Nude Secretaries Day: CEOs Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Totzman
Totzman
630 Followers

"You think they will?" Monica asked.

Shari shrugged. "They seem kind of shy or frigid. But there's one cutie that I really have a good feeling will cave soon. I separated her from the others so I'm on my way to check on her now to see if she's naked yet."

"I hope she is," Monica said.

Shari laughed. "Me too."

"Oh," Monica added. "Matt just told me something that gave me an idea. I think I know how we might be able to convince Vanessa."

( . )( . )

Julie Downey was not yet naked. She'd spent ten agonizing minutes mulling over whether to do it, and was no closer to deciding than she was when she walked in. She peeked out the doorway and caught occasional glimpses of nude secretaries roaming the halls, just casually going about their days.

She wanted the job, there was no question about that. She wasn't embarrassed of her body; that was not the issue. But what would her friends think? What would her family think, if they found out she'd taken a job where she had to work naked? Would she be able to look her stepfather in the eye when he came to pick her up, after she'd let her interviewer see her breasts and private parts?

She couldn't. Julie was a good girl. A girl who didn't kiss boys until she was sure she really liked them. A girl who didn't lose her virginity until she was 19, and in a committed relationship. A girl who had NEVER taken a nude picture for said boyfriend, no matter how many times he asked...

And she regretted it. Every time she thought about sending Jeff a nude photo of her she got turned on. Now here she was at a job interview, for a job she was excited about getting, and still stalling on the prospect of being nude.

Julie ran her hand along the waistband of her skirt. How easy it would be to just slide it off right here. She reached behind her and grabbed the zipper in the back, and squeezed it between her index finger and thumb. That zipper was all that was holding the skirt up around her hips.

Slowly, she eased the zipper downwards, just an inch, but enough to feel a twinge of excitement at being slightly less dressed than she should be in a workplace. Feeling her heart pumping, she took to her feet and slid the zipper down another inch- and another inch after that.

The room was empty, so no one was standing behind her to get a peek of her panties that were now visible between the open teeth of the zipper. A part of her, just a part, was disappointed at that realization. Still, she pulled the two flaps of her open skirt apart in the back, just to give the wall behind her a peek. She smiled to herself.

And then she heard the knock at the door. Julie froze. She went to zip up her skirt again, but the door opened. She turned to face Shari as she stepped in so the busty nude redhead would not see her open skirt.

"Still dressed, huh?" Shari asked.

"I'm- uh- still thinking about it..." Julie stammered.

Shari nodded understandingly.

"Well, Barry's ready to interview you now. You can go on; none of the other girls have undressed either."

"Um, okay..." Julie began, wanting to zip up her skirt without the secretary noticing.

Yet Shari did notice. She could see Julie's skirt was loose around the waist; an open flap peeked out from the side.

"Were you just about to..."

Julie blushed.

Shari smiled. "I'll tell Barry you'll be two minutes." She winked at her and walked out, leaving Julie alone again.

Her heart was pounding. She peeked up at the clock and watched the second hand tick around from one number to the next.

Two minutes.

Shari was gone for exactly those two minutes. Just enough time to tell Barry that Julie was on her way. After she did, Shari returned and waited outside the room, just to make sure Julie had enough time to get ready. When those two minutes were up, she stepped back inside.

Only then, did she enter the room to find Julie was completely naked.

( . )( . )

Barry Knapp flipped through the resumes on his screen. He was quite impressed with the talent that had come in to interview with him already. Danielle had a fantastic body; she was centerfold material for sure. Michelle was cute, had nice big tits, and was the most experienced of the three. Brandy was the friendliest, and had the most spankable bottom. Still, he didn't feel it was quite time to extend a job offer to someone yet.

He thought about something Mike Delaney had said to him earlier. Robyn had quit the job because she hadn't been clear on the expectations of her on Nude Secretaries Day. For that reason, it was a good idea to interview the new girls today of all days; he'd be able to get a look at their bodies and gauge their willingness to work in the bare.

But it wasn't the only reason to interview the new girls today. Mike had told him that Nude Secretaries Day wasn't just for ogling women who weren't his wife, or just staring and fantasizing what their behinds felt like in the palm of his hand.

