Nude Secretaries Day: CEOs Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Totzman
Totzman
630 Followers

"I mean it, Matt, I can't see you for lunch," she blurted out between kisses.

"I guess now will have to do," Matt said, and continued kissing and fondling Monica's body.

Monica moaned. Even though she wanted to resist him, she found she couldn't.

"You know, Vanessa's a really nice girl," Monica whispered.

Matt laughed. "Babe, this is the WORST way to go about trying to hook me up with another girl!"

Monica couldn't help but laugh as well.

"I know, I just, come on, help us out here," Monica moaned, while Matt sucked and licked her nipples.

"I AM helping you, babe!"

Monica laughed again, and moaned at how good Matt's mouth felt against her tits.

"That's not what I meant!"

"Monica?" a voice sounded.

Monica and Matt froze. No sooner did they bring their illicit activities to a halt that the janitorial door opened, and Heidi stood in the door frame.

"Oh. Hey," Heidi said, not acknowledging the activity she'd just caught the pair in. "The guys want to see you in the conference room."

Monica blushed, and wiped the saliva from her lips with the back of her wrist. She stepped out of the closet and headed down to the conference room. Matt watched her sexy hips sway side to side as she walked away. Heidi looked at Matt.

"Sorry, Matt. Want to finish up with me instead?"

"Nah, that's okay thanks."

"You sure? I don't want you to get blue balls." She batted her pretty doe eyes at him.

"Ah, nothing personal, Dollface. You're a hot piece of ass, don't get me wrong. I'd just rather give it to Monica. Hope you understand."

He patted her on the butt reassuringly.

Heidi nodded. "It's no problem, Matt. She's a really lucky girl."

Heidi walked away understandingly.

A few seconds later, Monica knocked on the door of the conference room.

"Come in!" a voice from inside said.

She opened the door and stepped inside. She was greeted by the happy expectant stares of the men of J.T. Levinson- as well as the hungry stares of the men of Martinez, Inc.

"You asked for me?" Monica asked.

"Close the door, please," Albert said. Monica obeyed.

"Miss Kelly? I just wanted a chance to speak with you again," George said. "I'd like to hear what you think of working in the nude here at J.T. Levinson."

Monica shrugged and smiled. "I like it a lot. It's exciting and fun and kind of sexy."

George and the other men of Martinez, Inc. looked at each other and grinned. George looked back to Monica.

"Did you always feel that way? Even your first time?"

"Well, maybe not my first time," she said sheepishly. She thought back to her very first year working in the nude on Nude Secretaries Day. The fear and nervousness that she felt then creeped back into her consciousness.

"How did you feel then?" he asked.

Monica looked around the room, feeling the stares of every man in the room on her.

"My first year here, I was terrified. I thought maybe they were just joking with me, and I was almost going to quit when I found out it was a real thing I'd be expected to do."

"What made you change your mind?" Ray Connor asked.

"Shari, mostly. When I saw her take her coat off in front of her boss, and she was just- so CONFIDENT being totally naked, it made me realize there was no reason I couldn't do it too. And then I saw the other girls, Lori and Elizabeth, walking around nude as well, I realized I'd be the strange one if I didn't strip, so I did, and I've never regretted it."

George nodded. "And how do you feel about the physical activity asked of you?"

Monica stopped, but she could see Albert, seated just behind George, mouthing the word, "yes."

"I enjoy it! It makes the work day more fun when I get felt up in the elevator, or having my butt smacked when I bend over."

George's eyes went wide. "Really? So you wouldn't mind having a little fun with my colleagues and me here?"

Monica paused nervously, but Albert nodded for her to reply.

"Not at all! I love entertaining men with my body!"

"Well, you heard her! How do you want her, gentlemen?" Mike asked. "On her hands and knees with her ass in the air?"

Monica gulped. Now she knew the real reason she was asked to this room.

"Just- have her lie on the table, face up," George said.

"You heard him, Miss Tightbuns. On the table, tits up. Might want to keep your eyes closed!" Mike said.

Monica actually breathed a sigh of relief at this. If she was simply going to be subjected to a bukkake session, she would at least not be subject to any unwanted penetration. Monica climbed onto the conference room table and rested with her legs together and her arms at her sides. George Martinez and his associates stood beside the table and unzipped their pants.

