Nude Secretaries Day: CEOs Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Totzman
Totzman
630 Followers

"Okay," Julie acknowledged.

He pumped his cock in and out of her tight ass, and watched her breasts jiggle and bounce about on his computer monitor as he did. Julie squirmed a bit; there was some discomfort for her but nothing she couldn't tolerate.

"Julie. Would you life your leg please?" Barry asked.

"Lift my leg?" Julie asked, panting.

"Yes. Rest your foot on the desk," Barry said, still thrusting.

Julie did as she was asked, and lifted her left leg and placed her bare foot on the desk surface; leaving her shoe on the floor. Barry was then able to slide his penis up her bottom much deeper than before. Julie winced as she felt just how far up her rectum he was able to reach.

"Aw, that's much better!" Barry exclaimed. He pumped faster and harder upon feeling the depths of Julie's ass he was now able to reach from this position. Upon seeing she'd drifted off screen, Julie adjusted the camera to keep it framed around her bouncing breasts.

"Ooh, Julie!" Barry moaned. "Your ass is so tight!"

"I'm glad you like it," Julie said softly. Even though she enjoyed the feel, she hoped Barry would finish soon.

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Barry said.

Lori Peterson poked her head in.

"Mr. Knapp, one of the candidates says she has an appointment soon. She wants to know if she can be interviewed next."

"If she's naked, I'll see her next," Barry said, still thrusting into Julie's behind. "If not- I'm only seeing naked girls today."

"I'll let them know," Lori said. She looked at Julie, smiled, and shut the door behind her.

"Oh Lori!" Barry shouted. Lori opened the door and poked her head back in. "Let me know how many are naked. I might- want to spend extra time interviewing this one if there's time."

"Tight ass?" Lori asked. She sneaked a peek at Julie's toned glutes.

"Oh yeah," Barry replied with a grin.

Lori chuckled and shut the door again. Julie closed her eyes and let out slow and steady breaths. She was very curious if any of the other candidates had chosen to undress. She hoped so. She wasn't certain how much more interviewing she could handle.

Minutes later, Lori returned.

"Barry? You might want to save some of that cum. All of them are now nude."

Barry moaned. He paused thrusting for just a moment to form a mental picture of the remaining candidates.

"Could you say that again, please?" he asked, panting.

"All of the candidates are nude," Lori repeated.

Upon hearing that statement, he exploded into Julie's tight young ass.

( . )( . )

Julie didn't feel the same when she stepped out of Barry Knapp's office. Physically, she felt dirty. She could feel Barry's semen between her cheeks, and she still had the taste of his butt on her tongue. Dry sweat, his and hers, clung to her skin.

Emotionally, she felt dirty as well. The knowledge of what she'd done in his office lingered in her mind. She could see the look of amusement in the eyes of the passersby in the halls as soon as she stepped out of the office.

Barry had instructed her not to return to the room for the waiting candidates, and had instead told her to wait in a different meeting room further down the hallway for a second interview. She walked down the hallway, ignoring the stares of the many men checking out her tits, pussy, and ass as she passed them by.

Unable to find the room she was supposed to wait, she stopped a man in the hall to ask.

"Right down that way, honey," he said, pointing towards a room just around the corner. He gave her a light pat on the butt as she made her way towards it.

Inside, she found Danielle and Michelle waiting inside, both still nude. She took a seat next to Michelle.

"Did you two get a second interview?"

Danielle nodded.

"Another guy here wants to hire a secretary," Michelle said. "Then he asked us to stick around. Apparently they're inviting us to lunch afterward."

"Oh, that's nice," Julie said.

The door opened, and Brandy stepped in, looking none worse for the wear. Lori was right behind her.

"Julie? He's ready to see you now," Lori said.

Exhausted but not wanting to show fatigue, Julie took to her feet and followed Lori from the room. As she followed her down the hallway, she looked at the older secretary's bare cheeks and wondered how much dick had squeezed between them during her time at J.T Levinson. Julie could only imagine.

She continued following Lori to an office at the end of the hall. Julie took a breath, and stepped inside.

Mike Delaney was waiting for her. As soon as she closed the door, Mike unzipped his pants.

"All right sweet cakes, get your ass over that desk," he said.

( . )( . )

As it happened, Mike Delaney was delighted to allow Monica use of his shower booth. He'd just finished up his interview with Julie when the sticky secretary knocked on his door to ask him for use of his facility, and the rotund manager invited her in.