No, Nude Secretaries Day was for slapping naked women's bottoms, for fondling breasts, and for squeezing thighs. Barry had never touched Robyn like this, but Robyn had never worked on Nude Secretaries Day either. Barry had decided that these interviews would be a hands-on experience for the girls that elected to part with their clothes, and for Danielle, Michelle, and Brandy, it certainly was.

He brought up the resume of the girl Shari had informed him was on her way to him now.

Julie Downey. College student, made the Dean's list, impressive extra curriculars. She was definitely a bright girl, he could tell that much. The question now was whether she was a looker or not. That question would be answered in seconds.

He heard a knock at his door, so he invited the guest inside. The moment the office door opened his jaw dropped.

Julie Downey had a stunning body. Slim waist. Soft, tan skin. Large breasts; he estimated to be a double D or so, with light brown nipples. Her long legs and pussy were both shaved and smooth as silk. She wore a set of gray high heels and nothing else; just as was asked of her. Julie folded her arms around her belly nervously as she entered.

"Julie?" Barry asked.

"Yes," she said, shyly.

"Barry Knapp, thanks for coming in." He extended his hand. She took it; her grip was soft and delicate but she looked him in the eye and smiled. "Have a seat please."

He set a chair out for Julie to sit down. She took a seat and so did he. His desk faced the wall, so that he needed only to spin his chair around to be face to face with her without anything obstructing his view of her body. She crossed her legs and set her arms upon her thighs.

"Well, you look quite lovely, Miss Downey. I'd like to thank you for adhering to our dress policy today. I'm sure it wasn't easy working up the nerve to strip down to your birthday suit, but I'd like to let you know that we at J.T. Levinson sincerely appreciate your compliance."

"Oh, you're welcome!" Julie said, hoping she didn't sound disingenuous with her overt enthusiasm. "I'm really happy to please."

Barry smiled. "Well, you've definitely pleased so far!"

Julie blushed, and wondered if she'd made a double entendre.

"So, I was looking over your resume, and it says you have some secretarial experience?"

"Yes, I did work for my step dad a few years ago. It wasn't a full time job; I just helped out answering his phone and doing some paperwork a few times. But I'm VERY proficient with computers and I can manage mailing lists like a boss!"

Barry laughed. "Does your step dad observe Nude Secretaries Day?"

Julie shook her head. "No, today is the first I've heard of that." She squeezed her thighs together nervously. She wished she had something to cover herself with, or even be seated with a desk between the two of them. She felt so...naked.

"That's too bad. What did he have you wear instead?"

"Semi-formal clothes. I'd usually wear a skirt and blouse, or dress slacks. Not jeans or anything." She could feel his eyes wandering up and down her naked body. How she wished she could be wearing clothes at this moment!

"I see. These skirts you wore, can you describe them for me?"

"Ooh," Julie took a second to think. "I wore all kinds, short and long, usually black or dark blue. Sometimes brighter colors in the summer."

Barry nodded. "Well, so you know, we only observe Nude Secretaries Day once a year. Most days our secretaries dress professional, but sexy. We prefer skirts, knee length or shorter. Showing cleavage is highly encouraged, as are high heels. We don't want you dressed for the club but we do want something that will turn heads, know what I mean?"

Julie nodded and said that she did.

"So, what interests you most about working for J.T. Levinson?"

Julie stopped herself. The truthful answer was that she needed a job and the economy was horrendous, and J.T. Levinson was paying its secretaries far better than other companies. Instead, she replied with an answer that was also true, but less so.

"Well, I've always wanted to be a secretary. Ever since I was a teenager I've always wanted to work in an office and wear a cute little skirt, and make coffee and have men call me baby or honey."

Barry raised an eyebrow.

"Really?"

Julie shrugged and smiled.

"Well, sure darling, I'm happy to oblige."

Julie laughed. Barry smiled; happy to see she was now at ease. It was time to make his move.

"So tell me, Julie. How are your oral skills?" Barry asked.

Julie stopped. She wasn't one hundred percent certain what he was asking. She took a guess.

"My oral skills? Excellent. I've a very good communicator, in speeches or on the phone." She paused. "I'm concise. Deliberate..." She was silent, wondering if she'd answered the question the way he wanted.

"That's good," Barry said. "I definitely need a secretary who can communicate. I know I'm not the best at communicating what I'm trying to say. I might say something that others will misinterpret, know what I mean?"

Julie paused. She had a feeling she knew exactly what he meant. But she couldn't bring herself to say it.