"We'll leave you gentlemen to it!" Albert said, and the J.T. Levinson managers left the room, leaving Martinez and his men to do with Monica as they pleased.

Monica held completely still as the five gentlemen stroked their penises above her. She'd never looked down the barrel of five erect members at once before, and found herself squirming in anticipation for when the semen began to spill.

She closed her eyes, and all she could hear were the sounds of stroking and heavy breathing. She knew any second she might feel the cool touch of sticky cum landing somewhere on her skin. She readied herself; preparing every square inch of her exposed naked body for that inevitability.

In spite of her preparations, she wasn't ready for what would happen next; she felt something warm touch her lips. She opened her eyes, only to see Scott Redmond was touching the head of his penis to her mouth. She froze in shock; and then realized he wasn't trying to penetrate her. Instead, all he did was trace the outline of her mouth opening with his glans.

Precum seeped from the tip of Scott's penis, as he meticulously spread the leaking fluid across her lips like a tube of chap stick. Already Monica could feel the semen leaking into her mouth. As soon as she tasted the salty spunk touch the tip of her tongue she squeezed her lips tight to prevent any more from seeping in.

Scott seemed to spark inspiration, since now Bill Weiss was using the head of his penis to draw circles of precum around Monica's nipples. Her nipples hardened in response.

Before Monica could process this, a blast of jizz came launching from Terry Dunlap's member, and landed in a streak extending from Monica's right thigh, across her groin, and stopping just short of her left hip.

"Great shot, Terry!" Bill exclaimed. The two exchanged high fives as the rest of the men continued stroking.

Monica could feel Terry's semen dribbling down her groin and across her labia and a wave of goosebumps shot across her skin.

"You know something, guys? This is why, when my wife asks how my day was, I just say, 'fine.'" Terry said. The other men laughed.

Scott was the next to ejaculate. The initial blast struck her on her chest just above her left breast, but as more shot from his meat cannon, it spilled directly onto her face. She winced and turned her head as more semen spilled onto her her cheek, and then gradually cascaded around her nose and right eye. When he was nearly finished, he dabbed the aftercum from the tip of his penis by touching it to Monica's lips.

With semen pooling around her nostrils, Monica had no choice but to open her mouth again and taste Scott's aftercum seeping onto her tongue. She winced.

Now she could hear Ray Connor breathing furiously, and she knew he would likely explode next. He unloaded directly onto her breasts, filling the canyon between them with his nut butter. The cool touch of the man jelly made Monica take a deep breath, causing even more of Scott's spunk to seep into her mouth.

Bill and George continued to stroke themselves; now that they were the only two remaining who hadn't yet ejaculated.

"How about flipping over, honey? Let us have a go on the backside?" Bill asked.

Obediently, Monica turned onto her belly, and felt the semen on her body dribble onto the table where she would now lie in it. She rested her face on the table's surface and waited.

Monica froze again; she felt Bill leaning over her, and running the head of his cock between her butt cheeks. Slowly, up and down he ran his swollen member along her crack, and she could feel the cold touch of his precum against her inner cheeks as it slowly seeped inside.

"God, what a nice ass," Bill said to himself.

"Thank you," Monica said. She had to admit, when being naked it was reassuring to know that men indeed did find her body attractive.

"You can thank me AFTER I cover your ass with my cum," Bill grunted; stroking himself closer and closer to climaxing.

He focused his attention on the delicate curve of Monica's round cheeks. Her perfectly sculpted mounds seemed to be positively begging to be basted in semen. Bill's breathing intensified, and Monica readied herself. She shut her eyes as she felt the steam of cool goo touch down upon her naked bottom. She held still for the entirety of the ejaculation, as the semen slowly dribbled into the crevice between her cheeks.

Bill let out a long sigh while Monica shivered under the cool touch of his jizz settling into a small pool in the opening of her anus. Bill dabbed the aftercum from the tip of his penis against her left butt cheek.

The gentlemen all turned to George Martinez. He was the only one who had yet to unload his sperm onto the beautiful secretary's supple body. George looked at Monica. He examined every inch of her exposed figure and contemplated which part of her would look best decorated with his seed.

He made his way to the end of the lineup of men, so he was next to Monica's face.

"Monica. Look at me," George said.

Monica turned towards him, and he beckoned her up, so she lifted her head up off the table.

"Open your mouth," he commanded.

Monica parted her lips just a bit.