His only condition, he explained, was that she and Julie had to use it at the same time. With both ladies having need of it, they agreed, and Mike was all too happy to sit back in his leather office chair to watch the two nude beauties bathe.

The booth was built for a single person, but Monica and Julie did find if they slid in sideways there was room enough for the both of them.

"Hi, I'm Julie," the young interviewee greeted.

"I'm Monica," the secretary said. They didn't shake hands; there wasn't much room to move and since their tits had already touched it seemed an unnecessary gesture at that point.

Monica reached behind her back and twisted the knob, releasing a steady stream of warm water upon their bodies. Julie lathered her hands with soap from the mounted dispenser and placed some of the foamy release into Monica's hands. The two nude women clumsily attempted to cover their bodies with the spumous gel but their arms and thighs collided with every movement.

"Um, ladies?" Mike interjected. "It might be easier if you washed each other?"

As embarrassing the suggestion was, they knew he was right. It was far easier putting their hands on each other than themselves.

Julie put some soap in Monica's hands and some in her own, and the naked ladies wiped their soapy palms against the other's body. Mike grinned as he watched Monica's hands glide across Julie's chest, while Julie's slid up and down Monica's hips.

Monica marveled at how round and full Julie's breasts were. They weren't quite as large as Shari's but they did have a sensual firmness that younger women's breasts often did. Monica found she enjoyed feeling Julie's breasts and hoped that the younger girl didn't mind having them touched.

When it came time to wash each other's backsides, they began by having Monica turn her back so that Julie could wash her back, hips, and butt. Julie shot a nervous glance at Mike. He'd made a specific request of her shortly before joining Monica in the shower.

"Um, Mike asked me to do this," Julie said.

"What?" Monica asked, confused.

Julie lathered her hands up nice and soapy, and ran her fingers up and down between Monica's butt cheeks. Monica was a bit alarmed at just how thorough Julie was being, but figured Mike had likely asked her specifically to do so.

She was not expecting to feel Julie's soapy index finger plunging into her butt hole. She stood in shock as she felt Julie's finger slide in and out, thoroughly cleaning her anus.

"Julie," Mike said. She turned to him. He had his penis out and was squeezing it. "That's not quite what I asked..."

Julie looked up and Monica.

"He asked me to do this..." she reiterated.

The next thing Monica felt was Julie's tongue plunging inside her. Julie held Monica's butt cheeks apart and opened her mouth as wide as she could so her tongue could slip as far in as possible. Monica twitched as she felt Julie's tongue swirling around and around, licking every square inch of skin leading in to her rectum. Julie alternated between swirling her tongue clockwise and counterclockwise, and then plunging her tongue in and out and flicking it like a jackhammer.

When Monica's anus had been thoroughly cleaned, Julie withdrew her tongue and returned to her feet.

"Nicely done, Julie," Mike said. "All right, Monica, your turn."

Monica shook her head.

"I'll take a pass, Mike," Monica said. "I think Julie can clean her own butt."

"Ahh, come on!" Mike complained. "She did it for you!"

"That's her choice. I need to get going. Albert wants me to accompany Martinez to lunch. Irvin's taking the whole office to Mizarro's in just a few minutes."

Mike tsked.

"Always a tease," he murmured as Monica hopped out of the shower booth and grabbed a towel. She quickly dried herself off while Julie finished washing her own anal area. When Monica was dry, she left Mike's office, and made her way back to her own with the cleanest butt hole in the entire building.

( . )( . )

Mizarro's was a tasteful Italian restaurant located on the ground floor of the Loughridge building. Most of the staff of J.T. Levinson had gathered there, including all of the nude secretaries as well as the honored guests from Martinez, Inc.

To reach the restaurant, the group had to walk across a skywalk that overlooked Hallett Avenue, which led directly to the second floor of the Loughridge building. Unsurprisingly, the group caught many stares from employees and other patrons of the building, given the lack of clothing on most of the women of the group.

While it was embarrassing enough being naked in front of her coworkers, and even more embarrassing being naked in front of total strangers, Monica was not prepared for what she'd find waiting for her at the entrance of the building.

"Frank Flounder's Fish Mart! Step right in, we've got catfish, we've got perch, we've got tuna fish, get some shrimp on the kebab," a man wearing a fish costume shouted at the group as they passed. He held up a giant red arrow pointing the group in the direction of Frank Flounder's.