"I do. Know what you mean, I mean," Julie stammered. She felt her heart beat a bit faster.

"Good! I'm glad you do. So, is there anything else you want to say about your oral skills, Julie?"

Julie's heart raced faster. He was implying something else, and she knew it. But she couldn't be the one to say it.

"They're good. They're very good," she said. Her heart was pounding so fast she couldn't even think clearly.

"Well that's... good," Barry said, sounding a bit disappointed. "You uh, did say you were eager to please, correct?"

"Yes, I am." Julie looked him in the eye, but the moment the words escaped her lips her gaze shot to the floor.

"Will you show me?" Barry asked.

"Sh-show you?" Julie asked, shaking.

"Yes. I'd like to know how badly you want this job. Is there anything you're willing to do to show me how eager to please you are?"

"Of course, of course," Julie muttered, not even certain of what she was saying.

"What are you willing to do?" he asked.

Julie felt like her lungs were paralyzed. She couldn't even breathe, let alone emit a response.

"It's okay, Julie. You don't have to," Barry said.

"I will." Julie blurted out.

Barry looked at her in interest.

"What will you do?" he asked.

"I'll please you. Orally."

Barry's eyes went wide.

"Julie, I want to make sure I'm not mistaken. You're telling me you're willing to offer me oral pleasure to show me how badly you want this job? Is that what you're saying?"

It went against everything she'd been brought up to be. Nothing her mother or father had ever taught her would have suggested she should ever perform a sexual favor for anything, and yet here she was, naked in an office building and offering a blow job for a chance at employment.

"Yes," she said, and gulped.

"Well," Barry said. "I think you need to come over here and show me."

Shaking, Julie took to her feet, while Barry unzipped his pants. She stepped towards him, and dropped to her knees between his feet. He nodded, to indicate to her to continue, so she slipped her fingers into his pants and felt around for his penis.

She found it. It was bigger than she expected. Carefully, she pulled his member out through the open zipper and watched as it slowly grew to its full erect height. Taking a deep breath, she ran her tongue up from the base of his cock all the way up to the tip. Barry sighed.

She licked it again, slower this time, and taking more time to swirl her tongue around the tip. She licked it around and around three more times before taking the entirety of his meat into her mouth. Barry moaned.

Slowly, she ran her lips up and down the shaft of his penis, while using her tongue to tease the head as she did.

"Don't forget the balls, baby," Barry sighed.

Julie took Barry's balls out from his pants, and lightly licked them as she pulled them into her mouth. She let his penis rest against the side of her nose while she swirled her tongue all around his scrotum and gently tugged on the skin with her lips. She closed her eyes and felt the tip of his penis touch her eyelid. Precum seeped from the tip into the corner of her eye. She ignored the sticky liquid trickling down her eyelashes as she continued sucking his balls.

Barry picked up his phone and held it to his ear while he pressed a few buttons.

"Hey, Mike. Just want to say thank you. You were right." he said.

Julie was a but embarrassed to hear her prospective boss bragging to his coworkers, but she continued to fellate him all the same. She removed his testicles from her mouth and placed her lips back around his penis. She sucked it firmly, and listened to his breathing for cues on how to pace herself.

"Mmm, Julie, baby?" he moaned.

"Yes, Mr. Knapp?" Julie asked between sucks.

"You truly are a pleaser, aren't you?"

"Yeth! Yeth I am!" Julie mumbled, licking and sucking Barry's member as she spoke.

"Ooh, you need to lick my asshole then!" Barry moaned.

Julie stopped. She had NEVER touched a man there, with her tongue or otherwise.

"I- I don't really want to do that..." Julie said, apologetically.

"I understand. Michelle and Brandy didn't want to either. But, if you did, you'd get a real leg up over those two."

Julie paused. The idea of being a lead contender was quite appealing.

"Why not just give it a quick lick? It won't be so bad! Show me what a pleaser you are!"

Julie blushed. "Okay. One quick lick."

Barry smiled. "That's my girl!"

Barry pulled down his pants and boxers and sat upon his chair with his legs spread. He invited Julie to proceed.

She lifted his balls up and peered in at her prospective boss' waiting anus. She hesitated.

"Come on. Just one little lick," he urged.