"Wider," he said. "Tongue out."

Monica opened her mouth as wide as she could, and stuck out her tongue just far enough to cover her bottom lip. Her heart raced as George began furiously pumping his cock . He stood close enough that when he fired, his release would almost certainly hit her lips or tongue if it didn't go completely into her mouth.

"Good girl," he said, and began stroking his cock.

Furiously he slammed his fist up and down his throbbing member, while Monica patiently awaited the gift he would soon be bestowing on her visage.

"Ooh yeah! Ooh yeah!" he said quietly to himself as he stroked faster and faster. "So sexy! You are so sexy! Sexy tits and ass!"

"Mmm, thank you!" Monica moaned. "Stroke for me and my sexy tits and ass!" She hoped her encouragement would turn him on.

"Ooh yeah, they do baby, they do!" he was speaking so softly she could barely hear him. "Oh God you are so sexy Vaness-"

A burst of semen shot from his cock, hitting Monica in the nose. It immediately settled onto her tongue, while the next blast from the CEO went straight into her mouth. She barely had a moment to process what George had said before having her taste buds bombarded with George's salty spunk. The telling glances between George's associates suggested she was not the only one to hear his comment.

"Mmm. Monica, you are a fine piece of ass," George said, zipping up his fly. He looked diffidently at his associates. "Wasn't she?"

Awkwardly, the other men nodded in agreement.

( . )( . )

"Brandy Davis?" Lori called.

Brandy smiled and took to her feet. Julie watched anxiously as the curvy beauty followed Lori out of the room. None of the remaining candidates had yet to remove their clothing, and the temperature in the room was beginning to feel uncomfortably warm.

Lori peeked into the room as Brandy stepped out.

"Anyone else thinking about undressing?" she asked. The five remaining women looked at each other nervously. No one responded.

"There's still time," Lori added, looking at Julie in particular.

Julie swallowed. She stared at the piles of Danielle's, Brandy's, and Michelle's clothes still lying unattended in their chairs. None of the three women had returned yet, leading Julie to wonder where they were if only Barry was interviewing them.

Lori gave Julie an understanding smile and closed the door as she left.

"I'm leaving," the skinny redhead declared. She rose from her seat and stomped out of the room, leaving only four candidates in the room, including Julie. She looked at the mid-40s brunette, surprised she hadn't followed the redhead out. The brunette simply sat silently with her arms folded.

"Do you think they'll still interview us if we don't take our clothes off?" the short auburn-haired girl asked.

"What do you think, honey?" the mid-40s brunette grumbled.

"I'm sure they will," Julie said, assuringly. "They just- might not hire you."

A mid-30s Asian woman seated near the back of the room said nothing.

The door opened, and everyone turned their attention to the busty nude redhead that popped into the room. She looked around and locked eyes with Julie.

"Hi there," Shari said. "What's your name?"

"Me? Julie Downey," she said, a bit confused.

"Would you come with me please, Julie?" Shari asked.

Perplexed, Julie took to her feet and followed Shari out of the room. Shari shut the door and led Julie to a neighboring room, where she ushered her inside. It was much the same as the meeting room she had just come from, but this room was empty. Shari shut the door so the two of them were alone.

"Listen. I get it," Shari began. "Having to get naked at work must seem like the strangest thing. Trust me, you will get used to it WAY faster than you think."

"Oh. I just..." Julie trailed off, having no idea how to finish her sentence. She looked around the empty room, still unsure of what Shari wanted from her.

"Lori told me you looked like you might have been possibly considering taking your clothes off. A bit intimidating doing it in front of all those judgmental women in there, right? I thought moving you to a room by yourself might make it a little easier."

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe?" Julie still had no idea how to respond.

Shari put her hand on Julie's arm.

"Will you do something for me, Julie? Just think about it. You'll have this room entirely to yourself. No one will come in here but me. I'll be back in just a couple minutes. I'll knock before I come in. And if you work up the courage to take the plunge, I'll walk you to Barry's office myself."

Julie shifted. "I- don't know if I can do this."

"If you can't, it's okay. You'll still get an interview," Shari assured her. She leaned in closely and whispered, "but, I think you can, Julie. Don't be afraid. You're a gorgeous girl. So just think about it. Please?"

"I will," Julie promised.

"Good!" Shari smiled. She opened the door and hurried out of the room, closing it behind her as she left.

