give Matt a nice view.

She bent down as far as she could without bending her knees, and peeked behind her to see if Matt was checking out her ass.

He was.

( . )( . )

Craig Holland pulled in front of the Williams building and came to a stop.

"Good luck, sweetie! Call me when you're done!"

"Thanks Craig!" Julie planted a kiss on her stepfather's cheek. She hopped out of his car with her purse and a folder tucked under her arm. With a wave goodbye, Craig disappeared down the road, leaving Julie to stare up at the towering office building looming above her. Hopefully, this would be her next place of employment. She crossed her fingers and approached the door at the east entrance.

Totzman
Totzman
630 Followers