Julie leaned in, stuck out her tongue, and touched the tip to Barry's anus. He let out a sigh the second she did. It didn't taste as bad as she expected, and she was admittedly flattered to have gotten such a positive reaction. She licked it again, flicking her tongue into his hole repeatedly.

Barry moaned again, longer this time. Julie took his penis back into her mouth, both to please him and to give herself a reprieve from licking his anus. He didn't seem to mind, and actually encouraged her to continue sucking his member while tickling his balls with her fingertips.

As his breathing quickened, his moans got increasingly louder and she could tell an ejaculation was imminent. Instead, he stopped her.

"Honey. You are definitely a front runner for the job, let me tell you!"

"Well, I hope so!" Julie said, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Yeah, but after interviewing those other three girls, I don't want to make a choice yet. Not until I know what your other holes feel like."

Julie paused again. She realized at this moment that giving Barry head wasn't going to guarantee her a job. If sex appeal was his primary concern, Danielle had her beat by a long shot. Discouraged, Julie took to her feet.

"I- don't know about this, Mr. Knapp. I really want this job, but- I don't want to be used either. I don't have the body that Danielle has, and I don't think I can excite you as much as she does. So, if it's okay, I'd rather not do anything else- sexual."

Barry rested his hand on Julie's hip.

"Baby, you don't have to compare yourself to the other candidates! I just want you to do the best interview you can! Besides, Danielle wasn't nearly as willing to please as you were."

"Really?" Julie asked. That genuinely surprised her. Danielle seemed the type of woman who'd make a stripper blush.

"Yeah, she wouldn't let me in between the cheeks."

"Oh..." Julie said. She found herself at a crossroads. While she'd never had anal sex before, and wasn't sure she'd ever do it, Julie had to admit that she had a curiosity about it. And if Danielle, blonde superbabe who likely was willing to do any sexual deed asked of her had passed on it, Julie would truly stand out as an above-and-beyond pleaser if she was willing.

"I'll do it," Julie said.

Barry looked at her in surprise.

"You will?"

Julie smiled at him flirtatiously. "I'm willing to give it a whirl."

"Well okay, then," Barry mused, impressed. He removed a tube of lubricant from his desk drawer and invited Julie to bend over.

Nervous, she complied. She rested her palms on the desk's surface and stuck out her butt. She hoped it would not hurt too much. Barry stared at Julie's round bottom and long legs, and marveled at her obedience in assuming such a submissive stance. So eager to please, he mused to himself.

Barry rested his left hand on the small of Julie's back and ran the surface of his right palm across her cheeks; enjoying the feel of her smooth mounds. Curious, he pulled her cheeks apart and sneaked a peek at her tiny anus. It looked clean, and very tight. He looked forward to finding out how it felt.

Carefully, he applied the lubricant to his still-erect penis. When it was completely greased up and ready, he grabbed Julie's hips and used his thumbs to pull apart her butt cheeks. Gently, he pressed the head of his penis to her anus and effortlessly slid it inside.

Julie's eyes went wide, and she let out a quiet gasp, but otherwise did not make a sound. Barry held onto her hips for support as he pumped his penis in and out of her small opening. Although it was tight, the amount of lubricant he used allowed for smooth passage.

"You're quite an adventurous girl for trying this out," Barry remarked.

Julie grunted, trying to deal with the minor discomfort of having her body penetrated in such an unfamiliar way. "Not really!" she replied. "I've never done anything like this before!"

"But you're trying it now," Barry said. He stared down at Julie's ass, and watched her cheeks jiggle as he continued pumping. He looked up at his camera, and got an idea. "Julie, would you mind turning on the webcam, please?"

Julie stopped. She wondered what Barry had in mind. Performing sexual acts in private was one thing. Now Barry wanted to have her on camera. To expose her. To whom, she wondered?

"Um, what for?" she asked.

"I'd just like to be able to see your front side. You have very nice tits, Julie. I want to be able to see them jiggle from back here."

Julie thought for a moment. It seemed a reasonable request. She switched the camera on and brought up a window on Barry's screen displaying her face and upper chest.

"Could you adjust the camera? Point it at your tits and zoom in," Barry instructed.

Julie fumbled with the controls on his screen for a moment, and framed the screen directly around her large d-cup breasts. She set the video to full screen, hoping Barry would be satisfied.

"Perfect," he said. "Now try to keep your tits on camera."

Totzman
Totzman
630 Followers
1...34567...10