Julie stared at the closed door in front of her and waited for her pulse to return to normal.

( . )( . )

"Well sure, I'm only a consultant for now," Matt said. "But if sales stay at the rate they are, I'm sure they'll promote me to manager any day now!"

"I have no doubt you will," Vanessa said admiringly. She took Matt's arm as the two walked the hallways of J.T. Levinson while he showed her the ins and outs of the company operations.

"But tell me something, Matt. How do you feel about this, 'Nude Secretaries Day'?"

Matt shrugged.

"It seems to be great for morale. It gives the guys something to work for. The girls like the bonuses they get when they make it fun for us. The company's stock has been on the rise ever since we implemented it. I don't see a problem."

Vanessa nodded. "But what does your girlfriend think about you looking at naked women all day?" she asked, innocently.

"Being as I'm single, that's not a worry for me. But when I look around, sometimes I wish one of these babes was my gi-"

Matt stopped. Down the hall, he spotted Monica walking in his direction.

"So you're okay with dating women at work?" Vanessa asked.

Monica froze when she realized Matt was watching her. She was on her way to the restroom, with semen still dribbling down her body, and hoping to be cleaned up before anyone saw the mess the gentlemen of Martinez, Inc. had bestowed on her figure. Matt walked up to her with Vanessa trailing close behind him.

"Wow," was all Matt could say when he saw her.

Monica blushed.

"I know, right? I was like the human Kleenex in there."

"Come on. I'll help you get cleaned up," Matt offered.

Monica abashedly walked with her handsome coworker to the break room, while Vanessa followed.

There were two men in the break room when Monica walked in. One was making the hand gestures for large breasts as he spoke with the other man, but quickly lowered his hands when he made eye contact with Monica. Both men took their coffees and left the room as Matt grabbed a bundle of paper towels from the dispenser and wiped them across Monica's body.

"You guys sure do know how to have a good time here," Vanessa said, with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. Monica refrained from letting Vanessa know it was HER father and associates who'd taken the liberty of decorating her epidermis with their spunk.

It took quite a bit of time, but before long, Monica was mostly clean, albeit a bit sticky. Vanessa let out a sigh of relief when Matt finally took his hands off of Monica's body.

"You know Mike has a shower stall in his office, right?" Matt asked.

Monica nodded. It was no secret that Mike urged the female employees of J.T. Levinson to shower in his office anytime they wished, even when it wasn't Nude Secretaries Day. To date, Heidi had been the only girl to take him up on the offer- while he watched her through the glass door of course.

"I think I'll just stick with my baby wipes and shower when I get home," Monica said matter-of-factly.

"You might want to reconsider. A photographer is coming in after lunch. Irvin wants him to photograph all the girls for a company calendar," Matt said.

"Ah nuts!" Monica exclaimed. "I wish they'd tell me these things beforehand! I hated how my makeup looked the last time they brought a photographer in."

Monica immediately checked her reflection in the break room mirror.

"Ah, you look fine," Matt said. "Albert said the photographer last time wasn't that good. This time he hired Sven Renault."

"Did you say Sven Renault?" Vanessa asked.

"The one. He'll be shooting and producing a nude calendar featuring all of J.T. Levinson's secretaries."

Vanessa's eyes went wide. "I LOVE his work! I've been wanting to be photographed by him for years!"

"Well, you'll have a chance to meet him!"

"Oh my God! I have to get my portfolio! I never thought to bring it here!"

Matt chuckled upon hearing Vanessa have a fan-girl moment, while Monica checked her reflection in the mirror again. Perhaps she would be needing to ask Mr. Delaney if she could have use of his shower stall after all.

While Vanessa continued to tell Matt about her adoration for Sven Renault's work, Monica excused herself from the break room. As she darted into the hall, she nearly ran into Shari.

"Hey babe! How things going?" the redhead asked.

"Well, Martinez and his boys had a lot of fun with me," Monica said dryly.

"Way to go!" Shari cheered, raising her palm in the air.

Monica sheepishly returned the high five. "How about you?"

Shari shook her head. "Still no luck getting Miss Vanessa out of her panties. Barry's got me working on his interviewees right now. Some of them have stripped down but I'm still working on convincing the rest."

She sighed. Getting girls to take their clothes off was hard work.

Totzman
Totzman
630 Followers