Monica froze. She didn't recognize the costume, but she recognized the voice. Brandon- or possibly Brendan, Monica's one night stand from the previous week. Evidently, he worked as a fish market mascot in addition to being a bodyguard for a well-known Hollywood actor, or so he'd told her at the bar where they'd met. Monica stayed near the back of the group where he couldn't see her.

"Oh God. It's him." Monica whispered.

"Who?" Shari asked.

Monica reminded her friend of her recent tryst.

"I can't let him see me like this. I'll be humiliated!" Monica folded her arms across her breasts.

"You're worried a guy in a fish costume will humiliate you?" Shari laughed.

"It's not funny! Let me walk behind you. I don't want him to see me."

She cowered behind the short redhead.

"I can't hide you from him, you're taller than I am!" Shari exclaimed.

"Shari! Do not let him see me!" Monica hissed.

It was Matt who came to her rescue.

"Don't worry. I got ya babe," he said valiantly. With that, he picked Monica up by her legs and threw her over his shoulder, so they were cheek-to-cheek. He then carried her past the shouting fish-man, giving him no view of Monica other than her bare backside.

"We've got cod, we've got salmon, we've got- Monica?" he asked.

Matt continued walking. The fish man walked behind the marketing consultant to look Monica in the face.

"Monica! It is you!"

"Oh hi-" Monica paused, and took a guess- "Brandon!"

"Brent," he corrected.

"Brent! Of course! How did you recognize me?"

"I'd know that ass anywhere!"

Matt set Monica down, and looked her in the eye apologetically.

"I had a great time with you the other night. I hoped we'd hook up again," Brent said.

Monica looked at Matt and blushed.

"That, was a huge mistake. Brent, I'm sorry, I'm just not interested in seeing you again."

"What? Come on girl! You're the only babe that's ever let me teabag her!"

Monica blushed again. "I'm sorry! I had a lot to drink that night! I just don't think we're right for each other!"

Brent lowered his head.

"Well, sorry to hear that. You know, you left your panties at my place. You want them back?"

Monica shook her head. "No. No, please, you can keep them."

A grin spread across his face.

"Thanks!" He hurried back to his place beside the fish market. "Fishes, get your fishes, twenty ninety-five for fresh halibut! Get 'em while they're fresh!"

"Thanks for trying," she whispered to Matt. He put his arm around her and gave her a tight one-arm hug as they walked.

When they made it to the restaurant, Monica sat next to George Martinez as Albert requested; she would of course be expected to flirt and make small talk with him throughout the meal. Vanessa sat to George's right, with Matt seated next to her. Monica eyed Matt from her seat wistfully.

Shari took a seat to Monica's left. She squeezed Monica's arm as she sat down, as if to say all will be fine.

Before long, Barry Knapp and Mike Delaney entered the restaurant, accompanied by seven beautiful naked girls.

"May I have everyone's attention, please?" Barry announced. "I'd like to wish you all a happy Nude Secretaries Day. And since today Mike and I are interviewing candidates for a secretary position, we thought we'd invite them along today. Please say hello to Danielle, Julie, Brandy, Michelle, Sophie, Laura, and Tracy."

The seven nude candidates waved shyly at the gathered group.

"I can't believe you did it," Monica whispered to Shari.

"Did what?" Shari asked.

"Got all of those candidates out of their clothes."

"You're looking at the best!" Shari said proudly. "You see that redhead there? She actually was on her way out before I convinced her to head back."

Monica looked at Tracy, the skinny redhead, and was genuinely impressed Shari had convinced her to bare it all. The seven candidates took a seat near the end of the table, all aware that most of the eyes in the room were on the blonde bombshell Danielle.

George rested his palm on Monica's thigh. She jumped just a bit, but turned to him.

"Sorry," he said. "This must feel so terrifying for you. Being naked in a public restaurant."

Monica shrugged.

"We came here last year. I'm honestly used to it now."

George laughed.

"Well, good for you! I love a woman who is confident and comfortable with her body."

He smiled before finally taking his hand from Monica's thigh to pick up the menu.

Julie looked at the other candidates seated around her. She made eye contact with Laura, the mid-40s brunette.

"So... you took the plunge, huh?" Julie asked.

Laura rolled her eyes. "Wasn't going to get an interview otherwise. Not that I had a chance anyway. Look at that girl."

Laura gave Danielle the stink eye, and Julie shrugged.

"I bet she fucked him in that interview," Tracy muttered to Laura, quietly.

Julie arched an eyebrow, surprised that Tracy believed ONLY Danielle had spread her legs in Barry's office.

"He told me she didn't," Michelle said. "He said I had a good shot if I'd put out. Of course I told him no."

"Oh, you didn't do anything sexual with him?" Julie asked.

Michelle looked offended. "Of course not! Why, did you?"

"Well, um..."

"I hope none of you ladies did anything in that man's pants during the interview," Danielle said, surprising everyone that she'd overheard their conversations. "He's not going to buy the cow when you give him the milk for free."

"Really, Danielle? Those weren't your pussy juices I smelled in there? I know someone got laid," Laura said.

"Lord, no!" Danielle said, smugly. "A smart girl knows when to play all of her cards. It was someone else."

Julie froze. Suddenly, she no longer felt like just one of the girls.

Brandy looked around incredulously. "I hope nobody did. Ladies, have some self-respect!"

"Someone definitely did. With BOTH guys," Laura said.

Julie felt her face go flush. If these other women weren't lying, it appeared she was the only candidate to perform any sexual service with Mr. Knapp. Now Barry's call to Mike in the middle of their interview made so much more sense. She prayed the other candidates would not realize what she had done.

"I think it was Julie!" Michelle said. Julie's heart sank.

"Is that true?" Tracy asked her.

Julie was silent. She struggled to think of a reply.

"It was. She totally fucked him," Tracy said accusingly.

Danielle shook her head, and smirked. "It's always the good girls."

Every one of the candidates looked at her, and suddenly, Julie felt more naked than she had all day.

"Excuse me," she said quietly, and hurried away from the table. She raced towards the ladies room without looking back.

She passed a handsome middle-aged gentleman, who glanced at her bare bottom as she scurried away before he approached the table she'd just run from. The occupants seemed either engrossed in conversation or too busy leering at the nude women seated at the table to notice his arrival.

"Excuse me, is this the J.T. Levinson party?" he asked.

"Yes, it is," George said, wondering who the man before him was.

"I'm Sven Renault, the photographer you hired."

Vanessa turned around and looked at the gentleman in shock. Albert immediately jumped to his feet.

"Mr. Renault! So glad to have you join us!" he said, extending his hand. He turned to his coworkers. "Everyone, this is Sven Renault. He'll be photographing our secretaries for a special office calendar today."

Vanessa's jaw dropped. She turned to Matt. "It's him! Oh my God, that's Sven Renault! Oh my God, I hope he sits near us!"

Sven's attention was focused directly on Monica and Shari. He walked between the beautiful secretaries.

"Hello ladies! Is there room here for me to slide in?"

"There's room for you, Mr. Renault!" Shari said. She moved her seat slightly to the left to Sven could grab a chair and move between her and Monica.

"So," Sven said, settling between the two. "Have either of you beauties ever been photographed nude?"

"We sure have! But never by an esteemed artist like you!" Shari said. From the corner of her eye, she spotted Vanessa eyeing her and Monica with envy. She added, "which is a shame. Monica here has her nude photos on the desktops of half the guys in our office!"

"Is that right?" Sven asked, turning to Monica. As he did, Shari got up from her seat and tiptoed towards Vanessa. She whispered into her ear, and Vanessa nodded.

Shari returned to her seat. "Oh, Mr, Renault, I do know someone who is very anxious to meet you!"

"And who would that be?" he asked.

Monica rose from her seat and Vanessa sat down in her place.

"Hi!" Vanessa said, extending her hand. "I'm Vanessa Martinez! I'm a huge fan of your work!"

Sven took one look at the Latina beauty and his eyes lit up.

"Pleased to meet you, Vanessa! Do you model?"

"Yes, I do! I'd love to show you some of my photos when we get back to the office!"

While Vanessa and Sven made small-talk, Monica took a seat in the chair Vanessa had recently vacated- right next to Matt.

"Hey," she said cheerfully.

"Sorry, this seat's taken," Matt said, jokingly.

Monica laughed and slugged him in the arm. Matt laughed as well.

"How's your day going?" Monica asked.

Matt looked at her sadly. "Vanessa gave me her phone number. We made plans to go out this weekend."

"I guess that's good," Monica muttered. "Were you able to talk her into undressing at least?"

"Not in front of anyone but me."

Monica paused. She had a follow up question to ask him, but realized it wasn't any of her business.

"Tell me something, Vanessa," Sven said. "Why are you the only woman at this table wearing clothes?"

Vanessa blushed.

Totzman
Totzman
630 Followers
1...45678...10